Hillary walked out on at the DNC, media SILENT

Hillary walked out on at the DNC, media SILENT

Hillary got walked out on after being assigned the democrat candidacy. Hundreds of empty seats. And the media said NOTHING. See this: youtube.com/watch?v=zGRo1mH2_8w&feature=youtu.be
The democrats were obviously upset that their votes really did not matter. Now let's see if a pariah that caused a walk out will be in-your-face assigned the presidency. Hillary is not at 44 percent support, 51 percent support, or any other number the ziopress dreams up. Hillary is in fact at approximately 11 percent national support, she has the Jewish population that bathes in lies and corruption, a few other assorted high level establishment criminals, and then a few spurious trash idiots to round the number up to about 11 percent. This would put support among Democrats at around 22 percent. And that would be enough BAD to trip a walk out, people do not just walk out because their guy lost, they walk out when they know they have been robbed and are PISSED. You can't tell me that if it was bad enough to trip a massive walk out that everyone remaining was happy. That is not how life works.

Hundreds of Empty DNC Seats for Hillary Clinton Coronation Speech 26th July 2016

youtube.com/watch?v=zGRo1mH2_8w&feature=youtu.be

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Iy8Kn
82.221.129.208/ifyouareinamericayouprobablycantseethisak8.html
scribd.com/document/319467979/how-will-hillary-get-the-presidency-answer-county-worker-voting-machines-rigged
ammoland.com/2016/06/libertarian-candidate-gary-johnson-throws-gift-gun-in-garbage/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Holy shit

Sticky this shit

Why?
OP isn't linking source, doesn't tell where the youtube link leads, and is repeating what is known.

The DNC is in free fall.
They did successfully what the RNC wanted to do to Trump, but got exposed in the end.

Imagine if all the hacked emails showed was an impartial DNC devoted to the actual democratic process?
Instead it just shows that Hillary knew she couldn't win, so they rigged it for her.

Sad.

Have some Ivanka.

What? I just watched and it was a video of tons of empty seats at her convention

We need to do more research on this and come up with a realistic number for how many people support her.

This does make sense though. Everywhere I go, I see tons of people that support Trump. I see tons of people that support Sanders. But I see ZERO people that support Hillary. In fact, I have never actually had a conversation with a person that supports Hillary, and I have tons of conversations as part of my job. I know this is just anecdotal evidence, but I know many anons have had the same experience.

Is it all a scam? Is she going to get the presidency despite being hated by the nation?

We need to stop this.

Bernie himself apparently walked out on the democrats too.
archive.is/Iy8Kn

useful idiots support her
boomerssuch as my parents support her
feminists support her
people who believe media lies AND don't always watch the news and didn't see the entire DNC support her, and they're a big voter base

don't feel completely confident just yet, but be confident that trump will win

No, he was always independent.

There has to be a better way to phrase this.

my family thinks hillary is actually a good candidate.

webm for autistes

gas them

No, you do not need to stop this, you need to teach others how to stop this.

They can even state a real good reason for it?

I love the poorly educated.

It's your patriot duty to make your parents vote for anyone but her.
At least your dad, women are too fucking retarded to be trusted with a vote.

I only know one real Hillary supporter and she is a fucking sociopath

"Convention crowd turns backs on Hilary: Bernouts left DNC in droves once Hillary nomination was announced."

Their reasons seem to boil down to "she's not trump, hillary dindu nuffin"

That's an insult to the Sixers.

That's bullshit. I'm a girl and I'm perfectly responsible. I can be trusted with a vote

The only shillary supporter I know is a old hippy kike pothead bitch in her 60s.

You know the rules. Tits or GTFO.

The Sixers are the team Philly is embarrassed about.

My tits are for my husband, not for some creep on Holla Forums

Delegates Disembark Drifting DNC Dinghy

That's how you write a headline, Faggot!

Not even a team that goes 10-72 would want to be associated with Hillary.

Do you own your own home?

AYOOO
GRABS COCK
AYOOO HOL UP
SMACKS LIPS
HOL UP
RECKLESSLY BRANDISHES PISTOL
YU FINNA TEL ME DAT TRUMP IS GOING TO GET 88%?
SMOKES ROCK COCAINE

Holy fucking shit, this video is amazing, compare those seats to the ones at the RNC. The Democratic party is done for.

A big chunk of that is going to third party. I believe that combined they have about a quarter of the vote in Florida right now.

[citation needed]

Damn straight. And as they define your sex, your sex is not to be mentioned here at all.

Ann Coulter is the only woman who deserves a vote.

I’ve heard that Gary “gun buyback” Johnson is at 11%.

Didn't he throw a man's gun in the trash?

What kind of wizardry is this? Is Trump literally a grand master wizard?

He threw a vintage pistol that was gifted to him by the man who lost the nomination to him.

82.221.129.208/ifyouareinamericayouprobablycantseethisak8.html

scribd.com/document/319467979/how-will-hillary-get-the-presidency-answer-county-worker-voting-machines-rigged

how do they manage to get it exactly wrong every time

Yep:
It was recovered from the trash and the press got a hold of the story, so he offered to buy it back from the guy who was going to give it to him as a gift.

You can’t make this shit up.

Heheheh, good Untermensch, shit your vote away for His Emperor

No. Dont be naive. Old fucked fag or not, it is not abou Hilary. It is about anti american and anti white sentiment. Vote for Democrats, doesnt matter if there is Hilary or some fucking other monkey:
- 95% of Niggers
- 90% of Spics
- 100% of Jews
- 100% of Chinks
- 95% of SJWs
- 100% of fagots
- 70% of womens
- 100% of idiots
- 70% of young braiwashed
- 70% of educated
- 100% of goverment aparatchik
- 100% of dotheads
- 100% of refugees with voting rights
- 100% of LGTBABCDEGTKLKLK
- 80% of hippies and other pricks
- etcetra
- etcetra

I dont want to be pesimistic, Trump will still win, but dont take that easy now. This DNC disaster is of no importance at all.

half of the groups you listed have very little agency. You're not going to get a pothead with a Bernie tattoo to leave his communal living space to go vote on election day. They'll stay home.

Nigs, that's different, they know they get a car ride to the polls and a free meal afterwards. That's not enough states, though.

I'm not sure about the LGBT part, but it's actually starting to look like all non-flamboyent, normal people who happen to be gay are actually voting for Trump, which, as usual, it the silent majority.
As for niggers, Trump has about 25% of the vote.

First they vote, then they burn.

get out bitch. i will beat you near to death

GOOD!

Now follow Jesus Christ in Gospel truth (ie faith alone, Scripture alone as sole authority, in Christ Jesus, Son and one with the Father together united along with the Holy Spirit–the Trinity/complex unity of God–who is our High Priest and ONE MEDIATOR between God and man who makes intercession for the saints–those who are saved through faith in Christ Jesus after having repented of their sins and accepted Jesus Messiah as their Savior King, who is with the Father from eternity but did make himself lower than the angels to come in the Incarnation to spread His ministry of salvation and then willingly offer up His life to the hands of the wicked as a perfect once-and-for-all sacrifice for the sins of those who believe on Him in truth, after which He, Jesus, bodily arose from the tomb and made a glorious appearing before being risen up to the heavens, and thereafter the Holy Spirit of God came upon the apostles and spread throughout the growing church and now He, the Holy Spirit, literally indwells all believers as a living seal of the promise of salvation by God) and God will bless you and your family through you.

May God bless you with His perfect light eternal in Christ Jesus.

If you'd like more resources on the faith then here and God bless you in Christ Jesus!
mega:///#F!9YB2EJ5A!mfVFn6AbXk9lBLM18V02Wg

Dont be so sure, user. If Bernie potheads were not stupid to finaly wote for shatedass, they would be not stupid enought to beleive in Bernies communistic revolution, lel…
Be sure, idiots remain idiots. They will all wote for Hilary on the end. Remember that.

Your political opinions are for your husband, yet you expose them here on a public image-board.

You husband is a beta, as proven by the fact that he allows you unsupervised access to the internet where you post what you believe is your own opinion.

If your husband was a real man and a responsible citizen, he would tell you what your opinion is, and if that opinion needed to be expressed publicly then he would do so on your behalf.

Both he and you ought to lose your voting privileges for making such an egregious mockery of nature's ways.

I met a woman with a double-digit IQ that supported Hillary until I brought up the stuff about her defending child rapists.

Again. It will not be about Hilary or Trump.
This will be about normal white people against collored and freaks.
Old America against ruined America. Normal people against zombies.
Hilary or Bernie, doesnt matter realy for this idiots. They are just pissed, because Bernie would destroy America quicker.
Yuri Bezmenov was right. But that was 25 years ago…

Let's see what the LP's talking about

this
also, I dont beleive, Shlomo wear tits, it is hot in Tel Aviv right now…

Link?

This man, at first I thought he was talking about hillary herself walking out of the convention.

Hear hear. If they still taught grammar in school, more people would learn basic sentence construction.

Start with the verb. Here the verb is "to walk." Then, the general rule is to make the subject of the sentence be the one who is doing the verb. Here, O.P. made "Hillary" the subject, but Hillary was not the one walking. That's (one reason) why it sounds wrong.

A better sentence would say who walked: "Bernie supporters," or "DNC attendees" or whatever. They walked out on Hillary, not "Hillary was walked out on."

So is your gender, so don't tell us "I'm a girl!" If you're not going to show tits, we don't care about your opinion, of course, if you did show us your tits, we wouldn't care about your opinions, either.

ammoland.com/2016/06/libertarian-candidate-gary-johnson-throws-gift-gun-in-garbage/
wew

Wow, she's got some big boobs…. nice….

Its sentence structure you fucking illiterate mong

Nigger men aren't going to turn out to vote for old white people, especially not an old white women. Spics probably won't either. Hippies hate the Clintons for being pro-war.

Not even close.

The real problem is I don't think there's anything technically wrong with it. "Walked out on" is an idiom. You could just say "walked out on during the DNC" so that you don't have three prepositions in a row like that. Or you could rephrase the whole thing, did it right.

Thanks for the hint, Aristotle. For your next trick, why don't you teach me the difference between "its" and "it's."

I've only known one confirmed supporter, and she was clearly not right in the head. Anyone supporting trump was the worst person ever to her. Always complained about other people, while constantly posting about being positive.

Another person I know I strongly suspect supports Hillary. Hasn't explicitly shown support for her, but hates the fuck out of Trump and doesn't seem to know about the third-party candidates.

Spread.

Send it to any Bernvictims you know, any fashy goys, just spread it everywhere.

The only Hillary bumper sticker I've ever come across was on the back of a car parked in the Professor parking in my university's parking garage. I've only ever seen one.

I drive past 5 trump signs on my 25 minute drive home. In rural IL. In the university town, once peppered with Bernie signs, I haven't seen a single political sign since he conceded aside from a lone trump sign on some fellow's lawn on the way out of town.

I seriously believe this bitch's support is entirely comprised of blacks who vote D anyways and panicked spics. Or entirely AstroTurf - have you ever met a genuine Hillary supporter online,and if so, what would you say their ratio to bernie/trump supporters are? To even Cruzbots?

is he a big guy?

ERWACHE

is he a big guy?

If he's user, I'm sure he'll understand. Now show us your tiddies, slut.

Well at least we have useful idiots too.

2 + 2 = 5

The extra 2% is the illegal vote. ;)

The extra 2% is actually the error margin.

Trump has never polled below 25% among spics.

There are jews supporting Trump too. A small minority, but the exist such as Ivanka

It wouldn't surprise me to find chink supporters either. Their vote is usually split among parties.

I bet they will pack the seating today and tomorrow and will refuse any Bernie people to make it look like the party is "united". Thanks E;R for webm

Both of my parents are Hillary supporters but I think it's more due to being Democratic loyalists. I have several coworkers voting for her because they hate Trump. And I think my sister and her bf are because she has fallen into SJW territory (sadly) and they were bernouts before that.

They exist. And they do not listen to reason.

You don't get a margin of error in votes, that's in polls as they're based on a sample size instead of actual population. You also don't get 102% just because illegals are voting, its percent of vote, not percent of US citizens. Stop defending retardation.

That is some damned good propaganda. Great job whoever made that.

Depends on the generation.

Millenial chinks born/raised in America are nearly 100% pozzed leftists.

It's a joke you massive autist.

It's not cool to disparage the feeble-minded.

dude wtf

I remember that the RNC is an expensive event to attend, are there empty seats cause Dems are too poor to pay for seats?

yet we enfeeble the high minded.

The Bernie delegates walked out, read the thread next time.

and that's exactly how trump will win. at the end of the day, all that matters is getting people to go and vote in november. right now, there's apathy for democrats. her supporters aren't convincing their friends to go vote too because she has no pulling power. bernouts certainly aren't helping either. we may actually see the young vote go to the republicans this year simply because the other side didn't show up

It's because they kicked out the bernouts. Now they need replacements.

For you.

I'm on the right, but I really liked Bernie. He would have been a good face and voice for America.

INTO
THE
OVEN

They are both in their 60s but jesus christ how easily many here in Yorop swallow the propaganda our own variants of MSM and such vomit out.

That was quick.

Just like Stalin, and Mao, and every other like-minded leader, I feel you should kill yourself

Holy run on sentence batman

Welcome to the *chan.

That's fine. I don't like his economics, like the rest of Wall st. Just saying he would have sounded out a positive tone out to the world. Too bad he wasn't a Republican.

Autism is a gift from god.

You have to go back.

So is the power of a 6 million degree Auschwitz Undesirable Receptacle.

I am curious, how? Unless you mean positive for other countries that they can continue to blue-ball the states for at last 4 more years. There is no way Sanders has the fortitude or strength to fight back against any country that tries to go against America, he would have crumpled like he did against Hillary.

I know this must be a sensiive time for, just like how I know that the Trumpeteer really doesn't mean a thing he says. Just like Hillary. Crack open a cold one, lean back and enjoy the show.

This man is hilarious.

I dunno, "walked out" during is too impersonal, imho.
We're trying to stick her with a pointy jab, not wave at the crowd.

If you are going to Rachpost you should also use the pictures for maximum effect.

Look, the guy is a union guy. They deal with the fucking mob all the time. He knows his shit and so do the working people.

Disregard this, I misread your thing.
My bad, I'm tired af.

Empty seats
Filled out seats
All I know is it's according to plan and there'll be 8 more years of more or less silent war, on all fronts.

Remember this battle is won but the war is just beginning.
We have to continue our strife until Trump gets 99% support of the American people.
Keep fighting.

Brutal - Hillcunt is fucked.

kek

Nigga how did you arrive on that number? Citation fucking needed.

Man-tits don't count, user.

The one I know refers to Trump as Hitler unironically. I kek internally whenever the old kike bitch does.

noice

Go with the Grace of Kek user!

Thanks for posting sauce. May Kek praise you!

What attack are they referring to in the tweet? The Orlando shooting?

every time, you cucks need a better hobby

Gonna tackle this headline issue since the thread's mostly run its course.

If you were doing old school NYT headlines, it'd probably be
I hate that style, but I guess it works. It's not really true since "staged" implies an organized process, the Bernouts just fucked off. But I figure if the NYT can say "Trump calls for Putin to hack US govt" aiming for veracity is no longer on the table.

what's the gif from?

We are only a little over half way through 2016 and it seems like the most happening filled year in ages. Cant wait to see what the end of the year has in store.

looks heavy metal