Liberal Donald Trump Endorses Hillary Clinton

youtube.com/watch?v=WwT_5jwB8_A

Other urls found in this thread:

godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message3244332/pg1
collective-evolution.com/2016/07/23/theyre-selected-not-elected-rothschild-hosts-100000-a-plate-dinner-for-guess-who/
godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message3244211/pg1
youtube.com/watch?v=EbFphX5zb8w
youtube.com/watch?v=PV_PLCC6jeI
youtube.com/watch?v=6cwBp56Bzws&feature=youtu.be
jtf.org
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

sage

forgot pic

Gas yourself, kike.

kek

When are Cruzduds going to realise we literally couldn't care less about whether he's a gud troo conservative or not?

Nice try Chaim. Gas yourself.

FREAKING UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!!

KNOW YOUR DEVIL, Vote For Devil #1 (Hillary) or Vote For Devil #2 (Trump)

The memes, jack.

Yep. And the terrible thing is, is all this. ALL THIS, worldwide leads to one location.

WORLD WAR, STARVATION, RIOTS, POPULATION REDUCTION.

All of this is for one reason.

The Great War for Eretz Israel (Greater Israel) by secular powers who do not love G-d, the World or peace.

Please do not call me antisemetic because I am Orthodox Jewish. Very few people truly see what is happening.

Once again the EREV RAV leading the Jewish people that are good into the pit.

P.S. If you do not know who the EREV RAV are, do some research. It's Hebrew for "the mixed multitude" They are the rabble in ancient Egypt…the Jews who served Pharoah willingly. The Sorcerors, the Idolaters, the ones who convinced the people to build the golden calf.

We believe every generation these wicked people reincarnate in order to destroy the Jewish people. They are AMALEK

godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message3244332/pg1

Nice pasta, Chaim.

Democrats have shifted the overton window so far to the left that the 90s democrats are now the 2010's republicans. If you spent 5 seconds comparing modern dem's policy to dem policy in the 90s, as well as Trump's, you'd see how much things have changed.

Rothschild Hosts $100,000 A Plate Dinner For the Clintons
They’re Selected Not Elected – Rothschild Hosts $100,000 A Plate Dinner For Guess Who

Apart from corporate sponsors like big oil and energy companies, it’s not a secret that Hillary has the banking of those who literally control the supply of money, those who basically created this entire system. A great example comes from a $100,000 a head fundraiser at the home of Lynn Forester de Rothschild, a prominent New York businesswoman, and a member of the famous Rothschild banking family. A family that has been accused of, as Jay Syrmopoulos from The Free Thought Project puts it, “pulling the strings of many different governments through their control of various economic systems throughout the world.” Prior to this fundraiser, Wikileaks Clinton emails release shed further light on Hillary’s relationship with the Rothschild family.

collective-evolution.com/2016/07/23/theyre-selected-not-elected-rothschild-hosts-100000-a-plate-dinner-for-guess-who/

godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message3244211/pg1

ABSOLUTELY NO DIFFERENCE BETWEEN HILLARY AND TRUMP
–Ron Paul

Politicians are for sale. A 2014 study from Princeton University revealed that the United States is not a democracy or a republic, but rather an oligarchy where the balance of power and control of global resources lies within the hands of a very small, tight-knit group of people, and that these groups of people basically control and dictate government policy. You can see corporate influence in so many areas; the TPP is one out of many great examples .

The 29th president of the United States, Theodore Roosevelt might have said it best by stating that “presidents are selected, not elected” and that “behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government owing to allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people.” (source)

Even the very first British MP, Benjamin Disraeli, wrote that “the world is governed by different personages to what is imagined by those who are not behind the scenes.” (Coningsby, Book 4, Chap. 15.) – Page 131

Senator Daniel K. Inouye told the world that “there exists a shadowy government with its own Air Force, its own Navy, its own fundraising mechanism, and the ability to pursue its own ideas of the national interest, free from all checks and balances, and free from the law itself.” (source)

youtube.com/watch?v=EbFphX5zb8w

lel

smelly, dumb, hippie scum

Fuck, I’m depressed.

Empire Files: Abby Martin Exposes What Hillary Clinton Really Represents

youtube.com/watch?v=PV_PLCC6jeI

I'd like to add a little perspective here - If you look through the DNC E-mails, it is obvious they are not playing a game when it comes to Trump, and it is obvious, just by what they say and how they act, that Trump is a real opponent, and not any sort of trojan horse as a few have claimed. And these staged terror attacks are only helping Trump.

So what are we seeing then? My guess is a mis management of perception management. Common core education results coming home to roost in politics, where anyone who can think can see obvious glaring holes in strategy. If an Islamization of Europe is the goal, either the Mossad and the planning teams believe they have the numbers they need to kick off a race war in Europe so it is time to start stirring the people to war, or someone is being rock stupid about planning. And nothing they are doing in Europe is helping the Democrats or Hillary, any successful terror marketing is only making them look stupid, while it bolsters Trump.

They might be in a no win situation, and we may be witnessing the thrashes of death for the big lie. But we might also be witnessing the setup for a nuke going off in the U.S., which would be the Mossad's last chance at stopping American elections from going forward, and in that way, stopping Trump. They have to stop Trump, or too many Jews will be going to jail. This is going to be a real dig through a fruity punch bowl, and I gotta laugh, the DNC E-mails really do seem to have added just the right spice.

Watch the Jewish communities and make sure the synagogues are full. Make sure there is no mass exodus underway in any one location, no huge wave of moving trucks, all lights on as usual. Because if they are going to nuke a city, they are not going to be there for it. Remember: None of the nukes went missing in Turkey. That means that if an American nuke does the job, it was sourced right from American soil.

ON FOX NEWS: HILLARY CALLED THE POLICE ON THE SANDERS DELEGATES WHO DID NOT VOTE FOR HER

THE POLICE RESPONDED AND HELD ALL OF THEM AT GUNPOINT IN A MEDIA ROOM UNTIL HILLARY'S SPEECH WAS OVER! No kidding. This started out as rumor I ignored, and then Fox News aired it! This is precisely the type of thing Hitler did, and many other horrible dictators did to silence their opposition. This fox news video is under a title subject that does not mention this, but it is mentioned in the first four minutes START LISTENING AT MINUTE 3. This is talked about right around 3:20. Not a hoax, Hillary really did do this.

youtube.com/watch?v=6cwBp56Bzws&feature=youtu.be

Yep, if Soros wants Americans detained, Hillary is a FINE REPRESENTATIVE. If she can so easily treat her own party members like this, how much more easily can she attack a perceived enemy country such as Russia? WWIII anyone? This woman needs to be stopped at all costs.ARCHIVE THIS VIDEO AND RE-POST IT IF YOUTUBE DELETES IT OR IT SOMEHOW GETS CHANGED. This is enough to sway anyone with a brain.

Acts like this act of desperation are an indicator that something is going to go BOOM, if you see a BRILLIANT flash of light, and I mean BRILLIANT, unlike anything you have ever seen before, DO NOT DUCK AND COVER, get underground or at least in a depression, or a drain pipe, or something else that might protect you better than a wooden house and wait for Hillary's blast wrath to pass over. Then, if your car is still operable, drive away from there until the gas is gone. If there is a radio station still working, tune in to learn all about how ISIS (tm) did it.
Folks, if this happened at the DNC, it is GAME OVER, you had better be ready to duck and cover.

Hillary and Kaine promised to ban every magazine I own.
Under Trump, we might actually get machine guns back.

TRUMP I SJEWISHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Don't cry OP

what a disgrace, I'd be embarrassed to have people this fucking stupid in my payroll

Where are you from?

sage

Please join the great news site of the Jewish Task Force:
jtf.org

le anti sage >:)

Not surprised, Trump calling Hillary a good person who does a good job is a pretty indefensible statement.

Nice try, Chiam.

Oh no goys err…I mean guys. I guess we need to vote for someone else.

I'm a Cruzmissle now.

Literally shit we've known forever Shekelstein

Greetings, fellow kids.

he clearly says he is orthodox jewish, dumbass