Well guys, Holla Forums is dead

Well guys, Holla Forums is dead.
RIP FREE SPEECH ON Holla Forums

Wrong. You can make your own board and post low tier weeb bait there.

But you can't shit on weeaboos without getting b& on Holla Forums.
That's not the principle this site was founded under.

Making a fool of yourself isn't classified as shitting on others.

I dont care what you say. Just pointing out that no one takes you seriously.

You weebs should be gassed

Get the fuck off my site, newfag.

¿tu que compañero?

糞を食べて。

ᛉᚮᚱᛆ᛬ᛛᛁ᛬ᛂᚱ᛬ᛉᛆᚿᚿ᛫

We've had the exact same thread and say the exact same shit every single day, haven't we had enough?

Nope.

agree, weebposters would be tolerable if it weren't for the the sheer volume of them shitting up every board with their waifufaggotry and weebelitist autism.

at least the pony fags keep their shit on 1 board or in a single thread on Holla Forums

Holla Forums - Bitch about every other board

If you want people to post anime then just ask for it you silly boy

only because Holla Forums is the best board

STOP SEXUALIZING SEMEN

ᛐᛁᛚ᛬ᚢᛆᛚᚢᛚᛚ

Holla Forums is definitely shitty and over moderated but half a day is nothing to get pissy over. You'll catch a permaban here for less.

The most I've ever gotten here was a few funbans and an hour ban for badmouthing Dysgnomia after a funban ended.

is a fag lel.

go back to reddit

Fuck off faggot, nobody asked you for your opinion.

you deserve to be banned.

You can ONLY get a permaban here for posting something illegal. The longest non-permanent ban I will hand out is 90 days

Holla Forums is kike-controlled and that fat weeb faggot allows shitposting which is all anyone wants

every serious vidya board died because nobody was allowed to shitpost so they all left; even without the chunky heeb blocking discussion of other video game boards they still would have gotten some traction if they had people who stuck around and posted

I think the other user got Holla Forums and 4 "fuck this bullshit website holy fuck it's so fucking bad" chan confused.

Alright OP, I seem to always remember a presence of weebs over there; but if doing this makes you feel better, go ahead.

There's always >>>/vr/. once it gets restored anyway.