The truth

Reminder that Jim and his friends are SJWs and that Holla Forums was only good when it was Holla Forums.co not 8ch.net.

Other urls found in this thread:

vigilantcitizen.com/latestnews/the-25-rules-of-disinformation/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

baleeted your pedothread

kek

greentexting is not damage control

Whatever you faggot lol

triggered

Not really if anything that be you.

Word up homie, fuck these emasculated faggots they are goyim

Your safespace is gone, pedos

Never said it was a safe space

The implication is there, pedo

No pedos just want free speech like everyone else on chans

pedos should get gassed, not a soapbox for their illegal fantasies

Stop trying to make Holla Forums an sjw safe space faggot Holla Forums especially is supposed to be the most depraved degenerate place on the internet this inclueds pedoshit

Not per website rules regarding dost

You are one of those false-accusers, huh. They who lack natural affection. The End Times were said to be full of scum like that so we must be in it. I know where you are going, goyim. Straight into the lake of fire when you die. You know the Talmud? Yeah, that was written for my kind. Way back before the nanny state began and shit like you crawled up out the primordial goo. Have fun with your newfagsplaining and vague appeals to a fictional authority, but they won't get you far, not in this world. The mark of human consciousness is free expression, free speech, and you just don't got it in ya. That's why we call your kind cattle. Pure goyim. The walking dead.

pedoscum

This

I said illegal fantasies, as in imaging yourself fucking a child, which is illegal worldwide.

Stay salty, as always.

vigilantcitizen.com/latestnews/the-25-rules-of-disinformation/

Faggot if you were even on any imageboards in 2006 you would know that back then we had a completely different attitude towards pedophilia only newfags dont tolerate pedo autism and shit posting.

WAIT. What year is it, now? 2017? Oh right, so we're not 14 years old anymore and we've moved onto adults, right???

I'm glad you enjoy reddit as well.

Not an argument.

Not an argument.

Yeah, they proved my point. The golden-era of 4chan is done, grow up.

It was still way much better back then and that does not mean we should be selective in our free speech nowadays so no fuck off.

Selective free speech is not true free speech to quote one of the founders of the pirate bay (quote) i think pedophiles rapist and terrorist are terrible not as people but their opinions and even though i may disagree with their opinions i will still defend their right to speak it (unquote).

tell your nephew about how you support pedophiles, faggot

You're fucking backwards, those people don't deserve to speak unless it's to ask for a lobotomy. They will always want to fuck a child, THIS is what makes them pedophiles. Not a free speech issue, but a humanity issue.

i dont support pedophilia pedophile or not though they should have the right to free speech like Todd Nickerson for exsample and again selective free speech is not true free speech so i support free speech for everyone regardless of who and what they are.

what is wrong with fucking a child, you racist? you got too brainwashed by MSM

This

Wow, you'll be a great father someday.

Holla Forums was never good, hotwheels was datamining since 2015

Stop cherry picking faggot

F-, see me after class

This

Okay that is kinda true

the funny thing is that right wing governments are first to implement censorship and brainwashing