Go to Tim Hortons after midnight

Bloody hell, i'm not even a racist but if these people don't stop behaving like uncivilized slave savages i wont feel sorry, and if we don't ship these savages back to their nigerian shithole and build a wall around it, then there will be no world to look at in 50 years.

Why go to Tim Hortons when you could go somewhere else where the service is always consistent, like McDonalds or Taco Bell?

You lost your right to complain, right there. WTF were you expecting? Tim Hortons is no different than McDonalds…they are both designed to separate the employable niggers from the unemployable niggers, and if you want to risk your health by eating where that distinction gets made you deserve whatever the fuck you get.

I have a similar story OP.
Niggers can't even handle working in a fast food restaurant.

What sickens me is that they demand $15 an hour for doing such a shitty job.

dubs of truth checked

90's McD was the bomb

reddit did this thread a million times better
'as a white person, what is the most racist thing you have experienced?' something like that maybe 10 days ago.
just sayin', op. 8ch is shit and you are no better.

frog detected

C'est de la bombe bébé!

Gonna have to go with this.

what's it like to get cucked by niggers earning minimum wage?

fuck off

That's where you fucked up mayne. Do you live in rural America where all restaurants are franchises?

I'd suggest eating at a local restaurant next time.

the only thing worth laughing at is the fact that you're a superior white man and they're always going to be inferior black monkeys

oh just re-read op. ok cool stuff my man.

There's a threshold for fast food restaurants, it goes something like if the staff is over 1/3 nigger, the restaurant will become consistently dysfunctional (long waits during non-peak hours, food not fresh or prepared incorrectly, lack of sanitation, general laid-back atmosphere apathetic to customer needs).

If you've got a dozen people on shift, you can have maybe 3 or 4 niggers and the Whites can still hold the place together.

Dear O.P. you are a crybaby, the fact that they laughed at you demonstrates to me that you are a fucking clown who cant make his own fucking food.

You are more pathetic than a crackhead smoking breadcrumbs and lint.

seriously, kid?
How am i going to make my own food after midnight with an empty fridge while everything is closed plus i was drunk.

re-read the OP, faggot.

You have niggers in canada?!?

Its kids that have a problem with foresight and planning. Sounds like you dont know how to stock a pantry and prepare for drunk shenanigans.

Protip: Stock your fridge and pantry
Apple cider takes over a year to expire.
Smoked salmon takes over a year to expire

If you dont have those items or similar ones in your fridge, I laugh at your lack of preparedness and foresight.

I bet you also rely on birthday money to get you by at times.

Re-read the user manual for not being an unprepared loser who blames others for his ultimate unpreparedness and failure.

Failure..

Cry. Baby.

rekt

keke les spit in dis white bois food ke ke sheeeit