Sanders supporters look to Green Party's Jill Stein to take up the cause

Sanders supporters look to Green Party's Jill Stein to take up the cause
foxnews.com/politics/2016/07/27/sanders-supporters-look-to-green-partys-jill-stein-to-take-up-cause.html
archive.is/15Jsy

Bump

Fucking commie vermin cunt.

Condense the fucking article a little, don't just copy and paste it here you cunt

Every. Time.

It was going good there until the feminism part came in.

Feminism and SJWism is a non-starter now. People are fucking fed up with it and the fad has run its course.

Communism isn't the answer

We need shit equal to either Hitler or Andrew Jackson

I just looked up her stances and she's vaguely anti-2A but not a complete gun grabber.

The left could gain A FUCKTON of support by becoming the pro-2A party. Fuck, some of the repubs are even talking about gun control bills now.

What about them? Are you denying she's a kike commie piece of fucking shit?

No. She is a kike commie piece of shit. Just like the two commenters I was responding to

So it's either hillary, stein or that liberal guy.

Looks like Hillary Clinton is going down in history as the person who destroyed the Democrat Party.

MIT EIN STEIN, DIE GEFAHR IST NICHT KLEIN

I'm shilling this nut as hard as I can, really helps to divide and conquer the left.

I posted pro-Jill stuff on Holla Forums, thinking they would create their own Jill memes that they would spread among other leftists. They didn't. They got into some autistic argument on revolutionaries an voting and shit

I tried looking into Stein but all she's been is a part of a town meeting (I don't know what that is in America).

She doesn't seem particularly successful as a politician.

Bernouts never learn.

I'm mostly sticking to youtube streams. Holla Forums is useless and impotent.

You either follow the rules, or are working to undermine the rules.

She's working to undermine the 2nd.

Giving up on jew for another.
Time to get those $27 donations ready, Im sure this time your revolution will work out.
SUCKERS

Why are you arguing whether she's good or not? She obviously isn't, she's a fracture point to exploit and nothing else.