Nationalism is the set of desperate and pathetic attempts by men who feel their pussy supply threatened

Nationalism is the set of desperate and pathetic attempts by men who feel their pussy supply threatened.

Nationalism is the set of desperate and pathetic attempts by men who feel their pussy supply threatened.

Other urls found in this thread:

worldhunger.org/hunger-in-america-2016-united-states-hunger-poverty-facts/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

[citation needed]

What are you talking about?

All of human history.

Current evidence: "racemixing", "day of the rope", etc

I wish I could racemix with her so I could get a green card :^)

Just live off-grid. Survivorman style. You'll be fine.

Good thing I am a tribalist.

Shieet if my tribe approves we would buy/trade for / steal a Asian girl and breed her.

Is she was pretty smart had nice genetics.

Race is a fluid thing that changes though out history.

Spics where not even a race till modern times.

Everyone is a mixture. Some better then others.

We can make a better race in the future. My tribe will only breed the finest females and strongest and men of best interllect.

However no niggers or shit skins they ugly and to far gone.

That does not constitute valid citation, dumbass. If you are going to change the meaning of words like "nationalism" from something which is widely understood to something niche and subversive, you are going to have to come up with some sort of rationale for doing so which is equally widely accepted. You can't just make shit up because it sounds good to you and have it be accepted by society at large. That is not how the real world works.

I am somewhat of a nationalist, and want replace 3DPD and the roles they play with technology.

Yeah, that's right how dare nationalists not want tons of African men raping their women and going poo in the streets.

praise kek, OP was right

Anyways, yes it does. The fact that "nationalism" centers around ensuring you have a supply of women proves OP's point. Furthermore, it's not accepted as it's a new but valid way to look at reality.

TL;DR: nationalism is indeed women hogging

Do you care to post rape statistics over the last 100 years?

No, you can do that yourself.

that's why you're alone and nationalist are making children

Thank you retard

Every time you show that to any national with a struggling economy you create a nationalist

worldhunger.org/hunger-in-america-2016-united-states-hunger-poverty-facts/

You can't make children if you're head is off or live in a basement.

How come Chad and Jamal Thundercock are not thinking about nationalism and they are the zenith of America?

You definetly can't make children shile your wife bangs a nationalis

Anyway troll, i only posted to tell you what the results of your trolling are, more nationalism

So keep seeking for attention, but later go to facebook and post that "fuck poor whites" pic of yours in a bunch of groups

Geez i wonder why the working class keeps showing you the middle finger

And now, i close this window and let you alone, deseperately seeking for some attention you won't get

Enjoy

> worldhunger.org/hunger-in-america-2016-united-states-hunger-poverty-facts/

Maybe you need to build more trains instead because crime and parenthood determine less on whether you will earn more money than your parents than access to reliable transportation.

pick one

Thats loaded as fuck, caring about passing your chromosomes is a natural thing, the only desperate and pathetic guys here are cucks, both darwinists and religious agree in this, they are salty looser that project their misery on others like dykes forcing feminism, you are so pathetic that nature dont let you pass your chromosomes.

No one is denying your right to procreate, but you shouldn't deny Chad's and Jamal's right to do the same to the girls they see as cute.

Again loaded as fuck, dude, stop projecting please.

Facts, from a darwinistic point of view passing chromosomes = winner, africa is almost dying because nigs reproduce untill they die, this is how they works, they dont give a fuck about malthus and we are the biggest murderers ever for allowing the biggest child killing ever giving them food, money and matrix, maybe life isnt important, maybe allowing a fuckton of children to die is the right thing to do, now my personal opinion, i am against murder and the best way to stop killing childrens is banning child murderers to have children and even more, allow children to have a decent life an a decent education so they wont become murderers in the future, for that you need decent parents and for that you need to control human sex, this is not "nationalism" is just technology based on scientific facts, now go back to reddit with your crap please.