Is it weird to fall in love with Babs Bunny?

Is it weird to fall in love with Babs Bunny?
I think she's the one guys

still better than 3d

t.virgin

t. normie

Nope, just not delusional like you.

Yea whatever chad.

Its ok virgin you can stay mad.

I'm not even mad, you're probably just jealous that you're stuck with a nasty 3d girl, while we have clean, qt, waifus with perfect bodies.

Kek, I bet her stomach makes gross digestion noises after dinner. Disgusting.

You are clearly very frustrated since you always feel the need to bring up the 3DPD in every thread you go into. Also you have nothing, anime isnt real and even if you wanna pretend like it is then anyone can "have" it. Stop pretending like anime or hentai is exclusive to you.

you're going to make me puke

Where was I implying that?

Why would anyone be jealous if anime is available to everyone? MGTOW logic is so garbage.

Keep complaining about 3DPD in every thread you get into so we can fully understand how lonely and sad you are.

What is this reddit bs you're trying to sell us here, user?

I'm not trying to sell you anything. You are the one who complains about 3DPD in every thread like a salty virgin and I am just pointing out the truth.

It really sounds like you're just jealous to be completely honest. You're too normie to understand the wonders and happiness that can come from having a waifu, and for that I pity you.

That ain't me tbh. But if you can't handle the humor that is typical for the board you should really just go back.

He belongs on 4chan anyways.

Whatever you say virgin. Keep complaining about 3DPD and this will happen every thread.
I could care less if you prefer 2D over 3D but when you bring it into every thread unsolicited and when it has nothing to do with the thread topic then thats when there's a problem and I will call you out for it.

You realize it's not 1 person who knows waifus are better right? It's pretty much everyone on Holla Forums except normies like you.

Kek, look he's getting agitated and ambitious with his verbal jabs and all. Leave the lady alone, man! huff

There are plenty of people who think waifus are better, that doesnt mean they shove it down everyone's throats every thread they get into. You clearly have some underlying issues considering you always bring it up.

Here's your (You)
Think of something more clever or pick apart something I actually said if you want more.

better than 3dpd

2D is everlasting, faggot

2dpd better.

I support your degeneracy, OP. We just want you happy.

another one falls for Hollywood's efforts to make you want to fuck a rabbit

it stated with a human named rabbit