What's the oldest lie in America?

What's the oldest lie in America?

that it wasn't created by Jewmasons

Yakuub isn't real

That Christopher Columbus discovered it

Niggers are people, too.

Whatever it was, George Washington didn't say it.

Lex Luther was a gud boi, he dindu nuffin.

That the Articles of Confederation were a mistake.

This. Articles of Confederation were supposedly bad because of debt. The federal government's debt is colossal compared to the early confederacy.

That a negro is 3/5 of a person.

He's 0/5 of a person.

400 years

That a country founded on principles of "liberty" and "freedom" is sustainable and won't inevitably be subverted by international Jewry.

That Rotten Tomatoes is a reliable source of film criticism.

That black people are productive members of society.

"OP is not a faggot"

The age of consent

are created equal IN RIGHTS.

Don't fucking ellipse the last part you edgy SJW cunt. Nobody sane in the century of enlightenment ever said that men were equal.

In fact that phrase means
THE EXACT OPPOSITE.

It is because men are created unequal (in talent/capacities) that they should be equal in right, that way the most competent will be able to rise to the top by their own two hands instead of by their birthright.

Sure they did. The underlying theory was tabula rasa and it was the basis for the belief nobles were not better than commoners. Racial theory didn't exist until the 19th century. Up until then other races were just unchristianized people, and the problem was seen as a lack of christianity.

The Holohoax, Hitler dubs confirm.

The rule of law.

if all men were created equal IN RIGHTS, how do you explain all the slaves that were owned by the Founding Fathers and thousands of other white males at the time?

pls keep politics off Holla Forums

indentured servitude

pls, i dont want to shill my board again where no politics are allowed cause i dont want to be banned from Holla Forums

you're saying all the negro slaves in America were indentured servants?

No, they were kangz

But didn't Alexander the Great said that there is only one race, the human race?

no. english hadn't been invented yet.