So many spics rejoicing about trump bombing assad

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/k/res/481460.html#481561
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

At this point all I can say is fuck America. Let the niggers run wild, raping and burning suburbia for all I care.

His stance on Syria was the main reason I liked him, now he's no better than the rest of them.

He's such an honest man. Never goes back on his word.

He's not attacking Syria he's just attacking some buildings

muh it's killary who lies everywhere
he didnt du nuthin

8ch.net/k/res/481460.html#481561
This just another shill trying to "consensus crack".

Clearly I must be a shill and not a Strelok that is genuinely pissed off about the US entering a war against a democratically elected government at the behest of Saudi Arabia while Turkey dances around yelling "kill the ISIS hating devil".

>>>/k/481579
Learn how to cross link already newfag.

You are all fuken idiots. Trump himself said that America is telling where to strike throught media and it's stupid. He is probably deploying army in Syria to destroy ISIS not Assad. It's just big game and it's good you all fell for it.

same applies if someone attacked white house? it's just a building

You are right about the big game but you are wrong about it's goals. The US, Israel and Saudi Arabia don't like a Russian ally being in the middle east and want him gone, they were relying on ISIS to overthrow him so them they could "liberate Syria" and install a puppet government. Problem is Russia got involved and ISIS is losing so now the US has to help ISIS beat Assad so they can then invade and kick out ISIS.

we need to destroy assad first, then ISIS. hillary was right

also with "liberated" syria, europe could get natural gas from qatar and other countries, and limit or stop buying from russia. then they could destroy russia and slavs. slavic holocaust need to happen

He warned the Russians beforehand. I'm not one to say that Trump is always 100% right or muh 4d chess, but he probably did this to show he's not fucking around and to dispel rumors about him being a Russian puppet.

Why? He won an election deemed fair by the international community with 88% of the vote, do Syrians not have the right to choose their own leader?

Even if that is the case then he spent $25,000,000 in munitions alone not including operating costs just to prove that he isn't above helping ISIS if it inconveniences Russia.

you're a typical idiot brainwashed sheep slave.
there is no hope for your kind, only slavery.

dumb idiots slaves, all of you.

Syrians don't have fair elections. they have fake elections like Belarus and Russia. Opposition is abused

also, Assad blocks gas and oil pipelines from arab countries to europe. that's enough reasons to get rid of him. in the name of democracy!

$25 million? Try $40 to $90 million.

he's a fucking crypto-kike. At this point I don't care if the Democrats manage to impeach him.
He lost me forever with the Syrian bullshit.

Little Known Fact: Assad is not a dictator. In 2011 he reliquished all his powers to try and satisfy the oppositions demands, but it failed and they went to war anyway.
He's a figurehead. Every decision is made by the Syrian People's Council, not Assad.
Assad is also 6'3" and not a jew manlet.

The last guy that wanted Russia out of the middle east was Adolf Hitler. That didn't turn out too well for him. He chewed a cyanide pill and blew his brains out and his soldiers burned his body to keep the Russians from having a war trophy.

I always wanted total war, absolute chaos.

he's not a crypto-kike, he never hidden his love toward jews, he even has them in family…

it's easy to win with opposition after you destroy and weaken it

Assad is a semite like all the other semites. Bugger off Boris.

Damn you drank the cool aid hard.

bump

Trump is a piece of shit, I can't believe I voted for him. I always liked Rand Paul but he had the presence of an insurance salesman.

Rand Paul is an Israeli puppet, just like every other fucking candidate including Trump. All of you cucks calling people sheep who voted for Trump are not making an argument.

we need to take action and create a white ethno-state

Fuck you. The last thing we need is artificially engineered racial strife. We need to fight them not eachother. Faggot.

What we need is a fascist state that implements social darwinism and only allows white people. Let (((them))) deal with their own problems.