Miss me yet?

Miss me yet?

fuck yes

samefag

Holy fuck yes, dear Obongo we had no idea how retarded this shitfest would get. I thought it was just a meme…

I never thought I'd say this, I want my nigger president back.

Man, Americans have really bad short-term memory loss. Obama was a piece of shit too

Obama was a warmonger too. I guess you people have a short memory span.

Your argument accepts that trump is a piece of shit. Now you come close to the truth, to truly understand Kek you must love shit. You must become the peepeepoopoo loverboy your mommy always knew was buried deep inside.

Shadilay brother.

Ey, guys we should vote democrat guys. NExt year we should we really change things up, you gaime enough fo it bud?

this

I wanna see what the presidency does to Trump

FUCKING SPICS IN THIS THREAD!!!
REEEEE

It's all part of 3D chess faggots, nigger Obama only knows 2D chess

Not invading Syria is the ONLY thing this dindu did right.
And he only withheld because he didn't want to fuck up his image/become a warhawk

I did, unlike regan or bush, he never did stupid shit

I wanna pass a blunt to Joe while Barack shows me where he hides all the good junk food munchies from Michelle.

sounds lit

All jokes aside I bet Obama's chill af in his private life. I hope he smoked a King Kamehameha sized blunt when he got back to Hawaii. He deserves it after 8 years.

Lets not get ahead of ourselves. The only thing that man deserves is a spot in Alcatraz

so much this

I bet you discriminate people based on their melanin, LOL

wanna get redpilled, see this pic

Oh yeah no I couldnt be upset about the war crimes or anything

Obama is gay in private life. Michael Michelle Obama is….not what/who you think. #PizzaGate

I supported Trump from the beginning, now I think I know what it feels like to be a Bernie Sanders voter when my candidate stabs me in the back.
god damn it.

I highly doubt most of the people in this thread who act like they supported trump actually supported trump.

pic related

Tonight's a good, good night.

Since december

Nope. Not at all.
Not even a little bit.

That is like asking whether you miss a herpetic sore when it has gone away.

No, obviously not, your smug little face hides the wilful assistant of Trump who killed more people than even Bush and expanded mass surveillance greatly, especially right before he knew a lunatic was about to be elected into office. He is no different.

Not really but good job for not doing anything and helping pass the buck to someone that deserves it.

Nope, fuck off.

Which is it, stormweenie?

not really, he deported many

Not in the slightest

He can rot

illegal user?

Maybe we really did make a mistake, and the SJW's were right.

No, we didn't.

no

You have a choice between
1. Naked, obvious Republican imperialist apocalyptic greed.
2. Twisted childraping blooddrinking Democrat Satan cabal that wants to scramble your brains and chop your nuts off to turn you into some kind of thrull drone of the Illuminati cabal.

Thanks Doc

fuck no

Go to bed Rach you're drunk