Brit/pol/ #1104: Tea Time For Harris And Germany Edition

order-order.com/2016/07/27/242535/

order-order.com/2016/07/27/juncker-appoints-hardline-britain-basher-eu-brexit-negotiator/

order-order.com/2016/07/27/242524/

breitbart.com/london/2016/07/27/uk-economy-picks-speed-defying-predictions-brexit-wobble/

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/london/2016/07/27/british-clergy-advised-increase-security-london-warned-youre-next/
telegraph.co.uk/business/2016/07/28/imf-admits-disastrous-love-affair-with-euro-apologises-for-the-i/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

uh oh

Why do you do this, lad? The bullies will attack you.

MEMES

LONDON ISIS BIGGEST TARGET
>breitbart.com/london/2016/07/27/british-clergy-advised-increase-security-london-warned-youre-next/

Harris wasn't afraid of Bullies lad he fought them

smh lad, smh

BASED HARRIS

garbage thread tbh

Based Bomber Harris

Don't believe their lies lads, and remember we're too racist for Holla Forums.

fuck off

I love it.

11th for the eternal anglo.

SMH

White nationalism is a German trick to fool Americans into thinking they're 'white'.

White nationalists supported bremain.

Can't help yourself can you?

Are we posting here?

Howdy y'all, wut kinda tea are y'all drinkin hear taday? I usually add 2 cups of suga ta ma tea

telegraph.co.uk/business/2016/07/28/imf-admits-disastrous-love-affair-with-euro-apologises-for-the-i/
The plebs not trusting the ((elites)) was a good thing, who'd have guessed?

someone make a proper thread tbh, no point using this shite one from days ago.

I drink matcha & gyokuro most of the time tbh, but I hardly stick honey in it

Why, thats not very nice sir. I think you should apologize to the OP for taking the time to make the thread for ya

What if I'm too poor for honey?

This.

Someone make a fresh bomber harris thread.

Why is brit/pol/ so ebin and funny xDDD gawd so funny looky it's ded notsees and HOMEBOY HARRIS!!!! BWAHAHAHAHAH

Are you tryna make the Jerries ornery? I gotta say thats not very nice of you

Join the military you fat and ugly NEETs. Meet tons of redpilled people.

Just don't use anything to sweeten it with and besides, it's impossible to be too poor for honey unless you're living in the states and your welfare has ran out or something.

(checked)

I'm not just in the great country of the United States of America.

I'm in DIXIE which is the poorest part of the union, but we make up for it in culture despite the fact that we can't buy anything

Oh look another brit/pol/ thread is in the catalog

I want to visit dixie tbh lad. Fuck the northern states, I went to Wisconsin once, it was full of wankers.

Is the deep south comfy?

They made fun of my accent then got really offended when i did the same.

Its really fucking hot and humid down here so if you're comfortable visiting the Aussies you shouldn't have a problem down here.

Even California has more culture than the north, and they have to deal with San Fran and LA.

There are alot of rednecks down here that don't know any culture outside their local area, so be warned some of them I met thought a greek guy was a mudslime

Sounds nice

Why the hell would you do that? I presume you're English too?

Because they did it too me, i thought we were having some banter, but it turns out they didn't any.
Scottish

Shit m8. Surely you've got cheap brown sugar? Anything is better than white refined sugar.

I've always wanted to go to the south. Actually live there. I love humidity and warmth. I always liked the strange atmosphere of the way the south is portrayed.

Rookie error. I would have thought the southerners would be a bit more open to a bit of jolly ribbing but apparently not.

You can't even call yourself British unless you serve good old Liz

kek I'm pretty sure that means something else down south

Yeah thats in the swamps that we didn't drain a century ago. Most people don't want to go there except for the rural people

Nope just white sugar. What part do you live in lad?

Depends on who you talk to down here. Country folk aren't very banterous but I found people in the suburbs are

C'mon lad we're not that civic

I'm in Scotland, in the middle of nowhere in the south. I'm closer to Belfast than I am to any Scottish or English city.

reeeeee, i hate my comfy images of places being ruined.

I'm sorry lad, but on the bright side they are usually mechanically gifted usually because they're too poor to afford to completely replace parts so they just mcguyver shit

Pic. related is American country folk.

Maybe. Back in 1955 anyway

Pretty great when the U.S. rural areas can give the slavs stiff competition in wildness, user.

I like it

Clarkson was a genius, who was ahead of his time, user. Maybe they'll give him some breathing room and back off a little in post-Brexit Britain.

still a cuck

WHERE IS EVERYONE REEEEE

We're in the other thread

Here lad.

why are so many limeys homosexual?