Ali Sonboli - A Nazi... Yeah

According to a Danish newspaper, Ali Sonboli, the Iranian from Munich was a Hitler-lover and a nazi and their maybe some connections to computer games.

Who would have guessed? Finally a rightwing terror attack!

bt.dk/udland/avis-nye-chokerende-oplysninger-om-drabsmand-fra-muenchen-var-besat-af-hitler

I cannot archive for some reason?

Iranian nationalism on the rise

I don't even doubt that this is true. I saw a few pictures of his supposed steam account on cuckchan and he seemed to be a mixture of r9k robot and Holla Forumslack.
This doesn't change the fact that he isn't a proud persian but a monobrow fucking arab.

This also doesn't hurt our narrative. He is a fucking shtiskin who had identity issues because he had to associate with other shitskins in germany while seeing how superior the white natives are to his scummy kin.

Multiculturalism is bad for everyone involved and he got severe self-hatred and identity issues due to the fact that he lived in a multicultural society.

He can love Hitler all he wants in Iran, where he belongs.
Of course all these non whites that hate Jews love Hitler but they conveniently forget the Europe for Europeans part.

Try explaining that to my fellow Danes, which still have Hitler-fobi because of our liberation 9th of April 1940.

Regarding Hitler, Danes are completely cucked.

Did he target brown people or not? If not, it's bullshit.

I'd say it might be somewhat of a good opportunity to try to steer the narrative away from Islam causing the crimes and more so towards shitskins in general
still though, luckily it'll be drowned out by all the legit muslim attacks, probably the best thing about so many happenings is that they'll all be lumped together

Most of the dead are shitskins. However many were wounded and their race is unknown.

I overheard regular people talking today in subway and they don't even care about the fact that he had "right-wing" motives. They see a brown person shooting a bunch of people and that's all that is needed.

The only people actually trying to spin this is the media but the normal people don't even respond to that anymore.

I'm german just in case that wasn't clear.

satan confirms that persian empire will rise again and zoroastrianism will become the official religion

Whatever we can do. Do it now.

Fuck this shit

This! That's what multiculturalism does to you, it takes your identity away and turns you mad, since you lose with your identity also your very foundation to live, because everything becomes meaningless in a world where everybody and everything is the fucking same.

DEATH TO MARXISM MULTICULTURALISM!

LONG LIVE NATIONALISM AND HERITAGE!

idk, OP, I'm a spic and I think Hitler was a hero that tried to save his people from Churchill and the jews.

But I wouldn't target other shitskins, because they are also victims of the central banks that the hitler abolished in Germany.

It's kill jews. Make them have a piece of the violence.

I'd* kill jews

Nice try, Itamar

Here's what doesn't make sense to me about this whole thing. Look at the pictures of that kid. Looks like a nerdy, scrawny 18 year old. Now watch the video of the shooting at the McDonalds. That shooter was fucking PREDATORY. There's no way some 18 year old Iranian autist moved aggresively like that. I don't buy it.

aesthetic autism is the owner or a /pol tier club on steam where the shooter hung out at.

There's no way. They don't have a lot of info on him so they are trying to use coincidences to make him look like a right-winger. He's just you're average, retarded shitskin. If he was a Nazi he wouldn't have targeted Whites.

kc tier as fuck

get out ylil scum

Good point. That and the heavy medicalization makes me think of some MKULTRA/MONARCH. I recommend Derren Browns infamous episode on the making of a "hypno killer".

Well, he didn't. Most of his victims were Turks, I think.

Well at least it wasn't another fucking mohamed.

Seems like a made up false flag to me the proof being the attack itself made no sense if it was true. The very idea is ridiculous and we already know as a fact they're already changing names of muslim attackers to white ones. It was only a matter of time before they do this as well.

He attacked the people in his part of the city. All of them had immigrant background, many were from Middle East, but there were some former Yugoslavians.

Because Breivick did not carry one?

he was still a muslim. case dismissed.

OY VEY I'M KVETCHING OVER THESE WHITE NATIONALISTS! THESE BLOND HAIR, BLUE EYE, WHITE SKIN RACIST WHITE SUPREMACISTS!

I'M GONNA BOMB PALASTINE SOME MORE

it was a columbine like shooting in the way some normies believe columbine was done by autists who were picked on

he was reported to be screaming something along the lines of "ITS YOUR FAULT I WAS BULLIED" during the shooting

I can't read the danish language.

Islamists love Hitler, as Hitler loved Islamists.

To honestly believe Hitler was for the unity of the white race is to be an idiot. He cares nothing about the white race after selling out to Musrats.
Listening to the Grand Mufti also cost him, and us, white nationalism.

The average libtard doesn't understand that non-whites can be, and most often ARE, hardcore racists.

This meme has really picked up lately with the shills.

It's like they are trying to use the anti-muslim sentiment to counter-signal Hitler.

I wonder why…

of course he would, the SA shot many many commietards who were (((whites))) after all (goyim makes good foot-soldiers for the kike handlers)

But Irans can be Aryans in their own lands
Not in Deutschland.

Yeah they're pushing this shit now.

Regarding pic related I can't really tell if she's sarcastic/shitposting or actually serious.

Just woke up, read this bullshit. Well done.

Proof all Muslims are terrorists

Hitler was very much for the preservation of the Aryan race, you idiot. He used Arabs, Indians, Slavs and what not as soldiers so they could free and live in their own lands. He wasn't going to turn Germany into Merkel's wonderland as you seem to believe.

Mfw the Alt-right, Nazi's and Nationalist groups are more diverse than liberal cuck squads

Nice trips, and don't be so serious. He was only shitposting.