Holla Forums contemplating suicide as we speak

8ch.net/pol/res/9643576.html

Tell them to put the gun down, if you want. Or don't. It's your choice.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/850171163527581697
dailykos.com/story/2017/3/11/1642452/-Huge-Court-strikes-down-Texas-Republican-drawn-congressional-map-for-illegal-racial-gerrymandering
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/u-s-launches-missiles-syrian-base-after-chemical-weapons-attack-n743636
cnbc.com/2017/04/06/the-us-warned-the-russians-ahead-of-syria-missile-strikes-official.html
vox.com/policy-and-politics/2016/11/4/13501120/vote-polling-places-election-2016
edition.cnn.com/2017/04/06/politics/hillary-clinton-syria-assad/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/850171163527581697

kill yourself, a false flag thread that you guys made doesn't convince anyone.
hope your ready to find a new job when they fire you

Trump just lost 60 million voters. He won't even be elected to a City Water Resources board now.
Good job you dickhead, nobody's gonna buy anything with the Trump label now.

bad shills bad shills what you gonna do when trump makes your job illegal and you get executed by the state, or nuked in the case of israel

Who cares, he's your fucking president and there's nothing you can do about it.

Don't worry about me. I have plenty of Sorosbux saved up for the next four years.

Uh, they never did?

lets hope, considering your side is done for, your gonna die you mulatto

If hitler had just quit invading other nations and finished the jew final solution we wouldn't be in this mess

>>>Holla Forums9645523

Why should anyone care what a racemixing cuck like paul joseph watson thinks?

My side isn't done for at all. We're the ones who #Persist :^)

All I know is that Trumpcucks used to? like him.

thats why the democrats will be a regional part in 2020 when we jerrymander you out of existance

Gerrymander, you fucking illiterate. At least be able to fluently speak the language you pretend you're defending.

dailykos.com/story/2017/3/11/1642452/-Huge-Court-strikes-down-Texas-Republican-drawn-congressional-map-for-illegal-racial-gerrymandering

Those damn liberal judges!

some region spell it differently, whats wrong with some of that diversity you fags love?

we'll have to see what their ruling matters when gorsuch is in, will be pretty bad for you when all those liberal judges rulings crumble into obscurity

So long, folks. Smoke'em if ya got'em.

Gorsuch only takes the place of Scalia. Kennedy was the deciding vote in Obergefell v. Hodges. Do you not know how to count?

No regions spell it differently, there's regions that spell it gerrymander and there's regions that are fucking illiterate.

NO CASUALTIES - EMPTY BASE - RUSSIA AND ASSAD WARNED AHEAD OF STRIKE
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/u-s-launches-missiles-syrian-base-after-chemical-weapons-attack-n743636
cnbc.com/2017/04/06/the-us-warned-the-russians-ahead-of-syria-missile-strikes-official.html
retards btfo

Irony

T-trrump ss-sstumped goys

What's wrong my fellow pyrsyn? Do you not appreciate diversity?

Its clear its just trump virtue signaling to neocons and sjws.

He had it all set up and agreed with Russia and Asad to make everyone stfu about war crimes,

you hate diversity?

watch as Holla Forums,jews and blackpills scream otherwise

If Bannon leaves you will have your answer…..never trust the jews

How nice of Halliburton to call before they come.

Not "ironic" at all. Hillary supported a no-fly zone over Syria, as do I. The difference is we now have a bumbling idiot with weapons contractors in his ear invading the Middle East. Where have we seen this before?

bannon didn't leave, let this msm meme die

tumblr please leave

Ok, say it's true. So what?
Do you really think he is just going to go back to ignoring Syria after this? This is only the first step.

as expected, just watch as he "combats syria"

I'm honestly one of you. Like it or not.

Retard Clinton was a warmongering cunt

Yes he will. It was just a virtue signal to get everyone off his back about it.

Russia knew ahead of time and agreed it would be needed to get off some of the heat.

But then again his daughter is married to a kike…. so he might.

Irony.

Hillary's campaign?

Yeah, I'm sure you'll #Persist through all those rigorous CREW meetings at the local Starbucks.

honestly your retard and have to go back, being here for a weak doesn't make you "one of us"

Dammit every fucking time. Why do we Goyim keep falling for it.

*you're but trips still

I really don't believe this. Everyone in his administration wants Assad gone. Most Republicans in Congress want Assad gone.

They're not going to let Trump simply walk away from this, user. Just face it, he can't undo this one. This is only Step #1.

just watch, you can't take everything at face value

I've been posting here since Dec 2014. And no, I don't browse or post on Holla Forums

Sure you don't.

Assuming you're correct (I don't believe so), we will know within a few days what happens from here.

tumblr please go, it's obvious, who else would want this drama

Holla Forums is to Bernie Sanders what Holla Forums was to Trump. No core principles. No legitimate discussion. Just one big cult of personality circlejerk.

Not Obama.

agreed we will know in a few days

freech? or are you some sort of demented radical centrist

Nah, you're Holla Forums. You're Holla Forums shilling a globalist who would have been 100x worse than Trump ever could be.

Everybody knows leftists always lie when it suits them. You're like greasy little snakes, lying when it's convenient. You're from Holla Forums, rat. Don't deny it.

excuse me?

My last straw with Trump was over Obamacare. Now he's gone full Zionist shill, something the warning signs have been overwhelmingly clear on since he first started jerking himself over on with his kike friends. There has been zero confirmation that Assad used chemical weapons. The papers won't admit it, the tv won't admit it, but if you watch the UN meetings they outright keep saying they have no idea who did what. Even then, it was a UN investigation on the first gas attack Obama tried to blame Assad on which was discovered to be a "rebel"-directed false flag.

That said, Clinton would've done the exact same thing but would've done it quicker with even more a drive to kill the US. To the faggot with the Clinton smug pics, she was already out to declare open war on Russia. You have nothing to be smug about. Your Parkinsons-riddled pedo whore would've fucked us just as bad as Trump is starting to do now. The only difference is that Trump rode in on the hope of making things better. Hillary tried to ride in on the hope of tumblr whales and crossdressing kiddy diddlers. You're not on the high ground here.

ah, so a retard who doesn't understand politics.
letting the healthcare thing go was so obamacare crashed and allowed trump to do his own thing after.

wewewew

Netanyahu?

Usa is a puppet state like Germany and Japan, Trump or Hillary are just faces.

Its hard to have healthcare when putin fires a 500 kiloton missile at your city.

it's hard to think when you're mentally retarded

Yeah, I'm the retard. It's time to stop making excuses for your kike lapdog. Everything is fucked and you've been taken on a ride. Grow up.

pick one

This, all non shabbos goys get a bullet in his head, trump is alive, he is just another puppet.

You're the one making excuses for Trump. What else does he have to do for you to realize your horse is as lame as the others? What more do you have to see to realize you've been scammed? Clinton is free, the swamp was refilled, Trump has Jewish family, he employed even more kikes, the wall is a fence, faggots and the left and the shitskins are getting ballsier, immigration control has been turned into a joke, Obamacare isn't going anywhere, and now Trump is assaulting Syria for Israel while also risking war with Russia. Stop sucking his kosher cock already.

I wouldn't call myself a centrist. I would say "left-leaning but slightly libertarian on some issues"

Are you still projecting?

Barack "No Drama" Obama.

The difference is that Hillary has a record going back 30+ years. Thanks to Wikileaks, we know everything right down to what shows she has on her DVR. Trump, on the other hand, has no political philosophy or voting record.

Remember when he started pandering to social conservatives? "The Art of The Deal is my second favorite book. next to The Bible", "The Bible is too personal to me to name a favorite verse", "Two Corinthians"?

Trump isn't a conservative like Ted Cruz. He isn't a Libertarian like Rand Paul. He isn't a more moderate, traditional Republican like Jeb Bush or Mitt Romney. He has no idea what the fuck he's doing, and unfortunately the people in his ear 24/7 (Pence, Bannon, Priebus) do.

Netanyahu is a monster but he's not an idiot. I was referring to Bush, who was an idiot but not a monster, if you couldn't tell. With Trump I'm afraid we might have both.

I don't want to say Holla Forums told you so…

…but Holla Forums told you so.

you're are bad at demoralization, clintons political career is over, why not use the best psycho paths to work for you, ivankas kids aren't even jewish by jew standards, having jews to obey you isn't bad, the wall is a wall but some parts are going to be just natural terrain mexican monkeys can't cross, the lefty is having a collective pannic attack, immigration is lowest it's been under trump in years, obamacare is meant to die and syria is just to throw off the heat of fabricated conspiracy

Are they even still here to say "I told you so"?

Holla Forums was and still is wrong, they won't be here much longer anyway

lolwut?

thats such an unsettling face

So a Holla Forums leftist pretending to be "centrist."

A record of shysting everyday Americans and doing anything possible, including selling out Americans and providing millions in tax dollars to dictatorships, just to increase the contents of her bank account.

And what we know tells us that she is exactly the kind of person that should not be given any power.

Is a joke bro, sovereignty doesnt exists anymore.

He's none of the above. Up to the mid 90's Trump would have passed as a democrat. Then democrats decided democracy was all about being a mixed race globalist feminist and the windows shifted.

Telling the truth and being a conspiracy troll are not the same thing. Stop being a faggot. You're wrong and your god emperor is another golem.

Yeah, Holla Forums sure is known for their insight. I thought you dipshits were leaving.

by jewish law a mother must be ethnically jewish for children to be jewish

I agree but you can't seem to accept the truth, now why don't both or perhaps just the one avatar fag/fags go back to where you came from

Thats explain cuckoldry.

Isn't it funny how the "most dishonest, secretive, untrustworthy" candidate is actually the most well-documented and transparent?

You do realize that when President Obama campaigned for reelection in 2012, the purple haired, TRIGGERED sjw feminist image you're thinking of didn't exist, right? Stop projecting 2014 political memes onto the mid 90's political climate.

kek, it's not that bad… right guys?

no, because it;s just concern shilling

ngl, she looks kind of hot here

Check the front page. Nobody's moved yet.

Spoken like someone who's never been there even once.

all white people could buy one brand you can make decent gains… OR YOU CAN MAKE DEALS WITH BILLIONAIRES AND MAKE REAL MONEY!!

I love how business oriented Trump is though, this is why I elected him.

Holy shit the projection is real. Your God Emperor keeps siding against the interests he waltzed into the presidency on, and you say I'm not accepting the truth. So what is the truth, buddy? What level of dimensional chess is he playing that he's shat on all his promises and is currently going to war against a sovereign leader based on an attack with no confrimation while simultaneously risking war with Russia? Give me the mental gymnastics of how this is what you or anybody else wanted.

Kill self.

a) not an argument at all.
b) that stereotype has been around since over a decade, you've been talking nonsense throughout the whole thread.

where is your picture of Sage?

over two decades actually tbh

Show me one shred of evidence for Holla Forums approving of Hillary Clinton at any point.

We finally really did it.
You maniacs!
You blew it up!
God damn you!
God damn you all to hell!

there is no hope for you.

Show me one shred of evidence le communism isn't le communism isn't le communism xxDDD

Do you honestly think that not one person in those threads supported Trump at some point?

First Lady of Style.

No it hasn't. That started with GG.

Troll Sense Tingling Intensifies

This is how I know you haven't been around for long.

Check the archives for the primaries. Remember when Bernie tied in Iowa? They lost their shit.

One in the same. Or maybe you forgot how Sanders supporters largely fell in line behind Clinton. Or maybe I'm just suppose to pretend Holla Forums doesn't lie about what happened because their whole MO is "if nobody screencapped anything we did like autists, that means are word is truth and nobody will every make me think otherwise because make-pretend is life, make-pretend is love".

Nah. just you're a dumb fucking kid. Nothing personnel. ;^)))))))

Did Clinton or her supporters advocate for workplace democracy? Did she promise to fight for universal health care? Did she promise to end imperialist wars? Did she promise to break up the big banks? No? Well, there you have it.

Feminists have gotten shit for years. From comedians, political commentators, even from Internet-personalities. But the particular image you're thinking of started with GG.

If that was even close to being the case, Hillary Clinton would be the president right now.

Richard Pryor never went around saying "U TRIGGERED? U TRIGGERED?"

Every time, the same argument with you faggots. Every single time.

What world are you on? It was the case and Trump still (((won))).

Your no true Scotsman bullshit doesn't work when the person never claimed to be a Scotsman in the first place.

Sure thing, Scotty. ;^)))))))))))))))))

Most of Bernie's base was very young first time voters she could have won with or without. What cost Hillary was members of the "WWC" believing Trump on jobs, and I think more importantly, members of the Obama coalition staying home because "Hillary had it in the bag' and there was "No way Trump could win".

Give Hillary FL(Increased Hispanic and Latino turnout) and NC(Obama carried in 2008) and she's at 276.

Show me one instance of a caricature like Big Red or Carl The Cuck being used before GG.

The only reason anyone fell in line behind Clinton is that they thought Trump would be worse. Whether he actually would be worse is arguable, but given what we've just seen, he's at least as bad as she would have been. Very few people actually liked Clinton. Sanders was filling up stadiums while she couldn't fill up a Starbucks. And after all the "irregularities" during the primaries, from Sanders voters being purged from the voter rolls to Clinton miraculously winning every coin toss and card draw, do you really think anyone would want to reward that kind of behavior with the Oval Office? Of course not, as evidenced by the fact that the turnout for the election was fucking abysmal.

If only Bernie could fill up a polling place the way he filled up campuses.

Dude, campuses were full of these people on North-West and Cali campuses even during the late 90's. A large part of goons were SJW's back when Dubya's second term began. As were plenty of hipsters.
Even Big Red herself has been around for years before GG. Carl is a random Trump rally protestor and has nothing to do with GG. You seem confused, user. Also, you're shifting goal posts, like the shillposter you are

If only Clinton hadn't closed a bunch of polling places near where they lived specifically because they were Sanders-leaning areas, maybe they would have.

Of course. But not the "Ecks Jay Dubble Yew" stereotype people think of now.

It's almost like the Voting Rights Act shouldn't have been gutted
vox.com/policy-and-politics/2016/11/4/13501120/vote-polling-places-election-2016

I didn't name any people in that post. Are you hearing voices again, Harold?

Do you feel in charge?

both are a fucking puppet sucking the cock of the same master. Yeah, I agree with you.

Only because people exfiltrated her secrets without her knowledge. Do you honestly think all that information about her was released by her choice?

Of course you don't. You're just trying to come up with anything that'll make muh first female president look good, because you're a white-knighting faggot.

This whole post is cancer.

And I'm of the age where being called a kid is actually kinda refreshing.

anyone with half brain would know it was false flag guess by whom

who would benefit if someone used those?
not assad for sure

inb4 Le Pen loses because of the damage Trump has done to the perception of nationalism.
Good job you fucking moron.

Dobu have any fucking evidence for such a claim? Any shred of evidence that the gas attack was fake?

do you realize Assad is a dictator?
Do you realize the syian war started because Assad started killing protesters for simply protesting?
Do you realize the majority of Syrians hate him?

do you realize how many civilians have been killed by Assad and Putin? They literally bombed hospitals!

Isis crime s are like 2% of what Assad has done to his own people

Every leader in the ME is a dictator. This is the system of government that suits them. Take one out and another will rise in their place (see: ISIS)
Assad is not a saint, no one would claim otherwise. The alternative is Islamic extremists though. DPRK is just as shitty, but USA isn't invading them. Why do it with Assad?
21% of Syrians support ISIS. See what I said about dictators in the ME.

And the 'freedom fighters' trying to 'liberate' Syria commit war crimes too. What's your point?

There is also next to no evidence that Assad did the gas attack. There hasn't been an investigation into it yet. The USA used this as an excuse to bomb a country they don't support, and to further destabilise the ME. ISIS benefits from this attack, and there actually IS evidence of ISIS committing war crimes.

it sure came handy to happen to have those ships nearby and missiles with preprogrammed targets

N-no…y-you just d-don't understand, user!

Trump is CLEARLY just playing 4D chess!!

[/every Holla Forums tard's excuse ever in regards to Jew controlled Trump.

I hope this doesn't accidentally backfire and hurt our greatest ally

edition.cnn.com/2017/04/06/politics/hillary-clinton-syria-assad/index.html
Well at least SOMEONE is getting what they want out of this.

Trump has proven to be a lying piece of shit, that doesn't make Clinton any better.
Video related is the only good candidate of the last 20 years.

I see you are having a hard time getting a serious response which is a shame as it's symptomatic of the rapidly decaying average intelligence of this site.

Now how do you see a no-fly-zone in a war where the extremists don't have planes as a good thing?
How do you expect it to help?
Do you think Russia won't breach it like they have every other no-fly-zone imposed on their theaters of war?
Do you think the US would pull the trigger and shot down a Russian plane for entering the no-fly-zone?
How do you think Russia would react to having their planes shot down by a 3rd party while operating in their allies territory at the request of the democratically elected government?

I can't see how a no-fly-zone is going to do anything but turn a war between religious extremists and a secular state into another cold war between major powers that both claim to be against the religious extremists.

source

Harry Browne was very good but I wasn't aware of him at the time

wtf i hate trump now

Fuck I had no idea this guy even existed and I was paying attention by then.
If Browne, Gore and Paul had of won we would have a much better world. Gore's not ideal but better than other options to ridge the gap to Paul

Would she have made a redpilled amnesty for based anons like pic related?