So is it true that Holla Forums was hacked on April 1st?

So is it true that Holla Forums was hacked on April 1st?

How did you fucking losers deal with having your number one time waster (this site) go offline? What a bunch of fucking losers you all are.

So are any of you socially awkward dweebs going to respond to me and tell me how you felt?

That goes for the few femtards here too. Come on femanons, don't be shy!

You are all failures in life and nobody likes you.

It wasn't hacked, codemonkey crashed this site with no survivors for three days as an April fools joke. Pretty funny heh?

now same with racial averages
never mind, doesn't matter

That looks like an average white woman and an average black woman. The girl you posted looks like a mulatto or even a quadroon.

The better tactic would be to argue that the visible differences don't actually matter for whatever reason.

Niggers genetically engineered like dogs really are cream of the crop, huh? Proud of some "hick" cumming in that beastial puasy too, cuck?

Gotta breed out the niggers

That is just propaganda by minority female shill groups to try to get white boys to fuck them and date them and marry them.

You want to save the white race? Deport all the shitskins and breed with a white woman. End of story.

Why not knock up a few niggers as well - if they have babies, at least make it half-white, right?

Not like there's a shortage on cum.

OP is projecting.
He clearly was one of the retards that thinks cuckchan is the only other alternative and that everyone is lost without this shithole.

Said the man in the hall of mirrors.

are you the same faggot I said was reddit spacing?

No, again, that's just minority female shill groups trying to get white boys to fuck and date and marry them. White guys by and large don't want anything to do with minority women, and I reject your entire premise. Go away, Laqueesha.

Don't get mad at me just because I reminded you what failures in life you are.

You are just whining because you didn't get the reaction you wanted, that's all.
Truth is, there are very few people here anymore who give a real shit about whether this site lives or dies.

Projecting again I see.
Tell me, how enraged were you having to post on cuckchan like a dumbass while the rest of us were enjoying higher quality imageboards?

retarded enough to think cuckchan and 8gag aren't extremely low quality
>egg on my face
You should work in a movie theater.

Yeah, but you can marry a white woman and make her your primary child bearer, but if you also impregnate five or six black woman you:
1. Steal away Tyrone Watermelon's opportunity to create a pure black child
2. Create a child with 50% white genes which can breed with another mulatto and, if lucky, produce 60% white offspring, and then 70% and 80% through selective breeding etc etc

It's not "projecting" to tell you what losers you are. You are just resistant to the whole idea because you still believe your parents when they told you that you were special.

4chan is degenerate and trash, yes, but at least it's not as much of a bastion for edgy socially outcasted neckbeards as this place is. 4chan actually has somewhat normal people that use the site, even though they too are also weird and awkward.

Nobody is defending Holla Forums ITT you projecting retard.

Holla Forums is just one big datamine pool now, in the downtime April 1st-4th it was discovered that Jim Watkins has been keeping IPs and all sorts of user data on file that they claimed was never ever logged or kept. "we don't have enough computers for that". We have been lied to and this isn't the first time either

if the rest of the people on this website are smart they won't go back to 4chan either and find a good promising open source chan with admins and moderators that don't constantly lie to their userbase and block Tor and proxies at random times

Unfortunately, whenever a chan gets too popular and mainstream it gets infiltrated. That's why Jim the Mason took over from HotWheels and why Holla Forums went closed source and disabled Tor and proxies for a while

Holla Forums is dying which is sad because of it's roots but also a good thing in the case for freedom and privacy because Jim and Co. will make less money from mining your personal data and data you thought was anonymous

Everyone ask yourselves now:

Are you a puppet ready to believe whatever lie Jim and admins tell you? And try to justify their obvious lies

Or will you salute Holla Forums for it's roots in one man's desire, Hotwheels to give as many anons as possible the feeling of real anonymity and enjoyable features before respectfully laying 8chans casket down deep into the ground, hoping the spirit of Hotwheel's vision will move on to a new chan that will not get overrun by greedy little shits who care nothing for your freedom or privacy?

The choice is yours, my friends.

This is an effective means, yes

You felt the need to get all defensive and deflect at the very existence of this thread, you autist. And yes, two different people defended this site over 4chan and other sites.

People make money off of you if you watch TV. People make money off of you if you use most sites on the internet. People make money off of you because you buy basic necessities like food and water. To be honest, I don't give a shit if Jim datamines me or not. I didn't go to Holla Forums out of expectations of me being farmed but because I wanted more decent posters.

You're as cancerous as the intl posters. Muh Holla Forums is doomed.

The thread was made so I posted in it.
Sorry I didn't react like you wanted to, projecting retard.
I'm not seeing any posts defending Holla Forums though, and no, saying it's better than 4chan is not a defense. It's saying piss is preferable to shit, not that it's good to swallow.
Troglodyte.

wew spotted the newfag

Go look at the thread, you insecure autistic little retard. Two posters defended Holla Forums here.

Again, no need to keep using that word just because you're a neckbeard loser that can't handle criticism of your pathetic life. I am not "projecting", but you are "deflecting".

Drink bleach.

I'm never bored as long as I can jack my cock.