HILLARY CLINTON GETTING DP'D BY DONALD TRUMP AND VLADIMIR PUTIN

mobile.nytimes.com/2016/07/28/us/politics/donald-trump-russia-clinton-emails.html?_r=0&referer=
A B S O L U T E M A D M A N
B
S
O
L
U
T
E

M
A
D
M
A
N

Other urls found in this thread:

thefederalist.com/2016/07/27/donald-trump-just-got-hillary-clinton-to-admit-her-e-mails-are-a-national-security-issue/
youtu.be/N3TpPdtFGaQ?t=149
archive.is/opLbI
nbcnews.com/video/assange-no-proof-russia-is-behind-dnc-email-leak-731964995742
twitter.com/oliverdarcy/status/758339961489854464/
thefederalist.com/2015/03/10/ted-kennedy-secretly-asked-the-soviets-to-intervene-in-the-1984-elections/
forbes.com/2009/08/27/ted-kennedy-soviet-union-ronald-reagan-opinions-columnists-peter-robinson.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You know, I heard even NPR talking about the e-mails, and they immediately said, "B-b-b-but, they're Russian!" Every news source is immediately latching on to that same narrative. Does anyone else find this insanely interesting?! Because I do, for this reason:

THEY AREN'T EVEN TRYING TO SAY THAT THE LEAKS ARE FAKE.

They don't say, "They're Russian, thus they're fake," they don't even say, "These leaks have been shopped."

The FBI wouldn't do it. It's sad, really.

Help us Putin! Find those e-mails!

Most dick she's gotten her whole life

how dumb can those people be?

I'm so happy I didn't kill myself in this past decade just because of this moment.

I must live long enough to see how this all plays out.

creating context user

don't go out with a whimper you selfish faggot

Don't die, there's so much memes to live for.
Think of all the pepes in your life that will miss you if you were to disappear.

It was simple bantz and the leddit/lying press is going crazy for it. wtf?

HILLARY FALLS FOR THE BAIT!!!!!!!!

thefederalist.com/2016/07/27/donald-trump-just-got-hillary-clinton-to-admit-her-e-mails-are-a-national-security-issue/

N I M B L E

Make Istanbul Constantinople again!

yes, this was fantastic. If the deleted emails weren't related to national security, then there's no threat. Her spokesman really fucked that up.

I poked my head into twitter and it was quite a reminder – thousands of liberals repeating verbatim what the headline said, not what Trump himself said. Useful idiots gonna idiot. In this case, the faux outrage really carries better than the original quote, which is very entertaining.

I just realized that Trump did something absolutely brilliant., and I wonder if he did it intentionally. On the MSM news channels they're saying Trump is "national security threat" for making this statement. They're fucking idiots if they don't see the implications of that statement. Trump has set them up for the killshot. If Trump merely encouraging Putin to take advantage of this situation is a national security threat, how much more so is Hillary for handling these emails irresponsibly to begin with. That is a fucking genius move if deliberate.

Oh shiiieeet, the press has already caught on to it.

With opposition this retarded, how could Trump possibly lose?

Funfact: God himself looks for Trump as guidance.

Just FYI: Encouraging illegal activity is, in fact, illegal. Why do you think Nixon got brought down? He encouraged people to bug the DNC headquarters at the Watergate hotel.

Trump really needs to not be doing this sort of thing so publicly.

Trump's whole campaign, and likely whole career, has been riddled with these absolute genius moves all over, and all the fucking stupid cunts in his opposition always fall for his pretending-to-be-dumb act so they never see it coming
NIMBLEST FUCKING NAVIGATOR

So you're saying that Trump didn't encourage Russia to hack Hillary?

Russia already hacked Hillary, he encouraged Putin to admit it.

The emails were already hacked. The crime was already committed.

ah, I see you only read the headlines rather than what Trump actually said.

you didn't want us to know that.

I must have misread his statement, then.

The e-mails, Putin! Putin, this is silly.

No, I read what he said and it looked to me like he was encouraging the public release of classified documents. That's actually illegal.

The emails were hacked while she was at the State department, they were in her server for about a year. This is years back, there's no way you can encourage someone to do a thing that happened in the past.

Hand over the body, Putin. You know we'll just find it later.

Yes, the press is running with that angle intentionally. Sorry, I saw hundreds of inane Tweets with that wording already.

That's why I came here for clarification. Holla Forums never lets me down.

What was his actual wording?

So what's Trump's rebuttal to these accusation? Did he word it in a way that the accusation can't stick?

Hand over the emails, you son of a bitch.

From the press conference this morning

Do you think he plans it all out, or just makes it up as he goes along?

"Who ever stole my daghters computer can you please return it to the police?"

Did I encourage stealing? Did I say something that is illegal activity?

Trump is a genius.

One joke, and the emails are back into the news cycle. He's even overtaken the whole convention at this point.
At the same time, he's making the MSM look like a bunch of underhanded liars trying to use what is obviously a joke as a "real issue".
Check twitter. 90%+ of the people pushing this are pro-Clinton campaigners/pundits or new accounts with nothing but pro-Clinton tweets.

Even worse, he's got the Clinton campaign to expose themselves and admit that classified documents were on the server. After all, if they weren't, how could it be a national security issue?

My favorite are the ones suggesting Trump did something illegal suggesting Putin release e-mails he obtained illegally and thus should be prosecuted.

What, ah, might've been in those e-mails? Something… Illegal?

Which of course, is totally autistic considering it was a joke. Once people realize what he really said, and what the Clinton campaign reaction means, he'll have won yet again.

And the day before tomorrow.
With the "official" Hillary speech relative to her nomination and all.

Make Anatolia Greek again

I hate Russia as a Finn, but what the world needs instead of globalism bullshit and multikulti, is good relations with the two angrily-waving-nukes superpowers, and I think Trump and Putin would make best bros in this matter. Bush was a clown, but he was a funny and enjoyable clown and Putin also took to him, and relations were getting warmer.

Have we started the fire?

Hey retard, Trump didn't encourage illegal activities.

Trump merely stated, in a joking manner, whoever has the 30,000 lost 3 emails should turn it over to FBI.

Someone tell him he's ahead in the polls, the tweet was funny, then he said something different and actually stupid in the press conference, which was hoping they had them and not really making any sense.

He needs to STOP the self inflicted drops on the polls, look at the times he's ranked, they were all avoidable

Go fuck yourself, retard.

Then he said in a fucking pressed he 'hoped' Russia had them, which was retarded, and unplanned.

Get out of here.

Political neophyte, go kill yourself.

What Trump did was brilliant.

The coverage of Trump's humorous remark will overshadow anything done in the Democratic convention.

Trump haters are gonna go berserk, but those in the sideline will wonder what the big fuss is.

This is huge win for Trump.

Hillary already fucked it up, they are already out there. Trump is merely saying we should be able to see them if he has them. Besides, those are just Hillary's personal emails with no classified shit on them, am I right?

Not a techfag, but where do emails and such go once deleted? They can't actually be 200% gone, right?

So what?? What would that imply?? Why would any ordinary citizen care about that statement.

This is Trump being Trump and will be viewed as such. Most voters will see it as media going crazy over nothing.

Depends on your program.

Yeah, he said "I hope you can find them" at the presser. Maybe a little too far, but totally worth it.

Nah, this was a fuck up, he made a funny and smart tweet, brought attention to the emails, then fucked that up by going off script and botching it, he turned his own joke into a black mark on him, because he was undisciplined.

He had the election right now, fucking up his own tricks is not smart, it's counterproductive. He just played into their narrative ffs

When a file is deleted, generally the place it was stored is not overwritten immediately. It is simply registered as “able to be overwritten”. As such, it’s often possible to recover files you deleted YEARS ago by running a scan and recover on the “empty” parts of a hard drive.

Zeroing out the drive (forcibly setting all magnets in the drive to zero state) would erase it completely, but then you also have to worry about your backups of backups of backups taken over the years, never mind the people to whom you sent the messages.

But yes, it’s entirely possible that her shit is just completely gone. UNLESS it was actually copied out by hackers.

The goons at the NSA could easily recover everything and undo any damage that Hillary's retarded interns could have done. Short of wiping with a big-ass magnet, nuking it in the microwave, and melting it in a pot of thermite, those emails could be recovered. It's just that they choose not to.

Donald is Nixon 2.0 and Nixon did nothing wrong

Generally speaking it's not something you do on accident. And doing it so thoroughly that the FBI's forensics can't recover it is most definitely not an accident.

nice

*won't

"If it is Russia . . . Russia if you're listening, I hope you're able to find the 30k emails"

youtu.be/N3TpPdtFGaQ?t=149

Because the media and DNC say that Russia hacked her right? So I am pretty sure Russia is able to find them because they have them.

So was it the Russians or not? Did it have classified information or not?

It essentially makes that memory invisible and overwritable.

So imagine an image that becomes faded/transparent, and you can then superimpose another image (data) over it. But you can use software to see the original.

Secure deletion is done where the files are overwritten tremendously to obfuscate the original.

It's all anonymous sources. No one has presented actual evidence that it was Russians.

It's media following Democratic talking points.

Haha, reminds me of the sticker saying: "I'd rather go hunting with Cheney than driving with Ted Kennedy."

Trump really is playing a long game of rope a dope.

Exactly so Trump was going what they have said.

So was it the Russians or not? God damn the media is so stupid.

jesus chrirst user, you're fucking stupid.

I consider my father to have a pretty normie view on these things. He said the best reply to this narrative I've heard to date:

They might've been released by Russia, but the E-mails were in English.

Man Hillary is a fucking retard

If trump is elected we're going to "defeat radical Islam at its source" (mile pence at RNC) the source of radical Islam? Islam. We're going to wage a war on Islam for Israel. It seems like bushes and Obama have been in on it. Barack signed the Iran deal which lets them have 2 weeks notice before nuclear inspection allowing them to build and hide nukes. Think about it. We've already all but finished with Syria. The goal is to help Israel expand into Syria Iran and what's left of the West Bank. The excuse for killing Muslims is isis. Since 911 the powers that be have been ramping up the hate between the west and the east to cause this war.

Seriously, the only reason she's still running is so Trump can destroy her and make an example for the history books

Not accurate.

Wiping a disk with the 7 pass DoD 5220.22-M method will render the data unrecoverable to all known methods.

If you can demonstrate evidence to the contrary, you would become the most famous information security person on Earth.

In b4 'lel govaernment has secret techniques!!!1111'

Retard here, how does Hillary falling for the bait effect the public narrative?

This was stupid, and saying the press would reward them doesn't make sense, he was way off script there for no fucking reason since IT WAS A JOKE then he wades in like it was actually something he should be going into as a serious point, and then fucking it up.

They wanted to show he'd a dodgy guy with Russia, that was desperation on their behalf, he wanted to use that to point out her security breaches with that tweet, but in the presser he gave them a sound bite that fits the Clinton narrative, which is so fucking dumb of him since that was a long shot hoping to land, and he for some reason made it for them with this stuff.

Whenever I reset my Mac that's how I wipe the HD, takes all night though.

No, you are stupid.

Either she lied under oath about the email not being important.
Or that she is lieing using Trump' statement to get points.

i know that feel, but we are really close to the endgame, just keep on trooping a bit longer and we will see the normies get what is coming to them

THREAD THEME

user pls, my sides are fragile today

It's been confirmed that he's been planning out the entire campaign from start to finish since December 2013.

Again, December 2013.

How can you be THIS retarded? Holy shit.

- Hillary: continuous lies, underhanded techniques, election fraud, not even her own people trust her.

- Trump: sounds like your elderly neighbor when they rant about Obama.

I pick Trump.

It's not just that she lied, she's confirming the seriousness of her crimes.

bush was a puppet

apparently the hackers were in her server continuously for more than a year (considering how minimal the security was, this wouldn't be unexpected). So they could have simply copied them as they arrived, for example.

muhammed ali was such a showboating asshole, at least he was a black nationalist

When stuff like this happens it's insufferable to talk about politics anywhere outside Holla Forums. Cuckservatives start crying about 'muh russia'. They refuse to be reasoned with. They're literally leftists.

There's more dnc emails to come, why did he not fucking wait, like Assange is clearly trying to fuck Clinton at the worst time, Trump played this wrong and now Russia will be the headline.

He wanted FBI to be the headline, why did he say that incoherent shit about Russia? Emails and FBI, not Russia and Trump.

Trump is now bitchslapping the media at will. Every time they get back on their feet he punches them in back of the head again and laughs at them.

I can't believe they're taking the bait. He's got them melting down before our eyes.

Assmad editorial from the ''Dallas Morning News"

archive.is/opLbI

The emails were just yoga classes and searching for XXXXL yoga pants goy!!

it really is impossible to have a discussion with normalfags about it. Everybody takes "Russia did it" as a given, which is a statement without proof. (Even Trump said, "If they have them")

The one guy who's posting "OMG Trump made a mistake" shit? The normalfags are just doing that but even dumber.

The more you post separately creating different arguments shows how big of a baiting shill you are. Protip for you, Rosenberg: Choose one argument and stick to it.

Filtered

The concern trolling shit comes almost every time after Trump makes a strategic move, trying to paint him as incompetent. Every time, Trump is proven right

4D CHESS
D

C
H
E
S
S

The comment is still genial regardless of what he intended with it.

Normies read "missing emails" and start searching.
Its getting burried already, and now it is back in the news cycle.

I don't think there would have been a way to achieve this without tying Russia into this. And regardless of the comment, I think they would continue to imply Trump encouraged Russia to hack her server. (See the tweet some are using to this purpose)

Unchecked trips, what the fuck?

If all goes well, assange will do another big release tomorrow morning.

wasn't there supposed to be more every day this week?

This is a seriously faggy meme. So faggy it must have come from a shitty focus group.

It's always the same.

TRUMP IS STUMPED!

How many times have we heard this line now?
It was over after the wall, the Muslim ban, Megyn "bleeding out of her whatever", the implied bimbo comment, Hillary getting schlonged, etc.

Source?

I expected Assange to release them after the DNC but now that Trump basically gave him the green light to release them we might see them soon.

Yep, right back front and center.

Fuck off concern troll.

I have no idea. Maybe he's just leaving it all to speculation. He might even wait until a week before the elections.

hey faggot, why don't you explain why it wouldn't be in our best interest for russia to disclose information regarding a national security breach under the "watchful" eye of the incompetent secretary of state turned presidential candidate

also, why would it be in our best interest to blame russia for a problem we had, and then antagonize russia when there is 0 proof they have done anything. Why would we antagonize an ally?

JESUS CHRIST TRUMP IS ACTUALLY PLAYING 4D CHESS AGAINST PEOPLE WHO KNOW HOW TO CHEAT AT CHECKERS

assange, the literal madman, is going to drop them whenever the fuck he feels like it because he has all of the cards right now

the man is calculating this, keep EVERYONE on their toes and they are at his bidding

I watched his recent interview (25th) and did not hear anything about future leak timing.

nbcnews.com/video/assange-no-proof-russia-is-behind-dnc-email-leak-731964995742

They are clearly trying to frame some narrative that Trump presidency is a Russian conspiracy.

Why is it bad that Trump gets along with Putin?
I mean god forbid we AVOID nuclear war in the most direct way possible.

It's not bad, it's the only thing all these left-wing cucks have to say

Dahnald. This is silly. The Country, please.

This isn't even fair.

It's like a theoretical physicist arguing with a down-syndrome cocker spaniel.

Trump will earn that honorary slav status yet.

liberals

So, when will Theresa "Sharia is good for Britain" May invite the CIA to storm the Ecuadoria embasssy?

TRUMP FOR THE MOTHER FUCKING WIN

Trump just baited Hillary into admitting that emails are a NATIONAL SECURITY ISSUE, so when Russia finally releases the emails Hillary just fucked herself completely.

TRUMP IS A MASTER STRATEGIST

I just heard (in the background) someone on Fox used “It’s the 21st century” as part of a reason why NATO should be disbanded.

THEIR MEMES ARE OUR MEMES. THEIR DIALECTIC IS OUR DIALECTIC.

strange twists of logic there

he just made a statement on national news; he didn't change anything with regard to making the e-mails more or less vulnerable

This is the media's downfall, stretching the truth to such a point when source material is so readily available. Asking that if someone has emails pertinent to an FBI investigation be returned to the FBI is hardly an invitation to hack everything

MOAR:

https://twitter.com/oliverdarcy/status/758339961489854464/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

TWITTER IS BLOWING UP WITH PEOPLE POINTING OUT THE CONTRADICTIONS.

>"zOMG he is literally a terrorist!!!!1"

FIXED LINK:

twitter.com/oliverdarcy/status/758339961489854464/

Damn, nice! The text all nicely angled.. and the story only broke like a couple hours ago.

are the comments blocked on this shit all of a sudden? why can't i see them? it just displays an empty CSS page for me.

You might want to change the Trump one. Don't spread CNN's message for them. Purposefully re-word it so it sounds better for Trump even when read out of context. Something like "Trump's call for Russia to turn over Hillary's emails is a national security issue". I'm not sure how to shorten that enough though.

that's one mental image I could have done without

I really hope normal fags see it that way.

But we will soon find out in a couple of days by looking at polls.

I didn't make it, someone on the twitter feed posted it.

I for one want rule 34 of it.

I instantly thought of pic related.

Get these images out of your head.

Honestly we just need to replace Wojak with Hillary.

My mind is blown.

It's like he's legitimately arguing with children.

Only Ionia was Greek
the rest were "Roman" multiculti SHIT

The War will be fought with Muh Dick.

I've already tied mine into a noose.

Should be on left "Why does she have an Alpha when I don't?"

on right "My husband would fuck her like a dog."

The War on Women will be fought with this meme container.

Dear god, if someone could edit that to Trump in his suit and Hillary in her orange pantsuit get bootyblasted on a CNN debate stage, it would be the best OC of the election.

Wait, no, purple pantsuit. Green Pepe Trump still.

Look at GCHQ's process for decommissioning a computer and you will learn a great deal of what is possible to recover with some effort.

Don't forget the NSA has a copy of all Internet traffic that ever exits the USA.

I just can't even

YOU'VE JUST BEEN TRICKED

Somehow your posts are lacking in "muh dik" for such a proponent of greasiness, user.!

Have a bump.

Bullshit, Nixon didn't order the taps done. He had aides who decided to go in on their own, then when Nixon found out about it, he tried to cover it up.

I'm disappointed in you user

His brain suffered from all the showboating in the end.

If there's a Jew involved you know there are lies involved

thefederalist.com/2015/03/10/ted-kennedy-secretly-asked-the-soviets-to-intervene-in-the-1984-elections/

forbes.com/2009/08/27/ted-kennedy-soviet-union-ronald-reagan-opinions-columnists-peter-robinson.html

Don't be retarded, Trump never said that their holy book encourages evil, he responded that it could be possible or not, but that although he has good Muslim friends there is something about Islam that is creating violence.

He has also said many times something like 'our friends in the middle east do not have our best interests'

When you consider these two things, and how he so often brings up 9/11 and how he lost people he knew in NYC, there's a good chance that he has a vendetta against Saudi Arabia which is where the source of radical islam, wahhabism/salafis come from. Or he meant Israel since he knows that they are the cause of all the shit including supporting the house of Saud

This is very old post, but citation needed user. Heavily.

MAKE FARMING GREAT AGAIN

This is probably not that far off from what she actually looks like naked. This artist has skill.

It helps that there are pictures of her in a swimsuit back when she was first lady. The artist does have some skill though but I imagine she would be heavier.

THIS JUST IN, FOR MORE ADDED BANTZ

Bill Clinton signed this treaty in 1999 mandating Russia help the US in criminal matters.

THIS IS GOING BEYOND 4D CHESS
88 PACES AHEAD
MEDIA, CLINTON, AND KIKES BTFO

my nigga

Man. A shitstorm be brewing.

Hillary simply was not prepared. She can't be prepared in just 2 months

SWEET MOTHER OF MERCY

Kek treats us so nicely

Hello Chaim.

You mean Marcus Halberstam?

Deny them what they want. I'm sure it's no coincidence that male suicide rates have been steadily increasing while the female suicide rate remains much lower and stable.

These people are trying to make conditions for you, the White man, as miserable and infuriating as possible. They want you to feel disenfranchised and hopeless and atomized. They want this because they consider you the greatest enemy to their Globalist agenda.

Whenever you feel like ending it, just remember that those thoughts have been put there by the people you hate the most, and that you have a duty to destroy.

For me to poop on!

That's how people viewed the Spartans because they were reticent by their very nature so people assumed they were all blockheads. Even the way Trump speaks is laconic - and ode to the Greeks of yore.

Based.