>>>Holla Forums1537423

8ch.net/leftypol/res/1537423.html
>>>Holla Forums1537423
IT'S HAPPENING
get out your champagne and hit the music folks, Holla Forums is leaving.

DON'T COME BACK

Adios, you big babies.

they're cucks, what did you expect?

Someone build a wall so they dont leave!

this would be one of the greatest things ever to happen to Holla Forums which means it wont happen. there's no way they leave, they are just begging for attention

please god yes

There is a God after all!

Holla Forums locked the thread

Thanks, now I can laugh at others in new and exciting flavours

replace Holla Forums with /gachi/

Are we going to endchan or bunkerchan?

Go to 4chan, please. Let's kill two birds with one stone.

Sorry thought this was leftypol ill go now

and dont come back

Great. Now all we need is for Holla Forums to fuck off and Holla Forums won't get shit up by politics

Are they leaving or not?

of course not, they are just throwing a tantrum for attention

First we got hacked then Holla Forums ruse cruised us.

If they leave is there going to be more or less political shilling on non-political boards? It could really go either way.
I wonder if the decision to re-up leftypol "last" was a decision from the top? Maybe jim thinks catering to the alt-right is the best way to grow the site and is doubling down on it.

I know the autistic Holla Forums shills are going to get all pissed off at this, but I actually feel bad for the lefties. If you read the whole thread, it's basically boiling down to one supersperg losing his mind and nuking the whole board. Very few people, even from Holla Forums are for the migration.

Hell even some Holla Forumslacks want them here for banter. For the sake of irony (and PPH) I do, too.

What is PPH?

posts per hour

Post(s) per hour, newfriend.

Thanks for the tl;dr.

So even if the bo declares a migration, it won't happen if the user base doesn't want it.

Phat People Hate

This. Traps are nice but sometimes I need to get off to MEN

If you were here for the first Exodus, you'd know exactly what's going to happen. Except it's one board instead of a whole chunk of a site.

Except it's Holla Forums on Holla Forums. So it's a chunk of the site, anyway.

What if someone else grabbed the board and is rusing them?

Honestly, if it's just an ultra-elaborate prank from Holla Forums, and no eventual harm comes from it, more power to them. I'm just afraid people won't see through it and we'll lose even more of the very few people that come here.

Never said it was a good chunk of the site.

pwnis

rip communism 2014-2017
back to reddit 'star trek harry potter communism' aka social democracy with ignorant groupthink

Running back to their college safe spaces

Please let this be true

This website is shit

no u_u

getting rid of Holla Forums will finally give the ideology a chance to spread to much better, stabler websites

bitch please you're already on tumblr

one less board for Jim and pals to datamine

in a lot of ways it's good to see the ol' girl go
if the rest of the people on this website are smart they won't go back to 4chan either and find a good promising open source chan with admins and moderators that don't constantly lie to their userbase and block Tor and proxies at random times

Unfortunately, whenever a chan gets too popular and mainstream it gets infiltrated. That's why Jim the Mason took over from HotWheels and why Holla Forums went closed source and disabled Tor and proxies for a while

Holla Forums is dying which is sad because of it's roots but also a good thing in the case for freedom and privacy because Jim and Co. will make less money from mining your personal data and data you thought was anonymous

Everyone ask yourselves now:

Are you a puppet ready to believe whatever lie Jim and admins tell you? And try to justify their obvious lies

Or will you salute Holla Forums for it's roots in one man's desire, Hotwheels to give as many anons as possible the feeling of real anonymity and enjoyable features before respectfully laying 8chans casket down deep into the ground, hoping the spirit of Hotwheel's vision will move on to a new chan that will not get overrun by greedy little shits who care nothing for your freedom or privacy?

The choice is yours, my friends.

GTFO nigger

This always works out so well when commies try it. Web.Venezuela.2.0

So basically this entire thing is the BO being pissed his board was humorously placed last on the list of the major boards put up. Considering how inorganic the board's growth was, and it's open animosity towards the rest of the site he's lucky it got listed at all.

I think the reality is whatever cause the board's artificial growth is unlikely to happen again, and fearing that now people are going to see the board for it's truly microscopic size, they're trying to fake an exodus to account for their suddenly much smaller user base.

Most of the posts here, on this board, have been completely ripped from four Chan in content, text, and imaginuity.

I choose to have a site that doesn't have normalfag mods, but also isn't dead as shit. Holla Forums isn't the perfect utopia website you're dreaming of, but it's a happy medium between an active userbase and not being abandoned by a limpdick and held together by a nip kike.

At least those goldwater ads aren't cluttering up the interface at the moment.

The state has ruined my entire life over the past few decades for the sole purpose of processing me through the system. I've been denied my life and Constitutional rights for a long time.

Poop

leftypol is ran by a tranny pedo from Something Awful, so the degenerate cross dressing mentally ill cunt shutting down his board won't be any great loss.

I bet the bourgeois did this.

What if they just start flooding into other boards and shit them up now?

looks like Holla Forums became Holla Forums of our times

fify

True, anyone with a brain would have moved to the Holla Forums on 8ch.pl. That imkampfy/learningcode is also a goon.