Who else is going to prom?

Who else is going to prom?
pic related

OP said "prom", not "porm".

How fucking old are you? Fucking Dork

18. How old are you? Fucking unemployed welfare sucking waste of oxygen?

implying that most Holla Forumstards are over high school age

forever alone fleshlight owner detected

I went last year, OP.
It was ok for normies I guess, but nothing special really. Depends on who else is going more than anything. I pretty much just played along and tried to catch wardrobe malfunctions on my phone most the time. :)

Even if ironic, that hurt me a little inside.

I guess you could call my wife that.

You're still a Dork

Nobody goes to Prom.
Waste of money and time.
Take the money and get a hotel, liquor and some blow and fuck your date all night instead.

Nice dress
My daughter is going this year.

Only fucking pussy-ass bitches stay in those institutions to the end, man.

Quick user, call him a faggot.

Prom is a Jewish trick to turn you into a cuck and a redditor, please an hero. xdxd

ya, going with my gf

pic related

i went to prom. it was shit
i was 19yo 150lbs white guy
my date was a 17yo 300+lbs latina who was a huge whore and lost her virginity at 14 and had a fetish for asian guys

Even so I had asked her out because i was a virgin and knew she would say yes because nobody wanted to date her. I originally felt sad for her but realized a few weeks later that the only reason nobody asked her out is because she fucks everyone anyway. Why buy the milk…… situation

So we go to prom and she doesn't talk to me the whole night. We had 1 slow dance at the end of prom but she looked and acted annoyed the whole time.

Then she stole my limo and went to an after-party with all her friends without inviting me. I ended up driving to an empty parking lot and crying until 3am then coming home at 4am and pretending I was drunk so my parents could bitch at me so I could then pretend I went to the after-party and fucked a girl bareback to which I got in more trouble

Then the next day at school (Our prom was on a Thursday) I get to find out the great news that my prom date got tag-teamed in front of the whole party in the living room by a Mexican Chad and an Asian Chad

prom was the worst decision I ever fucking made. spent $1500 to get grounded, get cucked, and get my feelings hurt

Ugly. Considering dressed up and make up. Face is all mongloid. Do all American women look this way? I am from Eastern europe.

They where not chad. Chad would not touch sealife.

I was 24 and went to an 18-yo chick's prom… it was a blast! They all thought I was 'so mature', but they had no idea how I made her scream later that night!

No, the worst decision you made was asking the school trampoline to go with you. That was your only mistake.

Everyone at my school goes to prom.
Everyone. It is the one thing that they do that involves absolutely everyone, and where everyone is actually treated decently. It is kind of like the end of the year "no hard feelings, life is too important to be dicks to each other forever" party.
It is pretty cool, actually.

I'll never forget my pre-school prom… shit was so cash

where are the autistic reclusives screeching about chad and cucks? anyone else besides ?

They pretty much abandoned Holla Forums when b& ponies