Mod gets btfo in margaret thread

If Jontron and other gaming related ecelebs are allowed so is Margaret. This will never be reddit, faggot.

Not a mod is the BO, already admitted to tweeting to jennay trying to bring reddit here.

Anchors/deletes Margaret threads then astroturfs jennay and says it's because she's more popular. Yup, sure is reddit around here.

That Truthseeker comic is great. Why did he abandon us? :,^(

Board probably got too reddit for him.

trips confirm sloth sodomy obsessed BO
EXODUS WEHN

Noticed that he always waits until the marg thread is about to get as many replies as the jennay thread then locks or deletes. Not even trump getting elected caused this much butthurt.

Soon…
>>>/movies/

First banner?

Can't wait for this thread to get inevitably anchored

Is such a utopia even possible?

So it begins
>>>/movies/1

Will cuckposting be allowed or banned like on pol? Asking for a friend.

Post a guerrillamail.com email for mod volunteer invite this shouldn't end badly…

[email protected]/* */

[email protected]/* */

They'll be here crying and deleting anything that doesn't come from reddit.

done and done

Switch

To [email protected]/* */

about time

fine…

indeed it does…
>>>/movies/3

why does Holla Forums not have this?

only working for /television/ need /movies/ password too, want to finally delete a jennay thread

I'm not the owner of that board :/

/television/ it is then. Signing up at softserve.8ch now, let's make fullchan great again :^)

Now accepting submissions for ad banners, must be 300x250. This one will be appearing globally starting today.

Sure, why not

I have no idea who is this but she is indeed quite hot.

/television/ is really taking off. I'm impressed.

Though the board itself is already better than Holla Forums, not like that's a hard thing to do though.

Your whorefu shits in a bag.

Your cockeyed sloth shits in a toilet then has a shitty ass until she wipes it but probably misses some and gets skidmarks on her granny panties.