Does Holla Forums hate stoners now ?

Does Holla Forums hate stoners now ?

no, but we have faggots, such as yourself

Stop getting high, retard.

Normie scum

got back to leafly/allbud fucking retard couchsitter

Why is everyone so against it ?
Pot never killed anyone, And i'm more creative when i'm high.

What the fuck gave you that impression?

How do you know what leafly is if you don't smoke ? More importantly why ?

Degenerate, your firends steal your lighters and you probably fiend for that shit too.

Why so mad user?

Hackers. Plus i mean the internet changes at some point right ? We went from boxxy to cash me outside how bou- dah

It's spammed on grasscity, where other drug addicts dwell

So why do you know these two places ?

because I like to learn about science

I'll take Boxxy any day.

Nerd

Thank god someone said it. Even if god's a asshole.

junkie 420 bro lmao fuccboi

You should calm down. Maybe smoke a bowl or two.

So many negative vibes. It's like stoner culture is secretly hated and i'm not sure why man. This stuff heals. Atm and for a while i might be a lil slow on making smart ideas but then i'm on point and the point is sharp.

No, I have better things to do with my time

Like being a little pussy asshole?

Weed truly makes you retarded.

kek

I'm a pussy because I don't do the stupid shit my friends do?> Really? I don't need to waste my money on a brain-killing plant. I have better things to do that hotbox in a small bathroom, smelling like stale tobacco and lowclass all day

Well it does help with cancer. Plus it gives creative ideas. Plus it gives me common ground to talk to people about.

Dude your negativity is like totally killing my buzz.

Whatever i'm done, no really go and toke up some more be a faggot like you always knew you were

Kek. Have a good one user.

I like to nod off while watching homosexual anime. What does Holla Forums think of me?

What's your fav strain ? Their was this stuff going around my area called train wreck. It was pretty loud man.

It's ok man. Just keep going in life.

Thanks. I try not to make us look worse than we already do.

I don't have a favorite. I'm smoking Pineapple Sage right now.

I think it's more of the stoner stereotype that people hate, not everyone who smokes and if they have a problem with everyone who smokes then they just suffer from a bad case of "stop liking things I don't like"

Oh sweet how much did you use ? I made my gram last 2 weeks.

RIGHT! Ugh i love this post.

This. The "lol dude weed's not even a drug it's literally the same as water" "420 AYYYYY" crowd

Look at me, I'm a stoner chick! I'm into freelove, but only when I'm high because it "elevates" me. I'm totally not a whore with a drug addiction. Aren't my blood-red eyes so alluring??!

There are no chicks here user.

Yah it's crazy. But i mean me and my dealer use it like it's casual. Im in FL so i think it's legal just not rec.

Cannabis is medicine. Enjoy it.

I wish medical was legal where I live. Total prohibition sucks.

I mean it wouldn't help. If i got caught im screwed. But me and my dealer are cool. Slick asf smoking in public areas and stuff. We have this one hill we like to get high at. But sometimes we smoke over by this tree and trail.

retard stoners can't into horticulture

I would love to grow a pot plant in my room.

Loving this music!

I got my card for having epilepsy. This shit is going to give me a seizure.

Oh shit no way ?! Sorry man.

It's ok. But even after just 3 seconds of that I started feeling weird.

Feel free to sage i'm going off.

Anybody feel depressed or anxious for a few months after taking psychedelics?

I haven't gone long enough without taking psychedelics in my adult life to have anything to compare it to but I'm moderately depressed and anxious all the time.

junkie

Kinda the same thing as the hate for people who vape. I chain smoked for 15 years and quit with vape. Just be respectful and no one should care.

Exactly. I cannot stand those faggots. Them and the ones that have to talk about weed ALL the fucking time.

Lol came back.
Post is still here. And i just got high.
W E L C O M E!
   ▲
▲  ▲