So, if I were to buy a cheap tattoo kit off of eBay, and use it to essentially brand a girl permanently as my property...

So, if I were to buy a cheap tattoo kit off of eBay, and use it to essentially brand a girl permanently as my property, where do you think would be a good place for the brand?

I'm thinking in terms of where would look prettiest on her, where she'd see it every day, where it would least damage or mar her pretty skin. What do you think? Back of the hand? Forearm? Shoulder? Back? Side of the stomach? Ass? Tramp stamp? Breast? Cheek?

honestly?
maybe on her chest
can be hidden with shirt
only you and her can see it
when she is inside house she should be naked anyway so she will see it herself everyday

chest area isnt really painful
and plus you can see it when you fuck her procreation style

other than that i personally like the nape of the neck

she cant see it but other men know she is your property when they try to check out her ass

Right here where this man has put one.

Hm, not bad suggestions either of 'em. It might look nice between her breasts. I guess it really depends what symbol I use.

I was thinking my initials would be too boring. I could go with my zodiac sign, but that might be kind of generic. I have another symbol in mind, but it's not very symmetrical.

on her labia minora

Not the majora?

no, the inner roasty flaps

New Jersey

that's kinda hot

Not wanting your own milky house maid to tend to your home and make you pancakes what are gay

Fucked up face but would smash otherwise.

under rated post

I would racemix with her

Yeah, her face is gross, but that's not her only issue

I didn't say I have standards I just said the face was too much.
Gays not allowed.

I don't think that means what you think it means user

FLAT
IS
BEST

Flat = justice.

DFC = Delicious Empty Plate

DFC = Disgusting Flat Chest

Pedophiles deserve only death.

You mad bra?

Merely stating facts.

I'm conflicted. Tattoos are disgusting, making a girl your property is sexy and proper. So how about this, make her wear something symbolic, like a collar or bracelet.

Women with sleeve tattoos tend to be auto mechanics

And also lesbians

fuck off

Oh she'd already be wearing a collar, thing is that she can take off.