He hates faggots and claims that they are all weak pursues

Why are Rightards beliefs so inconsistent? Explain yourselves.(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Complex and differentiated is more accurate tbh

:^)

Yeah, what's so difficult to understand, faggot?

it's not gay if you are the one doing the fucking.

also futas and traps are not gay. 14 88

They were also feminists by ancient standards, the Spartan women were more free than the women of any other city state. Methinks the Holla Forumstrolls need to brush up on their history…Among other things.

You know how I know you're just LARPing, user?

This tbh

Nice grime schlomo now go back to leddit,'lefty pol or freech

(me)
I'm pol btw

I'm confused, are we talking about GayJ here?

Hey buddy, I think you've got the wrong door, the leather club's two blocks down.

Is this how the Greeks and Romans went to war?

Spartans were fags. They were literally forced into passive faggotry by the government from the age of 7. How can Rightards defend that when they are anti fag? Cognitive dissonance?

More like closet faggotry. Ever noticed how it's always republicans that get caught up in homosexual scandals? Really makes ya think.

Liberals are open about their sodomy so they get applauded instead of "caught".

That hardly explains why so many homophobes are actually sucking dick whenever they have spare time on their hands does it? Embrace who you are user, it's all going to be ok…Nobody is going to hurt you. Like you said if you are honest about what you are nobody is going to "catch" you.

That's just a tired old clichee and probably just wishful thinking coming from faggots phantasizing about having sex with a masculine right-winger instead of a run of the mill faggot.

What about the Spartans?

You're not a spartan tho, you're a run of the mill faggit

Cognitive dissonance much?

You mean the spartan were pedophiles? I hate to say it, but the main homosexual involved pederasty. Are you saying we should like pedophiles just because they were "masculine."

As a bonus round, Holla Forums has never liked Spartans, making op's argument a straw man fallacy, but of course this whole thread was just so op could seek his daily dose of validation. Have some (you).

Whatever, fag