Trump Tells Some No Good Worthless Cunt @ NBC to Shut Her Fucking Pie Hole

Libcuck nu-male faggots in the media are losing their shit over it. lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=7CCg_bzSrUA

When will these uppity feminist cunts learn that their only place in this world is on their worthless fucking knees?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/FNC_Ladies_Rule/status/758398173752782848
youtube.com/watch?v=YgQy70_LPS4
twitter.com/ZoeyTur/status/758402579785146370
m.youtube.com/watch?v=kY7pQu4IFqM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=R6ty420ZbEc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=vRHBolbaFlY
archive.is/6NMsN
archive.is/68Nfi
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/6107
hollywoodreporter.com/news/sarah-silverman-twitter-account-hacked-hillary-clinton-915014
youtube.com/watch?v=bBFFUSKA3dk
youtube.com/watch?v=sIhvKBdyVIY&t=30m38s
washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/07/07/heres-how-long-it-has-been-since-hillary-clinton-held-a-press-conference/
archive.is/Ca9nJ#selection-1393.81-1413.169
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pic related is the rape victim.

One of my coworkers was just talking about this and was crying that Trump is such an asshole. Trump was just getting a hold on the conversation. He was the one trying to be civil, not Katy.

triggered

It's so great that the "be quiet" was so quick and dismissive instead of loud.
I can't WAIT for him to debate Shrillary, whichever network running it will try their damndest to hogtie him but he will wreck them all.

She will never learn her lesson, she stumped herself during one of his first interviews after announcing

lol'd at this one.

He was telling the guys to shutup too.

Friendly reminder that pic related is this cunt's father. A real family of winners.

He has a point though, women shouldn't have a voice at all

Good memories, I remember the threads where we talked about this tranny grabbing Ben Shapiro by the neck and threatening him

yknow like ladies do

I was happy after the video, knowing full well interrupting him again as he was trying to answer would lead to keks.

…the I saw the Spin and I raged, everying making it about their vagina again…

What in the motherfuck is that shit?!

SEXISM BIGOTRY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Ted Cruz in a wig

With his history brashness of reporters, this only demonstrates he treats all reporters equally.

wew

This won't backfire on the lugenpresse at all

It doesn't work any more. The punishment for disagreeing with SJWs (accusations of being discriminatory) has been meted out for everything and nothing for so long now that no one cares.

A story for Holla Forums:

Chen Sheng was an officer serving the Qin Dynasty, famous for their draconian punishments. He was supposed to lead his army to a rendezvous point, but he got delayed by heavy rains and it became clear he was going to arrive late. The way I always hear the story told is this:

Chen turns to his friend Wu Guang and asks “What’s the penalty for being late?”

“Death,” says Wu.

“And what’s the penalty for rebellion?”

“Death,” says Wu.

“Well then…” says Chen Sheng.

And thus began the famous Dazexiang Uprising, which caused thousands of deaths and helped usher in a period of instability and chaos that resulted in the fall of the Qin Dynasty three years later.

jew

can tell by nose and facelines

Trump has rekt this girl regularly since last year. She begs for it and he obliges.

Literally nothing.

these retards are still around?

She probably blasts her pussy to the thought of her next encounter with him every night

I thought they gave up that shtick a decade ago?

THESE PEOPLE ARE LITERAL RETARDS
THIS IS EXACTLY WHY TRUMP WILL WIN

I fail to see the problem here.

Yes, because Zoey still has his too, so what's you're fucking point Fox?

muh vagina

How much of a strong leader Trump is is only exemplified by how weak of a leader Bernie is.

Trump has them all wrapped around his finger and they don't even realise it.

everyone with twitter

How has Kate not killed herself yet? Holy shit.

Girls perform better in early schooling because they're better at sitting down and shutting up, by nature.

Good thing we have college to break the one thing that makes women pleasant company.

BASED
cunts btfo

Why is he posed like he's seconds from getting a brutal anal raping?

I can't blame her for being the way she is. Having such a degenerate for a father must be incredibly destructive to one's psyche.

There's something profoundly wrong with his face but I can't place it.

I gotchu fam

Is she Jewish?

lol youtube.com/watch?v=YgQy70_LPS4 never forget

No just a tranny pedophile.

inb4 Trump strips the press credentials of the news station he works for

hahahaha what a pitiful cunt

Where's the webm for us autists?

Scott Adams is right, (((they))) have constructed an environment in which anything Trump says is either racist or sexist, even if what he's saying is completely divorced from race or gender.

twitter.com/ZoeyTur/status/758402579785146370

I'm just picturing the Don actually telling some dyke to shut her fucking pie hole. The butthurt would probably shift the earth's orbit. Trump would still get elected.

You're right. I'll see what I can do, user.

Is it his drunkard nose? It's swollen and red from years of alcohol abuse.

Its the "self-created unflappability" bit that I find more interesting.

The comment provides an endoscopic view into the mind of a typical feminist but the term "self-created" specifically reveals, the feminist's resentment and insecurity over the fact that Trump's public speaking skills are the result of his own hard work.

Like his business success and the success of his presidential campaign thus far, it is something which he created by the power of his intellect and his will. Men achieve greatness through mastery of self and environment.

The triggering results from the woman being reminded that contemporary women rarely achieve elevated status by this route. Traditionally a woman achieved status through mastery of a man but these days, whether politician or astronaut, or media head or police chief, affirmative action provides a smooth ride to the top and she knows it.

Ooops, he , not she*

the fire rises

Do you guys not remember all these other Katy Stumpings? She wants to bang Donald and this exchange was just another dose.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=kY7pQu4IFqM

m.youtube.com/watch?v=R6ty420ZbEc

m.youtube.com/watch?v=vRHBolbaFlY

MP4

No, Tur is Jewish.
archive.is/6NMsN

What a madman

Damn, she wants his dick so bad. Must be killing her.

manchild, Im 25 and these pokemon playing idiots make me want to blow my head off

HAHAHAHA

The lengths that the media go to smear him are absurd.

It's amazing how they spin that Trump is a national security threat because Hillary got her emails hacked.

Savage

He would have told a male the same thing in this scenario. This dumb cunt wanted to keep flapping her cock sucker while he was trying to answer he question, and this is doubly fucking dumb when you consider the DNC leaks and that NBC is basically colluding with them and exists solely as a puppet press release outlet. They should all be fucking hung.

That is the face of a woman regressing to a little girl seeing her dad.

Remember when Trump told Jeb to be quiet?

Thank you, user.

DONALD "IGNORE A WHORE" TRUMP

Total loser

ZERO credibility

rebuttal NAOW!
time to spread this

LOL Trump treats all reporters like the pieces of shit that they are. It's what they deserve.

this is my first time watching him speak

Does he always just ramble?

Trump should have said "tits or gtfo"

Or just spread literally any Trump press conference. It's nothing new. He always cuts off their injections, interruptions, followup questions, etc.

I wonder if they write this shit with a straight face? It's impossible.

archive.is/68Nfi

This.

It's like getting mad at the fist that punched you rather than the person that fist is connected to

Why do they get so ass ravaged when Trump tells people to be quiet? I don't see how it's particularly offensive.

I didn't realize the prescience of this post until I put this together with the fact that her dad is some deranged tranny retard. She probably misses her dad terribly, and subtly resents the human waste he became. I don't blame Zoey (or whatever was his name) completely, war fucks you up, but I don't remember many stories of ww2 vets becoming trannies oddly enough.

I guess she's from Venus or is really shit at math and common knowledge?

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/6107

They're turning on her for it. lmao.

muh cunt

For a presidential candidate to avoid press scrums for .64 * year, it's practically a decade. Imagine if the last time Trump had a rally was in December.

(beautiful trips)

You are absolutely correct user. That is exactly what it is. Her biological father is a fucking disgusting abomination and I'm sure it's really screwing with her.

They're used to being more equal than others. It shocks them when someone smacks them back into their place.

I think they are giving up

Sorry, it's Chopper Bob

She can't get enough Trump.

We should upping the meme ante with this and replying to any and all shills and cucks on twitter and elsewhere with BE QUIET everytime

But Jeb doesn't have a cunt.

Or does he?

Why do they even try to stump him? They lose every single time and look like fools. He even managed to turn it all back onto Hillary. Literally all they accomplished was giving him more time to talk about the emails.

Libcucks already started a hashtag campaign called #BeQuiet. Don't know if it's going anywhere tho.

Judging from his pic, he's still upset Jeb got cucked out of the race nice and early

Liberalism is a mental illness. It's all about broadening/redefining a criteria of what constitutes as "offensive" so that they can punish a larger number of individuals at their whim.

underrated post, this must be done

Trump is a Big Guy.

Trump stumped her pretty hard way back in this interview.

Why do they call totalitarianism as "liberalism" then, user.? Is branding actually that powerful?

Nobody likes a whiner. The press has been whining for 9 months straight about Trump. Everyone has grown to hate them. Even my normally apolitical brother showed me he registered to vote for trump just so he can stick it to those "fucking idiot whiners".

Sliding.

Holy fuck, the party of commie-worshipping marxist cucks is really pushing that Putin puppet angle?

really someone to spam BE QUIET to these cunts

Impossible. Jessica Valenti is completely unfuckable. Highly unlikely anyone would go for the shittier sequel.

words on a screen a rape but actual rape from a compassionate muslim is just a misunderstanding

we tell you to stfu in person; what are you on about

This very much this.

'Racist', 'misogynist', 'bigoted' and the like have become utterly empty labels after two years of screeching pale blobs using them to describe some advert which offended them.

jesus fuck these little faggots are beta…..

.that fucking y chromosome burn

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

"be quiet, I know you wanna save her.."

He was classy about it too.

By the way, not to sound like a PUA fag, but there was a hot girl at my school who shot down pretty much every guy who approached her.

Unlike the others, my friend said to her, "I don't see what is so special about you, your looks, they're pretty average to be honest". She sat there looking shocked, pissed off and upset. Before long, she would go on to spend the entire semester begging to jump on his dick.

Women are very strange creatures.

Her pussy is DRAUNCHED in that pic.

BE QUIET

This is the modern professional world everyone, grown "professionals" that make six figures are going to get their parents if something embarrasses them. How can anyone claim nepotism isn't rampant and initializing the country?

The whole fucking conference was beautiful.
Trump done fucking brilliantly.

< Full thing.

HE LITERALLY CANNOT STOP WINNING

Why do libshits love the word "reprehensible" so much. Must be all the syllables.

wait, so this tranny retard is supposed to be somehow threatening?

*infantilizing the country

stupid autocorrect.

That interview was when I really started to like Trump. It's pure fucking gold.

(witnessed)

Pussy confirmed soakin'

citation needed

She gained a lot of weight since then it seems.

hollywoodreporter.com/news/sarah-silverman-twitter-account-hacked-hillary-clinton-915014

WHICH ONE OF YOU MADMEN DID IT

Donald Trump spanks Katy Tur while Melania smiles over his shoulder.

youtube.com/watch?v=bBFFUSKA3dk

I don't believe it for one moment

He btfo of several reporters. Maybe I'll watch it again just to pick out these moments to show how manufactured this story is.

youtube.com/watch?v=sIhvKBdyVIY&t=30m38s
Are you are smart man?

I don't think they're really offended. They just look for any chance to push their ideological agenda on everyone or bash their opponent.

Also it just must be said, Hope Hicks looks fantastic here. Red dress, far right.

They're flooding the news cycle with bullshit to distract from her admitting she made a huge security mistake.

MY FUCKING SIDES

Cunts HATE to be told to be quiet. They're so used to having their feelings and opinions coddled like delicate china because of feminism and betacucks who want to fuck them, that they melt down in a puddle of tears when a man who doesn't give a shit rightfully tells a cunt to shut the fuck up when he's speaking. This really is so beautiful, especially how the libshits are exaggerating it so comically. You'd think he got off the stage and assraped here in front of everyone by how liberals are freaking out.

He thinks he's some hard motherfucker after beating up on the little beta cuck shapiro. In reality he's a mentally damaged faggot who wears a dress and cut his balls off.

Me too, user. It's been an entire year. wew

This. He's done worse to Jeb and instead of this fuss, it made political highlight reels and was turned into a thing of comedy.

Trump even shouted down Jeb another time, telling him to be quiet.

They are even copying his inflections now.
Tiny hands make for good surgeons. Why would anyone be prejudiced against small hands?

I thought the obvious "Trump controversy" from that press conference was that he said the N-word. I never saw this coming. It's how he treats all reporters.

Pfffffff

Lol now we can tell them to go get their tin foil hats.

If that were true, there would have instantly been five thousand webms of it posted here and autoplaying on every thread.

What a bunch of liars

Trump tells the same to male reporters trying to interrupt him. (See the rest of the conference)

I hope she makes it all the way to the White House Press Meetings as a recurring Trump whiping girl. Maybe she become a yearly running joke at the White House Press Corps Dinners. Its endearing really.

They're just desperate to have something to be outraged about this week….

Trump said the Putin said the N-word and then mentioned Obama in the next sentence.
The N-word he was referring to was nukes.
It was bait for the media, but they decided to make it about themselves.

This is so fucking overblown, he didn't do anything wrong, she asked a question he atempted to answer bus she wouldn't let him, and it's his fucking press conference not her's, people want to hear him speak not her

It feels good.

If this is not already the perception it will be. People will be beyond annoyed whenever the media says something.

This so much. As someone said before, all this fuss just makes women look silly. They claim they are stronk but apparently, getting told to be quiet or someone supposedly grabbing their arm is another shoah. The hypocrisy of it all is mind-numbing.

They crave attention, especially the hotter ones. When you deny them that, the thought process is

Also, PUA works, its just social autists who flood the scene and make it look like a shit technique.

Trump's high energy completely overwhelmed her and she was spilling spaghetti everywhere on camera.

Women think everyone wants to hear them speak, when in reality nobody does.

sage

fuck off kike

Reminder that in Current Year, telling someone to be quiet is rape.

early Trump memes

I love how that tweet is totally justifies the picture below.

Are they self-stumping?

i kekled

Reminder that Katy Tur's father is the tranny that threatened to beat the shit out of Ben Shoahpiro.

Holy shit. This is hilarious.

IT'S THAT TRANNYY

bump

Whatever happened to Kikepiro anyways? I haven't seen anything about him ever since he shoah'd his own career for pander points

Women tend to be drawn to people who frustrate them due to the same that determines anger being governed by the same shit that determines excitement.

He's busy being paranoid that the "Alt Right" will kick his door down in the middle of the night and shoah him.

She related to that faggot "Zoey" Tur?

isn't that what all jews do?

That faggot is her father, yes.

He's on a kibbutz somewhere wiping asses.

PULL IT

just found a few.

Her father? Holy shit, I assumed it was her brother or something. That's so much worse.

How retarded. What a paranoid moron. Why would the alt right ever do such a thing? Right wing death squads will do it for us.

man i havent even heard the word 'cuckservative' in like 6 months.

Send her to Calais.

Y-You don't remember the moral of the story?

S-Slow and steady wins the race!

GUACSURGE ANY DAY NOW!

He has a masculine face, but his pouty lips and trouble expression are inherently feminine. Your brain is experiencing discomfort due to this confusion. To make matters worse, he seems to be directing this expression at you. Basically:

This is extremely important. Our school system has become feminized. To make matters worse, most grade school teachers are women, all the way from kindergarten to twelfth grade. Women have softer voices and significantly better hearing from birth, so many young boys are being forced to sit down, shut up, and listen to some boring bitch coo about something they can barely hear. Even at their allotted thirty minutes of physical exercise they aren't allowed to freely be boys, lest someones feelings get hurt. No wonder so many boys are pushed into ADHD meds and the works. We have to drug them with amfetamines to get them remotely interested in "boring" school

Trump understands Philosophy 101 and what a 'complex question' is.

i dont have sound, could you share what the question was

Cunt: "Ted Cruz has higher favorability than you. Do you think people should like him more than they like you?"

Trump: "Whats the next question?"

What is mansplaining, anyway? Is it just a non-argument women use when a white male disagrees with them?

yes

Truly scary. It's terrifying to think of someone informing me of basic conversational skills.

DATS RAYCIS!

Whoa, hey! That's a really great response, user.!

Mostly, it's typically used when woman is wrong and everyone knows it, and the man tries to correct her.

Do you not understand how to embed Youtube videos here?

I love when they use their silly made up words.

kek

"Katy, your vagina has been absolutely ravaged by Mr. Trump. Do you think its acceptable for you to enjoy it?"

Its any rational or critical response to a woman's unsubstantiated claims.

He's on record as having been in another country when you claim he raped you.

She's got eczema mate.

The modern woman, everyone.

I thought it was but I also thought you could be banned for compliments.

It's like having to be a substitute teacher. These fucking morons think they can lie to us and get away with it?

Touché.

I still think "favourability" is an horrible metric for people who are supposed to be policy makers and not celebrities. Maybe too idealistic.

HAHAHAHAHA

Bill Clinton is a rapist, how do they get around that fact?

Has it really been this long? The first debate is going to be an inevitable bloodbath

Even worse, they are attacking something that the man was born with and has no control over. I thought they worshipped imperfection?

There's actually a simple process behind this behavior, which explains that whole situation:

Non-kiked women are hardwired by instinct to look for strong-willed and fearless men as partners, and then try to get their attention by making the first move on their own dime rather than on the man's, as a means of proving that they're worth the man's attention by demonstrating their own capability to match his. When a man who's both capable and doesn't currently have a woman dangling off his arm shows up, their first instinct is to watch and see what he does to spot any potential issues from a distance, and then move forward in getting his attention if he checks out in the initial analysis. Women can respond positively to being approached first in the right circumstances, usually after making a clear effort to show that they're waiting for it as a sign that a man's interested too, but generally they seem to make the first move. The sizing-up is somewhat similar to how men observe women's bodies at first sight for baby-making potential, but for women it's aimed at assessing a different factor set as the main thing to worry about, usually mental state and physical capability as providers instead.

At the same time, they're equally-geared to see men who make attempts at courting them first with disinterest or even outright disgust, as these men tend to have problems/deficiencies (i.e. being beta progressive cucks, or generally having low intelligence/strength/etc.) that make them risky or deficient partners to try being with. When a man shows up with minimal time for pre-assessment and shows unwillingness to rely on the system that's worked for millennia (man walks into area, woman sizes him up, woman gets man's attention if he meets standards, man sizes her up and reciprocates if she meets standards), that immediately sets off instinctual red flags, the response to which can be anything from polite but visible discomfort to relentless vocal disgust depending on individual personality and upbringing. The fact that these men frequently have clear things that are genetically-fucked and can be recognized on sight, such as typical nu-male looks with complete with big glasses and balding hair, doesn't help their chances in the slightest.

It's a very efficient system, if you look at it from evolution's perspective of our earliest prehistoric times in our current state of evolution, and how things adapted to work best with minimal fuss or wasted time/energy. It's not always followed to-the-letter, but as a general rule it seems fairly accurate in the vast majority of cases:

A man walks into an area where a woman is present, and she sees that he's in a good physical state, and not clearly nuts or mentally-deficient. He either doesn't react to her presence or briefly acknowledges her before going back to whatever he was doing beforehand, which gives her time to look closely at him and also proves he isn't desperate to reproduce even though he's likely interested. She decides to interrupt him and get his attention after deciding he's worth taking the chance, either making a move himself or displaying availability and interest in the hopes he'll make a move with an opportunity right in front of him. He reciprocates if interested by paying attention to her, while figuring out if she'd make a good mate by looking at her body to see if she's healthy, and communicating with her enough to figure out if she's a complete loon/retard or not. If everything goes well, the two decide to retire to the nearest cave and fuck, thereby creating offspring who will continue the cycle due to its effectiveness.

In a different scenario, an ugly/unfit/clearly poor-gene-bearing man walks into area where a woman is present, and immediately flocks to her in the hopes of getting her attention. As he gets into her face straight-off with no delay, this causes a number of issues and shows some serious reason to doubt him. She not only has no time to figure him out from a distance without interference, but also has him forsaking time he could be spending hunting or building shelter to instead slobber all over her, in the hopes he can pump her full of kids he'll likely be unable to provide for, wasting a minimum of 9 months of time and putting her plus their kids' lives in danger because "muh dik". Her natural response is to rebuke him as hard as possible, both to make him piss off in the short term and to prevent him from interfering with her attempts to find a proper mate later. His behavior shows clear signs of the fact that giving him a chance has much higher risk than it does potential reward, so the gut response is to shove him out of the way and wait until a better mate can be found.

In the modern day situation you described, this translates to all the men who tried to get that girl's attention showing clear signs of desperation and likely some significant mental/physical issues that'd make them risky partners, while the friend who was blunt with her and didn't give a shit about offending her displayed strong will and fearlessness in dealing with her, the latter being kind of traits that kept a family alive and well-fed in the old days. The fact that he showed that kind of fearless and willful behavior in talking directly to her rather than dealing with another man in her vicinity is even stronger an indicator of his fitness as a mate from a female perspective, because women are superior to and more valuable men in every possible sense in the kiked eyes of modern society and modern law, which makes challenging them exponentially-riskier than challenging fellow men, and women know this deep down even if not consciously.

This is why women flock to abrasive and loud-mouthed men, not because they (typically, there's some fucked-up ones out there with screwed priorities, of course) get off on being treated like shit, but because the traits associated with these behaviors are very good to have in a mate and sought-after no matter what, even if evolution's corner-cutting nature means that these instincts misfire so easily that Tyrone and Ahmed meet the qualifications without trying. The misfire leading to Tyrone and Ahmed swimming in White women is a lot like the "cute" instinct misfiring so often that we want to protect and nurture 2D images, animal offspring and niglets, despite none of these being our own offspring in any sense. Evolution is such a simple system that it doesn't give a shit about potential issues unless they outright kill a species member before it can breed, which means plenty of "bugs" slip through so long as the whole is still good enough to survive until it can mate and keep its offspring similarly-alive.

"It's OK when we do it"

That's how.

Bigger words make them feel more intellectually superior.

The above autistic explanation of female behavior makes it clear why Tur and similar women keep going back to get put back in their place by Trump, again and again: Whereas most other men bow and refuse to disagree with them, due to faulty beta instinct telling them they might get to breed with a woman if she's desperate enough and they put up no resistance to her, men like Trump make it clear that they have bigger things to worry about than mating at any given moment (usually on account of it being a given to them), and won't let anything stand in the way of doing what they want. After a lifetime of being bowed-to by unfitting mates who aren't worth their time, being verbally-slapped for disruption and having it made clear that they're not getting praise/attention unless they put in real effort themselves is like taking their very first breath of air. When they do finally meet one or more men who treat them this way rather than treating them like infallible princesses, they quickly adapt to it and start to desire more of it, having gotten a taste of sane interaction with non-shit-tier men and having their mate-seeking instinct kick into overdrive as a result.

For these women who finally see the light, I'd say it's a bit like being a man who's spent his whole life surrounded by nothing but man-hating dyed-hair landwhales who treat him like a filthy slave, and then being told to stop being a cuck and grow a pair by a legitimately-gorgeous woman. His entire worldview ends up being shattered and at the same time rebuilt, by a woman who's neither visibly/mentally repugnant nor rewarding of his old shitty behavior, meaning he gets both a taste of true attractiveness from the opposite gender and an ultimatum to unlearn his kiked behavior if he wants to have anyone remotely like her. Swap the genders back, and you've got many women who've spent their entire lives in the cucklands having a sudden near-religious epiphany that non-cuck men actually exist outside their smut and are potentially-attainable, like rural American girls discovering foreign men with various accents of Europe for the first time.

The only reason I know all this is because I grew up with an extremely-redpilled single mother (she's a military base kid who grew up during my grandfather's time in Vietnam, probably the only saving grace that prevented getting her shit kiked up like most women) in a family of bluepilled twats and cucks we both despise equally, which gave me both direct lessons and indirect observation on how most women work mentally over the course of my childhood. Between seeing and hearing how un-kiked women think from her, and seeing how men fuck up repeatedly from the bluepilled men in my extended family, it became obvious pretty quickly how things work or fail. Having and adhering to this knowledge, I've actually been flirted with pretty often by women (mostly White too, even if there's been 'boons from time to time since I live in the South) just going about my business without giving a shit about them unless they make the first move/show of interest, despite being a fucking hideous potato jew straight out of the great famine shoah. If it works for a complete potatonigger like me, I fail to see how it'd not work for a legitimately-attractive White man with non-potato lineage.

Yeah, the ticker is here:
washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/07/07/heres-how-long-it-has-been-since-hillary-clinton-held-a-press-conference/

Bloodbath for the bloodgod.

don't forget obama silencing someone in the rose garden

Good response.

Reminding these mentally ill freaks that it's impossible to change one's sex is sure to cause much butthurt.

Still the best, was going to post this one. The left won'ttalk about this one because the question is so retarded.

lads trump am a happening now

Really good explanation for all the autists here, even though I was probably the only one to read it.

I don't understand….
They ask someone a question, then proceed to talk CONTINUOUSLY over the other person, then they sperg out when told to "be quiet"?

I think liberals feel in charge.

They aren't even big guys

Checked.

THE EMPEROR PROTECTS

Thanks. I can't easily think of a shorter way to described it for people who aren't used to reading paragraph-based autistic descriptions, except possibly this:

This might still be a bit too autistic though, not sure.

A leftist term that used to mean when you corrected a woman in a manner where you make her appear very unintelligent, but now it's used as pejorative for anyone who disagrees, instructs, or corrects a woman.

Trumped raped her so hard, her dad wish he felt it.

I didn't even realise he said be quiet.
It was such a non event it didn't even register.

She seems like the type who gets off to being abused

It's a useless fucking thread.

Spare the rod, spoil the broad

melania looks like shes about to rip that bitches hair out

Thanks, just watched, was great!

So you post "sage" like a fucking newfag retard, as though it's a down vote. Do you not even know how "sage" works? All it does is not bump a thread when you make a post. It doesn't make it 404 faster. Posting "sage" doesn't do jack shit, and completely defeats the purpose of what "sage" is for, which is making a reply to a poster or OP without bumping the thread.

Meant for

But thanks to both

so? what's the deal?

THE BANTS. HAHAHAHAHA

Delete that shit you dumb faggot.

You didn't have to waste your breath explaining that. All I'm doing is lazily displaying my discontent with these types of threads. They serve no purpose except to propagate the echo in the chamber, and extend the circle of jerking. They're a waste of effort on everyone's behalf.

damn I wish a woman would look at me like that.

That's MissTur to you.

Literally no one gives a shit about your "discontent". Just fuck off if you're not interested.
Then make an alternative thread, you massive nigger-faggot

Oh, but I am interested. Interested in these kinds of threads fucking off right back to wherever they came from. Participating in other threads won't get to the point as provoking anons (like you) by saging this shit.

It sucks, too, because Katy looks like she could have had a nice life with a great big loving family that would have made her deathbed absolutely pain free.

She'll probably wrinkle up and die alone watching TV now that the liberal disease was forced on her as a child.

Underrated post. The irony.

My coincidence detector has been triggered.

Oy vey, a better angle of that nose confirms.

It was less like rape and more like sex without consent.

Oh it was THAT tranny? Hahahahahahaha

Somebody with twitter ask Katy Tur if she ever worried about her 'father' committing suicide.

I bet she does.

Vid of that + related vids.

#MANSPLAINED

She can't help it, she doesn't actually want to go up against the alpha, just mildly shit-test him.

Kek, guess she showed him.

See user, it's like this. These bitches have been sheltered their whole lives. So much so, they've never once gotten a realistic view of how hard life is. So they're demanding to be treated equal, having no fucking idea just what they're asking for. And whenever any one of them gets a taste of *real* equality, they run away with their tail between their legs, then scream about how they were treated unfairly because they're a woman.

Shit's insane.

Learn the 10 principles, faggot.

She'd have been in full tigress mode at that point.

This. This is why women get turned off when you like them *too much*. You have to be a provider, you can't be under her all day with that luvvy duvvy bullshit. You still have to go out and kill that sabertoothed tiger. Metaphorically in today's world but you still have to go out into the world and accomplish things so you can bring resources back to her so she can feather the nest, so to speak.

UUUU

Someone needs to make a compilation of these moments set to embed related.

If I didn't know this song or who she was, I'd swear that this was a negro song. You can hear their influence.

Trump tells fucktards to be quiet regardless of gender. If someone is taking umbrage with it because the focus is a woman this time, they are saying women are not equal to men, and must be coddled.

Which is actually sexist.

Top kek. Saved.

NO ONE ASKING CLINTION WHY SHE NEVER DOES Q&A's

Trump goes up in front of reporters every fucking day and takes questions.

Clintion has NEVER done this. She can't do anything in public unless its controlled and scripted.

Succinct and accurate. Good post.

Shit— that song's by a white girl?

archive.is/Ca9nJ#selection-1393.81-1413.169

Well, how's about that.

Shut up, Hippie.

This makes a metric fuckload of sense and shines a light on both my successes and failures with women in the past.

Thank you for your educational autism user.

Yep, he's verbally bitchslapped her repeatedly but she loves every second of it.

That was a good read, thanks. Bumping for visibility.

Anyone got the .webm of Mika talking about Trump and him being "the essence of a man"? I thought I had saved it but can't find it.

That's fantastic. Can't believe I haven't seen that yet, in over a year of following Trump like an obsessed Japanese schoolgirl.

That one was pretty bad. Trump was visibly annoyed here.

Those aren't cuckservatives, user. Those are Roman Catholics advocating for more of their own to come into the U.S.

That was Trump's first (I think) face to face interview of the campaign. Once I saw him steamroll her I knew more good things were to come.

Tip jej

Hahahaha get rekt you cucked faggot. How does it feel to be a genetic dead end? I bet you masturbate to anime!

If anyone ever brought this up in person I would love to scream

In fact…I'm waiting for my libshit friend to being this up

Don has potato-lineage, you eejit.

Checked and blessed my friend.

If it wasn't for that Jew nose, she would be 8/10

I always thought he was he's half-kraut, half-haggis, user.

d>>6924969
Do everyone here a favor and kill yourself, you autistic waste of food and air.

So liberals are saying a woman can't handle being told to be quiet and they're entitled to be loud and skip their turn? lol what happened to that equality they espouse? She got btfo again and it was completely justified.

I stole your meme.

pretty LE tbh. i can't believe you made this thread. you should consider suicide

correct

My understanding is that when you are a man you're not allowed to talk down to women about their own personal experiences that are unique to them being women. But it seems to have evolved (naturally) to any situation where a man acts in dominant manner because he knows something or understands something a woman does not.

It's essentially a position of Feelings > facts.

quality poasts

Stumped her just by looking at her, lol. Love this man. Bimbos put in their place.

And thus it ends up desensitizing the populace to it. No one will really care, because it falls on deaf ears.

Muslim oil sheik takes a break from murdering prostitutes to lecture Trump on feminism.

"you don't even know what you're talking about" was a kill shot in the first clip

she wasn't stuttering because she was nervous she was stuttering because she wasn't prepared to be challenged on her cherry-picked stats that she obviously didn't rehearse enough

This, once again, proves that feminists want women to be treated like children unable to cut it in the adult world without someone protecting them.

"Mainsplaining" is meant to describe a situation in which a man will condescendingly explain something to a woman as if she is stupid, solely due to the fact that she is a woman and he has no respect for the intelligence of women as a sex, due to his misogyny.

In practice, mansplaining is used in an equivalent manner to "dats racist", and is used any time a man explains anything at all to a woman, whether or not he or she is right or wrong, regardless of knowledge either may have, and regardless of tone. It's basically a conversation stopper to say, "Ok, I get that I was completely wrong and you're completely right, but you're FUCKING A WHITE MALE so I still win the argument because privilege."

Disdain for plebs.

In a just world, NBC would have lost their broadcasting license for editing the Zimmerman call as to try and influence the case/incite violence.

In a just world of course…

that's it?

Stop letting the kikes control what occupies your frontal lobe, faggots