He's BACK!

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/83057374

Possible happening on a mass scale. 4/pol/ being shilled and slid to hell and back.
tl;dr
Seriously guy's the shilling over there is on a retardedly monumental scale. It's basically a confirmation that this is legit and there's something to dig for.
###4chan Archived threads###
###4chan Archived threads###

Other urls found in this thread:

realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/4807-Raven-Ridge-Dr_Houston_TX_77053_M70090-09131
archive.is/HLl3O
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/83057374/pretty-positive-that-my-house-has-been-raided
soundcloud.com/alt-right/the-one-about-that-dumb-isis-thing?in=alt-right/sets/the-alt-right-youtuber
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kish_Island
uk.reuters.com/article/us-shell-philippines-ipo-idUKKCN106077
soundcloud.com/alt-right
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/83057374/pretty-positive-that-my-house-has-been-raided
soundcloud.com/alt-right/the-one-about-google-hangouts?in=alt-right/sets/the-alt-right-youtuber
archive.is/RaI5i
oilprice.com/Latest-Energy-News/World-News/Shell-Philippines-To-List-In-629-Million-IPO.html
pastebin.com/8bfsk6jP
pastebin.com/eTWJDqHN
archive.is/0ebD5
archive.is/Ma3xD
archive.is/JqxAB
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/83057374#p83074410
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/isis-show-tanks-devastating-hi-6981636
archive.is/W5QOR
cnn.com/2015/12/08/politics/amnesty-international-isis-weapons-u-s-/
archive.is/hZzlm
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/revealed-how-isis-most-weapons-6973238
archive.is/j4aMv
webapp4.asu.edu/directory/person/10913
archive.is/ggoHh
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/83092084
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/May_1964#May_7.2C_1964_.28Thursday.29
voices.washingtonpost.com/44/2010/06/bp-chairman-says-firm-cares-ab.html
imdb.com/title/tt0058576/
eltaher.org/docs_photos/1938-Abdel-Hamid-Said-and-Ahmad-Hilmi-Pasha-image301_en.html
archive.is/pdfN4
gwu.edu/~erpapers/myday/displaydoc.cfm?_y=1958&_f=md004210
archive.is/uqyRx
imdb.com/title/tt0031679/quotes?item=qt2152347
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/83092084#p83102449
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven_Days_in_May
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elliniki_Radiofonia_Tileorasi
youtube.com/watch?v=ndZo9x0iIJM
archive.is/pTqTD
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/82886148
archive.is/qp95u
archive.is/9lkwa
8ch.net/pol/res/6901633.html
archive.is/BhY4p
8ch.net/pol/res/6917670.html
eltaher.org/docs_photos/1938-Abdel-Hamid-Said-and-Ahmad-Hilmi-Pasha-image70_en.html
smoloko.com/?p=12514
manilatimes.net/grave-isis-threat-philippines/132938/
archive.is/hDjz6
archive.is/LSuUd
ofoghtv.ir/
archive.is/sL6ah
presstv.ir/Detail/2016/07/25/476793/US-Munich-Nice-Gutjahr-Israel-McKinney
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_Netherlands
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_the_Philippines
heavy.com/news/2016/06/new-isis-islamic-state-daesh-news-pictures-videos-official-new-philippines-wilayat-announcement-execution-video-mp4-download/
shadowrun.wikia.com/wiki/Matrix_Crash_2.0
archive.is/qp95u
archive.is/pTqTD
archive.is/dE3yP
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/83136777
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/83039349/#83039349
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edward_Mezvinsky
4chan.org/rules
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sophie,_Duchess_of_Hohenberg
archive.is/OzkxX
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/83136777#p83144861
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tamam_Shud_case
history.com/this-day-in-history/the-first-moroccan-crisis
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/tripcode/UUo36r/T9J8/
rulit.me/books/tamam-shud-the-somerton-man-mystery-read-366927-22.html
google.com/maps/place/35°46'38.8"N 51°23'43.8%2[email protected]/*
fa.wikipedia.org/wiki/بسیج
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/83024704/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/QuikTrip
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marc_Mezvinsky
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eaglevale_Partners
theintercept.com/2016/05/27/hillary-clinton-wont-say-how-much-goldman-sachs-ceo-invested-with-her-son-in-law/
cnn.com/2016/02/05/politics/hillary-clinton-bill-clinton-paid-speeches/
freerepublic.com/focus/news/3428846/posts?page=22
cnbc.com/2016/04/12/reuters-america-update-1-shell-ceo-says-may-sell-some-north-sea-assets-to-improve-portfolio.html
google.com/#q=qt2152347
mega.nz/#F!s8QiiJBb!CpyPIUmQPdi6TLMfi5DCqg
gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/USCOURTS-paed-2_07-cv-02148/pdf/USCOURTS-paed-2_07-cv-02148-0.pdf
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/35/3510740_lists-for-monday-campaign-winback-and-additions-to-the-last.html
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/14/1470505_-windows-1252-b.html
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/10/1092661_-alpha-insight-turkey-pkk-weekly-press-release-.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

holy shit

SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD

THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD GUYS OP IS A SHILL

OP IS LYING OUT OF HIS ASS SAGE

750 BUMP LIMIT HERE WE COME

bump.

this is confirmed important

IF YOU WANT TO LIVE A NORMAL LIFE STOP POSTING IN THIS THREAD

bump

big guy faggot shill from shitthread sliding this one, must be somewhat important.

==IF YOU WANT TO LIVE A NORMA>>6917704
L LIFE STOP POSTING IN THIS THREAD==

OMG it's down 0.6%

It's happening!

You can't fool me School I

Counter sage

mods ban this spamming shill!

Schlomo*

Goddamn autocorrect

mods plz sticky.

great shilling!

are you upset you didn't get the first post again?

Scared? Can you feel it all closing in around you?

oh look! Youre Lying!

how inconvenient for you

wat?

You’re a sodomite.

sage

indresting

mods please sticky

You should try being one.

Oh, wait. You can't, because you're a fucking weakling.

THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD OP IS LYING OUT OF HIS ASS

Filter ID+

REPORTED

bump

Streisand effect in full swing boyos.

Bump

look at all the damage control

the speed of the botspamming sage is hilarious. Posting a bump because SOMEONE is paying for this bot to be online trying to kill it.

Like seriously this is a VERY obvious bot wow.

shills going full swing on this instantly. same on the 4chan thread

Interesting stuff, but most of this just sounds like clever LARPING.

bump

That just means we're getting in on something yuge.

STICKY THIS! Bot spamming means its real.

Says the nigger who thinks buttfucking is power.

You'll never deliver on your promises and followup on thy threats, CIA.

You are a sodomite.

WOOO, they're even starting slide threads!

Why the fuck is this news, though? We've known for ages that the USA has been supporting ISIS directly.

proof user.

But that this is being slid so viciously makes it noteworthy. I can understand considered scepticism fine, but this blatant non-comment plus sageing is a sign someone certainly wants it down.

Kill yourself already

I don't want to live a normal life. I want happening!

Well butter my biscuit and fuck me with gravy. That's interesting and if so will have so many heads rolling if it gets out.

Yeah but the sheer volume of response is a bit much. It mean's someone kicked the hornet's nest and REALLY wants this buried.

Complete with cheapass spambotting that only a corporate suit would think does something good for them. Anytime they pop one of these off something actually happened.

Iran may have a hard drive full of hard evidence. I'd short shells stock right now IMO.

I'm skeptical that this user is in the hands of Iranian intelligence but they're still letting him shitpost on 4chan, and he's using Dutch VPNs while doing it…

I'm willing to bet that if whatever this leads to goes public, the presidential campaign goes nuclear

remember obongo's martial law card

This.

Right I'm gonna just filter your dumbass now. I mean jesus christ you are way too obvious.

That and you're posting some FFNA tier I WANNA BE SCARY shit. you fail at creepy. Sit in the corner in shame until your boss fires you.

It could also be a massive autist who gets very upset when other people care about things he thinks they shouldn't care about.

I mean an autist on Holla Forums? Wouldn't be unheard of.

Not gonna fall for it.

Nuclear is an understatement. What if Trump learns of this and uses it?

i fuck your mother in the ass virgin

No he made another thread spamming the same bullshit. Even if he did hit the bump limit we'd just make another thread or mods will sticky.

Anyone know Dutch bro's address? We may be able to check it out.

We've filtered you. You're screaming does nothing.

ashes and geckos tier spam really

Keep bumping until sticky

REMEMBER TO USE ID+ FILTER

Holy fuck this is exciting. Shills are going all-in both here and on cuckchan.

(((e7bea7))) is a demented kike, don't forget to report en masse.

I don't see how that rules out him being a sperging autist.

Maybe but I usually pay attention when this much shit is getting stirred up.

Plus it seems like a bot just trying to blam the post limit faster. That along with slidethread bonanza means someone REALLY doesn't like this for some reason.

I will fuck your mother in the ass

stop

SHUT IT DOWN

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON ITT

It could even be the OP spamming the thread himself as part of some complex LARP… as another user said, it seems implausible that the Iranians would allow him unsupervised Internet access

Still, wait and see… Snowden managed to walk out of the NSA with an armful of hard drives

the only explanation is that Persian secret policemen shitpost on halfchan.

mods ban this spamming nigger.
wtf

Or Shell spending exuberant amounts of money to hire idf.

wew

THAT'S RIGHT

Well it's pretty well documented (unoffically) that when you get Holla Forums motivated they are willing to do alot of shit. Shit you'd normally have to pay people to do.

I wouldn't be surprised if they were letting him post on purpose in order to get some free intelligence work kicked off.

He could be on a computer with remote viewing software so they can shut him down if he does something shitty. We'll just have to wait and see if OP is a fag.

These two IDs are the same people. ID+ filter filters them both as one person.

Wtf.

Yeah just noticed that too. spoopy

Bump. Has this hit the news yet?

Why is he sending us pictures of his house?

calm your autismo you retarded faggot

Hes shilling so hard I don't he can be stopped. Its too bad hes filtered.

He just wants to hit the bump limite. Then we will create a new thread and all of his attempts will be void.

WHERE THE FUCK ARE MODS? BAN THIS FUCKING BOT

@pic

Yeah, that's what I said.

Mods are sleeping right now. That's why they haven't created a sticky or removed the shill.

This shit is almost as obnoxious as oathfag.

must be his house in the west bank

It's because his posts were quoted.

DER JUDE

4807 Raven Ridge Dr Houston, TX 77053
realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/4807-Raven-Ridge-Dr_Houston_TX_77053_M70090-09131

That's what ID+ does. Hides ID and all replies.

Whats the Holla Forums shill post record? Will this fag be able to break it?

*the spammer I mean

What a fucking retard. Lets get some more info and a sticky on this.

archive.is/HLl3O

Shell Expected to Post 41% Drop in Earnings

FILTHY GOYIM TAKE MY SPOOKY PICS

Remember.

Someoone's getting a payraise, Schlomo.

Is…..is it over?

Shit, I have no idea. But I wonder how much fun he's having. In any case, make sure to save a copy of the OP and the images so we can use them.

I expect better replies than this. Step up your game you fucking casual.

They get paid 1/5 of a Shekel with each post.

Shift ends in Hebron.

Fuck off with your LARP bullshit you fucking nigger, this garbage has already been disproved multiple times.
FUCK OFF STOP CALLING EVERYONE THIS
Also there's that retard spamming his pictures and whatnot pretending to be an actual paid shill to sow distrust and make it as if shills are here.

Yep, looks like a changing of the guard.

FRANCES BROWN
Phone 2814379770
4807 RAVEN RIDGE DR - HOUSTON

and he is back.

Well enlighten us, prove to us how this is fake.

Use https NIGGER!

You know Holla Forums user get us some proofs and we'll listen.

anyone have a clue wtf this is about? also the mega link doesn't work anymore

Stop replying to the obvious shill you stupid fucks, everyone else can tell its a shill too and you're just helping him.

Sweet Mossad tears.

Too bad you're filtered.

soundcloud.com/alt-right/the-one-about-that-dumb-isis-thing?in=alt-right/sets/the-alt-right-youtuber

get into the community and use the words against us huh. So typical. Next thing you know you will pose as the mods and righteously say "well this is a community decision!" "You the people wanted this, but YOU alone are not the community, (((WE))) are"

In before banning and locking of threads.

So where shall we go to to continue this? In /politics/?

You need to stop as well. You're continuing to slide the thread pointlessly, and you're making it a long drag to scroll through, which will make it incredibly off-putting and push posters away from looking into it to get any relevant points. This post:

Will probably be completely ignored, as a result of that.

Thank you!

scratch that, the link works, it's just my shit internet

Based dutchbro

Godspeed. Don't let them stone you to death because you tried a fart joke.

He hasn't given us any evidence apart from a few shit-tier pictures and if he was actually on the run he'd wouldn't be fucking posting here. I can't believe you retards fall for this, I get the slide and subversion threads but this is just some RP-loving faglord.

To quote an user from halfchan

"as someone who holds multiple Cisco certifications, this "vpn tunnel home network" babble triggers me immensely

FUCK OFF
Echo-chamber shit going on.

I don't even know what to make of this.
Bump for interest.

oh shit /politics/ has been deleted, which board and/or chan should we have a backup discussion at?

I have never seen such flooding here on Holla Forums. There's something behind it that much is clear.

OY VEY MEAR SECTION-HEAD SHEKELNIOW-GOLDBERG WILL NEVER GIVE ME A PAY RISE IF I FAIL NOW!

Can anybody give me a single sane reason as to why there isn't an auto ban for posting this much (the shill) seems like it'd be easy and would only effect them and the spergs. we do have modbot for a reason after all, why isn't it being used ?

SAGE

My guess

Either way it appears that the region is heating back up after the summer of last year. It's pretty obvious that people don't want us discussing the idea that the US or others are buying ISIS oil.

You shouldve seen the threads with that girl making videos against kikes and shit, that was pure flooding and sliding.

You know we can filter you right? Good job wasting your fucking time idiot.

I fuck your mother in the ass

Yea well no shit, this thread is not deleted yet but I suspect that there may be a high chance. So quickly, tell me where we should go to as a backup in case of "lol the community decided that this is spam and therefore we anchored it" bs

Real original. Do us all a favor and jump off a fucking cliff.

i fuck your dog in the ass uncircumcised filthy cunt

I don't even own a dog. And of course you're into bestiality you mongrel.

We should have a general thread on Syria where it can be talked about.

Fuck you

Well I can agree that we are waiting for actual proof. I am interested, but I am not spending my entire time on this thread, merely waiting for the dnc to kick off. If its fake, nothing lost me.

bump

thats on this board dude, do you really want to take the chance of it being buried again? The same strategy perhaps is being used. We need a refuge on one of the other boards to return to. While we use this main thread for now. Its just assurance against baleeting and bans.

Exif data leads here:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kish_Island

This is more likely to be a goon ebin trole op with fake sliders and all.

no u

We could make a new board I guess.

I wonder which of these is true.

In 2013 I had all of /k/ completely convinced that I was in syria.

All I did was download a gps changing app to my phone, turned 'add gps info to pictures' on, and took pictures in my back yard with my shitty wasr-10/63

They all believed, so hard. The amount of "if you disbelieve you're a shill / why reply if you think this is bullshit" you're seeing here is NOTHING compared to then.

/k/ thought they had a /k/ommando representing them in Syria and they were SO FUCKING PROUD. They wanted to believe so hard.

And then I got them to send me about $9k worth of buttcoins to "buy more supplies for my fellow fighters" then revealed the whole thing.

You will now be banned from 4/k/ if you even mention this.

I can't believe faggots still fall for the exif data thing. It's a classic con trick, you make people feel like they uncovered something and they believe it because they always believe themselves.

Spread it to whatever boards. Hell, even throw up a token thread on Holla Forums. They'll probably delete it. Holla Forums is mostly shitposting anyways, so it would probably get attention before being deleted.

Well, this is one of those ultra suspicious threads. It's a shame it's being slid to Hell, even though it's covering a pretty interesting concept AND has some pretty good photos to go with it. Let's see where it goes.

Doesn't posting 60+ replies sliding it seem like a bad idea, b/c of the Streisand effect?

Just find a backup board or something, fug I dont know. Some of you must know a good other place.

We dont even have to use the thread, but just let it rest there, but at least we will know where to go to if it gets baleeted.

That's hilarious.

to add, like newsplus for example.

You newfriends do know you can just filter the faggot right? I don't even use cripplechan much and I figured it out in five seconds.

fucking kike

/newsplus/ is probably the worst possible place for this.

Yes we can filter, but it still takes up posts in the thread which is limited to 750.

okay, noted, we wont send money. Still it doesnt hurt to just watch this all unfold. The only thing the mods have to do is remove the shill (who may even be oop himself trying to elevate himself for said purpose)

if some twats being tricked is so bad why does it trigger you enough to post that shit both in cuckchan and here
If only retards believe it surely this would help as a containment board for spergs
unless of course you're a shill or sperg yourself, you don't like it post on another thread, shit like this will always attract attention, don't like it fuck off

Right lads. Could some legend give me the run down on what this is all about?

He just a moment ago left this.

Won't someone ban him? I can't even post a dog fucking a chick on 4pol without getting a proxy banned for 30 days.

Also, if you try to use hidemyass proxies to pose as other countries on 4pol and keep running into bans, you're welcome.

If true, you have to give this guy props for his autistic thoroughness

Shut it down.

When the mods wake up.

see

There are currently no proofs that this is legit but massive pushback to the idea of people believing it.

I swear to god you people think your thoughts are so original but they all tend to follow simple paths.

(like all the fedoralord redditors who all thought they got there via original thinking)

I'll just say here what I said there:

Has an user just fucked over ZOG?

Yeah seems fake to me. If he's in Iran why would his flag on cuckchan show up as Dutch smh

I haven't used cuckchan in two years, so I don't care about what proxies you are getting banned.

sageee

Me? All I did was use an android app so I didn't even need to learn EXIF editing.

Him? He can't even get his technical details correct and he couldn't spend $5 on a proxy.

NO ONE IS BEING THOROUGH HERE

Ah yes, you're one of the people who had never seen a board on truechan get trolled before. I really loved Holla Forumsharbor, it got the next generation of newfag chanology tier activifaggots to self-deport.

WHAT THE FUCK, WHERE ARE THE MODS?!?!

i'm being thorough in your moms anus right now

SAGE SAGE

thanks for bumping epic thread

age age

Mods are kikes.

I first started using 4chan in 2006 pal. I've seen more than you ever have I'm sure.

Funny name, considering it was always just a Futaba Channel clone.

look i have Tim Tams i'm in australia

Did you ever close the pool by the pale moon light?

Using google like a good goy

Who is buying ISIS oil you shit, I know you have the info

Pool's closed, due to AIDS.

What possible reason would he have to be cryptic and leave hints rather than state straight up what the deal is?

I saw that posted on the 4chan thread too.

But google is what we use when we conduct our extensive investigations, I mean, "digging", right?

Meh, you're okay, roodypoo

Turkey and Israel, duh

Ok clearly this bot is aiming to max out the thread.

FUCKING MODS

I will say that 4pol users are the most gullible cucks ever and it makes me ashamed like the chanology faggots made me ashamed. We went from being the place that would dox you in five minutes if you fucked up to the all singing all dancing butt of all jokes.

I posed as CIA for five minutes and now "explain spurdo" "CIA visits pol" is a fucking meme.

Why is he sometimes not saging. Does he meant to sometimes bump the thread? I am confused in all of this.

Now I know why Alex Jones loves filters so much.

speak for yourself. enjoy your botnet.

Dutchbro said the US is.

I can't tell if this spam is to exaggerate the importance of this.

I mean, dutchbro left VERY little evidence.

Still.

I want to know more.

uk.reuters.com/article/us-shell-philippines-ipo-idUKKCN106077

SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE

Just like when people create a fake screenshot using Inspect Element, and then think they're the first person in the world to think "If I take a picture of this WITH MY PHONE, no one will suspect that I have edited this, because taking a picture with my phone will show it COULDN'T be a photoshop!"

Someone thinks that spamming the fuck out of this thread means we will think it is a real happening.

If it were a nation-state level happening, 8ch would be OFFLINE. Your site is so flimsy I've seen it dropped (as a joke experiment that made everyone die laughing) with forty seven cable zombies.

Forty. Seven.

That's not even a botnet, it's a bot LAN or something.

FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF

Underrated

This is most likely related to the recent "air field" construction ongoing in the Mosul area. The US Military is trying to pull out ISIS operatives before the SDF comes down on Mosul like a pissed off animal.

tip for this guy: do a global report saying hispictures contain steg pizza and I would imagine he'd get banned right quick.

Also believe nothing until you have proof.

Well this thread hasnt been deleted yet, so perhaps it may not be that truthful. We shall see though. This dude needs to be kept track off at the very least.

Anyway you guys should LIKE AND SUBSCRIBE to my new youtube channel

soundcloud.com/alt-right

You faggots can easy create a new board and discuss this there if the mods don't give a fuck about the spam.

The first thing you have to ask yourself is "why."

If you are doing something this major, why post about it on the internet? Let alone 4chan? Why not just do what you are going to do and not risk getting caught via shitposting on a cucked site.

That's usually the biggest red flag for being fake in my book. If it was fake though, why bother spamming a thread like this? Something that shitty should easily die out on its own.

sage sage

t. mod

kek'd

SAAAAGEEEE

People have shitty boring lives and want to feel like they're caught up in international intrigue

stop posting

I dunno maybe.

But the drop in shell prices got me thinking it's actually an attack on the company.

The idea that ISIS existed since 1999 and sold oil to Shell seems so farfetched.

But at the same time, other threads are getting this bot treatment. Like

Most of the time its shit, though wasn't there one real instance where the cia or whatever believed classified data was leaked on 4chan years ago?

99% of the time the spammer is the same guy as the OP. It's to create legitimacy since blatant shilling is seen as an act that lends legitimacy. Just chan WIFOM

no.

He's not spreading the actual supposed ISIS ties, he's only spreading photos of "look at me and where I am."

If he wanted his leak to spread, where is the info? Since he didn't actually put out any info, then the only thing he's doing is risking getting caught.

what a sad retard

Hey Gomer Pylewitz, is JIDF paying you overtime?

I may be a kissless virgin but at least I'm not someone who does it for free.

HOLY MOTHERFUCKING SHIT
THAT'S THE BLATANT CLUE HE LEFT. THE GUY IS GOING CRASH GEOPOLITICS WITH NO SURVIVORS. ISRAEL WILL BE EXPOSED FOR SMUGGLING ISIS OIL FOR THEIR SHEKELS

MODS LETTING THE BOTS HIT THE BUMP LIMIT CLEANLY SHOWS THIS SITE IS COMPROMISED WHICH WAS SAID MONTHS AGO

IT'S HAPPENING

He's a lazy shit who couldn't spend FIVE FUCKING DOLLARS on an iranian proxy.

Instead he bought snacks from the hadjimart down the street.

Fuck, man. I bought my first transferable machinegun because of how gullible /k/ was, I bet I could do what this guy did and actually fool people.

Sure thing, schlomo. The crackpots that are going to dig shit up are always there, spamming or not. Yours is a useless job, if there is something it will be found out.

Uhh, his posts had the Iran flag, which would require an Iranian IP, would it not? Again, I haven't used cuckchan in 2 years so maybe they changed it.

if the site were compromised they'd just take it offline you gigantic roleplaying larp tier /x/ faggot

it already crashes continually

Mods aren't sleepless and tireless.

Are you legitimately fucking retarded?

He never posted with an Iran flag, you stupid fucking kike

If he never made those posts and his enemies got to him he would have disappeared without a trace and we would have been none the wiser. Now if nothing comes out of this story people know that he existed and they are going to ask questions. Sure it could all be fake and gay but there is also the same exact chance that it isn't.

FUCKING STOP THIS SHIT

the mods are banning the spammers but they are also fucking banning every VPN, I have tried 8 times to post this because this little shit has systematically got almost every IP banned.

if you read his 3rd reply he says "obvious hint I've left you".
Is he LARPing or does he want us to start digging?

kill yourself or learn how shit works before you use it

you sound like a woman who pours oil all over her engine instead of in the oil fill hole, because you couldn't be bothered to learn how it works

What if that's the spammer's real goals?
To make it so that you can't use a VPN here.

Austism.

Truly a pointless effort.

I already do that on 4pol to discourage faggots from using them to flag-fag

If the goal is for vital information to be released, why hasn't it been released? Why do we only get random pictures and clues?

Isn't tor allowed here, though?

Except these ruse cruises is a regular thing on 4cuck now. Remember the "FBI insider" that had nothing materialize from all his musings? It's advanced meta trolling until something is released, which so far it hasn't.

soundcloud.com/alt-right/the-one-about-google-hangouts?in=alt-right/sets/the-alt-right-youtuber

Come watch our Google Hangout where we discuss this situation, guys

Please point out where I took a stance either way on these event being factual. Then learn how to type you stupid fuck.

Like what exactly?

holy shit nigger are you this fucking stupid

I asked them for a camera, and they just gave me back my phone. It runs some custom android, and they've removed all radio hardware from it (no cell, no wifi, no blutooth, no nothing). The camera still works, and I can at least tell time and take notes. There's an old ass pc here I'm allowed to use in my room (just a toilet, bed, sink, a cheap fan, obviously no window, and a desk), it has a secure internet connection but I'm still using my VPNs on top just in case.

and the vpn shit

jesus christ man

Yes (when it's not broken) and people have used it to spam before. It's harder to ban but easier to filter.

I don't have all the answers user, maybe he is uploading that shit right now. Stay skeptical is all, don't let shills turn you away from a potential habbening.

I get the feeling you never opened a cell phone before.

FBI user correctly predicted Mike Pence as VP, so that's something. Not proof, but something.

that is (((their)) goal, look at the shit he spammed on Holla Forums and Holla Forums mods are actively contributing in the blocking of all privacy. It is a struggle just for 1 fucking post, it takes around 7-10 minutes and I have to also to the shitty hotcaptcha that McRonald wont fix.

TOR is allowed sometimes but it has been deliberately broken 3 times.

You stupid nigger faggot see

He named his MEGA folder
$US629 million
It's the same amount of the shell Philippines IPO

WE NEED TO LOOK AT THE PHILIPPINES FOR ISIS/ISRAEL CONNECTIONS
START DIGGING THERE

archive.is/RaI5i
Here's the archive.

I think this user is right.
The whole thing is fishy.

oilprice.com/Latest-Energy-News/World-News/Shell-Philippines-To-List-In-629-Million-IPO.html

To make it look real? Wouldn't an actual shill try to convince everyone that it's fake instead of chimping out like this in an attempt to push the thread past the bump limit?

Hotwheels confirmed for ISIS black market oil trader.

reminder, 4chan and Holla Forums both log every post you make and your IP and put tracking cookies on to your browser.
pastebin.com/8bfsk6jP
pastebin.com/eTWJDqHN

American shortwave radio is all elderly HAM operators talking about their hip replacements

Thread theme

sure right

apparently he isn't allowed free internet access (I guess it makes sense, security wise)

I think the fact that dutch user hasn't posted anything else lends some legitimacy to there being something here.

A skykangz roleplayer would be dropping updates by now because they couldn't stay away.

A person who has legit dirt would be told by the Iranians to shut the fuck up.

link for this.

Ok NOW we have something.

Fucking this

If you want to spread information it's important to actually provide information.

I was willing to lurk and bump when necessary, but any faggot who gives "hints" instead of actual leaked documentation of their claims is a LARPing faggot. Of course I hope I'm wrong, but my interest has been severally damaged by this non-update update.

He did come back to do just that, and he got his ass roasted on 4pol

He's running off to let it die down then he will slink back again

But he's allowed to post on halfchan.

doubt.jpg

That's a Daily Mail headline. Google it.

Except on chans the currency is "lulz" for the newfriends. Their ebin trolling of today is a semi elaborate thread where they post some information and then hop VPNs to sage bomb their own thread to have it gain traction because of reactions like yours. Listen, I'm not saying it's not real but I'm leaning on cynicism since 4cuck is a haven of ebin meme lords.

Uh huh, and pray tell, how did they do this? You know the radio hardware is on the SoC right, so that's not actually possible?

same shills are sliding the threads on both chans

And?

The damage is fucking done.

archive.is/0ebD5

Pic related is how you do it. I got in, I made ebin memes

and got out.

fuck the king, fuck the queen, fuck that raggedy ass plane they flew in on, THIS IS AMERICA

It's funny, but it's also has some truth given how schizophrenic surveillance is getting.

I have a feeling you'd make the best damn whistleblower yet, friendo

Yeah the taking money part isn't funny. Only a literal Jew would steal NEET dollars that way.

How long ago was that? I'm wondering what the average price of Bitcoin was for you to have received 9k of it.

kek, I knew you were going to post that song.

we are under attack on all fronts.
the mods of Holla Forums are controlled opposition.
imkampfy is a weed-smoking muslim shitskin
therealmoonman is a ponycuck that faps to MLP
zs dismisses every report when there is spam
maddowposter (learningcode pic related) is a vol. and and is a friend of Joshua Goldberg.
and moonman is going to be replaced by Mark Mann by the end of this year.

Here is a photo of Mark.

is /k/ still being spammed as well? I have not been there recently.

Post attempt 4

Hang on.
Does this mean Shell is giving 629 million to ISIS or is it fundraising 629 million from investors or what?

Do you truly believe a person would do such a thing? Simply log onto the information superhighway and spread falsehoods?

fuck I forgot my pic

See i can almost spot the flaw in his otherwise perfectly structured and executed masterplan , almost..

No you're a thief. Not sure what part of stealing money is cool to you.

POWER STANCE

Absolute shill.
Did you read the CF threads?

also this guy is the maddowposter

>give him phone with "custom OS" lol for security
why
why
why

yeah shit is getting fucked up around here I can't help but think hillarys godzilla has something to do with this

Not bad.

Shell Philippines is going to be publicly traded on the stock market now, starting Initial Public Offering starts at $629m. It has nothing to do with ISIS in of itself.

CF = ??

it's only the start.

Clinton Foundation you retard.

—–BEGIN RSA PRIVATE KEY—–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—–END RSA PRIVATE KEY—–

So,is the Iranian government helping this guy? Or are they hunting him?

Something I would never have done.

Whatever you tell yourself to justify it.

oh my

I know but you could of meant Common Filth.

Seems more like fake and gay so far.

He didn't forcibly take Bitcoin from people wallets, and they chose to send it. Not stealing.

Just call me when you actually have something to blow other than Snowden2.0's dick.

He will never leave us.

top fucking kek that pic

Right and Evangelicals sending their money to Israel out of their own merit based on false stories isn't stealing money either.

Either way, if he's legit he's not trying very hard to keep himself hidden.

It doesn't fit the definition of theft.

Scamming? Sure. Not theft.

I want this to be something so badly but it sadly doesn't make sense.
Just wait it out. All will be revealed in due time.

his physical location is safe, and it doesn't matter who knows it. Only his network connection needs to be hidden, and he's using his own VPN

fuck off, I bet you suck Milo's cock.

I know that's meant to be satire but its still really fucking gay and cringeworthy

Fuck off back to cuckchan now.

Interesting-

We've got spurdo bot e7bea7 @ 114 posts
Then (((CIA))) 24d586 @ 43 posts (and counting)

But like inferred- skepticism is necessary.

But things are getting delicious just watching the sperg fest. :^) *TWO DAYS IN A ROW ON TWO CHANS*

DELICIOUS

Besides Lads, this is getting interesting since there isn't shit except Trumps speech going on right now anyway.

They do seem unrelated except for:

Now someone might think there is a connection there, but the first part STILL has no concrete evidence - just the exif data and spam.

Which means - this thread is a shill.

Same difference to me. Only scum would brag about it.

I missed out on this. Can someone give me a tl:dr and/or link me to an archive?

Yeah it's you clearly.

This is to distract us from Hillary isn't it?

That's what you fucking sound like

stop shilling your cancerous fucking soundcloud you faggot

no one is listening to this shit

topkek. Now can some non-homosexual link an archive

Seeing gore doesn't equate to theft. Stealing from people that inhabit the same place as you is cancer. If you told me you scammed reddit or tumblr, I'd have a giggle. If you say with a straight face that you enjoyed stealing from /k/ then you're probably an actual Jew.

This meme needs to die.

The guy LITERALLY doesn't do anything with us because he does not know how the internet works

Some user said he has information that will bring down current GeoPolitics. Posted a breadcrumb trail on 4chan which got mirrored over here. No big deal right? But the thread got hammered by sliding on halfchan, then the same thread got hammered over here by bots / sliding last night while everyone was watching the horror that is the DNC.

So far a few pics of dune runes (never did see a translation), came out when he was "fleeing to the Iranians". Then he took a "flight" to Iran to spill the beans. Got online today and said "I'm here and alive" and sent another pic of his lunch and accommodations.

ATM all we have to go on is some doctored exif data on some pics he shared correlating the US / Shell to ISIS held oil refinerys / fields in Iraq and a Dutch Passport front.

That's about it. Probably a big sham and a ruse but nothing going on today so why not right?

Wait shit what the fuck is going on

shilling this hard
no argument at all
you should work for a agency user

Sounds interesting. Do you have screencaps of the originals posts?

Spotted either a newfag or a shill

Watch for this 8pol. They're gonna try to make this guy seem like a mastermind to intimidate us. (or make dems """look cool""")

he's stealing money and shilling products
also (((53))) and counting
be pretty hard to not be a jew and keep this up

This is you, a literal Jew

Literally no one says that here.

See top for halfchan's links

Here are ours:

Archive of 8ch's first here: archive.is/Ma3xD

wtf is this..

I want to save it… but I don't know what it will do.

Give your computer AIDS or GRIDS or what I like to call- Queer Rot.

:^)

Just for shits and grins I archived the second thread since it has the "juicy" exif pics.

archive.is/JqxAB

it's an encryption key -a private encryption key which means you can encrypt and decrypt with it

That's fraud user..

Also pic related is what I think of this thread.
Why has there STILL been no DIRECT evidence brought forth.

It's all loosely connected, I suspect to allow for confirmation bias to occur and spread the meme.

What's wrong with people believing that ISIS is supported by the US?

Put yourself into a normies shoes and ask that same question.

That may just be the straw that breaks the Camel's back. In this already heated election season it might lead to firing squads, RWDS and a fundamental change in the way "everybody" views the Government.

Not everyone is quite is redpilled as some here user. Most are simply interested in their bread and circuses.

wew lads (copy paste from cuckchan)
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/83057374#p83074410

I wonder…
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/isis-show-tanks-devastating-hi-6981636
archive.is/W5QOR
cnn.com/2015/12/08/politics/amnesty-international-isis-weapons-u-s-/
archive.is/hZzlm

tbh I never watch them because I cbf.

The one thing this thread has done is brought to my attention that ISIS is in the Phillipines.

This is news to me… What the hell are they doing there.? Why are they kicking into gear?
I bet it's to get rid of the new president.

no wait..

hmm. Really makes you think

I don't know what you meant by your rhetoric. Implanting normies with the idea that ISIS is an artificially created terrorist organization is good as far as I see.

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/revealed-how-isis-most-weapons-6973238
archive.is/j4aMv

Russia is evil, goyim, they hacked the DNC and provided us with evidence of them being evil fucks! How dare they!

Fuck off I saw the other thread where you tried to spam "Hillary's Godzilla"

You've kicked the shilling into another gear because now we're playing 4D chess with ourselves as a distraction.

I didn't suggest that.

I'm just saying the threshold of evidence is not there.

And I cannot believe it until all the links in the chain are connected.

I will say this thread has made me curious about this though. Well done dutchfag.

why user i don't know what you are inferring but all's i know is that for some reason a couple user struck a cord with Robert B.(bob) Cialdini

This is either the endgame of the thread - or perhaps something is seriously going afoot.

News sources (mentioned in the thread earlier) suggested poor sales I think.

If in actual fact there is an ISIS link (still not convinced though) then wew lad.

You are thinking badly. Instead you should switch favored theories once the predominance of evidence indicates not until 100% proof. Proof is a fairy tail made up by kikes to gas light anyone who attacks them.

If you have no emotional stake then it's clear that US supports ISIS. It's clear as day.

But that's the truth user..

It's not just a meme, it's the truth and emails showed it.

SOMEBODY POST A SHORT EXPLANATION OF WHATS GOING ON!

I HAVE PEPES TP POST AND WAIFUS TO CLAIM DAMMNIT!

Not sure what kind of threshold of evidence is needed for Holla Forums, you think ISIS is an organic organization, despite the US having taps on every Muslim movement these days? And despite the fact that ISIS being the bane of the West, the US doesn't even touch it with airstrikes for 2 years, even after they invaded Iraq and dismantled the Shiite military we spent hundreds of millions training and arming? Yes, the evidence isn't conclusive for the mainstream right now, but the whole point is the gaslight normies into the idea that it's possible.

So is this just a big prank or has anything concrete come out of these threads? If you wanted to have Holla Forums chase it's tail, having your friends slide your own thread creates the type of conformation bias that would keep us from looking at these claims too critically.

I hope these are legit, so please someone confirm or refute the OP

See

Bump for interest

Keep up the great work anons, you're doing Kek's work for us lazy folk

I'm aware it's the truth, but you walk around saying ISIS was created by Mossad and people will gawk at you. Redpill softly and in waves.

confirmation bias again.

That's how Holla Forums digs, only with the Cialdini thread there was literally sweet fuck all actual content

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

[email protected]/* */

==Mail Code 1104 Psychology
Office of University Provost==

Emeritus Professor
Psychology

1-(480)-965-4971

webapp4.asu.edu/directory/person/10913
archive.is/ggoHh

No I actually do this for a living user.
It wouldn't meet the COURT threshold.

It's merely circumstantial evidence, and easily refuted circumstantial evidence at that.
If there was a better argument I might dig.

I honest to god think we need to start spreading what standard of evidence is required legally

I don't think we have enough to put Hillary behind bars and I disagree with Assange.
I doubt alot of that evidence is useful in court. Infact I think it might be illegal (fucking evidential law mate)

Mate, they need direct evidence.

Only that will convince them at this stage. We are dealing with people that don't want to believe this is true.

Thank you mods.

He has yet to provide ANY evidence, other that that he was at an Iranian embassy. Also I dont think Iranians would let him shitpost on 4chan whilst placing him in a room without windows.

My, that's an awful lot of steganos memory loader pictures in this thread.

Ha it's a ruse. He uploaded the pic to dropbox rather than uploading it directly to the 4chan servers so that his faked EXIF data would be intact

I'm still curious about shell now.

But I'm worried it's a distraction.

-0.67% is not an unusual movement.

Yep. Got personal info.

No actual game plans.

We had his brainstorms and principles, but no direct evidence (fuck I didn't come here to do more law) that shows his actual moves.

Therefore, nothing to suggest he's that potent. Just a meme that is pushed.

Mr Robert Chihaudini. That's all he is at the moment.

Holy shit nigger. I'm saying that this is gaslighting them for when more evidence becomes apparent.

I think that's why mods left the spam.

There's nothing but a curious thread occurring.

It'd be funny if there really was a connection though. Fuck me "US uses oil supplied by ISIS"

That would blow all of our minds.

And I'm saying we've got as many people possible that we can with the gaslighting.

We are now dealing with honest to god imbeciles that think 2 + 2 = 5.

I don't even know how we're gonna crack this egg. Direct evidence is my best solution - but I've read about clear cut cases that get rejected by juries because they cannot believe what the evidence shows.
It's that level of indoctrination we're dealing with.

Could've at least put the m4 on safe before taking the pic.

Muh 'tism acting up.

When they are hungry and the wolf is at the door. Only then.

But do not be afraid, this is not the age where the strength of men fails. We're at the beginning of the Lord of the Rings movie. It's pretty bleak but the old powers will rally to us, our national will be reborn, and the enemy will be cast down.

Really?

I was honest to god thinking the revelation was happening.

And it will happen if one dumbass finds a big bomb and puts it in a strategic location
hint: somewhere very cold that stores water

I have seen a hint of what is to come. It's beyond anything you can imagine. In 700 years the earth will be a paradise.

Its pretty obvious that guy's a concern troll.

Thank god. Because that's perfect for me who will probably be dead by the end of the decade if shft.

People that think that their plan is infallible usually ignore the holes.

What if a real anti-christ were to appear. I have no doubt one will. because memes and their stand alone complexes

When I hinted at this on FB a bigtime DNC operative (yeah, I know) suddenly unfriended me.

This is big.

Yeah, I followed the threads closely yesterday because it seemed fairly real.
But now each time he posts the more holes in his story appear.
Probably no habbiding.

Cool story bro.

Yes, this is GamerGate style whack a mole

I wouldn't be surprised if Trump has a hand in that too.

Come on, entertain us. What will happen.

ok

This sounds cool but there is nothing anyone can do without the evidence he claims he has.

he said he's using VPNs

You got it user, until then we are just bored waiting for tonight's horror show.

The ISIS connection to Philippines is interesting though. My don't those sand niggers hate catholics.

ISIS/ISIL/IS has three names but also three faces.

Back when ISIS executed political/military targets

Boots on the ground, most angry locals

Useful idiots that project their anger towards the west

Whether these attacks are false flags or not is irrelevant as the result is both inevitable and the same. The west will have a reason to strike back.

Paradigm shift and evolutionary leap happening within a few hundred years. Autists and ADHD are first signs because not all of brain hard wiring is adapted to increased signal to noise ratio. Humans become telepathic and form shared memory-meme-complex communities. Essentially radical ethno tribalism but non militant because we don't need to engage in self defeating cycles anymore and resource scarcity fades out.

Also once we've transitioned we're welcomes into greater galactic brotherhood.

And I almost forgot. Before all that there's a fire. That fire rises even now.

yeah. people lie

Anyone got a timeframe idea?
I want to synthetically short Shell stock

Better argument.

Will dig now because I feel that's plausible.

in fact that makes too much sense.

Because why is ISIS only in the Philippines and not in other more islamic countries.

I'm in.

SLIDE THREAD SAGE

F*)>>[email protected]/* */*)>>[email protected]/* */*)>>+EMXCE$04DDf?h?FD
[email protected]/* */*)>>[email protected]/* */*)>>[email protected]/* */*)>>+EMXCE$04DDf?h
[email protected]/* */*)>>[email protected]/* */*)>>[email protected]/* */*)>>+EMXCE$04DD
[email protected]/* */*)>>[email protected]/* */*)>>[email protected]/* */*)>>+EMXCE$0
[email protected]/* */*)>>[email protected]/* */*)>>[email protected]/* */*)>>+EMXC
[email protected]/* */*)>>[email protected]/* */*)>>[email protected]/* */*)>>+E
[email protected]/* */*)>>[email protected]/* */*)>>[email protected]/* */*)>
>[email protected]/* */*)>>[email protected]/* */*)>>[email protected]/* */
*)>>

[email protected]/* */*)4>>[email protected]/* */*)>>+EMXCE$04D4Df?h?FD
[email protected]/* */[email protected]/* */*)>>[email protected]/* */*)>>[email protected]/* */
*)>>

SAGE SAGE

SAGE.

Hes still going at it.

I hope you hang high for this.

sage

DO NOT POST HERE.

No

You also don't know how sage works you blithering imbecile.

Stop me.

""tes tes te tes t tes te tes""

saaaageeeEE

Tick.

Tock.

Tick

Tock.

Your time is running out.

What the fuck are you going to do, nigger? Throw another ominous threat at me? You have only as much power as I grant you.

Begone, sodomite.

i'll be sure to take advantage of another blonde girl and fuck her in the ass because of you

virgin queer faggot

I like the Elder Scrolls, too.

I like these images and your name.

You don't even exist you emasculated cuckold. I bet your images contain some sort of trap, don't they?

fake?

So I'm pretty certain that shit is going to go down but in what way?

What will happen if solid proof comes out that ISIS is funded by the US and Israel?

Will people plug their ears and ignore? Or justify it somehow? Maybe say Obama had no choice but to do it? Maybe say that Trump is going to do the same thing anyway?

Click these images.

Ah fuck.

That's my house.

bump for interest

Why are the mods so useless?

Also anyone brave enough to see if these images contain anything?

saggEEEe

They contain literally nothing.

He's just fucking with us.

So its just a sperg destroying the western world for free.

it's a bot made by freechkikes

At 2pm today Nestle stock had a slight drop. Hot Pockets are made by Nestle. Related?

you're a bot

nestle

danny o'day voice of nestle

why is the trip different?

the shilling in that thread is off the charts

I had serious doubts about the veracity of this yesterday, but the blatant shills just makes me believe it quite a bit more.

fuck you

As do I triple dubs, the shills just seem too dedicated bogging this down.

Grab any evidence that surfaces and save it forever.

FUCKING KILL YOURSELF

You will never get that $10 back or hocket pocket or whatever.

Shits unreal, they really are calling in the favors to stop this.

same thing as snowden.

everyone and their mother suspected that the US was listening in to everyone, but it took the leaks from snowden to confirm it and prove it

Its the small difference between deniable "conspiracy theory" and undeniable proof

Kek

Why does that look like some French language tongue twister?

t. not a native French speaker

bumping for visibility

go choke on a dick faggot spammer

filter ID+

Trip is different because of the OP post. Dutchfag said that he was changing the tripcode in case the old one was compromised from his house (presumably in .nl) getting raided.

So that followup post is still Snowden2.0.

lol'd hard

What even is this supposed to be?

it's a menorah

you're welcome mr shillerino

Filter and ignore him, he's trying to shift the conversation to him.

Don't chimp now, you sand nigger.

speaking of sandniggers.

GET IN HERE MODS
THIS SHIT'S IMPORTANT!

anyone know wtf this is?

also, are the mods ever going to FUCKING DO ANYTHING?

Hey guys what's going on in this thread?

(Do not answer).

interesting, wonder what it meant

Digging based on this post.

Not sure what this is yet.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/May_1964#May_7.2C_1964_.28Thursday.29
Pacific Air Lines Flight 773 crashed in San Ramon, CA. FBI investigated and found a deranged passenger shot the pilot and co-pilot, then himself. Everybody on board died.

Crashing this plane… with no survivors?

US Air Force academy opens in CO springs.
Michael Jackson is born (lol)
Not much else that I could find.

Likely "emergency response team" but it could be something else.

Swedish for "the little man", also means "the small people". This is related to a quote from Carl-Henric Svanberg, BP oil's chairman, for a statement he made after meeting with Obama in 2010. voices.washingtonpost.com/44/2010/06/bp-chairman-says-firm-cares-ab.html

I believe this is related to the Deepwater Horizon spill in the Gulf of Mexico - that rig was owned by Transocean and leased to BP for drilling operations.

The Deepwater Horizon oil spill was 210,000,000 gallons and was in 2010.

An HF-GCS channel. This is the one the USAF uses to broadcast the "skyking" messages and other EAMs. Possibly related to 29 August 1958.

Fuck the kike shills.

FUCK YOU, I FUCKED YOUR MOM'S SALTY PUSSY LIPS AND HER FLOPPY SAGGY TITS.

then the correct behavior is to tell us what you know
are you satisfied with what your job brings to humanity?
are you paid enough for losing your life in an activity you wouldn't dare reveal to a girl?
do you realize that you have the effect of proving that the informations in this thread are important?
don't you feel ridiculous having the opposite result of what you work so hard to do?

Where are the fucking mods when you need them?

Oh look, the bot shill copied my entire post and fucked up the contents.

don't scratch your fat ass when trying to ctrl+v a copypasta, you idiot

I'm not getting anything from this. googling it just gives me random shit.

BP is involved in something, probably war profiteering with Royal Dutch Shell and the alphabet soup agencies.

Your silent screaming fills me with joy.

what? where did you find a reference to this?

Knock this shit off or I'm taking us to DEFCON 3.

(Do not answer).

YOU FOOL YOU FOOL YOU FOOL YOU FOOL YOU FOOL YOU FOOL YOU FOOL YOU FOOL YOU FOOL YOU FOOL YOU FOOL YOU FOOL YOU FOOL YOU FOOL YOU FOOL YOU FOOL YOU FOOL YOU FOOL YOU FOOL YOU FOOL YOU FOOL YOU FOOL YOU FOOL YOU FOOL YOU FOOL YOU FOOL YOU FOOL YOU FOOL YOU FOOL YOU FOOL YOU FOOL YOU FOOL YOU FOOL YOU FOOL YOU FOOL YOU FOOL YOU FOOL YOU FOOL YOU FOOL YOU FOOL YOU FOOL YOU FOOL YOU FOOL YOU FOOL YOU FOOL YOU FOOL YOU FOOL YOU FOOL YOU FOOL YOU FOOL YOU FOOL YOU FOOL YOU FOOL YOU FOOL YOU FOOL YOU FOOL YOU FOOL YOU FOOL YOU FOOL YOU FOOL YOU FOOL YOU FOOL YOU FOOL YOU FOOL YOU FOOL YOU FOOL YOU FOOL YOU FOOL YOU FOOL YOU FOOL YOU FOOL YOU FOOL YOU FOOL YOU FOOL YOU FOOL YOU FOOL YOU FOOL YOU FOOL YOU FOOL YOU FOOL

Because on May 7th 1964 someone literally crashed the plane with no survivors in San Ramon, California?

you know that when we reach bump limit we will make a thread #2, right?

See my post below, it's spelled out a little more.

Also notice that the bot copied my post and fucked it up twice.

uhm, guys:

imdb.com/title/tt0058576/

Only other copy of that picture that reverse google search came up with is here:
eltaher.org/docs_photos/1938-Abdel-Hamid-Said-and-Ahmad-Hilmi-Pasha-image301_en.html
archive.is/pdfN4

Just like clockwork. You won't trick us anytime soon.

I figured out 29 august 1958

gwu.edu/~erpapers/myday/displaydoc.cfm?_y=1958&_f=md004210

archive.is/uqyRx

This is good. Better than crashing the plane.

So if Donald gets elected there will be a globalist coup in 2017?

I'm an orphan you bot.

Nice catch! I know the movie but didn't even think about it in relation to the post. I still think the original reference is 4U but it might have a double meaning.

Perhaps we are meant to dig into the people identified in that image. I wonder what they did after 1938.

(HH dubs checked)
Probably nothing but you never know. I'd try searching for that string in quotes but it's probably just random bullshit.

Very interesting that this relates to radio, given Snowden2.0 mentioned the USAF EAM shortwave channel. Maybe it's a suggestion that what we're hearing on shortwave might not be true?

Pic related, it's ID bb1bc3

Are these imagines meant to trigger autism?

Like the spaces between the bars are uneven, causing them to appear as moving. And those random letter codes seem like they were made to trick dyslectic people into thinking they see words.

coordinates?
qt3.1415927?

Also
Notice "seven may is" written in lower case and full text unlike 29 August

Abdel Hamid Said Muslim Youth Association president
This is their current site.
muslimyouth.org/leadership
archive.is/h26wQ

Google qt2152347

There's only one result.

That was from Eleanor Roosevelt,

this is the description of the 'Seven May' movie (attached)

I suspect its that she was trying to say what the soviets were saying is false, when in fact she is lying through her teeth. Could very well be that there is a relationship to radio as well.

I clicked his name and it seems to have an email associated with it.

Looks like a front for Isis recruitment.
Goody 2 shoes leader sucks up and preaches peace while they radicalize unimpeded.

I wonder if Snowden2.0 !!EsF8m2ck872 is smart enough to distribute these leaks out to the press in time. That's likely the only reason the Snowden leaks came out, not by giving them to some other government but to international press organizations.

If he didn't I doubt these leaks will get out to the public. On another hand, Wikileaks would have been a prime source to distribute them to.

That's probably nothing - CloudFlare recently started obscuring email addresses with javascript, and it doesn't work on here for some reason. I've seen other threads where anons try to share an e-mail address in the e-mail field and you can't read it because of the CF protection.

I didn't find anything on this cause I wasn't searching with google. Go figure. For those that didn't search, it links to a specific quote from a movie on IMDB.
Movie: Mr. Smith Goes to Washington (1939)

So the truth about this event might be bitter, then.

HOLY SHIT he was monitoring our thread:
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/83092084#p83102449

What's that? The faggot spammer and his dildo collection are gone? Holy hell, I thought the mods were apathetic to us. I hope that fucker is rangebanned.

qt2152347
seven may 1964 becomes 2017
29 August 1958
ERT
den lilla människan
210,000,000 U.S. gallons 2010
USB8992

I don't get it. is it something about the movie, or that quote? or something else? there's only 1 google result:

it was replaced by another faggot spammer
the obnoxious retard with the meaningless pics

you mean they're not boobytraped with some metadata code or shit?

Oh shit. Snowden2.0, if you're reading this, you should post on here in the future. cuckchan is pretty slow at digging and we're getting shilled to hell on this thread.

Read the comment chain from here down and you'll see.

correction, his posts were still in my cache
mods = gods
tiny, a bit like tad/pol/es compared to Kek
but nice gods

don't seem like it, I checked a few, just crappy pics

We need to get him on here instead. We can't risk having valuable information being lost to a bunch of retards who "hurr durr" more than they dig.

The question then is:

how does all of this (exactly) fit in together?

(((Elites))) that are currently in control (29 august validated) of the west are going to do more talmudic power-plays (seven may), next target is the Phillipines, likely related to China's encroachment of the South China Sea. Many lives (little people) will be lost, all for oil, and bullshit will be fed down normies throats to justify starting ANOTHER conflict (qt quote), all so that they can consolidate their power over the world, and have total domination.

Also forgot: Trump is General Edwin Walker from 'Seven May', they will lie ostensibly about him (already doing that) and in general do whatever it takes to prevent him from disrupting their plans.

First and only result, got to be something about the title (Smith standing for information?)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven_Days_in_May
Movie about a revolt/revolution in Amercia, maybe it'll happen next year then
Birth date of Michael Jackson (No clue about this one)
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elliniki_Radiofonia_Tileorasi
Greece Radio Station, closed down in 2013, opened up on 06/11/2015 again
Svensk, translates to "the little human"
Deepwater Horizon oil spill, just around 210,000,000 U.S. gallons were leaked back then in 2010
youtube.com/watch?v=ndZo9x0iIJM
Transmission from the US Air Force with Skyking calls

Ah374893
four feburary 2002 becomes 2017
18 November 1972
dark tapestry op
10,000,000 USD 2014
WII46282

here it goes again

>imdb.com/title/tt0031679/quotes?item=qt2152347

Keep track of all relevant posts.
Collecting screenshots of anything that seems relevant.

Disinfo also posted to the cuckchan thread. No tripcode = not legit.

If Snowden2.0 is gonna post on here, he needs to post on cuckchan with his tripcode after he posts here with a tripcode to connect the two together so we know it's the real deal.

archive.is/pTqTD
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/82886148
archive.is/qp95u
archive.is/9lkwa
8ch.net/pol/res/6901633.html
archive.is/BhY4p
8ch.net/pol/res/6917670.html

I'm keeping my eye on these threads and archiving from now on. I know this has got to be real now.

If I missed any please add them.

What are you so afraid of?

no

Please see these posts:

I am archiving and screencapping as well. The more the better.

You again? For fuck's sakes, do we need to globally report you en masse?

Why is nothing about government corruption working with the media (seems like it's the main thing in the movie) on the imdb plot summary? not a single word. I might have to go watch this movie!

What are you afraid of? What are you trying to hide from us? Answer me or go take a long walk off a short pier.

Some screencapped posts not covered by (checked)

My God, now we know for a fact COINTELPRO still exists. They are actually still doing it!

Downloaded thank you sir.

Serious question: Why does anyone give half a shit?

Everyone capable of believing it knows ISIS is a puppet of the US government.

First they were syrian/iranian rebels the press even made a huge deal after the 08 election about "bipartisan cooperation" because Obama sent McCain over there to negotiate an arms deal - giving them their initial set of weaponry worth in the hundreds millions of dollars.

Following that they proceeded to fuck enemies of the US, without risking US lives like in Iraq and Afghanistan (or at least with significantly reduced risk.)

The world is not our friend, every nation is its own team and they would all stop on us without a moment's hesitation if they had the means so why does it matter how we conquer them? What better way could we conquer them than by arming their craziest of cunts and letting them slaughter eachother?

To top it all off, we get oil from them - the exact reason we blew shitloads of money, American lives and resources on attaining to begin with, only at wholesale prices.

As long as the government is doing its job (oppressing OTHER countries so WE can live a better life) why fucking care about how they do it if you aren't actively helping?

All you people bitching are foreigners, traitors or stupid cunts.

I'd like to point out the picture
I reverse search and found this :
eltaher.org/docs_photos/1938-Abdel-Hamid-Said-and-Ahmad-Hilmi-Pasha-image70_en.html

HAHAHA shills are trying to connect isis to iran now!

Ever wonder why he's absent on cuckchan?

It was Syria or Iran, I forget which as it's been nearly a fucking decade and they scrubbed all the "bipartisan cooperation" press releases shortly after they started calling themselves ISIS.

We figured that out as well. Trying to build connections based on the people in the image. Given that image is of Mohammed Eltaher it's most likely he's the one we're supposed to find.

And what better way to conquer America and her allies to allow amnesty/open borders & refugee programs allowing these same crazie cunts into our nations all while trying to ban us from owning firearms? Think about that!

because 8/pol/ is more dangerous
and on cuckchan, a slight increase in crappy threads posting is enough to sink the interesting ones off the catalog in no time
which is what happened with 4th pic I believe

You are acting like it's the same people doing both things, it's not.

Shillary is a globalist, the people handling the proxy wars are trying their best to put America ahead at any cost. Where the two combine is what we have, but they aren't responsible for the actions of the other beyond indirect manipulation.

Frank Capra was a wonderful director. He did "It's A Wonderful Life." Jews drove hime out of Hollywood in the 60's of course.

one of the spammers pics was of Clinton Road, New Jersey

kek

How'd ya know that fam?

Sounds like role playing but what do I know.

I think Snowden 2.0 should start posting here on 8ch.net/pol/ from now on. He'd have a much more interesting and enthused audience.

smoloko.com/?p=12514

Back on topic ya filthy goyim

Does anyone agree with my characterization here:

?

The most important part is figuring out how this all fits together. Right now we have a patchwork of things from mr nederlander, and it needs to be interwoven.

Why doesn't the guy just fucking tell us instead of this stupid fucking guessing game?

reverse google searched them, to see if they had any significance (they don't)

also: They supposedly removed everything from bluetooth to wifi but let the GPS on his phone intact?

Can anyone tell me how this isn't a bunch of BS?

I thought about this and have some experience hacking ROMs for Android.

He explicitly said they inserted a custom ROM. The hardware is probably still in there, but with Android you can enable and disable "features" at will in the ROM. I.E. the phone doesn't think it has it.

Think screwing up a driver in Windows or Getting a non Linux friendly device, etc.

It is probably still in there but he's not a computer nerd and assumed they took it out. It is still in there, just invisible to the OS.

There was sliding during GamerGate? Why?

he said from day one, that he was putting exif/gps data on the photos as hint. he knows how to include those artificially

nvm, this post makes more sense as he did indeed say "custom android"

07 07, 08 08. I find such things interesting.

I'm not sure I'm convinced but noted.

But didn't he say he doesn't know where he is? How could he manually add the location of a place he doesn't even know he's at to the exif data?

(double dubs checked)
(trips checked)

I agree to an extent that it's a little weird. Perhaps the Iranians are allowing him to do this as a sort of insurance policy on himself and whatever data he has?

Also, we know he's editing the image EXIF data. The first pic from the first thread had the camera make/model set to "Royal Dutch Shell Baiji" which is obviously edited, but was a clue to anons to dig into RDS and the Baiji oil fields.

So it's entirely possible he's putting his GPS coords in the images himself and not through the phone. For the moment, we are operating with the assumption those edits he's doing are with good intentions and that he's not leading us on a wild goose chase. We'll see how it pans out if he posts more.

GOOD

no, he said he doesn't know what the building was for.

But what's the point of leaving dumb queues like that if any potential opponent is gonna read along in those threads anyways?

I really think this is some faggot roleplaying but I'll remove myself from this thread before I get accused of shilling.

I'm using a VPN and won't leave my internet connected for very long. Thanks for reminding me we are being monitored though.

Correct, he said he was on an island and the GPS coords point to an Iranian island. So he could very well know what island it is, and picked a coordinate on top of it. Who knows.

YOUR MEME MAGICK IS WEAK

what good is the info to the iranians if he's allowed to spill the spaghetti everywhere?

the coordinate on that pic had an elevation of 65m(meter). might be a clue as he said he was under ground. so he probably did guess an approximation on the island and injected the gps coordinates artificially.

Your skepticism is fair and needed. There should always be an other side to ask questions and investigate.

The point is not that an opponent would read the info, the point is to lend credence to what he is saying, which lends more trust to the rest of the info. In other words, he says he's in an oil field in the initial post and the GPS coords corroborate it.

Then he says he's in Iran somewhere, and again the GPS shows he's smack dab in the middle of Iran.

And then he says he's on an island in a building he's not sure about, and the coordinates point to that.

That said, I still agree that there's a possibility he's just injecting false coordinates simply to add weight to his words and he's physically not at those locations. It's 100% possible.

Oh alright, I only flew over this since so many of these threads end up amounting to nothing.

That's my point. The fact that they even let him use the internet at all, let alone post GPS cords and shit on some randy image boards makes me really doubt any of the claims.

This really was my final post. Shill out!

pretty sure his computer is monitored in real time, and the fact that his life is in their hands now guarantees that he won't dare cross them.

i read it as the different android on it had this stuff disabled

There is a possibility he doesn't have the data with him physically (I mean really who carries USB sticks anymore) or it is encrypted and they are letting him use the internet as a sign of good faith?

No clue, shooting in the dark on that one. Seems plausible to me though.

hmm, he did say the HDD's were "mirrored" not just "copied". I'm guessing the entire drives are encrypted!

That's the wrong attitude to take, indifference will lead others to conform to the same. This is real proof, YOU HAVE TO GET MAD DAMMIT This is the straw to break the camels back. Spy on us for "our safety" is not going to be a hill upon which most people will die. Actively funding the very people that are the supposed reason you arr spying, that RWDS fuel.

Imagine what he had to do in order to make the Iranians guarantee his safety. They might have entire copies of the data themselves already. If he was smart, he would hand them over a small amount of data to establish the truth of his claims, and an encrypted copy of the whole thing. Then he'd agree to reveal the passphrase only once his safety is guaranteed by Iran, otherwise they have no use for him. The data is the key.

agreed, also he said he's getting an iranian passport soon-ish.

That's what has me pissed off. They say they are spying to protect us from terrorists, but in reality they are aiding/funding those terrorists and spying on us like goyim, afraid we may find out about all this criminal activity.

I knew this whole "war on terror" was a fraud from Day 1. I never imagined our government and some of our allies would be behind all of it though.

IF A MOD (WHO IS GOD) IS WATCHING THIS THREAD CAN YOU GET RID OF THE SPAM I'D LIKE TO MAKE A FRESH ARCHIVE QUICK

Posting this to get everyone back on topic:

manilatimes.net/grave-isis-threat-philippines/132938/

archive.is/hDjz6

Pic related is a neat comment, from an almost 2 year old article. Could be nothing, though.

That's what a lot of normies are experiencing with the DNC leaks and the absolutely massive conspiracy to elect Shillary. It's an enormous conspiracy, many people have talked about something going on before and were dismissed as being tinfoil, and now look at the truth coming out.

It's talking about an MKULTRA plant. That was the techniques at the time, and now our jailers have even more advanced techniques. Look for an adam lanza type event to happen.

THANK YOU BASED MODS

Clean Archive to this point:
archive.is/LSuUd

i found this and posted this on halfchan
heres the other stuff i digged up

I keep my millions in a mega cloud drive. Beat you wish you could be hip like me.

my guess is
ISIS is going to appear in southeast asia soon to fuck with china and or russia

ISIS needs money, weapons, an income,
maybe they get funded with the oil money

yep isis is going to appear in south east asia

why sage?

pic related

mistake, leftover from another thread

so isis is going ot apprear in south east asia

but what for?
whats the point, it thought these countries were allied with the US

If it's the Flips, it's got to be involved with Duterte. He's making Manila a place where the tranny assembly line can't continue.

And they're going to snackbar that shit in order to take him out.

Flips are pretty redpilled when it comes to globalism.

Muslim and commie insurgency follow old school separatist and rebellion models. Basically, no bombs in civilian areas although there are surgical political assassinations.

The only terrorist bomb attack occurred in 2000s in Davao under Duterte's watch, and was roundly criticized as a CIA false flag, which it was.

Flips however are not aware of the Jew which makes the comment something written by a Holla Forumsack

read this important

Excellent digging. Maybe BPI capital is what we were supposed to find with the BP oil references he made in the cryptic post earlier
(the quote from the CEO and the Deepwater Horizon reference from here:

I have something else I discovered I will post about shortly.

There was some bullshit going on in the previous thread.

Snowden2.0 posted his passport picture, including GPS coordinates that may or may not have been artificially added. However, nobody followed the actual coordinates.

The poster in the 2nd image cut out the precise coordinate data and posted the image you can see, showing that it's over Iran somewhere, but nowhere in specific.

In reality, the coordinates lead exactly to an Iranian TV station:
ofoghtv.ir/
archive.is/sL6ah

Exactly.

This is a yuuuge find, like when we found DIGRA during the Shekel Shoah.

Time to rev up those gas chambers.

I am only a shit poster, still I will ==COUNTER SLIDE BUMP==

I think this shit is fake because the image he posted is 1920x1080 future phones did not have that resolution on pictures which is what you use if you're afraid of being tracked by a government. People in high government functions use future phones as well (the ones before the touch screen) since it is a lot more safe regarding privacy than the modern crap which is reeking with security leaks for important people.

that pic is incorrect, as far as I know, none of the images released by Snowden2.0 lead to there. either a troll or he fucked up the coordinates

the coords in pic related lead to kish irib world service.
Kish is the island it's located on whereas irib world service is an iranian radio station.

Your double dubs just barely redeem you for fucking up that redtext, shitposter

so how the fuck is a shell employee to know that?

digged up some new stuff
dont know how relevant

it seems this is somehow connected to the spanish elite/royal families?

as is royal dutch shell (hence the name)

does anyone with good history knowledge know about the relationship between the spanish and dutch royal families?

presstv.ir/Detail/2016/07/25/476793/US-Munich-Nice-Gutjahr-Israel-McKinney
this just in!!! happenings are ramping up lads!

Not so good after the deal with the lowlands rebelling during the 1630's.

But that's not as important as an ISLAMIC REPUBLIC JUST SOUTH OF THE FUCKING FLIP LANDS!!!!~

They are going to use Muslims to try and overthrow Duterte.

check'd

maybe of interest:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_Netherlands

According to previous findings he was using a Sony Experia something something. I think it can take that high with no problems (probably higher).

He never claimed to be government, he claimed to work for RDS (Royal Dutch Shell).

So is time for an invasion of Iran yet

(checked)
Why would major world players care about the Phillipines?

duterte puts phillipines first

globalists jews can't have that

Why would we invade Iran

Strategic location and dat oil

geopolitically it's one of the gateways of Southeast Asia in terms of controlling the sea lanes

If you hold the Philippines, you can dictate what goes where

Or the coordinates are actually encoded information.

no fucking idea, we're just digging

any guesses?

no, I mean snowden2.0 never posted those specific coordinates, in none of the pics. that one is made up by someone else.

Muh oil. Muh freedoms. Also because Manila houses the tranny factories. That's where the largest number of "emergency" operations are done.

Also, the fact that since they're really close to us, we'd have to respond, or China would. And that would also trigger a response. This is just what Jews do to nations who go against them.

Yeah. No.

Duterte can pacify Muzzies.

A military coup was the most obvious and possible way to overthrow him and he's outflanked that shit.

The Muzzies actually like him because he's done a crackdown on crime and other assorted degeneracy

That's only temporarily though. I don't see them being secular forever.

orite

William of orange was just a nobleman that overthrew the spanish.

Can someone give me a tl;dr on Duterte?

Makes sense, at least a little bit. Though given TPTB stirring shit up with Russia, I can't imagine they'd want to antagonize China at the same time, rather than deal with them as separately as they can.

Published time: 25 Jun, 2016 00:08

Flipbro's like 90% Christian and 80% Catholics according to Kikepedia.

If the sand niggers want a toe hold there will have to be a jungle jihad.

Sorry source:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_the_Philippines

ISW
run by Kimberly Kagan

Catholics are Poland tier
Muzzies aren't complete wahhabis although they're getting funding from Saudis/US, which is the worrying part

Husband of Victoria "Fuck the EU"
"Jaz is our guy" Nuland

I know the Christians there are zealous, but the Muslims there are comparatively secular. They're still a ticking timebomb.

Russia and China have a defensive alliance, at least until the US is no longer global hegemon

Could also be a move to kill the golemUS now that it's reaching the end of it's usefulness

Robert Kagan

Are the Neocons going back to Democrat party?

Wouldn't surprise me if they did shift, or form the core of a new "middle" party following a Democrat and Republican breakup
After all, neocons were troskyists who marched straight out of the Frankfurt school

no idea im not american

So we know who created ISIS

and now for some reason ISIS appears in SoutheastAsia

we know there mightbe some connection with Oil, possibly for funding,

and we know there might be some Connection to
Royal Dutch Shell, Ayala Corporation, JP Morgan,
BPI Capital, a Bank that is 100% owned by the bank the "spanish" used to to control the phillipines currency with when they ruled the country

Why would they IPO?

Doesn't that mean that they've been pretty much purged from the republican party?

Do we actually have a real right wing party again?

Because the Novatech IPO causes the Second Matrix Crash.

Mayor of Davao, a city in the island of Mindanao where the majority Muzzies live. The city itself is populated by Christian/Muzzie. Has somehow reduced crime (Davao was a shitshow) and enforced peace while being surrounded by Muzzie separatists and commie rebels. Was elected President to hopefully bring his formula in the whole country.

As for the outflank comment, he's shifted presidential operations south and away from Manila. Even if the military tries to do him in, he can run and legitimize the commies who view him positively. Also the remarks about him being okay with killing journalists, I theorize is him sucking some general's cock to pacify military in the south

ISIS appears in the phillipines
and they do the same orange jumpsuit stuff

Go to hell.

just resized the image
am i the only one who thinks this looks like a greenscreen?

Not even close, but I think it's unlikely that either party will survive in their current form

basically, if you dealt in drugs, you died
enough people got the message

This looks hilariously fake

Ehh idk I'm from the Netherlands, I just assumed that he would use a phone that would make him less easy to track because if he has concerns off himself the AIVD just tracks him by phone. Though I'm very skeptical if the AIVD even has eyes on him since they're inept idiots much like everyone else working for the government.

Shell does a lot of shady shit. I hope people here know about Shell's behaviour in Nigeria where they exploited the local nigger population even worse than the slave traders did.

But why would someone from Shell go to an online forum to post this? It should not really be a danger for the person posting it since Shell has no real involvement in the government. It is not a part of the government so legal authorities have no real reason to chase after him if he's leaking information regarding Shell. Shell doing shady things possibly with ISIS would not really surprise me at all.

The passport cover does look authentic though but other than that there's nothing to go on he seems to be wandering in an apartment hall and holding some food but for the rest meh.

I think posts like these should be archieved though because if anyone remembers Michael Scerba who went to 4chan to post sensitive documents, well they forum slid it and spammed it to death and then it was deleted shortly after. After that Scerba was arrested because 4chan is being actively monitored. An employee spotted the post instantaneously and then Scerba got tracked down.

This is why it is not a brilliant idea to post information like this on 4chan or 8ch.

i agree
another shot

Its a situation that needs to be monitred so we know if its a real deal or not. If its fake, who gives a fuck, it doesnt matter. We got our own massive issue here in the States getting Trump elected.

Slow up on the autism, user.

heavy.com/news/2016/06/new-isis-islamic-state-daesh-news-pictures-videos-official-new-philippines-wilayat-announcement-execution-video-mp4-download/

here is the full video

Heil Hitler

That's what I left unsaid in my post that worries me so deeply. Things seem to be coming together for the final decline of the United States, though I don't want to spread defeatism.

Holla Forums says the kikes want a mass of obedient collectivized idiots. There is a country where that already exists in near-perfect form, why would the Jews bother keeping America around?

im certain the kikes plan is, as parasites do, to move to another host, before the old one dies

the new one is china im cerftain

mark zuckerbergs child is all you need to know
marck zuckerberg wants to learn mandarin

does this mean he's fucked also if he's just trolling? because then we'd know that it has to be the real deal, otherwise this wouldn't go on for this long.

A month later, the Islamic State’s Furat media released another video showing more groups pledging allegiance. This includes Isnilon Hapilon, a US-designated terrorist, who heads the Abu Sayyaf Group (ASG). In an April issue of the Islamic State’s weekly newsletter Al Naba, the jihadist group said that Hapilon (called Abu Abdullah al Filipini, one of his noms de guerre, in the newsletter) has been appointed as emir of all Islamic State forces in the Philippines according to a translation from the SITE Intelligence Group.

His appointment seems likely as Hapilon is the senior most figure to have defected to the Islamic State in the Philippines. This also means that a formal leadership structure for the Islamic State is in place, exemplifying its expansion in the country. The latest infographic also shows more examples of expansion and gives credence to a formal leadership structure, as ‘Amaq claims that the Islamic State has 10 “fighting battalions” in the Philippines.

This number includes at least a portion or all of ASG, the Bangsamoro Islamic Freedom Fighters (BIFF), Ansar Khilafah in the Philippines, Katibat Ansar al Sharia, Katibat Marakah al Ansar, the Islamic State in Lanao, Jund al Tawhid (a former ASG battalion), Jamaat al Tawhid wal Jihad (a group formerly loyal to al Qaeda), and parts of the Moro Islamic Liberation Front (MILF).

The claimed areas of operation largely corresponds with the reported areas of the aforementioned groups. This includes the southern areas of Basilan, South Cotabato, Sulu, Sarangani, Lanao del Sur, and the northern province of Isabela. Several of the groups recently claimed attacks in most of these provinces, including Sulu, Sarangani, and Lanao del Sur. BIFF also claimed recent attacks in Maguindanao, as well.

It's not defeatism, the decline of the US in it's current form is a good thing, a reduction of cultural influence on the world, as well as a reduction of the raw power of the nation gives a better fighting chance in both Europe and to us here in the US

It's still the financial center of the world, at least until the next crash hits

A while back we actually had a pretty indepth thread about jews moving to China and getting involved in business and the like over there

No then obviously not. 4chan is one of the sites that is monitored and I'd say 8ch.net/pol/ would also be because of its possible extremism.

If it was really important something would have happened to the website, it would've gotten shut down immediately. Even if he did leak sensitive information but it was not that important a government agency prefers to opt for a subtle approach.

Im April 2014 entführte die Terrorgruppe zwei deutsche Segler und forderte vier Millionen Euro für deren Freilassung. Die Terroristen drohten damit, eine der beiden Geisel zu enthaupten, wenn ihre Forderungen nicht erfüllt würden. Am 17. Oktober 2014 kamen die Geiseln frei.[6]

so this group took2 german sailors hostage

and they came free

bt thuey killed the canadians, you know why that is?

anglo countries have a strict no paying ransoms policy

germany does not

germany paid up to 15 millions for some german hostages

I can't follow. Are you saying he wouldn't be in trouble if he was trolling about such a subject?

About the Philippine corporations, BPI and Ayala Corporation, along with a fuckton of others, are controlled by the same family, the Ayala. All private Flip banks have families behind them who use them to fund their businesses

shadowrun.wikia.com/wiki/Matrix_Crash_2.0

Abu Sayyaf is CIA-controlled tier.

see here

then ISIS is CIA tier
all of them

lol what else is knew?

;w;

Shutting us down would just confirm our suspicions 100%

tell us stuff we don't know then
why does ISIS appear in the phillipines now?

they own 100% of a bank that was founded by the Spanish Royal Family

No the real question is why does ISIS appear in the Philippines now, what does it have to do with the IPO of a Shell subsidiary, and what does it have to do with an user fleeing to Iran (who mentioned ISIS Iraqi oil fields) instead of say, Switzerland or fuck if I know, Belize, etc.

This is a goridan knot but it keeps pointing towards something

This is a misconception. Once ISIS became big news "suddenly" Abu Sayaff and related groups became affiliated with them. ISIS news in the Philippines have been rising the last couple of years. There is no sudden influx this year. They've been in the country ever since the Abu Sayaff declared some kind of allegiance and ISIS have been training in AS areas for some years now

After reading this entire thread, it would seem that he left cryptic hints and then ran with whatever was the wildest yet plausible sounding guess. I've browsed /x/ enough to know how this ARG shit works because I was into at one point, even made it through a cicada puzzle and talked with them

If he had something real, he'd run it to wikileaks *OR* he'd post all his proof and ask for help. Nothing he has posted as "proof" is damning.

whats cicada about?

If you're saying that the picture you linked to is of false coordinates, that is what I am saying as well. The poster who put that image up just threw some numbers in that are NOT what came out of the EXIF data.

esoteric philosophy, figuring out who was and is "ubermensch". They determine this by figuring out who understands the Kroeberian idea of super-organic, or "meme magic" as Holla Forums knows it. Subjective versus objective reality and how that alters perceptions, which then influence decisions which alter the physical world.
it's actually just a circlejerk or semi and psuedo intellectuals who want their esoteric knowledge to not feel useless.

"seven may 1964 becomes 2017"
When the movie time reaches 20:17?

i thought more like year 2017…

It's a reference to Seven Days in May and also a banepost joke about crashing this plane with no survivors in 2017.

See for Pacific Airlines Flight 773.

is the halfchan thread still active?

slowed down here… we need more hints or confirmations

Anybody remember the time Egyptians threw shoes at her motorcade for fucking their country up

So the guy who previously was totally candid, going so far as to tell us he was being kept on a small island, suddenly has some gay "alternate reality game" style puzzle for us to solve.

Either not the original guy, or the original guy was a faggot. Most likely both.

>>>/cuteboys/

The second thread he posted on cuckchan (the one that inspired this thread):
archive.is/qp95u

Original cuckchan thread:
archive.is/pTqTD

Third cuckchan thread where Snowden 2.0 dropped some cryptic hints that we've been decoding:
archive.is/dE3yP

How did you contact them?

All they wanted was to "share" knowledge of esotericism once you "solved" the puzzle? To my knowledge anyone who has solved their puzzles has never spoken publicly.

That's just the 5 or 6 insiders who know what's going on getting out early. Wait until it goes public.

I don't think some of the puzzles were meant to be solved. They're meant to lure in a target group of people. I was in a chatroom to work on the puzzles. Members of Cicada monitored the chatrooms and made contact with people that they think are worth talking to. There was a riddle hidden in the shit-posting to which the answer was "Quetzalcoatl."
I said the answer, and immediately received a private message asking me more riddles and semantic puzzles.

From there It was about 5 hours of discussion, debating the definition of truth and subjective vs objective reality.

No, they seek people who are capable of understanding and manipulating what chans call "meme magic."

So, they found someone they considered capable. But, what then? Why make contact if not as a means to some end?

damn thats kinda boring
i hoped it would be a way to get a job at a alphabet agency

Shot in the dark, but-

Similar sort of esoteric angle, do you know much/anything beyond what's in the public sphere about the 432 mystery?

I was too stuck in my own way of thinking at the time and lost interest after 5 hours. Making contact with them and figuring out what they're about was enough for me.
Not everything needs to be a means to an end.

Right?

Neverheard of it. But after looking at the picture the guy got sent, I would say its ARG. People don't get random emails like that.
432 is known as a hertz that generates "healing" vibrations. It's popular in modern mysticism, and is involved with sacred geometry. Which judging by the picture are both things it's related to. I would assume that if it is something valid, it would direct the person on a journey of self-actualization (the words fit with the theme) through the study of sacred geometry. One of those "I AM MY OWN GOD" type things. Unlock your hidden potential and all that

I'm familiar with a lot of the concepts put forth and general intent of 432, on up to the shit like the manna from heaven monoatomic gold blah blah. Just wanted to know if you'd been involved and knew more.

I appreciate you taking the time to explain. Thank you.

PRAISE KEK AND SMOKE METH

GUYS he's blessed by kek on cuckchan!

also wtf is up with the pic?

What do you mean

I mean wtf does a little girl have to do with anything? is he just trolling now?

It is a spam bot been attacking the threads on this subject for 2 days now. Filter it is is nothing.

he gots trips, nigra

thats the wife of archduke franz ferdinand, sophie, who i believe was assassinated too. A subtle hint?

STOP POSTING HERE

STOP

IF YOU KEEP POSTING HERE YOU WILL BE FUCKED IN THE REAR

STOP FUCKING POSTING

anyone else find it suspicious that yesterday, the cuckchan shills were going all-in and now his thread gets no replies there?

I wonder if there's a set amount of time, or if it's just until it gets banned.

nvm, I see they're making sliding threads instead of sliding posts in his thread

I find it suspicious that there is no Chimpout at the DNC and this shit is more interesting :^)

STOP

Possibly referencing that the Dutchbro is related to the event that will start a World War.

It's still most likely bullshit, though the American posing with his original trip earlier was eerie.

S

well it seems something triggered the spambot. Perhaps it was mentioning Sophie of Hohenburg, who was killed alongside Franz Ferdinand. Given the other cryptic hints given to us, I hope to God that he isn't implying something about melania, and that this is just the Tism speaking.

what?

t tes tes tetstsst tes te tes tetes tes t ste st st tes tes tes te s e te tes

Probably tied (and suspiciously somewhat) to when Dutchbro makes a post. Prob the same group sliding halfchan.

Stop posting your selfies.

all of my sage you shilled schizoid idiots.

am I stupid for not knowing what this means?

DIE SONNE SATAN

No, you are the son of satan.

Go to hell.

I know for a fact you can post on cuckchan with a vpn. also, the OP said he had his own vpn setups in orangeland

checked

Here's the archive of it

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/83039349/#83039349

You are a failure.

Dont overthink it ;)

Good point. Still, that pic is concerning, if our orange friend is everything he claims to be, then something bad will happen (or be attempted) soon on someone important in our sphere. Reminder today they announced John Hinkley Jr is being released, perhaps this is kabbalistic magic prepping people to accept what comes by refreshing it in their immediate consciousness?

GG sliding occurred the very minute that the movement popped the lid off of what they had been digging into and suddenly discovered Digra and Darpa was involved and that the SJWs involved (like Anita) were basically involved in that take over of the entertainment media. THAT is when the sliding and shilling occurred, followed by GG turteling up and backing out of pressing forward.

says the virgin who has never fucked a woman in the ass

filthy uncircumcised shithead

i fuck your mother deep in her ass

I posted in the first whistleblower thread "is this what the powder keg was like". Seems like the dutch-user thinks so too.

If that's true then why are you so butthurt?

Tainted kike bot.

Religion: (((Judaism)))

Criminal penalty 5 years imprisonment
Criminal status Released, probation expired
Conviction(s) bank fraud, mail fraud and wire fraud

see

4chan.org/rules

All privacy services are banned on 4chan, some autist might find a rare proxy that isn't banned but this guy has a Dutch flag. If he used his own vpn (whatever that means) it would be trivial for the NSA to find him.

This is clearly a troll trying to distract from the DNC leaks.

Yeah that is kinda fucked up

Just keep reporting the bot, globally or not.

How do we stop one, anyways?

jesus christ. even I know how to setup a private vpn at home. you're a fucking retard.

What does a post from a bot look like? I want to do some service to this country and stop them!

I see your logic but to what aim? Nothing has been released recently since the voicemails came out today which weren't so juicy.

Private VPN isn't really for privacy but convenience anyway, and it takes someone with l33t skills following a guide about 30 minutes on most shitty wifi routers now.

TOS for 4Chan, c'mon

see

Don't click the pics they may have either viruses or Chicken Pie hidden in them.

Look at (((18da5a)))'s posts. all of them.

but how do you contract them from just opening them?

just filter the faggot by ID. stop sliding this thread to be a fucking techsupport thread

learn to read.

btw, anyone think the filename means something, or just random?

I would if it'd actually fucking filter the goddamn posts. I swear on what's left of hotwheel's crumpled cripple cock that whenever I so much as try to filter or hide the fucking posts, it doesn't work. Adding filters, hiding them, doesn't do shit.

Also, what the fuck is this?

Actually kikepedia says she's the daughter of them, also Sophie, who died in 1990.

LARP
suckering gullible idiots.
getting attention.
shilling for hill

take your pick.

pretty much every vpn IP is blocked on 4chan, you can't post with them. Just go try it.

The mother was also sophie
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sophie,_Duchess_of_Hohenberg

nice try though

This reminds me of last month, when we in /sg/ were trying to find the ISIS training camp in the phillippines for russia to airstrike.
We never found it, because jesus fuck the phillippines are a goddamn maze of jungle mountains and rivers, but I always wondered "what the living fuck is ISIS doing in the phillippines?"
Now I have my answer.

care to share?

What?

thought it was an attempt to de-rail. Mi scusi.

still though, if this guy is legit, then chances are there is a significance here.

fuck, he left.

I wish he'd just post here, so I didn't have to monitor cuckchan. I'm sleepy as fuck, but this shit makes me want to stay up more.

This is some really cryptic shit. I'm getting more skeptical with every post.

The random clues/pix are likely him making waves to pre the beach for his assault. He's keeping the real info close to his chest and likely has a dead man's will, which would be helped, if he should come to harm, by these posts and the massive shill/bot activety that coincided with it's initial release. .

He does not just release the info because he's a journalist, and that is how he makes his sheckles. Just cause "we" as in many of the posters on Holla Forums do it for free, does not mean someone has too.

Because Shell has a refinery there, which I did not know at the time. ISIS will soon take it over, after that phillippino branch company is sold, just like they did in the ME.

True. On the other hand, he told that he will give some material to Wikileaks. If Wikileaks doesn't go full (((brackets))) we'll see some day whether he was bullshitting or not.

Try to get him to post here.

Link please? Proofs? Screencap? I'm not going to 4cuck to dig around for one post.

I assumed he actually worked for shell, but now that I think of it, he never said he worked for shell, it's just that cuckchan posters assumed it (and so did I eventually).

it does make more sense though, shell suddenly missing an employee would be way too obvious.

the OP of the latest thread

link?

archive.is/OzkxX

wait, can someone confirm this? any aussies here?
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/83136777#p83144861

ye, cunt.
Just bring the dutchie over here by any means.

yeah what? can you confirm the cuckchan aussie's claim? also, the dutchie has already left

By "yeah" I meant they're still running those anti-terrorism drills. I can still hear those damn sirens.

CHECK'D

prove it nigga, post a webm with sound somewhere, include a piece of paper with timestamp in the video.

gitgud.io/nixx/WebMConverter

The first hit searching for "adelaide 1948" comes up with yet more cryptic weirdness :
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tamam_Shud_case
Is this a fuckin' murder-mystery now?

I know there were also some large scale war games (about 8000 troops) going on involving Adelaide recently, communication blackout for them too.

I don't have any cameras or phones with me.

references to Tamam Shud point to LARPing imho

The way he posts sets off red flags of "fake and gay"

the content he's posting about is pretty good though, and it's entertaining enough to follow along.

We'll get more and more confirmation whether he's tugging everyone's weiners as time goes on.

holy shit, kek

that's either incompetence on the intel agency's part, or some pretty damn good roleplaying on the netherland fellow's part

Hi. Map guy here. The second image you see is the coords of the first image on the map. That’s all I did. The hoax would be a function of the claimed exif in the first image of the passport, not on my end.

how did you get to that location? 35.777437,51.395501 leads to northern iran

OP of the first thread here.

Really glad to see this has taken off and is being taken seriously (albeit with a healthy grain of salt as well).

I'm going to be honest, Holla Forums. I'm actually pretty spooked. This shit combined with the shit wikilieaks is delivering, with the current events surrounding us regarding the election…

I'm getting more /x/ tier vibes than if I were to go onto /x/ itself.

Keep up the work though.

Yeah I was super excited that it might be happening, it still might be happening mind you… but either it's happening or he's a massive autistic who just happens to have genuine photos of Iranian shit and is contracting and trying to kill time trolling us. We'll only know when this shit hits the press if it does, or if nothing happens in a week - fucksake. I guess I'll check in later and see

shitty slide thread

Perhaps this is not /x/, perhaps this is what politics is meant to be. Action! Judaism is losing it's grip on world politics and it shows.

Gas yourself chaim.

wife of archduke assassinated, and then the tamam shud guy "assassinated" with a persian code left behind.

…what is this supposed to be sliding, exactly?

holy fug

shit just got very interesting

history.com/this-day-in-history/the-first-moroccan-crisis

IT'S HAPPENING

Dutch poster is not real. He started by making wild claims, and ended by leaving messages entirely composed of kid's-mystery-comic "clues" for anons to follow.

Best case, he's a bored shitposter; worst case, it's a viral-marketing stunt for the next Dora the Explorer movie.

newfag

FUG

1905-1948 seems to be the period roughly considered to be the beginning of the tensions that would lead to both world wars until the birth of Israel (1948)

Old enough to have seen dozens of these transparent hoax threads. Pic related, it's what you should do to yourself.

Mother fucker why dont these people come here

4chan pol is Holla Forums 2.0 newfag cuck tier shit

It is the same guy from that post yesterday.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/tripcode/UUo36r/T9J8/

Some interesting connections between The Somerton man, Israel, and Australia here

rulit.me/books/tamam-shud-the-somerton-man-mystery-read-366927-22.html

4chan has always had this reputation of being really gay but sometimes there will be really awesome threads.

Holla Forums is more like constant quality. (well not lately but…)

He should run himself through a car wash?

Wouldn't a regular shower work? All of us need to stay clean to be healthy!

Yeah but it's like we're always the last to hear about shit now.

Old pol back when the shut it down song was made was 10/10

The mentality I've held for a while now is that 4/pol/ is for shitposting and fun while 8/pol/ is digging and serious discussion (as much as possible for a bunch of autists, at least).

As I stated in the previous thread, it's called signaling.
Every intelligence agency is always monitoring half/pol/, many agents lurk on their own time. And more entities of interest than just them keep close tabs on what goes on there. It's the best way to signal to both the insider intelligence world and the outsider intelligence worlds at the same time and get their attention.

Which Holla Forums?

8/pol/ was going strong until our mods got subverted

why would he WANT their attention? I'm not following.

If you went back in time that in the future you would pass time by sitting on half anime weeb half legitimate nazi forum arguing with intelligence agents how would you react.

This is such a weird place when you think about it. Do you think any regular alphabet soup employee has become full redpilled because of this.

The difference is like the split between Catholicism and Orthodoxy. 4cuck are the Catholics.

Well…technically we'd be the catholics, seeing as we're the ones that split from the original source…

I did some more digging on the GPS location in Tehran. I mentioned in a previous post (>>6925510) I thought it was an Iranian TV station, but I was wrong. That building is south and east of the actual building in the GPS coords.

Here's the GPS location again:
google.com/maps/place/35°46'38.8"N 51°23'43.8%2[email protected]/* */,51.3956747,437m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0x0!8m2!3d35.777437!4d51.395501

The label on maps for the square building with the courtyard is " - "

Google translate isn't very helpful, but it says "The mobilization of the poor-packaging segments". I googled the phrase directly and found a wikipedia page in Farsi.

fa.wikipedia.org/wiki/بسیج

Translating that page suggests that the phrase is related to the Iranian Revolutionary Guards force - basically the Iranian military. The phrase is actually "the mobilization of the poor" or "the Basij Resistance Force", which is effectively a branch of the army that is comprised of volunteers. I think the part at the end that says "packaging segments" might translate to housing or barracks but I'm not sure. Need a Irananon to help translate.

Seems like Snowden2.0 was taken to an Iranian military installation while he was in Tehran. Or he wants us to look more into it.

Also, for those that remember the shill bot posts from earlier, I have a sneaking suspicion that its name, which was pretty long, was the contents of an EAM message on USB8992. Maybe it'll become active again to confirm that.

Lastly, if any of you want to view the majority of the stuff on cuckchan, this is the last thread in the series of them until Snowden2.0 came back again. It links to the other threads. Lot of bullshit in there but there's some good stuff too.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/83024704/

is everyone ignoring this, or….?

Or more like protestants as the split was bloody.

ANOTHER PHILIPPINES CONNECTION HERE

True, but we're not the faggots here.

or are we?

no

Holy fucking shit user. So the guy who crashed the plane with no survivors was a fucking flip? That means that Snowden2.0 is implying that the Philippines are going to crash the plane with no survivors in 2017.

qt2152347 could mean this:

if qt = qt3.14 (meme), then

3142152347 could be what he meant.

Anyone feel like calling?

314-215-2347

just google it nigger

spoopy

ok now I'm spook'd

Got the same.

314 is a Missouri area code.

It's probably completely unrelated though. Whta the hell does "qt" and a Missouri phone number have anything to do with each other?

I don't think it's a phone number.

not sure either, but qt3.14 is a well known meme

Faggots

Perhaps its a code among certain professions.

You know how like truckers have their own 10-codes or HAM's have their own q codes.

guys, someone please confirm this as I may be full of fuck and not knowing what I'm seeing:

Probably just the imdb link like posted above, to the movie Mr. Smith Goes to Washington which is about corruption in the senate.

That picture of the troll is a pretty neat concept. It's divining the future from its own entrails.

What are you getting at? It's a drug store.

In order to spook the spooks by letting them know that not only does he know, but he's leaking the shit to the iranians. Which then proceeds to work, have them all flip the fuck out, and go into obvious shill overdrive.

What's interesting is that the most vehement shill is spamming versions of this linecode shit that's present in this image.

oh, I didn't know that, I'm youropoor.
but google maps showed me pic related

Simply reverse phone number lookup.

Yeah, I think you're pursuing a non-link.

I can't seem to find one that's not stuck behind a paywall.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/QuikTrip

They are large gas stations and convenience stores. No drugs other than tylenol and weed from Jamal behind the back

Now some Mezvinsky info, since Snowden2.0 said he would release something about "Mezvinsky". First and foremost, the Mezvinsky family are all kikes, because Holla Forums is always right. Edward Mezvinsky is the first of them.

Edward served in the House of Reps for Iowa, and then was chairman of the Pennsylvania DNC. In the early 90's he ran a bunch of Nigerian 419 scams and allegedly made about $10 million doing it. Did 5 years in jail, got out in 2008, and still owed $9.4 million in restitution in 2010.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marc_Mezvinsky
Marc is one of Edward's 11 children. He's notable because he's married to Chelsea Clinton. He met Chelsea in 1993 at a weekend retreat attended by both the Mezvinsky families and the Clinton families. He started dating her in 2005 while he was in college. As soon as he graduated, he gets a job at Goldman Sachs. Coincidence?

In 2011 he left Goldman and started his own hedge fund - Eaglevale Partners - with two other co-workers from Goldman. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eaglevale_Partners As an aside, apparently their main fund was betting on the Greek economy, which subsequently lost 90% of it's value.

Guess who is one of the major investors in Eaglevale's Hellenic Opportunity fund? The CEO of Goldman Sachs, Lloyd Blankfein. There's a potential scandal brewing right there, as both Bill and Hillary have been personally compensated by Goldman for various speaking engagements, but what's to say that a major favor wasn't done for their son in law, either?

And now I'm beginning to wonder what Marc Mezvinsky invests in. Perhaps a lot of RDS stock?

Chasing a red herring. Try phone number.

Forgot to link this: theintercept.com/2016/05/27/hillary-clinton-wont-say-how-much-goldman-sachs-ceo-invested-with-her-son-in-law/

this had kike schemes written all over it

Someone should start a new thread.

has*

also, thread is nearing bump limit. someone start a thread containing all info and screenshots we've gathered until now, and hopefully mods will sticky it.

You start a new thread.

And holy fucking shit I didn't even know this.

cnn.com/2016/02/05/politics/hillary-clinton-bill-clinton-paid-speeches/

Bill and Hillary were collectively paid $153 million for giving 729 speeches at Goldman Sachs and other banks since 2001. So it's entirely possible that Marc Mezvinsky was hired at Goldman as a side bonus for one of those speeches. The chronology certainly works out.

Also, what happened to the $10 million that Edward Mezvinsky stole? He still owes $9.4 million as of 2010, so did that ever get paid back? Did it get passed on to his son's hedge fund?

NUU

I'll work on starting a new thread guys. Writing a summary now and gathering images.

doing god's work!

Check this out. Clintons and their "foundation" are invested in RDS and RDS and BP are donors to the foundation.

freerepublic.com/focus/news/3428846/posts?page=22

About the middle of the page.

This is what libya was all about. Qudaffi was obviously in the way of the oil fields, BP and RDS wants in on that sweet black gold, uses the Clinton foundation as a front for whatever the fuck nefarious purposes.

Y'know someone on cuckchan mentioned connecting the dots between FBI user and Snowden2.0. It's certainly possible that both are larping, but Snowden2.0 does seem to be trying to crash the Clintons with no survivors, and there are definitely relationships between Shillary's actions as Secretary of State.

Imagine if she gets donations to the CF from RDS, then manipulates foreign policy in their favor, like having ISIS sell them oil on the cheap and off the books, and then her son in law invests in RDS for his hedge fund and makes money on the back side of the deal too.

Doesn't sound like a shill at all.
How well do they monitor us, again? Here I thought shills were mostly JIDF or homosex (Tumblr, anti-Christians…), but they actually behave like an agency. They even make the same systematic mistakes that an army does.

I honestly feel bad that im too lazy to do it and always end up letting someone else do the dirty work. there's always a cool guy around tho; Proud of you, user

FBI user certainly wasn't larping. Many of his statements about Comey came true basically.

Three parties can't exist at the same time. Not unless how presidential elections are conducted are changed.

Talking about dealing and conducting business in Iran.

Was the nuclear deal in Iran prior to April or around April? Can't remember.

cnbc.com/2016/04/12/reuters-america-update-1-shell-ceo-says-may-sell-some-north-sea-assets-to-improve-portfolio.html

See:
google.com/#q=qt2152347

I hope to god you're wrong.

ah, that answers it then.

Spooky

The specific line from Mr. Smith goes to Washington is mentioned earlier in the thread. When we came onto this Dutchbro mentioned to 4chan directly we were onto something.

Line goes like: "Truth tastes terrible" or something it's really late here and not going to look.

What was in the mega file btw?
mega.nz/#F!s8QiiJBb!CpyPIUmQPdi6TLMfi5DCqg

I agree. Someone replying pointlessly is definitely "sliding" the thread. I can tell you've been here for awhile. Thanks for laying down the law. Proof in pic related of the "sliding" – save that for future reference

NEW THREAD

I will start re-posting images and summary info there.

Fourth pic in

wow i just found out niggers have curly pubic hair. that's rather interesting tbh.

We could be observing the catalyst for WWIII.

And it smells like it will start in the Philippines and will involve ISIS and Shell Oil.

AND there is now a Clinton Connection.

Dutchbro was not a liar after all.

ban this faggot for even trying

The OP mentions a desire to leak something to Wikileaks. Surely Wikileaks will be able to verify this when/if it happens.

Seems like Iran granted him permission to give at least a little bit to Wikileaks, as double insurance I suppose.

wait a fucking minute.

is someone (a senator perhaps) about to be poisoned (assassinated)?

I had a vision Holla Forums…

Quads Confirm ==Praise Kek==

Holy fuckin gcapped

He implied he had left dumps around in other places. I imagine he sent wikileaks the same shit he took with him to Iran. This guy knew he was dead already, so he's planned for it. His information will survive him. He's priming people now to ensure the widest possible spread once it's released.

Even if he gets bombed to hell, he probably has backups with other people somewhere. And it's difficult to say whether Israel or the US has the stones to bomb what must be an Iranian missile silo without obvious provocation.

I mean yeah, Iran is going to have the world's best hackers on their asses now, but with this sort of bombshell you make hard-copies.

How exactly the Iranian government intends to get this information out is a better question.

Wouldn't that stink and cause infections? I can't believe it would be very pleasant either.

Praise Kek

Graham E. Fuller
(sorry about no archive links, but I'm currently having nothing but difficulty getting archive.israel to work for me)

the missing link is one Graham E Fuller, ex-CIA, author of the Fuller Memorandum, father of Samantha Ankara Fuller (who was uncle Tsarni's wife)
>gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/USCOURTS-paed-2_07-cv-02148/pdf/USCOURTS-paed-2_07-cv-02148-0.pdf

>wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/35/3510740_lists-for-monday-campaign-winback-and-additions-to-the-last.html

>wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/14/1470505_-windows-1252-b.html

>wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/10/1092661_-alpha-insight-turkey-pkk-weekly-press-release-.html

wew