Potential Winds of Winter Spoilers As Original Script for Stannis’ Death Surfaces

Potential Winds of Winter Spoilers As Original Script for Stannis’ Death Surfaces

BRIENNE: “Do you have any last words?”

Stannis considers.

STANNIS: “Do you believe in the life to come?”

Brienne nods.

STANNIS: “I don’t. But if I’m wrong, and you’re right… tell Renly I’m sorry when you get there. I don’t imagine I’ll see him wherever I’m going. (beat) And my daughter. Tell her… tell her…”

“Sorry” doesn’t begin to cover what he feels about Shireen. The thought of it brings tears to his eyes, and he’s not going to die weeping in front of a woman he doesn’t know. Stannis stares up at her.

STANNIS: “Go on. Do your duty.”

Brienne raises her sword and brings it down with a mighty swing.

Other urls found in this thread:

culturess.com/2017/03/24/potential-winds-winter-spoilers-original-script-stannis-death-surfaces/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Link:
culturess.com/2017/03/24/potential-winds-winter-spoilers-original-script-stannis-death-surfaces/

Maisiefags are the worst.

Doesn't change anything really, the circumstances that brought Brienne to a place where she could kill him were contrived and dumb. The show has jumped the shark for a while now. Not worth watching, especially with what will surely be feminist garbage this season.

gee, I wonder who could be behind this "leak"

At least the original script fleshes out Stannis' character a bit better; we learn he isn't as one dimensional.

The original script does not change what was shown on screen. The scene as it was made and presented to us is still shit. Stop being a stupid fanboy.

I didn't disagree with your post; the original scene as presented was indeed shit.

I'm glad they didn't go with this. Stannis death to the Boltons was shit, but having him beg forgiveness for Renly's death would be tumblr fanfic crap.

I can't tell if you just made this up or if it's legit, it's that fucking bad. Renly is shit. SHIT!!!

- A Clash of Kings, Chapter 42, Davos II

>fleshes out Stannis' character a bit better

He's sometimes an almost completly different character.

/thread

Maisie Time!

Pls don't derail my thread. At least talk about Arya.

GRRM BTFO

Stephen King pumps out tonnes of shit though. He's like the pet goon we have on Holla Forums, he's shit at what he does but his persistence and endless flow of output has given him recognition.

Should have retired back in the 90s tbqh

still better than taking 5+ years to push out each turd

Get the fuck out gifmaker

If you're not waiting underneath gurm's asshole for the next bowel movement his constipation really isn't so bad.

Some authors write 10 deep, interesting characters with 10 layers of personality each.
Others write 100 characters with 1 layer of personality each.

Who?

Some writers don't write at all but edit shitty anthologies and goes to convents instead.

ftfy

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

How can you adapt a tv from a book?

Regardless of being a faggot, he is a kinslayer. He's damned by almost all religions.

You can kinslay a traitor.

Renly had absolutely no claim to the Iron Throne, and his duty was to support his older brother. Instead he went in for himself. Renly was 100% in the wrong, and was planning to murder his brother.

no he's not. he didn't kill Renly, the shadow did.

The Gods don't care for crowns. Family comes first; you CAN kinslay a traitor.

What the is your source on this? Are you claiming Azor Ahai, whise priestess made the shadowbaby, didn't want Stannis to kill Renly, or that the Seven who would electrocute his ass for beign a fag would care, or the Old Gods who are a bunch of tree hippies that accepted human sacrifice would care?

They all would care except Azor Ahai; kinslaying is cursed in Westeros no matter the reason, because it's like Yahweh in our world; the Gods are jealous and don't want you to kill your own blood if they can do it.

into the nightfires you go

Except for all the times the Targaryens did it. You clearly just like Renly because he's a faggot.

The Targaryens also were polygamous, and the only reason people put up with that shit and their kinslaying was they were supremacists who'd kill you if you disagreed.

see

We're talking about the gods, not people.