The very minute they announced Trump fired cruise missises at Syria this happened to halfchan's Holla Forums

The very minute they announced Trump fired cruise missises at Syria this happened to halfchan's Holla Forums.

Be on the lookout, I fear we're next.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/CGV6E
archive.is/5E3ed
archive.is/KiDNI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it's already happening

Where's the image showing that the file name was "team 18 sample 3.png" or something

Oh shit did WW3 just start?

Jesus fucking hell. Trump just fucked up bad but at least I can sleep well at night knowing Hillary didn't win to peddle 4 years of SJW bullshit. The shills are going in full overdrive now

what?

you mean Trump and the Republicans eagerly getting rid of online anonymity and selling out to the ISPs wasn't enough?

fuck trump. i didn't vote cause fuck hillary but jesus god almighty shit is looking bad.

Chill out guys this is all part of keks plan, we need max chaos for the light to be ushered in.

No, they were plain, boring missiles and not the cool nuclear ones.

missiles fired on a structure, not civilians. no WW3 yet

so your saying the regulations did nothing?

so the ISPs donate millions of dollars to repubs to…get rid of regulations that never did anything in the first place? right.

if it makes it easier on your brain to think that nobody follows the law, therefore Obama gets no credit when he passes laws and your conservative mindset isn't threatened when conservatives get rid of said laws well…your worldview is just stuck isn't it?

DON'T LISTEN TO CONCERN SHILL, WATCH THIS VIDEO

whites winning while spics are whining

You sound like a retard who doesnt know about Vault 7

Quick reminder that 8/pol/ is dead.
archive.is/CGV6E

Quick reminder that Kushner runs 8/pol/ now.
archive.is/5E3ed

I almost forgot Smug Hillary Pepe's were a thing

>>>/reddit/

archive.is/KiDNI banned thread

so trump is against Assad now, wew lads, brace for ww3 .
this shit wont sit well with putin

good, bomb the fucking sandniggers

who was the one using chemical weapons and killing children?

except he is not. he is bombing the enemies of sand niggers .
a false flag to remove assad and expand al qaada's and isis influence in syria

context

Trump is a false flag, his loyal meme army is being used to show what happens when you try to go against the establishment. This is the establishment flexing its muscles, they're making it clear that you are powerless.

Well I mean yeah, they were just there for show, but at least we still had the show then, we don't even have that anymore.

I find it funny they are acting like Trump getting involved in Syria is the end of the world when Clinton wanted to get involved in Syria.
Trump is a pile of shit for going against the only policy I cared about but still no worse than Hilary

Can we stop acting like Trump and Clinton are different at all yet?

What are you talking about, there is a heap of difference.
One has been in bed with congress so long they could pass anything while the other is so hated by congress it's effectively enforcing a small government by their inability to act.

Yeah all that 'hated' and 'loved' stuff is just political theatre to give you the illusion of choice, when the establishment wants its way, it will have its way.

It's a joke user, I think most people outside of Holla Forums understand the POTUS is effectively little more than figurehead.

Everyone is forgetting about all the bills passed before last year was over in relation to Syria.

Such as? Those are a matter of public record so I'm sure you will have no problem substantiating your claim.

THE MISSILES MISSED
THEY WERE AIMING FOR ISRAEL

Were they nucular?

No. Plain ol tomohawk missiles.

We need to meme #Trump4Amnesty

based anons like pic related needed

Nice, so they now acknowledged that he is a multi-billionaire.

Considering Hillary supports removing Assad and helpfully chimed in with advice after the chemical attacks, I'd say this pic is closer to the mark.

Drumpf and Shillary are part of the same con game. I wonder who is behind it.

who's paying you?