What are we going to do about the Holla Forums crossposting menace?

What are we going to do about the Holla Forums crossposting menace?

embrace it as a manifestation of intellectual diversity or suck it like it was a donkey dick. the choice is yours.

This is your mind on Drumpf.

hmm, it's like Holla Forums doesn't belong here or something, really makes you think

We could jizz all over them

You are so dumb, you are really dumb

user, you're not wrong. It's easy

Abandon ship - obviously.

take your meds

kill yourself Holla Forums

somebody needs another dose

Why does everything revolve around man on man love for you commies?

they hate gods image and desire to destroy creation

what like this?

no surprise, you commies eat all their lies

Bottle your cum, user. It may come in useful when the race war starts.

there's nothing more wimpy & easily triggered than a neo/pol/ trump voter

W-what?

lurkmoar and take your meds in the meantime

and stop playing with yourself in public

Prove I do.
pro tip, you can't

oh boy she's at it again lol

What facts?

Why did whoever made that image bother to blackout the name, his name is Adam Koebel

hitler killing himself is a fact?
they never found his body, never, they found a poor double but hitler himself, no

Holla Forums has never been more obvious

H-he survived and escaped to Argentina, r-right?

April 2015

April 2017
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH THOSE PEOPLE ARE POSTING THINGS I DISAGREE WITH ON A BOARD THAT IS NOT Holla Forums, DADDY DELETE THEM WAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH

He just might of, prove he didn't, go find his body and prove it.
the fuhrer escaped

wew lad

you can prove you don't and yet you refuse to, or are possibly autistic and/or new enough not to understand the slang. I leave it to other anons to draw their conclusions from this, not that anybody probably gives a rat's ass.

poor strawman

These dubs must not remain unchecked

Wew boy good job getting the "Tard Menace" to come out of the woodworks. Now if only they outed themselves this easily IRL and we could get work done.

Matthew Hopkins would be proud.

So he bailed out on his country when things got bad, and when his being publicly martyred would probably have made his cause more popular, instead opting to run away like a bitch to die a straw death in a country he claimed was a degenerate mongrel-state. Got it.

what

here kids we see a lefty "right wingers are the real sjws" polack who fails to see the difference between posting and crossposting autism

it's like your retarded

quality contribution from a well-endowed, intelligent heterosexual

see

this is a weird kind of centrism

If he believed his own rhetoric, that was a calculated chance he took when he picked fights with them.
And what a great plan it is! Autistic screeching on imageboards and social media, that'll show em!

that board equivalent of 'i know you are but what am I' unsupported by proofs, and while failing to refute the other guy's proofs

Fuck you're retarded

knock the dust off it why don't ya

one, it doesn't mean he should be retarded and give up then and there in some face off against two armies, thats full on retarded.
two, you're here so it seems you lefties didn't have a better strategy, culture war is good I think.

Look at this sassy girl

Well, we've got these witnesses saying they saw his body and helped burning outside the bunker…

Then he was either lying out his ass in many of his speeches or had some kind of Flowers For Algernon thing going on where he was retarded right up until it his turn came up to die for his country and cause.
Right, because anybody to the left of or who disagrees even slightly with your waifu is one of THEM, a pinko hippie SJW jew shill virgin degenerate homo with special snowflake pronouns from reddit.

silly user, they're just paid shills of the commie jew conspiracy that controls every other piece of so-called 'evidence' that conflicts with my politics ;^)

this thread: the post

Son go to bed, I'm trying to fuck your Mom and all I hear is you tapping on the keyboard and laughing like an asthmatic. Fucking get a girlfriend, stop spending all the time on the computer or I'm gonna toss all your fuckin' pony shit on the lawn.

gas Holla Forums
gas pedos

Actually he died from being raped by his officers and dogs and then being forced to eat their shit. His body was then being fed to his dogs, including his bones that were grinded to dust. Then the dogs were put down by being thrown down a cliff in the alps.

I mean, he might as well, you can't proof otherwise, can you?

Stay mad Holla Forums kike.

mad that hitler is dead?

Hitler died like a little bitch because he couldn't handle defeat like a man.

Like follower, like leader.