>Would you let someone cut off your pinky toe for $10,000

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/2013/09/18/finger-regrows-pig-bladder_n_3949720.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No, what if she do that with her mouth? even bugchasing is betteer.

Just check bills, 10.000/month, maybe.

Maybe for $50,000

I'm already crippled so I wouldn't feel the cut or miss my toe, 15/10 would jump at this chance. Can I get $20,000 for both toes?

no

If I can use anesthetic I may consider it. And that's a sad statement about my life.

If I can spend some of that on opiates beforehand yeah.

Wow, Debbie Downer who pissed in your cornflakes?

I SEE YOU DAN CUT IT OUT 8ch isn't for you

You know this for a fact user? Or are you just regenerating shit you just heard?

yes, absolutely if it was in a hospital and they also payed for cauterizing/dressing the wound/hospital bill stuff

he's regurgitating bullshit, losing a pinky toe doesn't do shit except possibly make foot fetish sex stuff slightly akward

250 grand plus medical and anesthetic. No fucking less.

pinky toes are vestigial so if they used proper medical prodecures then yes

fuck no

I *might* do it for 100,000.

Yeah, I live in a non retarded country that has free healthcare. Pinkies are useless anyway.
I've also heard you can regrow parts of fingers by sprinkling dried pig bladder over the open wound every so often.
huffingtonpost.com/2013/09/18/finger-regrows-pig-bladder_n_3949720.html

it's not nearly enough to cover my debts. So no.

Sure, fuck it

Lol, if some faggot has $10.000 to waste on shit like this, why don't you just rob him?

i would put that guy in a chair and offer him a chance to give me his money for not cutting his pinky.

I underestimated the stupidity of idiots.

Fuck no.
Any amount of money less than "fuck you" money is useless.
I don't need more trinkets.

For 5 million or more, fuck yeah I would.

WOW. Makes me wonder if this procedure works for other things as well. Maybe immortality is just a matter of injecting pig bladder serum.

Too bad all the research money is in patentable big pharma bullshit.

Nope, the pig bladder powder just provides a matrix on which your own cells can grow and rebuild your finger. Cells have a programmed death clock determined by the number of divisions starting at birth and other factors, rebuilding parts of your body is useless if you use cells which are programmed to die. It's like trying to rebuild a house with the same old wood, with time everything rots and corrupts.

so if someone came up to you offering 1 million dollars for your toe you'd refuse?

I'd have to think about 1 million. That's on the borderline of being able to carry you through the rest of your life.

Basically, if it were an amount of money where I'd almost certainly never have to work again, I'd take it.

maybe if you move to thailand

do you also pay for the rehab?