Gang of Muslims storm nudist pool in Germany yelling 'Allahu Akbar' and threatening to 'exterminate'

women for being 'sluts'

Nudists were told they would be 'exterminated' after a gang of Muslims who stormed into a German swimming pool yelling 'Allahu Akbar'.
The six men, described as being in their 20s and with beards, spat at women and children because they were swimming in the nude and called all the females 'sluts'.
The revelers were at a pool in the town of Geldern in the North Rhine-Westphalia region, known for its preference for natural form of swimming.
Scroll down for video

Read more: dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3710274/Gang-Muslims-storm-nudist-pool-Germany-yelling-Allahu-Akbar-threatening-exterminate-women-sluts.html#ixzz4Fd31b2bC

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/JUbhz
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freikörperkultur
8ch.net/dost.html
8ch.pl/
librechan.net/
16chan.nl/
8ch.net/who.html
web.archive.org/web/20130927141732/http://news.mynavi.jp/news/2013/08/26/290/
web.archive.org/web/20131218100840/http://www55.atwiki.jp/omorasimaru/pages/16.html
web.archive.org/web/20130120164524/http://2ch.tora3.net/about.html
web.archive.org/web/20130118220932/http://www.tora3.net/
web.archive.org/web/20020310012833/http://2ch.tora3.net/join.html
web.archive.org/web/20020317113351/http://www.nttcredit.com/tora3-2ch/bam-order-jp.cgi
16chan.nl/*/catalog
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naturism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_nudity
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_non-sexual_social_nudity
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

….

Degenerates practice orgies in these places

op pls

REMOVE

What really happened…

archive.is/JUbhz
Do it yourself next time.

Based Muslims.

Don't forget to train them to be school teachers, snipers and gynecologists. To be more inclusive.

Did we get a perfect week of mudslime attacks?

it's 2016

respect the LGBTQP community goy

to be fair, not wearing burqa's equals nudity to those morons

DELETE THIS

in europe we have these things because we can without chimping out

why?

Welcome to the Internet and the 21st century Achmed.

Take your time to acclimate to the change from the middle age.

50/50 chance of getting dick pics

Nudity is not a big deal, faggot.

Spoiler didn't work sorry.

That sentiment is a slippery slope that leads to exhibitionism, you know that.
Fucking nu-Europeans

Poo In The Loo

Why eurofags do so matter in walk around naked?

english? ever heard of it

Well, they weren't wrong.

archive.is/JUbhz

Please keep your dick in your shorts when outside of your home.

Children should start showing modesty at an early age like 2 or 3. Otherwise, they will grow up thinking being naked all the time is okay and not degenerate.

So progressive, truly Europe is the future!

Swimming nude or in the sauna is no big deal. Walking in the streets nude is a different story.

Deutschland ist tot, und Merkel hat tötet es

Yeah if you're swimming in a fucking river or pond.

In America we don't remove our clothes in front of the world to wave our dicks in people's faces.

We have something called "moral decency" (OY VEY!).

what the fuck is wrong with yuropeans, its like they are trying to conform to some sick green text written out by a cuckspammer on 4chan back in 2010 or something

I fear that this distinction is lost on the left.

Been to many topless and nude schwimmbad sin Germany. No orgies. If you get a boner, you're asked to leave.

You know nothing.

Cap D'Agde is different, but that's in France and it's an established place of degeneracy. This is not France and it's not degeneracy. Take your pseudo-Christian kike idea of nudity elsewhere.

Yeah, you are prude christcucks.

This isn't in America, dipshit. These people have been swimming and sunbathing nude for centuries. It's a culture where nudity doesn't equate to sex. You're just as closed minded as these Muhammad cocksuckers.

Nice try Holla Forums

America is far to prudish for its own good, which just makes the rebellious kids act even more like sluts than they normally would.

So it’s a retarded “culture” that goes against the entirety of human civilization.

Reported for intl.

No Europe has only been cucked since the 30 year war.

Take your liberalism and shove it up your ass.

You would fit in well in Afghanistan.

only eurokikes are stupid enough to believe that their women are less leftist and slutty than burgers

Maybe that's another reason why Americans are so fat: being ashamed to ever show their bodies. Americans intolerance of nudity in any form is a pathological shame. People don't even change nude in locker rooms or in the sauna in gyms, I hear. That's just shame coming forth. It's really not a big deal.

And the cucked German men stood around and let it happen.

Americans have degenerating moral values because of jewish influence in the educational system and the systematic control of the media by jewish interests.
Fuck off to your containment board.

keep projecting

this is sadly true, the puritan influence still holds a strong grip on ameriga

There's no project. I just don't think it's a big deal, and think making it a big deal, makes people feel unnecessary shame and also a lack of bodily consciousness/respect.

There's no projection*

I'm pretty sure you got that backwards.

ESL?

they should really take a tbc test.

fair enough but you can only afford those opinions when you live in a 99 percent white country with strong moral values, america has always been a country where races were at odds with each other. you eurokikes are going to have to learn a bit from the boer and the burger

You're hilarious.

between the Renaissance and the 19th century, exposed breasts were acceptable while a woman's bared legs, ankles or shoulders were considered risqué.[20] During the Renaissance, many artists were strongly influenced by classical Greek styles and culture,[21] and images of nude and semi-nude subjects in many forms proliferated in art, sculpture and architecture of the period.[21] In aristocratic and upper-class circles the display of breasts also invoked associations with classical Greek nude sculptures and art and a classic breast shape was at times regarded as a status symbol, as a sign of beauty, wealth or social position. To maintain youthful-looking bosoms women could employ wet nurses to breastfeed their children.[22]

Breast-baring female fashions have been traced to 15th-century courtesan Agnès Sorel, mistress to Charles VII of France, whose gowns in the French court sometimes exposed one or both of her breasts. (Jean Fouquet's portrayal of the Virgin Mary with her left breast uncovered is believed to have taken Sorel as a model.) Aristocratic women sought to immortalise their breasts in paint, as in the case of Simonetta Vespucci, whose portrait with exposed breasts was painted by Piero di Cosimo in c.1480. During the 16th century, women's fashions displaying their breasts were common in society, from Queens to common prostitutes, and emulated by all classes.[23]

lol you just proved him right basically

Fuck off frank

and the naked German men masturbated and let it happen*

That topless sunbathing has been around for only 30 years?

Or that it's been going on so long that it's no longer sexual?

he said 30 years war you utter retard

It's certainly not helping, but speaking as an Americlap the argument you're making is completely reversed over here.
People perceive western Europeans (particularly the French and Nords) as hyper-sexual, probably second only to Brazilians. The stereotype is that no one is a virgin over 12 and chastity is a thing of the past. If a girl goes on a non-historical European vacation it's pretty much assumed that she's being fucked six ways from Sunday.
There's gotta be some kind of happy medium.

Do you even know when the 30 year war was?

Top kek

if you don't like it do something about it pussy

That's what I said, fuckwit.

Cap D'Agde is pure degeneracy. But typical swimming areas of Germany are different.

No, it means that if there is body shame in general, you are going to care less about your health and body in general (possibly), since it's something that should be hidden and be ashamed about anyway. Contrast the puritanical viewpoint with that of the Greeks and their worship of perfection in the physical form, the health and strength of youth, where nudity wasn't a big deal and commonplace in public baths/sporting events.

keep projecting

The cultural values of the German were destroyed as result of the Thirty Years' War.

1648 was the end of christian values and the beginning of ZOG.

Good.

Mudslimes are shit, but so are modern Germans, especially the women, especially the women at a nudist pool, especially the women who bring their children to a nudist pool.

Subhumans welcomed by degenerates, now threatening those same degenerates with death for being degenerates.
Boo fucking hoo.

WE WUZ GREEK GODS
americans didn't develop a decadent nudist culture until well after the indians were exterminated and of course shit was segregated unlike in europe, the home of the abolitionist movement and all things filth since 1789

Topless sunbathing in Europe was going on 200 years before the 30 year war.

I love how you faggots always say that, but I've seen some of you in person and you're usually pretty tiny and non-assertive. We don't know all the facts, here. That pool looked pretty small and for all we know, the pool attendant was "handling" it – maybe even some German men did walk up and support the attendant.

You don't fucking know. Stop this d&c cuck bullshit, and go enjoy the sun in Tel Aviv, shlomo

thats a bit presumptuous. ZOG started in the netherlands and spread to england with cromwell and was cemented into power with william of orange

Topless sunbathing was going on since the 15th century, though.

You're going to be arguing with the Americans forever because they think everything should be like it is in their country. They'll talk about how much every European country should hold onto one of their traditions and as soon as they see one they don't like talk about how it should be immediately dropped as degeneracy.

…only according to your semitic religion, Daniel ben Solomon.

>>>/gaschamber/
>>>/oven/

Here is a version for literate people.

Now you're really just shitposting.

among peasants though

I AM American, though. I just learned to respect the cultures of Germany, having lived there for 4 years before the Mudslime invasion.

Give me an example of prevalent nudism in the Habsburg areas of Europe prior to the Thirty Years' War.

I want sources.

Anti-Habsburg shitholes of degeneracy DO NOT COUNT

this is a sign of mastery, you europeans have fallen so far that you cannot even appreciate confidence anymore, think about that for a minute

So you're not the typical American then.

checked

Not all Americans are like that, just the Evangelical contingent. Just tell them to fuck back off to Arkansas and filter them

A different time.
A different world.
A different people.

*besides the irish diaspora and german idealism

alright Ben

are you feeling the bern bro?
stay in europe with your dickless degenerate friends maybe the slavs will send you to siberia if you are lucky

No, I learned to love German food, language, customs.
Didn't drown all my food in ketchup and guzzle coke all fucking day.

I went to Poland, France, Switzerland, Czech Republic, toured all of Bavaria extensively, enjoyed local fests, got laid numerous times by women way hotter than fat trailer park degenerates. Yeah, not your typical American.

Women being nude in public, with children no less, in the modern world is degenerate, yes, and it has nothing to do with religion, you pathetic cucking swine.

That said, you don't know my religion, if I even have one - try to project harder.

Looks like the Rhineland is now occupied by Muslims

They are Holla Forums shills.

Their only arguments are "muh religion muh christcucks" and "muh historical precedent trust me this has ALWAYS been a thing". They will not prove their claims.

Paganfag detected.

wew you sound like every liberal hipster faggot I knew in high school

the people you're arguing with probably aren't even burgers at all, probably Muds from /islam/ pretending to be amerigans

Sounds like someone could use a trip outside of the trailer park, maybe see a bit more of the world.

*tips*

sorry daddy doesn't give me 10k in allowances aka study abroad aka 1 more semester of partying

Jokes on you, neither did mine.

Got my trip fighting for ZOG.

also there is nothing wrong with being a poor white person

POG rhymes with ZOG go fuck yourself

If this was white nationalists doing this there wouldn't be a problem. Solution: kill all the sandnigs and start raping women/children.

regards. jew

No, just a patriarch loyal to the ancient aryan scripture.

When it was all whites, there never was a problem, to be honest.

No, the problem was decades of creeping feminism and church influence.

Like this 13 yr old retard
filtered.

It's that easy. Most of what they say is completely incoherent anyway. They sound like Aussies trying to sound like Americans.

You keep using those words, yet I'm convinced you don't know what they mean. You should come back and chat once you've developed a firmer grasp on the English language.

thanks. have a good one.

filtered for semitism

filtered for retardation

There's a difference between being poor and white and just being an ignorant fuckstain.

that is the only time you can have a society like this, when everyone has a common consensus

the guy who discovered pluto lived in a trailer park and grew up as a hick, keep trying to pretend you are american eurokike

wew

You've been to Texas?

The guy educating himself about the solar system from a trailer isn't the problem. It's the poor retards that never desire more than eating chips and swilling Pepsi all day who are the problem.

europeans cry over the stupidest shit, this faggot is rage quitting about nude pools for children.

I see nothing wrong with nudist beaches tbh

Its like the japanese being naked in onsen

I was born in the Midwest and have family in TX, so yes…. but none of them peruse a Filipino anime board at 3 pm on a Wednesday

Right. So now Holla Forums is about squashing stereotypes?

WAS GETTING CAUGHT PART OF YOUR PLAN?

Sorry Schlomo, you got nothin'.

Sounds about right.

Even if it were an aspect of Germanic/European culture, that wouldn't change its blatant degeneracy in the context of the modern world.

Women flopping their tits and cunts about in public, basically begging the mudslimes - the same mudslimes allowed in largely due to the influence of women in politics - to rape them and add to the pile?
Degenerate.

Taking your children out in public nude, knowing there are mudslimes all over the place, and faggots/dykes (ie pedos) to boot?
Degenerate.

In the current year, lots of shit that didn't used to necessarily be degenerate is now, unquestionably, degenerate, often as a direct result of the actions of the same groups of people who want to be able to continue doing the shit they used to do before.
That's basically the hallmark of these fuckwits efforts in this vein:

It ain't 3PM in Texas, you fucking cuck.

so wheres your arguement? are you just going to make fun of poor white americans now? there are plenty of low income europeans with zero class as well. nobody makes fun of eurotrash on this board

I'm sorry, did you say something?

All I heard was a mélange of sophistry and faggotry the likes of which I could discern little.

Feel free to die in a fire, you covert oven-dodger.

I never said I was in TX right now, faggot. It's 2pm, sorry Sherlock

moral universalism is decadent 1789 shit, lurk moar reddit cancer

Except brit/pol/

Ive never thought about it before but we are a very open society. I remember seeing some birds tits on the beach when i was 12 and it was only a big deal because i got a boner.

see
btw, 2pm is even worse, so my point still stands, you wimpy limpwristed keyboard warrior cucks

How long will it take Europe to get its shit together? What does it take to wake Europe up?

crypto-kike detected

I only work 4 days a week.

Kiss my fucking ass cuck.

Speaking of nudity, not taking side on nude beaches and such but i dont understand why it's such a big deal for foreigners that people here in Finngolia like to go to sauna together naked even with members of the opposite sex and 9/10 times there should be no sex included at all just camaderie and bantz.
try getting a hard-on and keep it in a 90c+ sauna anyway

thats one thing I appreciate about the brits they dispelled the elitist meme that liberals have about europeans over here

its not even 3 clock though

I live off your taxes, what now pussy?

My argument is and always has been that being nude in itself isn't degenerate.

While there are degenerate beaches or pool areas exist in Europe as they do here in the US, nudity isn't necessarily indicative of an orgy going on.
Nudity isn't degenerate unless there's premarital sex involved.

It quickly devolved into anons saying I'm some rich liberal hipster and I'm not. I just see it differently and so do Germans.

WE

its a meme, americans go nude into saunas as well, word of advice, don't let pajeets or mudshits in because they are prudish rape monsters who sweat out the worst smelling shit you can imagine

are they in mountain as well, eh? my family lives in CT, and I didn't grow up in TX, so why would I even know that?

So you're a nigger.

Good to know.

Filtered for expression of African genome.

Filtered, I don't talk to retards.

you might as well namefag at this point

WUZ

That's still a lot of sex, especially considering how much finns like sauna.

cute

counter-filtered for retardation

SWIMMING

I would say it's more like 999 times out of 1000.
If anything sexual is going on, unless it's a place where it's expressly known for sex, you're going to get kicked out.

The hardcore nudists are a bit strange. I do get a bit of an off putting feeling from them, like a lot of them do what they do for the wrong reasons. Still, remember that nudity is nothing to be afraid of, not inherently degenerate, and we've had nude type social situations in a controlled fashion without problems since prehistory.

For me at least, the battle will be on two fronts one day. The semitic invader cult will trigger a response from the already entrenched semitic cults. We see the indicators in threads like these. Make no mistake, while appearing like vehement enemies on the surface, they agree on pretty much every point, and will unite before allowing freedom and rationality in the societies they infest. Their only question of dispute really is which iconic representation of the semitic spirit will be the front figure. Jesus, Muhammed or Marx?

Meanwhile my people have been naked in the saunas for thousands of years. Never in all my years going two times a week have I seen any improper behavior there. I've never seen a guy even have an erection. No one is oogling the children. Contrary to in churches, mosques, synagogues, marxist camps and their youth programs, there have never been a reported incidence of any sexual crime in a sauna here. Never.

At least where I live it's the christians, muslim invaders and marxists who stand for all the degeneracy, and they all agree with each other on everything important. All are obsessed with equality and immigration and strange puritan repressive laws.

Because of my upbringing I can see a naked man, woman or child and not think anything of it. Christians accuse of degeneracy, but it's their system that creates fetishists that go bananas when they see a naked body. And doesn't every true degenerate know that you go to where young christian girls are to find the easiest girls? That's what that semitic spirituality creates.

Thankfully I can go relax with sane people in the sauna, a place where none from the semitic cults, be they christian, muslim or marxist, will go because of their extreme body shaming issues.

Still, I don't tell them what to do or how to raise their children. Carry on with your shit. But don't come and put your (((nose))) in mine.

Well that's a given, if i let those anywhere it's in front of my rifle before i blast their brains out.

I was probably being too generous, i dont really know how most normies behave in sauna but with my family and some neighbours even though there's single people of same agegroups and we sometimes go to sauna together, grill sausages drink beer and such it hasnt led to benis in vagina action.

Or if it has it hasnt done so in the Sauna but several hours later when the participants are alone ready to snu snu it up.

You god me :DD:DD i only bost best menes with my bearends and bro :DDDD

Silly niggers.

What is the first step to engaging in premarital sex?
Oh, right, the nudity.

But, no, seriously, you're retarded.
Nudity is degenerate in a great many situations beyond premarital sex - not ALL situations, mind you, but many beyond what you're shilling.

A man or woman walking naked down a public street for no reason but that she can?
Degenerate.

A man or woman going to a nude pool, taking their children no less, knowing the modern state of Germany?
Degenerate.

Nudity is not conceptually degenerate in and or itself, it depends entirely upon context, and German woman, with children in tow, at a nudist pool, in Germany, in 2016?
That's degenerate as fuck, and stupid as hell to boot.

lol

see

You reek of Holla Forums.

Oh Dindu.

GLOBALLY REPORTED FOR POSTING CP
sorry dude.

those are the same post.

Nudism is very sexual in the western world, even those people that deny it unconsciously accept this fact. For example, in many nudist beaches, single men are either not allowed or segregated.

You're right!

see

There we go.

Thanks for the headsup bro.

Saunas are enclosed, they are a private location.

Furthermore the high heat makes it almost impossible for the penis to become erect.

You realize that people report fully clothed pictures of underage girls as CP here right?

No, I was not aware of such retardation.

Well, as I said nudists are a special case and sort of a strange movement. What I'm trying to get at is that there is nothing wrong with nudity in a controlled, naturally modest, white social setting as we've been doing for millennia.

Still, I can promise you even these nudists in question here would be in a place not observable in public, and with proper warnings about what was going on there. In short, a situation you have to seek out.

When was the last time you just happened upon a group of naked people in a white country? That doesn't happen, because we have modesty too, just different from the semitic type.

I see no problem in FKK.
Whoelse here can claim he fapped to nudes of his favourite chancellor?

LOOK AT THESE DUMB NIGGERS THEY CAN'T EVEN PRACTICE THE SACRED TOTALY MODEST WHITE EUROPEAN ACT OF NUDITY PROPERLY HAHAHAHA

IT IS CP M8, JIM WATKINS SAYS SO
8ch.net/dost.html
8ch.net/dost.html
8ch.net/dost.html
8ch.net/dost.html
You will be Banned from all boards for posting CP, even posting clothed children is forbidden here.

It is a new policy enforced by site owner Jim Watkins after he nuked /hebe/, now all posting of Children especially naked is now worth a global permaban.

Nudism is cultural appropriation.

Jim doesn't exist you fucking moron.

It's a persona created by the FBI.

It is clearly specified here
8ch.net/dost.html

this is the official Holla Forums policy HERE
8ch.net/dost.html

IT IS ILLEGAL WHAT YOU POSTED AND YOU WILL BE PERMABANNED

Jim Watkins is the owner of Holla Forums moron, Hotcaptcha is only a tech support indian now.

Kek, time to migrate to 8ch.pl/

8ch.pl is a dead polish chan, all the pedos migrated to librechan.net/ and normal anons migrate to 16chan.nl/

Okay listen you fucking deskchair drone FBI shill.

Jim Watkins is not, was not, and will never be real.

This site is owned directly by the FBI and has been since Cripplejew died.

josh please stop

Pictures of kids = child porn

Why you have such retarded laws?

librechan.net/
16chan.nl/

Thanks.

another friendly reminder that being a woman is life on easy mode

I know Holla Forums is a FBI honeypot but Jim is the "official" owner.
8ch.net/who.html

Also Friendly reminder that Jim stored 40,000 unencrypted records containing credit card information, and months of logs associating posts to that credit card information himself, or had knowledge of it:

web.archive.org/web/20130927141732/http://news.mynavi.jp/news/2013/08/26/290/

web.archive.org/web/20131218100840/http://www55.atwiki.jp/omorasimaru/pages/16.html

The credit card leak was from 2ch.tora3.net, the site run by NT Technology (Jim) to sell Rounin Passes. Hiroyuki was the admin of 2ch.net at the time, but not of 2ch.tora3.net which Jim ran:
web.archive.org/web/20130120164524/http://2ch.tora3.net/about.html

$ whois tora3.net
web.archive.org/web/20130118220932/http://www.tora3.net/

web.archive.org/web/20020310012833/http://2ch.tora3.net/join.html

All like this back in 2002, as well:
web.archive.org/web/20020317113351/http://www.nttcredit.com/tora3-2ch/bam-order-jp.cgi

$ whois nttcredit.com
It's pretty obvious, based on he name:

it is god-tier software and works fine now, have you seen the overboard catalog?
nigga we spaceage.
16chan.nl/*/catalog
and 16chan respects users freedom and does not datamine.

Holla Forums tries to deactivate your VPN and puts malicious tracking cookies onto your browser.

You're welcome.

this.

Just warning you pal.

Going to librechan will get you vanned.

I have been to librechan, its got a lot of CP but you should be safe if your behind 7 vpns, they are currently trying to stop the spam and might consider using Joshua Moon's EXODUS project that deletes all CP spam.

It's huge, nothing of value will be lost then.

ok faggot

And none of that matters because the mods aren't fucking robotic autists.

It's been stated that way because they don't want a bunch of naked kids shitting up the site with pedos getting away on legal technicalities.

They state they have this blanket ban on it because there are very few legitimate reasons to post naked kids, and pedos are very bad for business.

HOWEVER, this is clearly one of the times it's an actual legit post and perfectly appropriate to post. It obviously does not violate DOST, and the mods will not remove it because it's not just some pedo trying to exploit the rules. It's not some technicality bullshit. It's a legitimate post.

Autistic rules lawyers like you are the fucking worst. This is why it's better to have mods you can trust to make the right call moderating at their own discretion than to be 100% in line with the rules every time. The rules always have exceptions where following the rules slavically would be retarded, and this is one of them.

I honestly don't see what's degenerate about that. If you can't control your sexual urges among nude people in a nudist area, that's your problem.
Your whole argument consists of "it's degenerate because of the current year". Sorry mate, but does not mean it's degenerate, parents should know better considering they are being overrun by desert monkeys though.
Also, no one claimed that walking naked down a public street is normal, so it's pretty useless for including it in your post.

pls B TRVE

It's like I'm really in Europe.

I'm partially guilty of this, but THIS.

The reason the conversation steered toward nudity was because some anons are like

I want you all to pay attention to what I'm about to say, because I notice a lot of this nonsense: People who come on this board and start trying to get us to get rid of important parts of Western culture in the name of "fighting degeneracy"

The kikes have figured out how to shill this board by being very obvious for a while until we feel secure and then hitting us when our guard is down. They keep saying things like "Drumph is an Israeli puppet don't vote goy" even though it never works precisely BECAUSE they know they're going to stick out like sore thumbs. Then they'll come to a thread like this and say things like "a mother and child naked together is pedophilic goy, you should forsake the Western love of the human form immediately. After all, you don't want to be a degenerate, do you goyim?" When they do that, they sound vaguely like us, so we don't pick up on it so easily and don't realize we're being shilled.

This expectation that seeing a naked child would result in pedophilic tendencies did not start until our culture became subverted by the jews. Before that people didn't worry about this sort of thing because there was nothing to worry about. White people in white cultures know how to behave themselves and know not to fetishize children.

The naked bodies of both children and adults have been on display in public baths and similar things for millennia, and have inspired artists for just as long. White bodies are the most beautiful thing on the planet earth, and unlike the Jews we can appreciate that without sexualizing them.

Now stop allowing the kikes to convince you to sympathize with Muslim swine. This was an attack on Western culture. We cannot allow ourselves even one iota of support for these animals by buying into this rebranding of innocence as degeneracy.

protip the dagos used to love to bugger little boys and that is why little boys had to be escorted to school by bodyguards in ancient greece. you can take your wop worship and shove it up your bleached anus you european faggot

See, this is what I'm talking about. Get out of here you kike shill. This is about the degeneracy of shitskins in our borders. This is not about the "degeneracy" of nudism.

The Greeks had their own issues. They kept men and women separate most of the time. Keeping men and women separate is good, but if you do it too much it results in faggotry.

Pederasty isn't a modern invention, it existed in white civilizations even before jews were around.

And having unisex bathhouses will result in an orgy.

wat? the romans despised homosexuality and pedastary happened only in a few greek city states

They despised male citizens who got fucked in the ass. No one would bat an eye if you fucked a boy slave every once in a while.

gas all faggots
shoot them in their god-damned sick head
Hang them until they cease to twitch
Drop them from skyscrapers.

Go back to brchan attwhore scum.

Sorry , it was for OP

Yourup is degenerate America is best country because we shame nakedness because Jesus hates it! Its only from the last _0 years that this has been "normal" in Yourup, trust me I'm American I know.

These type of articles gives me that feel. It would be to the wise to at least wait til after Islam wipes out all the degenerates before declaring war on it.

Kill two birds with one stone.

This just in!

Nudity is degenerate because it's the (((current year))) everybody!!!!!

Bantz aside tho, we really need to start slaughtering everyone who's skin is browner than a light wop tan.

That doesn't at all make sense public nudity has been a feature of several European societies for thousands of years. Only the US has such strict rules on it because it was founded by religious zealots

i reckon headline thumbnails work better.

I imagine you were gawking or made no attempt to cover yourself. It happens sometimes due to a nice breeze but it shouldn't have been an issue if you weren't a sperg.

Odd how this has turned in to a thinly veiled pro pedo thread when it was about mudslimes rushing a nudist beach.

Witch is why they are not able to enter a legally binding contract with the state eh? Because there well informed huh?

Any pro pedo shit is just another (((Progressive))) load of shit trying to indoctrinate are children well there still easily manipulated.
Got to get them well there young GOYIM!!

It's really just people like you who don't grasp the difference between nudity and sexuality. If you see any kind of nudity and jump to sexual thoughts, then you are hyper-sexualized and part of the problem.

how about nudity only for the hot ones.
no children, oldies, or fatties allowed.

How about nudity only for the hot ones.
No children, oldies, or fatties allowed.

You can't make this shit up.

0.0018 cents have been deposited in to your account.

Muh art is not an excuse for children to be nude kike.

I never said anything about art. I said that you're hyper-sexualized.

I can look at an adult human figure nude and not nignog, muhdik, chimp out.
I still have huge issue with the manipulation of children who are unable to fully understand the ratification of thinking that is "normal".

Sense you seem to be such and armchair philosopher from >>>Holla Forums Why not educate me on the ratification of that mentality.

If you still think I'm talking about art, then you obviously don't understand a damn thing. I'm not talking about beauty or aesthetics; I'm talking about nudity.

You may have self-control, but you are not neutral. You're still focused on sexuality even if you don't act on it. That much is obvious.

It is normal in a high-trust society without mind-warping influences in media, advertising, and hard-core pornography.

Guilty as charged, tbh

>from >>>Holla Forums
Fuck off, faggot. Your mind has been warped and you're projecting on others.

I'll help you out sense you seem to be fucking retarded.
It was 97 with 85% humidity @ 11pm where I live, I have no ac, I had a T shirt, boxers and shorts on. If your whole argument is a child, who can better acclimate to the heat then a old fucker like me, need to remove there shorts/ swim sute to prevent that 1~2 degree increase in temperature, then I know for a fact, your nothing but a pro pedo advocate looking to take advantage of something too naive to understand your a worthless piece of shit simply looking to exploit them.

It's mostly the minorities that are fat in the US pal. Young white people are mostly skinny in the US.

The fuck you going on about now? You're getting to be a bit non-sequitur.

(((WIR))) SCHAFFEN DAS

You really must be payed very littler per post.

Stop extrapolating. That's not how rational discussion occurs. Now slow down, and type something coherent.

Stop deflecting and debate the points I bring up marxist shill.

What points? You're making no sense.

No n2readingcomprehention?

Clear enough for you, you fucking kike follower.

The Americans here sound worse than the Arabs.

Sup
Have your
Now get the fuck out.

Because they like it, they are swimming and drying in the sun.
You are free to to stand under your shower with shorts, like your Arab or Turkish friends do. Just stay away if your offended, nobody forces you to visit a FKK place.

didn't even read the OP and I probably just described 90% of the thread

do you think violins are degenerate?
probably not, unless your a muslim

There we go.

I take that you've never swimming, in a hot tub or steam room nude. Makes the experience much more enjoyable. I can't speak for others, though.

Makes one more comfortable with himself.

What did I say about extrapolating? I think there's a time and a place, personally.

I am American and it's late.

Welcome back kike-san, I see you would be willing allow your children to run around adults nude simply because you live in some shithole that finds it ok to rape children. I however do not.
With that wonderful line of thought, you should let them play in traffic too! Fuck if being a responsible parent and educating your children.

Notice how in most parts of the civilized worlds, they do not allow that bullshit. None that matter beyond a squirt of boot piss anyway.

Wow… Would report your post fearing for your children, but then I remembered your a pro pedo marxist armchair neckbeard slob who could not ever have a chance at getting anything that have standards and experience.

And that's the issue with marxist pricks like you.

anymore dead syrian kids or muslims in general?

Nudity is not an issue. Public nudity is. Time and place for everything.

that is probably the dumbest fucking post I've ever read. you have no conception whatsoever of nuance, do you?

on tDOTR we'll put you on the front lines. people like you should be thinned out

Found the burger.

Found the kike

who care? Only one pool. Europoors are always naked. Our coast filled with stupid naked europeans. So dumb and obnoxious. Not Russians though, they nice and make big tip.

you cannot make this shit up.
israel. hahahahhahaha.

nice

ALLAHU AKBAR

Shit like this makes me envious. Sounds fun

OH NO A NUDE CHILD I MUST FUCK IT

Are you burgers like muslims and their phobia of unveiled women?
Things are different in europe.

(heiled)
mp4 related

Gee. maybe there is a correlation.

I think you (((Ami))) over estimate how many and how often people actually go to nudist beeches or swimming pools.

Yeah. It's why I never use that word.

Or rather I save it for serious stuff so rarely use it.

Some actual facts
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naturism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_nudity
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_non-sexual_social_nudity

source?

So… nude beaches are a thing in Europe. They're not a thing here in America (or maybe they are in some areas, but they certainly aren't common), and I can certainly imagine they aren't a thing in Syria. I would certainly be weirded out if I visited a nude beach in Germany.

But goddammit, threatening people for your culture shock is not okay.

Goddammit Germany, just build a huge fucking jail. Every time your rapefugees pull this shit off, throw them in jail. When the jail gets too full, add another floor. If the jail has to be 20 stories high and several city blocks wide to contain your criminals, so be it.

They ought to be shot, not jailed.

Degenerates are natural aristocrats