Why is a white guy the best at the only thing that niggers are supposed to be better at than others

Why is a white guy the best at the only thing that niggers are supposed to be better at than others.

I mean, Jews literally created that genre so that niggers would have at least something where they could excel.

what did he steal?

I didn't know he played football or basketball. Weird.

not better. there are more white people in the world than blacks. So obviously he will sell more as those that identify with him (i.e. whites) buy his shit. Biggie smalls is a better lyricist than eminem but no way white moms will want their lil white bois listening to that nigger.

How many did he rape and murder?

RAP IS FOR NIGGERS

This isn't even true

k

He's good but he isn't the best. He isn't even the best white rapper.

What did he mean by this?

combining England, France, Germany, USA, Russia there are a shit tonne of whites dude

He does nonsense verses all the time: "Beat up Foghorn Leghorn with an acorn." Huh?

Too bad he's dead because he was shot dead by a uncultured nigger like you
Now go back to making your fellow blacks look like a fucking disgrace

"A ton" is not a specified quanity

it's a quantity higher than blacks' quantity

What's wrong white bois? Wanna fight?(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

No. There are more Black people than White people on Earth.

There are more Blacks (Americas+Europe+Africa) on the planet than Whites (Americas+Europe+Africa). There are more East and Southeast Asians (India+Indonesia+Philippines+) than Blacks or Whites. There are more Far East Asians (China+The Koreas+Japan+Mongolia) - 1.6 b) than anyone.

There are 590 million White Europeans (8% of world population) alone, not including the 480 million (6% of world population) that make up the White Diaspora''' (White Americans, White Brazilians, Whites in the West Indies, etc.).

Whites make up 14% of world population—with one big caveat. Europe is bad at capturing demographic data. 14% is if you count 20% of Europe as non-white. Europe’s demographics are very suspect for political reasons. Is the non-white population 20% or 25%+? If 20%, then the White population is 1 billion. If the European non-white population is 25%+ then the White population is in the 850 to 900 million range or 11 to 12% of world population.

There are 1.1 billion Black Africans (15% of world population) alone, not including the 150 million (2% of world population) that make up the Black Diaspora (African Americans, Black Brits, Black Brazilians, Blacks in the West Indies, etc.). But you have to bear in mind, Blacks are always under-counted for a host of reasons when it comes to population counts. Right now Blacks make up 17% of world population.

Based mods are based.

mods=gods

damn right
WHITE IS RIGHT

The reason the jews pushed the rap genre, if you can call it a genre of music, for niggers is because they usually have repulsive singing voices. It's because of this biological limitation that the jews tried something different with niggers, and let them just spew niggerbabble over beats created by the White man's machines.

People are conditioned to think that niggers are the best at rap and Eminem is some kind of outlier, but the reality is that rappers have little or no talent. The jews let one White rapper go mainstream just to cash in, but it's not like other Whites couldn't do it.

This

Why where Marylin Manson and Marshall Mathers M&M aka Master Mason s popular before nineski Lev then afterward 911 their careers crashed like planes into a skyscraper?

Now days the Lego movie is all the kids got for free Mason role models. The main character E MM ett I mean.

underrated post

I like black people.

Where did you hear this?

Whites are better at everything, including things we normally attribute to niggers, women, jews etc as being good at.

All of Russia is mostly Mongols, idiot.

Same with America
Not even a billion whites on earth.

Rap began to be massively marketed after the jews solidified their control of the media.

Rap was literally an acronym for 'Rhyme and Poetry' you retarded nigger

So much this. Rap is one of these things where every retard child can pretent they're an artist.

I always figured it was short for 'rapid' because it's fast?

That also makes sense though.

Obviously whites, or any race for that matter, are going to be better at any given skill than niggers. Niggers are trash at everything, even something as simple as rhyming.

Fuck off, race baiter.

>>>Holla Forums
and stay there

And what if I don't, big guy? :^)

then no more (you)'s

Oh, no, how will I ever go on without a (You) every minute.

no wonder they kicked you out of Holla Forums

I'm not even from Holla Forums, friend. :^)

not any more

No, not ever. :^)

I swear on me fuhrer's grave, I have never actively posted on Holla Forums. :^)

the denial is strong

On your end, friend. :^)

this sounds depressing. you should consider suicide

You should. :^)

>>>Holla Forums

no, no. it's obvious that you should. and now

i guess i'm too hardcore for Holla Forums

Okay, but only if you do it with me. I'm scared to do it alone. :^)

what are you, 12?

I'll have you know I'm 14 as of last month. :^)

i'm not surprised in the slightest

but kendrick isn't white

^
This