Suicide

Hey Holla Forums what is the fastest and least painful way to commit suicide. I'm counting on you

bullet through the skull will do the trick

But it's not very interesting and my dad always hides the key to the gun cabinet

Tylenol overdose, painless and quick

Jumping from high enough means you'll be out basically instantly from head trauma. A well angled bullet or shotgun blast will do the trick too.
Please don't kill yourself though.

Gee, thanks i'll try that

who cares if it's interesting? You won't give a shit after you're dead.

don't listen to this faggot. Sometimes suicide is the only option and normies don't understand that.

There is no really painless way, because if you are considering suicide then you are already in a great deal of psychological pain.

I plan on simple supension hanging, or a handgun to the head.

There is only one guaranteed way to kill yourself. You have to jump from something really, really high. The problem is you will change your mind before impact.

Do you want to talk, OP? Why do you feel that way? Suicide is never the answer.

At least take some corrupt politicians out with you and do the world a favor.

probably shooting yourself with frigging powerful laser
i cant think of anything faster than that

go parachuting to have the option to cancel out? no-one would even know it was suicide and you didn't pass out

that seem to be best proposition out there
OP go, deliver, we will always remember you

The mere fact that you care if it's interesting shows you are interested in suicide for the dumbest reasons possible.

get potassium cyanide from jewelrey store (its a cleaning product.)
eat spoonful
??
profit

Get a long piece of clothes line, tie one end to a tree the other end to your neck.
Get in your car and drive as fast as you can.

and dont forget to live stream it

If you are going to throw your life a way, why not attempt something awesome? Try robbing a bank you might get away with it. If you do, your new found wealth could make living more pleasurable, if not then go for plan B.

Your only is option is suicide by diaper rash then because you are such a fucking baby.

Bullet: ~1250 feet per second
Nerve impulses: ~650 feet per second

Your brain is gone before the nerve impulses that register pain can even get there to tell you what it felt like.

Except when you don't die but become vegetable or paralyzed.

Hydrogen and a gas mask. You breathe in hydrogen every second of your life and your body is made to accept it, if you slowly add more and more hydrogen to what you breathe with the gas mask you will progressively feel more tired (tired as in sleepy) until you pass out and die.

That's just instincts overwhelming conscious.

OP is a fag