The current state of 4pol

The current state of 4pol

I am not even gunna bother checking 8pol

The cuckservatives and trumptards have turned against each other and are now swimming In an ocean of cognitive dissonance and salt…oh lots of salt!!!

anybody else enjoying the shitshow?

Yes. Both Holla Forumss are in a state of meltdown and the mental gymnastics right now are off the charts.

Trump will further let them down, and I will watch from the shadows as their hopes and dreams crumble all around them.

edgy

leftypol please

Looks like (((Trump))) turned out to be a good goy after all

I'm doing the same thing as you are - being anonymous while stating my opinion online. Of course, my opinion is right, but still.

Go kill yourself little faggot, Trump supporters deserve all the betrayal and disappointment they get. Look in the mirror before you criticize someone.

still edgy

>>>/butthurt/

lel, a bunch of edgy hypocritical cowards projecting because daddy trump let them down. Go outside you edgy fedora tipping neckbeards.

ok

You made (((your))) opinions clear from the get go, little faggot.

Go worship your hero Trump some more for being a jew cocksucker. I'll watch the mental gymnastics from here, as I always do.

omg look at the autists sperg out lol

b-but Holla Forums told me that Holla Forums blindly supports everything Trump says and does

PRAISE KEK

I don't see a picture of Sage

Both Holla Forumss have gone down the shitter, but I have to ask. Has the userbase really just gotten that bad or is it really because of shills?

Sage

We let it die.

It was shit.

Shills. This is part of their vengeance plot

cool

they're banning based anons

It's not "shills", the chans are just full of autistic little retards that get too high off of the fumes of their own feces to understand what is going on outside of their limited autistic scope of the world.