How short is too short for wearing out in public?

How short is too short for wearing out in public?

bump

We're talking about females in shorts, right?

Personally, I think that if she turns around and you can see her under ass cheeks hanging out then the shorts are too short. Regardless of age that rule can apply

I have a 18yo cousin who just turned 18 and started college a few months ago

Now that she 18 she is buying her own clothes and wearing her own shit since her parents basically stopped controlling her

She wears these shorts that are so far up her ass and her ass cheeks hang out from the back all the time and its even worse if she bends over

It is really embarassing walking anywhere with her especially when she goes to public places like the mall and shit. She dresses very nice from the waist up then she has to wear these hootchie fucking shorts all the god dam time and it pisses me off to no end

Is she malaysian? Is it a she?

I dont think anyone cares if it's a he

have you tried giving her the d yet?

kinda hard to do when you don't have a d to give

I have a d to give

My girlfriend's younger sister would wear shorts around me that revealed her ass. She would hug me, say that she loves me and do things to be alone with me. Once she purposely left the shower to expose herself to me, but I walked away and she was passively upset at me. I never reciprocated because that's a good way to end up in jail and also would have been unfaithful to my girlfriend.
The people she hung around is probably what made her like that.

My gf is short enough that we get weird looks when we're out together in public. I think 4'11" is pretty tall for a 10 year old, though. Fuckin' normies.

You are why the white race is dying. Tyrone would have left the imprint of his cockhead on her cervix the first time she came on to him.

ignore them

Neither the younger sister or my girlfriend liked black men. I know this because they would talk about how disgusting black people are.
It isn't worth the potential jail time if the younger sister told anyone, which was likely, and the drama which would ensue. Plus I was already fucking my girlfriend multiple times every day.

Imagine sitting on a public seat like that, fucking eww.

If that was my daughter, she wouldn't leave my bedroom wearing those shorts

No such thing as too short unless you're a puritan.

Camel Toe Puritans?

agree with this.

war injury ?

I'm a 22-yo white guy, and I'm going out with a 12-yo girl. We just don't see what the problem is. There's nothing sexual between us, we just really enjoy hanging out together, and love being in each others' company. We spend a lot of time together with her family, and they accept us just fine - they can see how we care for each other is very real. We appreciate other people don't understand the depth and joy of our relationship. The funny thing is… this aint pasta bait.

anyone shorter than 6ft shouldn't be allowed in public

out of the basement, you mean?

If it's shorter than your knees, you're a slut, regardless of gender.

tbh if you're a man and you can be a slut, that's an achievement, not something to be ashamed of.

This is like sticking your food in various buckets of trash then eating it.

It takes skill to be a slut as a man. It's an achievement. Your analogy isn't fair, but I see the overall point you're getting at. In the same way that, say, being the fattest person alive is an achievement, but that's still an achievement.

I don't suck my own dick bro.

You don't?

There's no such thing as too slutty.

Maybe he can't.

Thats another ticket.

If I were king of the world all attractive women would be required to dress supersloot

Good thing you're not in charge. You would corrupt our pure waifus and enforce a police state

more of the woman?

Shiet man, I wonder what she's doing these days. Last I heard a decade ago she was starting a music career.

I don't understand the question.

Whether it has a dick or not

That would be Breezy Bella, Satan

Attentionwhore

Same girl?

that's a little too short…

Definitely the same

stop posting this underage spic, ffs

You can see the girl on the left's ass and the one on the right has shorts so tight you can almost see every curve. Where are their fathers?

Its probably hot out

Definitely impregnatable

Dead and/or jerking off

Women should have the liberty to wear what they want. If they want to be naked in public, let them.
and if an user wants to take pictures, let him

I don't want to see some rancid obese dyke waddling around naked, thinking she's somehow fighting the patriarchy by disgusting passerby's and traumatizing children.

The libertarian in me says yes, but my eyes say no, for the reasons expressed by

that's not for me to decide, the only thing i can decide is if i think those girls are sluts or not (in my opinion) or if i stare at them or not

FAM GIMME SOME MORE OF THE SECOND

Ahh so you're jealous.

Let's see your ass then. We might even ask for more

more

God you're an idiot. You should have turned that opportunity into a younger/older sister 3-way.

hurry up, but I'm not the one that asked for it

Too late…

fug her anyway.