When a man spreads his legs and takes up more than one spot, it's called manspreading

When a man spreads his legs and takes up more than one spot, it's called manspreading.
What's it called when a woman places her handbag on another seat and takes up more than one spot?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/offmychest/comments/1aj6be/so_youre_wondering_why_youre_being_friendzoned/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

reddit.com/r/offmychest/comments/1aj6be/so_youre_wondering_why_youre_being_friendzoned/

Just stop hating women and move on. You're like an annoying child always mumbling "but it's not fair, she did it! See?! why do I get in trouble?"

Shut the fuck up

It's hatespeech.

Fuck off holyshit Holla Forums has been shit since leftypol started coming here can we start banning all these SJWs please?

It's you not growing the fuck up, no one wants to hear your memes. It's not hate speech, it's just something annoying that people do.

Nope, I'm from >>>/waifuist/

So you worship shills from hollywood? My girl friend looks better then most of them TBH.

This is kind of thread she would support and agree with most girls hate this feminest buźź feed shit more then men.

Implying, also subjective opinion, dickhead.

Cuck

So I am a cuck for having an attractive girl friend who thinks SJWs and feminests are stupid like most decent girls today?

Infact she was just complaining about bitches and their bags on the bus like 3 days ago.

Where are you SJWs coming from.

Oh. I misread you previous statement.

You just pick up her purse and move it, then sit down. its not a big deal they're the weaker sex they won't do anything. In fact they might be impressed with your manliness and have sex with you.

All those emotional newspeak terms that get tossed around are hatespeech.

Please, stop the spread of hatespeech.

Please stop posting these jailbaits.

Why do women automatically think a man wants to have sex with someone they want to date?

Holla Forums just got redpilled by Reddit

It's called asking nicely for them to clear a spot for you like an adult. If you take a moment to shut the fuck up about your problem, stop blaming others while waiting for them to fix the problem for you, and actually focus on fixing the problem yourself, the problem tends to go away. This works in multiple scenarios, not just the ones mentioned by OP. Give it a try, I guarantee it'll change your life for the better.

fuck you. are you old whore who is jealous of this body?

fast gimme pics of this bitch my cock is ready

Sorry I just love my 27 year old jailbaits

fembagging

This is the truth.

where to find more bitches like her?