Holla Forums admin chimping the fuck out

Remember how Codemonkey out Holla Forums dead last on the boards to come back up?

Well, now the admin is going complete apeshit over it. The lefties can't deal with the fact nobody likes them kek

Grab some popcorn boys!

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/BcfGs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I think this leftypol thing is just a distraction from sunshine.

Holy shit they are butthurt

This is what happens when you let a degenerate tranny run your board

Sunshine is going open source m8

Isn't there a pic of one of Holla Forumss mods floating around thats basically an underage Hot Topic shopper reddit fag?

Probably. There used to be an entire thread on Holla Forums with pics of their actual userbase. I didn't keep track of who was who, but they were as pathetic as you would expect.

And you trust them now? After already having blatantly lied in their privacy policy?
Sunshine has been running for most of 8chans history. It's a bit late for fixing things.

Hope you have been covering up that ip address, cause everything posted here is being recorded indefinitely.

This.

there are still lots of boards that still haven't come back, so leftypol's claims are incorrect as usual

Holla Forums wasn't dead last, they were in the last of the three big batches of boards that were restored within the first three days.

They have nothing to complain about. Some of us didn't get our boards back until late last night.

They forget that this is a free site, and seem to hold the mistaken belief that they are owed something, hence Holla Forums.

/fit/ is STILL down

The admin was referring to pic related. Holla Forums was the absolute last board in the list of main board batches to come back up. Unless that was changed. In which case the Holla Forums admin is a retard as always

While you have been laughing at Holla Forums remember the cripplekike has been collecting shit to potentially blackmail people with for years.
LEAVING is probably the most reasonable course of action at this point.

Albeit not for the butthurt reasons Holla Forums have put forward, but still.
This is a very serious infraction of our trust.

like clockwork

The Holla Forums shit is a just distraction
You laugh at them while the admins laugh at you

Good place to get attention for this serious issue regardless

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

This is some level of LARPing bullshit m8 take your meds

gaslighting mod detected

Has it ever occurred to you that the website is not run by overly-competent conspirators as you would have assumed and is instead safer to assume it is instead run by an incredibly incompetent bureaucracy?

Sunshine is an april fools joke you fucking retards

It has occurred to me this site is run of shady people and liars. And it has occurred to me the Holla Forums situation could potentially be a great way to shift attention away from this issue.

t.jimbo

Holla Forums the board that wordfilters /sp/ gets and bans anyone that doesn't share their reddit-tier views now cares about free speech

I think you make far too many assumptions and are dulling Occam's razor

Your board is dead kiddos

yeah, I'm Jimbo the pigfarmer
what you gonna do about it?

I would die from laughter if some potato man with brittle bones tried to black mail me with posts from an obscure Uzbekistani cheese fermentation forum.

My response to the faggot admin of leftypol.

He is such a believer in "free speech" himself that he deleted my post without responding to it.

Tip top kek

I saw that post while shitstirring.
Pretty good retort for a commie fag tbh

I'm glad they are leaving, don't get me wrong. But it's not for a reason I enjoy. Rather than realizing that they do not belong on a site that - each board in their own way - stands for freedom because of their ideals being in conflict with that principle, they now believe that they are being censored and threatened. IF it's true that the admins kept Holla Forums down on purpose (and, again, thats a big IF) then while I can totally sympathize with farming some sweet lefty tears it still does go against this sites principles.

Then again, anyone who informs himself knows that the left is breaking any rules they can, lately. We're way past playing this clean and fair. So I guess at this point it doesn't even matter anymore. I still think it's stupid, though.

Yeah, that's what I don't get myself. Why not just go back to reddit? They would be much bigger there. It's like they want to be the special snowflakes not fitting in.

this is my prediction
Holla Forums is going to join and try to merge with cuckchan, but a overcucking would happen and defectors will appear.

Emotions and kek all around

I'm in to minds about this tbqh fam.

Holla Forums was their containment board.

they'll leave once their hugbox is gone.

bump

Honestly, we should all email Jim about having Holla Forumss admin stripped of his position for his utter incompetence. Then we should have claim the board and turn it into an official Holla Forums colony for lulz

Jesus their admin is a piece of shit and a faggot. They will never recover from this

but wait there's more!
I'm just posting these as I see them from Holla Forums

So is it safe to say their BO is the worst one on this site now?

archive.is/BcfGs
Ayy, the thread was deleted but there is also an archive
kek

but Codenigger delayed a bunch of fucking boards, not just leftypol.
wasn't it all boards aside from /sudo/?

In the meantime, post more of this type of reaction image

Holla Forumss admin is angry because his board wasn't Codenigs top priority and being a leftist he thinks everything is about him and his narcissism

People are more interested in some stupid redditor mod on Holla Forums not being able to handle the banter than that the administration of this entire site has essentially lied to us for 2 years.

We knew from the moment Jim took over that he was datamining us. Don't tell me you've been connecting from bare IP

No, but I would think this warrants a bit more attention than it has been getting. The admins are attempting to take every single post being made and store them indefinitely with user IPs attached.

Entirely at odds with their privacy policy.
Why didn't they tell us? Pretty fucking sleazy.

Well they are jewish

Truly, these are glorious times.

They should all go back to Holla Forums tbh. I would pay good money to see chodemonkey forcefully merge Holla Forums and Holla Forums again so they have no excuse to use every other board on 8ch as a battleground with each other.

whine whine whine whine whine whine, just like the jews. Gas em all.

Great, now they're all on Holla Forums just being overall useless faggots