Adults discuss Trumps actions thread

Beware, this entire board is being flooded with concern trolls
con·cern trol·ling
noun informal derogatory
the action or practice of disingenuously expressing concern about an issue in order to undermine or derail genuine discussion.

Discuss
Trump fired 50 missiles at a Syrian airfield No casualties are being reported thus far

Why would Trump fire at an empty base?
Was it an attack against Assad or ISIS?
How will Russia respond?

Other urls found in this thread:

timesofisrael.com/syria-threatens-to-fire-scud-missiles-at-israel-report/
archive.fo/GDtDX
archive.is/DWHtR
archive.is/WhoOm
archive.is/Olx7H
rt.com/news/383815-putin-us-syria-aggression/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Then why the fuck would you waste 50 perfectly working missles. Please tell me he atleast destroyed some planes or some shit.

We will just have to wait and see what happens next.
I'll be watching his speech for sure.

Supposedly the targets were unoccupied buildings? What if the field was occupied by ISIS?

Check my doubles instead

Yea its blatantly obvious. One of them posted the same webm 4 times.

Concern shill threads aren't actual threads, silly shill

> whites winning while (((spics))) are whining

I understand your concern

BBC reports Russian equipment destroyed and dead russians.

We're fucked.

source?

apparently ISIS is responding to the missile strike so it could've been an attack on ISIS

Something tells me there's something they know that we don't

No shit. You really think the goverment is keeping us up to date with their military strategies or the covert stuff.

People are saying Trump wants to end this proxy war shit and just get straight into taking Syria into his own hands. The rationale being suicide bombing was a practice started in Syria by Assads predecessor. The problem is Russia. If Russia responds then it will definitely be WWIII because no doubt China will get involved as well which will ultimately force America to drag NATO along

The good news being we're going to fuck off with the proxy war shit and maybe every Muslim will finally be dead

Thanks fam

From Holla Forums

There's no new developments thus far but there is some reporting that Russia was informed about the attack before it happened.

I think the key factor here is wither or not it was an attack on Assad. A missile strike does not sound like the appropriate response to me over chemical weapons being used on your own people.

Why would Assad be at a small airbase southwest of Homs?

I'm mainly trying to discourage people from making even more threads than there already is about this. There only needed to be one or two.

This is a good day.

why did he say even beautiful when he was discussing the dead babies.

So it was a direct attack on Assad and not ISIS. I don't know how to feel about this. A lot of people believe the chemical weapons were a false-flag but I'm not sure I believe this. Trump also mentioned the refugee crisis which does effect America so I can't say its entirely interventionism.

go back to >>>Holla Forums faggot.

kek

Nice

So long as I can still look at little girls, I'm okay with it.

I am sorry, all the little girls were nuked today in a chemical warfare. There are only adult men remaining. Not that you'd complain.

maybe it was shills?

Adult Discussion?!!!!

Shut up freech Holla Forums is serious shit
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Fortunately my region was unaffected by chemical warfare. Therefore I expect to see healthy little girls tomorrow.

No WW3 started. I strongly advise you not to leave your home, There's deadly gamma radiation outside.

Oh shit, missed this
Russia now threatening Israel if US sends more missiles over
Putin knows America is an Israeli puppet and wants to save us perhaps?

It's the Assad regime threatening scud attacks, not the Russians, you retard.

Russia and Syria are allied so what difference does it make?

Gamma radiation from what?

PLEASE BE REAL.

DO IT PUTIN! FUCK BLOW THE KIKES THE FUCK OUT YES YES YES!

iran is also allied with syria

timesofisrael.com/syria-threatens-to-fire-scud-missiles-at-israel-report/

Not sure if kike news is legit or false flag.

Don't get me wrong, I think the Syrians got what was coming, seeing as it's America's job to be the world police basically, but 59 missiles to one location? Christ you'd think we'd have a more effective way of taking out a single target, aside from nuclear weapons.

mate….

Is there any details on who was killed? Some people are saying it was Russians

here's a Big Black Cock article archive.fo/GDtDX

Sounds like a false-flag

Currently in the "denial" stage

Conflicting information;
archive.is/DWHtR

archive.is/WhoOm

is conflicting to
how?

go the fuck back

[–]Valos01 32 points 2 hours ago
That's just collateral damage /s

permalink embed parent

At least a half hour before the attack Russia was warned by the U.S. The attack was aimed at destroying planes, resources, and infrastructure to cripple the base's functionality.

what is this

it's reddit cancer. never have i felt so utterly disgusted.

reddit post

So tell me burgerbros.
Murica was illegally killing terrorists in Syria - so far so good.
But this time Murica bombed a sovereign goverment.

Doesn't that mean congress has to declare war on Syria?

This is Trump's America, do you honestly think we have to do anything by the fucking book anymore? We're just shitting in the rulebook and slamming it shut nowadays

as long as the wall and immigration changes never happen, I don't mind trump

Syria's not worth an actual war. We don't want to land troops there, too messy. Better to 6 Day War that bitch and take out air infrastructure, then let the fuckers sort it out. No fucking chemical weapons, no fucking nukes, and no fucking biological weapons. All decent nations should push this stance no matter what their beliefs are on the legitimacy of American intervention in Syria. It's time to wrap this shit up, we've gotta deal with North Korea sooner rather than later.

best dubs here

Highly intellectual discussion in this thread: archive.is/Olx7H

WW3 has begun. We're all going to die.

In other news, season two confirmed.

❤️💛💚💙💜

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

weebshit

That might all be true, but as far as i know after a first strike comes the declaration of war.
You can't just bomb a country and then not go to war.
Also isn't Russia allied with Syria?
Does Murica have to declare war on Russia then?

Also can Murica even drag the NATO states into this as they attacked a country without NATO approval (like Turkey some time ago)?

If Russia nukes US then US will nuke Russia

Technically America had already declared war on Syria before Trump even assumed office

And America typically has no problems getting NATO support because well…its fucking America

The American congress has not voted to declare war on Syria. One airstrike does not a war make my friend.

a very good day indeed.
also in the news, twitter sues the us govt over demands it reveal the dox behind anti-trump accounts.

Welcome to NWO

I honestly don't care, Twitter needs to die already anyways

let's just burn the constitution and encamp the kikes, huh? god bless Holla Forums

Why can't they be smart? the upper and lower east never cause any trouble.

a single tomahawk costs 850,000 bucks
if they only killed a janitor and his dog with 50 fucking 6 of them, that's an expensive fail.

Take a wild fucking guess…

My gut analysis:

That being said, it is possible that trump has been (((bribed,blackmailed, or intimidated))) into playing (((their))) puppet. It'll take a couple more (((incidents))) before I can say that is the case. For not, I'm still optimistic.

I'm with you. I think too many people are playing into sensationalism right now. There is something we don't know yet

In case you haven't noticed, russia has given Syria some very advanced weaponry recently.

That means they only cost raytheon $100,000, so the remaining 750K is pure profit.

But sometimes one bullet does.

So?

rt.com/news/383815-putin-us-syria-aggression/

Not sure what Russia tries to meme here.
NATO breaks international law since they went into Syria.

We're tired of (((winning))), Mr. President.

The intention was to destroyed the gas weaponery. You do realize its illegal and inhumane?

Trump did the right thing for once. Hoping Assad is taken down soon

Free Syria for free Syrian people

That was Obama's MO for the last 8 years.

As long as the god emperor doesn't deport anyone, I'm fine.

Isn't that everyday though?

Not to this caliber though.

I love how calm this thread is compared with everyone other place experiencing a clusterfuck.

*every

Fair enough.

It's because it's not really that big as everyone is making it out to be unless Putin decides to escalate it, which is pretty unlikely since they suffered no casualties.

Moar info plz.

I wonder how long before bio-ware gets shut down

There seems to be a coordinated disinfo front going on simultaneously, trying to control both the narrative of the attack itself, Trump's response to it, and the demoralization efforts across the entire internet. Fucking savage levels of CTR and JIDF out this morning, Jesus help us.

I'm not even sure if people are falling for it, or it was just shills pretending to fall for it.

Shills falling for it is still shilling. Shills push the news, push the narrative, and push the response they'd like they goyim to have. Not working this time.

yeahhhh sureeeeeee

this