Lets prepare questions for the Trump AMA later today

As I'm sure all of you are aware, Trump will be doing an AMA on /r/the_donald that opens at 6:30 PM EST.

What I want is for this thread to discuss what we must definitely ask him in the AMA. You can even prepare your questions here for us to criticize and help you with.

Also please, don't ask him something we already know, something retarded that is not politics, and something that we will definitely not get an answer out of.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Sineaderade/status/714071417051082752
etv2.err.ee/v/kultuur/kirjanduse_aeg/saated/e47cd8dd-187b-43de-9253-46736ba6ca7e/kirjanduse-aeg-2-78-headread-peter-pomerantsev-ja-toomas-hendrik-ilves
twitter.com/IlvesToomas/with_replies
brookings.edu/research/reports/2002/05/copyright-litan
defensetech.org/2013/12/24/report-israel-passes-u-s-military-technology-to-china/
nationofchange.org/us-cracks-whip-israel-apologizes-selling-china-1389108698
independent.co.uk/news/world/israel-accused-of-selling-us-secrets-to-china-1510406.html
aol.com/article/2014/02/13/monsantos-gmo-seeds-may-no-longer-be-invincible/20829823/?gen=1
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/717003103871115267
businessinsider.com/donald-trump-tweet-campaign-video-2016-4
npr.org/sections/thesalt/2012/10/18/163034053/top-five-myths-of-genetically-modified-seeds-busted
monsanto.com/newsviews/pages/gm-seed-accidentally-in-farmers-fields.aspx
web.archive.org/web/20160708223801/https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2016/jul/08/police-bomb-robot-explosive-killed-suspect-dallas
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/4uxdbn/im_donald_j_trump_and_im_your_next_president_of/
reddit.com/user/the-realDonaldTrump/comments/
reddit.com/user/the-realDonaldTrump
facebook.com/DonaldTrump/posts/10157382886305725
reddit.com/r/all/
archive.is/kmcK9
archive.is/8Acza
archive.is/xUNUa
archive.is/U95dM
archive.is/gj2v0
forward.com/the-assimilator/345413/10-questions-for-melania-trumps-israeli-hair-stylist/
archive.is/Sz1od
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/4qnw2l/donald_trump_responds_to_nasty_zionist_israel/
youtube.com/watch?v=vcb_VzvM3Vw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Will he end the drug war and or at least decriminalize it?

That's what the wall is for.

Wall is mainly for smuggling illegals, the drug was still needs to end.

What are your feelings on the dealings of the Clinton Foundation? Do they help or hurt American interests? Will you sign an independent investigator to look into it?

I want to ask him about copyright and patent law, the longevity of the former and abuses of both. Copyright was set to help the author yet is now only helping to enrich corporations and stifle creativity.

For that we just have to wait until that guy with white hair releases them, he said he will release more and iirc he has the Clinton Foundation emails.

You know, it would be interesting if he kept doing shit like this. You'll never see Hillary get down to talk with her people, she's too busy sitting in her mansion having strokes and shitting her pants.

What do you think, would it be possible to convince him to have a weekly twitch / whatever livestream where he takes answers from the watchers and responds to them?

We already know that they are corrupt and that Trump will jail them. We will get nothing new out of him that we don't already know. Don't ask him something that the media will eventually ask.

Anyone who refers to him as 'daddy' should be fucking shamed into suicide.

Hey man thats ANTI_SEMETIC

fuck my faggot face gurgling with faggot cum, gurgle gurgle gurgle, swish, swallow, ahhhh

Just imagine
Donald Trump and Pence SWAT 4 Twitch live stream. Making America safe again.

Since you backtracked on your Muslim ban policy will you do the same for the Wall?

Watching the DNC last night, I was inundated with the false narrative that you want to punish women for having a legal abortion. That couldn't be further from the truth, and it goes beyond being misleading. It is an outright lie, perpetuated by an entire political party to scare low-information voters into fearing you.

Is there anything we can do as American to combat these outright false accusations? The problem I'm having is the Democrats lie so often, it is literally too time consuming to point out every lie. Is there some sort of central database we can come up with that will clarify these attempts at propaganda?

Trump and Pence should play a bunch of kebab removing games and answer questions over twitch, imagine them screwing around in Mount and Blade Warband

Just in case i miss it.

Somebody ask him about what he thinks of what is happening in Europe.

Will you remove the firearms import ban
will you make automatic firearms legal to manufacture for civilian consumption without the need of a tax slip

Are you the Last Man that was foretold or are you merely the harbinger?

It's at 7pm on r/the_donald.

Obviously it's gonna be huge. Things to look out for is SJW invading, seeing if Trump responds with a old account. I am sure the entire mod team is going to be there banning people or something.

I want to know this too.

which government departments are on the chopping block?
will we be cutting back in foreign aid spending?
when will we stop pretending assad is our enemy in syria and start supporting him as well as reprimanding our allies funding the terrorists fighting against him?
will he be able to clarify the 14th amendment and retroactively revoke citizenship from anchor babies and their families?

so many questions, ask him how he feels about centipede!

We must ask him about the FED and IRS. Again people, don't ask him something that the media eventually will, ask him about current broken laws that must be fixed.

In light of the email leaks, what are you doing to combat the false narratives put forth by the DNC and their media collaborators?

Good idea.
Has the Don ever mention anything about the fed? I reckon he could get a lot of leftists in his side just by acknowledging it.

More like Trump is invading their self space. Hopefully he makes a pairing impression.

I think we should be more active in shilling on leddit in general. We are the WIDF (white internet defence force), after all.

So many softened normies there, ripe for redpilling. Especially now that we have avenues there such as /r/uncensorednews (mods are all Holla Forums-tier) and /r/The_Donald. We could even arrange tactical vote manipulation to push our ideas.

Will you gas the kikes before or after your coronation?

When will you denounce your Nazi frog supporters?

These two are so far excellent suggestions.

The other one for me being what exactly he intends to do with jihadi groups that are not ISIS and not currently in the spotlight, but still there.

fireside chats of the 21st century

weekly hour livechatting the president

mite b cool

THIS

we MUST ask about auditing the FED
the lack of transparency and no accounting for the FED's transactions and actions have hidden a great theft of American wealth from the people.

ask how the Donald feels about auditing the FED

Why are you so great?
And can america even become as great as you are trump-senpai?

If trump jr. could convince him to play video games that would be fantastic.

we just need a list of patriotic vidya to send to him.

Care to elaborate?

For copyright, length isnt much of a problem, why shouldnt artists and their families be able to enjoy the fruits of their labor?

The real issue is the DMCA being used illegally as a censorship tool to stifle legitimate fair use.

Would be great, but unlikely to ever pass.

I'd settle for doing away with sbs sbr classifications and barrel length restrictions.

Read the fucking republican party platform you retarded cuckold. Annual fed audits is the official platform now.

tell that to the mouse
just how long should a copyright last user? it was originally only for the lifetime of the author and after that it passed into public domain.

You have an excellent point about the DMCA being used as a tool for censorship

Trump signs a executive order for SWAT 5 Illegal Roundup set to come out in 2018 fall.

such a warm and informative answer user, thank you!
please explain how asking this question of the Donald in this circumstance is a bad idea

you're living the american dream

why run for president?

Ask him if he will disavow the cancerous site know as Reddit, and utilize his authority under the NDAA to blackbag Reddit users (and anyone who shills for going to Reddit on 8ch) in the middle of the night.

because he understands what George Carlin was talking about

I think there's another website that might suit you better

oh god, it will be a complete mess

The current limits are fine, but I think it should also come with an obligation to market the work after a certain amount of time. Ridiculous that shitty old games can't be exchanged for free and emulated after the systems are obsolete for example.

Will be fun to see disney wind up and lobby for longer terms though.

you didn't answer the question I asked (((obab5b)))
I'll reiterate for you in case you've forgotten already.
Explain why asking the Donald about auditing the FED is a bad idea? I'm aware it's in the GOP platform, but just how many others are? Is there some reason (((you))) don't want this subject discussed by the Donald on a public forum?

"Are you still fucking your Jewish daughter?"
https:/twitter.com/RadioRenegades/status/757356604614410241
twitter.com/Sineaderade/status/714071417051082752

because he would be assassinated

If that were a picture of a girl kissing her mother on the cheek while sitting on her lap, nobody would blink at it.

This picture is only "creepy" because of the libshit villification of paternal affection.

no, you people are the problem

He already loved the "Trump Effect" video. We need more stuff like that

I've often thought of asking him stuff, but now that I actually can I'm drawing a blank.
Maybe about what's happening in Europe.

The current laws enrich corporations instead of artists, why do you think that +70 after death is there? Even for the lifetime of the author is already quite big, it slows creativity in the public domain. Did you know that in the 1790 copyright only lasted 14 years with an extension of another 14? They kept and keep extending that until you might as well say it will never expire.

The person you are arguing with (>>6913821) is associated with the group whose vicious campaign against Trump I gave examples of here:

There is a way to tell which posts belong to these people but I'm keeping that to myself.
If you're wondering why he/she/(((they))) are pushing to ask about the Fed, it is so that when Trump passes up the question or answers it diplomatically so as not to alienate Jewish support, that his response can be used as the basis for more "Trump is pro-Jew" propaganda.

I can't think of any question media would not ask..

Maybe, do you have any plan for a space program? How soon will we see an american on Mars or the moon? When will we colonize it?

WILL YOU RENEW OUR SPACE PROGRAM WITH NEW LIFE?

DO YOU REALLY BELIEVE IN THE OFFICIAL REPORT ON 9/11?

I try not to delve into paranoia because it's so easy to go overboard but I don't disagree with that assessment being possible. I think low-information proles have been linked to this site through the various news articles about this place and we are getting an insane dilution of poster informed-ness as you were.

No, you fucking cuckolds, this place isn't where you're spoonfed.

IS NO PRESIDENT WILLING TO DISCLOSE ALIEN LIFE BECAUSE THEY ARE INTIMATELY INVOLVED WITH GOVERNMENT ALREADY?

WILL YOU SHUT DOWN MONSANTO?

I think a Monsanto question would be good, but this one isn't worded well. Maybe asking about genetic copyright and whether he would end cross-pollination lawsuits would be a better tack to take.

The fuck do you mean? He's even considering "extreme vetting" from countries like France and Germany.

When did he say that? I must have missed it.

I want him to renew the space program and start mining asteroids. Make America rich again through space.

I could live with different limits for corporate creators or assignees, but life + 70 for an author is fine.

Yes, because copying someone elses work enhances creativity. Maybe you have more issues with the scope of copyrightable material or fair use.

Just don't ask him stupid questions like "Did the Holocaust happen??!? XDDD", I know he won't respond to anything but a lot of people will be watching this, and we don't need more bad rep that associates Trump with Hitler in the eyes of normies.

In today's world with the internet that is bullshit, an average author would have already exhausted the interest and revenue from his works in the first 10 years. +70 after the author is ONLY profiting big corporations, you seriously think that money goes to the descendants of the author's family? That's naive.

Finally, a good question.

Do you have any source info on this?

Patents. You get patents on engineered plants.

Get out.

ban this stupid shit

thank you for the thoughtful answer.
When it comes down to it there aren't many questions that won't

If you believe that Trump is pro-jew there isn't much that is going to dissuade you, but I do agree on not giving the (((D&C shills))) ammunition.

this is a good one

how about
with your statements about ending regulations what are your views on corporate responsibility towards the environment and public safety?

fuck george carlin

I've lost all respect for the Donald now

Will he start bullying my Estonian president?

Because he is the most useless pest at our country. Literally a former American-Estonian.
He already showed his colors towards Trump. Especially his involvement of interviewing a writer, Peter Pomerantsev, a liberal who calls every "conspiracy theory" a deliberative propaganda while ironically at the same time links everything that he doesn't like as some kind of "Putin puppets". Same way was his description towards Trump which our president showed signs of agreement.
etv2.err.ee/v/kultuur/kirjanduse_aeg/saated/e47cd8dd-187b-43de-9253-46736ba6ca7e/kirjanduse-aeg-2-78-headread-peter-pomerantsev-ja-toomas-hendrik-ilves

Especially his "active" involvement in twatter twitter.com/IlvesToomas/with_replies

Remember the "Happy Birthday to You" song lawsuit? The song who's writer(s) have long died and the company who held ownership only profited from it? There are many cases like this. I would have so search them up, but I think that is the most famous example.

Someone ask him about the birth rate.

"Mr. future President, you've claimed that immigrants can come in legally. Currently the immigration policy favors immigrants with families, many highly qualified hopeful immigrants from first world nations like Europe and Australia that share a culture with us find it nearly impossible to legally immigrate here.

What changes if any, will you make with the legal immigration policy?

Let's all ask him that. Make high demand for livestreams with chatrooms. Like a personal, online, rally

"Mr. Future President,

Could you please reform patent laws?

Many companies claim patents for inventions they have not even made yet or never will. Because of this there are many patent troll companies that hold patents ransom, blocking attempts at making an invention and set back many other legitimate companies from technological progress just so they could earn undeserved profit."

The site will “crash” within minutes of starting, you know. There won’t be an AMA.

Patent AND copyright. Copyright law should be “30 years or the death of the artist, whichever comes last.”

FIRST QUESTION THREAD HERE

WE NEED SOMEONE TO GATHER UP THE BEST QUESTIONS FROM BOTH THREADS

How about this? I didn't really want to post this version because it's too long in my opinion.

"Mr. Future President

I know you will have much to do in the oval office and far greater problems to resolve, but could you please reform our Copyright & Patent laws?

The duration of copyright makes authors works end up in the ownership of big corperations who only profit from them ("Happy Birthday to You" song lawsuit in 2013 as an example), the expiry date is ludicrous (time of author’s death + 70 years) and it was never EVER supposed to be that long.

The first Copyright Act was in 1790, it was only for a term of 14 years, with the right to renew for an additional 14 year term should the copyright holder still be alive. Ever since then big corporations did everything they could to extend the expiry date (biggest example is the CTEA or derisively the Mickey Mouse Protection Act of 1998) and now they stifle creativity in favor of profit for them as owners.

The duration of copyright is not compatible with the fast world of today and the laws were not made with the Internet in mind.

As for patents, many companies claim patents for inventions they have not even made yet or never will. Because of this there are many patent troll companies that hold patents ransom, blocking attempts at making an invention and set back many other legitimate companies from technological progress just so they could earn undeserved profit.

There might be many more intellectual property laws that do not function as they were originally intended, I wish you can look into these problems as right now they only serve big corporations, stagnate technological progress and stifle creativity."

WILL TRUMP ALLOW FIREARMS IMPORT FROM RUSSIA AGAIN?? WILL HE REMOVE THE BAN ON 7N6 AMMO???
OBAMA HAS MADE IT NEXT TO IMPOSSIBLE FOR ME TO SHOOT, A CASE OF AMMO WAS ONCE 75$ IT IS NOW OVER 250$ HE NEEDS TO KNOW ABOUT THIS
ONLY TRUMP CAN BRING BACK DIRT CHEEP SURPLUS AMMO

YES BRING THIS UP IT'S A GOOD QUESTION I'VE BEEN WONDERING THAT MYSELF ALSO MY CAPS LOCK KEY IS STUCK

guys i can't even capitalize with the shift key. what should i do?

I just remembered, we need to ask him about the ISP monopolies and poor internet infrastructure.

If you’re going to make it that long (your content is fine), make sure to bold the salient sentences. Bold on Reddit is done by putting two asterisks before and after the relevant parts.

Bold sentence.

I’d bold “could you please reform our copyright and patent laws”, “The duration of copyright is not compatible with today’s economy” (do fix that sentence), “it was never EVER supposed to be that long.” and “they only serve big corporations, stagnate technological progress and stifle creativity.”

~:~

New point: Copyrights and patents should be under the ownership of persons, not corporations. This goes back to repealing corporate personhood (which is an absolute must), but if corporations as an entity cannot own copyright or patent, that puts (restores) FAR greater worth on individuals, who corporations would then headhunt for the right to use the patent/copyright created thereby. Persons would be of greater value to a corporation, and thus would be treated better for fear of the person leaving, taking his patent with him, and denying the corporation further (because products made during the duration of employment would be acceptable) use of the patent–maybe taking it to a competitor.

This this this. Gigabyte internet at a reasonable price when?

I never posted on rebbit. Can anyone give some tips on how to make my post more visible?

I forgot that bold there is spoiler here.

Bold sentence with no space between the asterisk and first and last characters.

Get the browser extension Stylish and download the CSS called Reddit Revamped to make the site into something that doesn’t look like total shit.

Also get Reddit Enhancement Suite to see formatting options and get a live preview of what you’re typing so you know it looks correct.

This is going to be the flamewar equivalent of thermonuclear war isn't it?

Still fucking doesn’t work, huh. Geez.

**Test sentence.**

Ive been on Reddit for about half a year now. One of the greatest strengths and weaknesses of Holla Forums and chans in general is our disorganization.

Like I said, the site will “go down” due to “too much traffic” when it starts. Reddit can’t afford to let Donald have a voice there.

TRS is Holla Forums in organized form (a lot smaller too obviously)

Will he disclose the truth about aliens and UFOs?

This should complete it. If anyone wants to improve it they are welcome to, otherwise I will post this immediately as the thread on reddit opens up.

"Mr. Future President

I know you will have much to do in the oval office and far greater problems to resolve, but could you please reform our Copyright & Patent laws?

The duration of copyright makes authors works end up in the ownership of big corporations who only profit from them ("Happy Birthday to You" song lawsuit in 2013 as an example), the expiry date is ludicrous (time of author’s death + 70 years) and it was never EVER supposed to be that long.

The first Copyright Act was in 1790, it was only for a term of 14 years, with the right to renew for one additional 14 year term should the copyright holder still be alive. Ever since then big corporations did everything they could to extend the expiry date (biggest example is the CTEA or derisively the Mickey Mouse Protection Act of 1998) and now they stifle creativity in favor of profit for them as owners.

The duration of copyright is not compatible with today’s economy and the laws were not made with the Internet in mind.

As for patents, many companies claim patents for inventions they have not even made yet or never will. Because of this there are many patent troll companies that hold patents ransom, blocking attempts at making an invention and set back many other legitimate companies from technological progress just so they could earn undeserved profit.

Copyrights and patents should be under the ownership of persons, not corporations. This goes back to repealing corporate personhood (which is an absolute must), but if corporations as an entity cannot own copyright or patent, that puts (restores) FAR greater worth on individuals, who corporations would then headhunt for the right to use the patent/copyright created thereby. Persons would be of greater value to a corporation, and thus would be treated better for fear of the person leaving, taking his patent with him, and denying the corporation further (because products made during the duration of employment would be acceptable) use of the patent–maybe taking it to a competitor.

There might be many more intellectual property laws that do not function as they were originally intended, I wish you can look into these problems as right now they only serve big corporations, stagnate technological progress and stifle creativity."

Mr. Trump, how do you plan to secure the existence of our people and future for American children?

This had better be heavily moderated, otherwise there will be nonstop calls to gas Trump's jew daughter from Brock's shills. It will get out of hand if posts aren't moderated before they are published.

THIS
internet infrastructure in the US outside of the big cities is 3rd world. I can't get cable or DSL it's been dial-up or hughesnet which sux and you can't do VOIP in the area I live in. Only recently with the advent of point to point microwave systems becoming affordable has any thing close to high speed internet been available.

But they don't let you apply for membership:(

Happy birthday suit was based on an invalid copyright claim.

FWIW here are economic arguments against patent term extension:
brookings.edu/research/reports/2002/05/copyright-litan

Is there a better example I could use? Finding it without the right terminology is hard.

This reads like a Bernout wrote it. You can crib from EFF and anti-patent corps like google if you look up amicus briefs from some of the recent SCOTUS cases like Alice or Myriad.

Haha, Trump just said the he hoped Russia would release Hillary's 30,000 emails. I bet Trump would be willing to put pressure on Sweden to withdraw the rape charges against Assange for services rendered, since it wouldn't be any great risk to his administration to do so.

I'm gonna ask him about rebuilding American infulstructure, restructuring the bleeding hole of our military spending and ending social security for millenials.

Please for the last one, we're the biggest generation in American history and I don't want that burden passed down on my children.

We need to give our schools a multitude of funding compared to what they have. We need to have our military not spend 2 trillion on an airplane and to build cost effective, supply independant vehicles that can work in multiple terrains. What we have now is a bunch of bullshit designed to fail products that are high maintenence. Its retarded and I'm pretty sick of it.

Some other user here said to be tacful about Israel.

Just going to repost what I said with my questions.

This is good advice. Also, ask them about why we send trillions of aid relief to them when they don't need it and when we can't afford it.

If you really want to push it, ask him about stopping Israel from selling US military secrets to China as well.

defensetech.org/2013/12/24/report-israel-passes-u-s-military-technology-to-china/

nationofchange.org/us-cracks-whip-israel-apologizes-selling-china-1389108698

Despite the apology, they have been doing this for years. Since 1993.

independent.co.uk/news/world/israel-accused-of-selling-us-secrets-to-china-1510406.html

These really need to be brought up to Trump.

And I also posted this in the wrong thread/dead thread.

Check the pdf p.3 - read the "unlikely that the ecomomic benefits outweigh costs" section. Would try to help more but on a phone.

show yourself, faggot

If nothing else he needs to answer for his atrocious grammar.

NOTABLE QUESTION COMPILATION

1. What do you think of copyright and patent law, the longevity of the former and the abuses of both? (Source: )

2. Do you think an increased emphasis on space exploration is important for the nation and would you commit to increasing public funding of space exploration, either through NASA or private ventures like SpaceX? (Source: )

3. What is your opinion on agriculture, genetic patents, and large agrobusiness' cross-pollination lawsuits that bully small farmers? (might be leading) (Source: )

4. Would you be open to creating a limit on the amount of children that can be beneficiaries of public funds through welfare, food stamps as to deincentivize the amount of babies supported by the system?

If someone could glean from the other thread and add to this list, I'd appreciate it.

WHICH ONE OF YOU FUCKWITS DID THIS?

4. Would you be open to creating a limit on the amount of children per family that can be beneficiaries of public funds through welfare, food stamps as to deincentivize the amount of babies supported by the system?

I don't understand

Who could be this retarded?

Link?

Who the fuck buy some shitty Mexican weed when you can get craft bud?

A user of intl.

NOTABLE QUESTION COMPILATION

1. What do you think of copyright and patent law, the longevity of the former and the abuses of both? (Source: )

2. Do you think an increased emphasis on space exploration is important for the nation and would you commit to increasing public funding of space exploration, either through NASA or private ventures like SpaceX? (Source: )

3. What is your opinion on agriculture, genetic patents, and large agrobusiness' cross-pollination lawsuits that bully small farmers? (might be leading) (Source: )

4. Would you be open to creating a limit on the amount of children per family that can be beneficiaries of public funds through programs such as welfare, food stamps as to deincentivize the amount of babies supported by the system?

If someone could glean from the other thread and add to this list, I'd appreciate it.

The (((defendants))) in those cases are full of shit. I know a bunch of greenpeace-types have got to yall with scare stories about Monsanto but the facts are worth investigating.

When's the last time you saw something pro-Monsanto in the mainstream?
When's the last time you saw something pro-Hitler in the mainstream?

I hope you know your argument is trash. Farmers downwind of large farms get unwillingly pollinated by wind that they can't control then get sued if they don't destroy their crops or pay tribute to Monsanto. Equating Hitler to Monsanto is top tier potato logic.

Is "craft" (((weed))) anything like ((("craft"))) beer?

I've been shitposting about jews and I've been downboated like another shoa. Is there any chance of getting banned?

we should ask him about net neutrality and if he might consider attempting to put into law any legislation that will be able to prevent ISPs and huge corporations from limiting, censoring, controlling, or doing anything else with information or access to it for the average citizen.

But that's malice, not stupidity.

You have to post wearing a buttplug. The larger the insertion, the more noticeable the post.

He was probably an idiot, he deleted it.

does it have to be a buttplug? I've been thinking of using this instead…

I know there's debates pro/con ISP regulation so if you could craft a quasi-neutral question I'll add it to the list.

Well, let's just say: that should be a lesson to the user who did it.

o shit, MAGA

Calling it now

Why is israel so important to american interests?

Somebody should ask him about the USS Liberty or Jonathan Pollard.

Have you watched the documantary "Clinton Cash?"

Hopefully he stands by it. He was 100% right.

Yes.

Yes, post with that and you're sure to get a Reddit Gold account.

ha I already got shaddowbanned

I fixed it.

I deleted the ("Happy Birthday to You" song lawsuit in 2013 as an example), and added on the next paragraph this:

The first Copyright Act was in 1790, it was only for a term of 14 years, with the right to renew for one additional 14 year term should the copyright holder still be alive. Ever since then big corporations did everything they could to extend the expiry date (biggest example is the CTEA or derisively the Mickey Mouse Protection Act of 1998, amici curiae economists in court against the CTEA said that it was highly unlikely that the economic benefits from copyright extension under the CTEA outweigh the costs) and now they stifle creativity in favor of profit for them as owners.

What did you do?

The only one was (((Percy Schmeiser))) who bought seed, grew it, saved it, and then resold it the next year to neighbors in violation of the contract.

Monsanto are not friends, but they are far from enemies.

Ask if he thinks Israel should be put before the US

Has he? Proof?

This is a bad question. You're going to get a canned 'Israel is our best ally in the ME' type response. A better question would be, 'Why would America put Israel's interests before its own?'

I don't know definitely, but since he knows about the emails from wikileaks then he should definitely know about Clinton Cash no?

good or bad, It's ridiculous that I got banned for it

Correct with:

"Does "protect Israel no matter what" not go against "America First""?

Ok, I'm about to post my question, if anyone doesn't have anything to add or change about it, it's going to be on that thread on that subreddit.

Where do you retarded kikes come from? Monsanto has been in the lawsuit game for a long time. They might even have charges brought against them for ecocide and against humanity at the Hague.

aol.com/article/2014/02/13/monsantos-gmo-seeds-may-no-longer-be-invincible/20829823/?gen=1

are you trying to say that monsanto has NOT made millions of lawsuits against family owned or smaller farms because their fields got accidentally sown or pollinated by a few "trademarked" (or whatever) Monsanto products?

Are you implying monsanto isn't a ridiculous company full of jews, and that they dindu nuffin? I might be inclined to believe that the MSM has been doing hitpieces on them for a long time if you have evidence to suggest that

Tell me about Bane, why does he wear the mask?

This is the video. He posted it on his twitter, but it was removed
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/717003103871115267
businessinsider.com/donald-trump-tweet-campaign-video-2016-4

What the hell, did I get shadowbanned? I made a new account and posted the question yet it doesn't show up on my old account.

unrelated.

Why did you let your children marry kikes?

why do you waste time trying to shill on an Vietnamese Coloring board?

He learned from Hitler's mistakes

Mein Neger

The kikes are trying to shut them down and that's not a red flag for you?

Yes.
npr.org/sections/thesalt/2012/10/18/163034053/top-five-myths-of-genetically-modified-seeds-busted
monsanto.com/newsviews/pages/gm-seed-accidentally-in-farmers-fields.aspx

Patent trolls are one thing, but reasonable patent timetables aren't a problem. The only reason (((Percy Schmeiser))) got caught was because he refused to sell some of his off-the-books RoundupReady canola to one of his neighbors, and that guy ratted on him. The patent infringement comes not from simply possessing the seed or the plant, but knowing you do and spraying it with glyphosate. If you don't know it's there, or it's there in trace amounts, or you didn't mean for it to be there, or you don't spray it, you're in the clear.

We shouldn't waste our time on this non-issue bullshit.

So his children aren't married to Jews and his daughter didn't convert? I don't understand…

You got banned for that question?

Contain your power level, holy shit

You kikes are getting really sloppy lately. I guess Trump being up in the polls has ruffled your feathers.

I didn't even notice that, I think it just contributed to the mods banning him.

I'd like to know when he'll officially release the list of everyone who will be in his cabinet, and what positions they will hold. At the very least, give us one or two as a teaser. It would dominate the headlines over the DNC too.

THIS
THIS
THIS

yes

I even need to contain my powerlevel on a Trump related place? So much for being against political correctness kek

Mr. Trump, what do you think of the technological advances in drones and their application as weapons of war? Do you support their use in conflicts around the world?

The first American citizen killed on American soil by such a weapon happened this month, do you condone this?
web.archive.org/web/20160708223801/https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2016/jul/08/police-bomb-robot-explosive-killed-suspect-dallas

This is more important than you faggots realize. The more drones become widespread, the less thought it will require before somebody resorts to violence. You've seen this shit already with tasers, they're a magic KO gun which sometimes is fatal.

The point is that somebody should be willing to risk before resorting to violence. This ensures that only people who believe they're in the right will take action, because at the end of the day you're still out there risking your ass and you might get hurt.

Drones take this principle and flip it on its head. I can envision regular idiots doing unspeakable things through these machines, with no emoton involved, just because it's their job that they've been trained to do it.

DON'T LET THIS SLIDE FOLKS

I'm growing more uncertain if I should ask him such a long question about Copyright.

I'm not a redditor, so I can't say this with certainty, but I can't imagine that anyone can yell 1488 on reddit without explicitly clarifying that "we're just being ironically fascist right guys :^)"

[Sovereign Citizenry Intensifies]

Shouldn't you be more concerned about a dystopian police state that uses any kind of weapons instead of just "muh drones are da root of ebil"? You sound like a hippie faggot when you bitch about a means to deliver force that requires not risking someone's life.

It was in my account name, I didn't "yell it". But anyway, they ip shadowbanned me but my responses now show in a different browser after I changed my vpn location and made a new account

If the kikes are against monsanto why is the FDA and EPA currently run by their agents?

How are you going to put American first when AIPAC has Congress by the balls?

or if you want to make the question kosher

What are you going to do about campaign finance reform, especially when it comes to foreign group or groups that have foreign interests?

Do you think the Don is going to be trying to scoop up disgruntled Bernouts? I think if he appeals enough to them, they'll flock to Trump in droves.

"Regulatory Capture"

look it up

The rules about the AMA have been posted, Trump will read them from the best and most upvoted questions.

How does this sound?

You have made it very clear that America must put her national interests first in foreign affairs specifically in regards to NATO and east Asia. Will this apply to Israel as well and how will an America First middle east policy look different from what we have today?

hehehe keep doing that and using our screenshot button you stupid goy.

I think he already once answered that America First also means putting Israel under American interests.

And when I mean under, I mean America comes First before Israel.

When do we retake Constantinople, great Pharaoh?

I know it's on Reddit but I'm fucking pumped.

I have mine prepared:
"Hello Mr Trump! I wanted to ask what you will do to help save us here in Europe?
Seeing as our Dishonest Politicians and Media continue to treat us like fools and enable the horrible atrocities we have seen in the last few weeks with no stop to mass immigration. I know you admire my Country of Ireland seeing as you decided to have one of your Wonderful Golf Resorts here, which is extremely beneficial for us.
It seems you are one of very few good people who care about our future.
Thank you for your Time, and all the best of luck.
MAGA and MEGA."
Pls Upboat.
t. scared Europoor.

heres mine:

twitter stock is at an all time low. Would you buy it? Please?

Guys this is her chance at getting Trump to invite her. She's worked so hard at getting Japan on the Trump Train. Don't let her down.

*))

Lots of BLM terrorists and SJW harpies will be invading. It is to be expected I guess.

someone please ask if he'll help the people of Europe and protect their free speech. No more political prisoners

o shit, MAGA

Given the cucked attitude towards MUH LEGAL IMMIGRANTS over at r/thedonald, I think we should push a question like this:

You have called for a 1 to 2 year pause on legal immigration. We had practically no immigration in this country from 1921 to the Hart-Celler Immigration Bill of 1965 and we made great progress as a nation. Will you consider extending this pause indefinitely after two years time?

it's really strange how they're ideologically to the left of Trump himself.

Why don't we ask him if he likes a gold back currency?

It will get deleted. I got shadowbanned earlier for saying something about putting America over Israel, so now I have to make a new account and use a vpn

How about a constitutional provision making it illegal to sell water that has anything other than h2o in and illegal to sell foodstuffs that isn't organic?

I basically spammed all immigrant loving posts with this information and it's never been removed. It'd be interesting to see just how cucked the mods are over there. I've heard they've been comprised by SRS but I have no hard proof.

It's live.

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/4uxdbn/im_donald_j_trump_and_im_your_next_president_of/

holy shit

3000 comments in five minutes.

This is absurd.
Is it a great success or huge failure?

Has he answered anyone yet?

sorry, not enough Karma goyim

If anyone has a reddit account that will ask questions on our behalf?

Doesn't look like it.

I hope he isn't getting overwhelmed by the volume of questions.

I'd rather one extremely long and coherent reply than nothing at all.

I advocate that we use ctrl+f to find the proposed submissions admist the thousands of normie questions on the AMA.

He says he'll be back at top of the hour.

I asked him about Israel yes, I am eligible because past plebbitor, sorry

I could only see one guy asking about Israel and it was about the Palestinian conflict (and the kike/shabos goy was praising Israel). I don't think he will answer even half of all the questions there, there's already like 2000.

This is the one time i'm going to go on Reddit.

Check in a different browser to see if it's deleted

Also, it seems today was my cakeday. Go figure.

you can't post unless you have 6 gorillion karma

let's upboat brigade this

I barely meet the requirements. Use ctrl+f to find and upvote my questions if you like.

1)You have made it very clear that America must put her national interests first in foreign affairs specifically in regards to NATO and east Asia. Will this apply to Israel as well and how will an America First middle east policy look different from what we have today?

2)You have called for a 1 to 2 year pause on legal immigration. We had practically no immigration in this country from 1921 to the Hart-Celler Immigration Bill of 1965 and we made great progress as a nation. Will you consider extending this pause indefinitely after two years time?

Apparently you can't do that.

Just to watch

I am never going to post on Reddit out of principle alone.

4 rallies and an AMA all in the same day? What the hell is Trump on?

Pretty sure he's one of those people that only need 3 hours of sleep a day max.

Divine memetic energy.

I doubt Trump himself will participate in the AMA

How do we know he's actually the one answering the questions and not some paid intern?

I'm pretty sure he has more important things to do with his time than answer autistic questions about horse-sized ducks, can't stump the trump memes, and milo fagopolous.

Sorted by best, and the questions are shit :/ These are a bunch of socialists.

Honestly, I can't even think of a good one. Trump knows what he is doing. He's one of us anyways and we're his internet people.

It would be some kind of dream to shoot the shit with Trump and talk about the NWO and aliens, but it's hard to ask a question that closet socialists will upboat.

He already shitposts on twitter, wouldn't doubt it if he was trying out new shitposting horizons.

he's a dynamo

I have a plebbit account and a few posts in that sub

what should i ask Holla Forums

ask him if he will kick the UN out of NY

Our country doesn't read anymore. Very sad!

Probably sits with his sons and laughs about the stupid cucks.
And some intern writes his answers as he tells them

"Race war when?"

*by default

Gas yourself.

ctrlf+f Israel. Only 1 result and it's something about the Israel-Palestine conflict. Posts are obviously being deleted

IT'S HAPPENING NOW

Can some reddit beaner explain to me how the website works? How do I see all of Trump's answers?

wut is lucifer?

ctrl-f "the-realDonaldTrump"

the AMA, nigger

Checked, Kek says this will be good!

Just ctrl+f his username.

I think you can get an overview of his posts if you click his username.

Just refresh this page and it will only show trump's posts.

Just go here

https ://www.reddit. com/user/the-realDonaldTrump/comments/

I already knew that ye false light bearer

Over 12k comments so far.

Is that better than Obongo's AMA yet?

WEW
E
W

Autismo overdrive.

He will probably do a video response to the questions he selects. He wants people to be able to hear his answers after all.

How the fuck will he ever know what to respond to?

The faggot asks two questions and gets his dick sucked twice. They even paid their enemy by buying reddit gold.

LET'S GO BACK TO REDDIT GUISE!

IMPRESSIVE LENGTH!

NIMBLE NAVIGATOR!

I LOVE THE DONALD, UPBOAT EVERYTHING!!!!

GUYS, WE NEED PEOPLE WITH PLEBBIT ACCOUNTS TO UPVOTE RELEVANT QUESTION FOR TRUMP AND DOWNVOTE THE USELESS ONES, WE CAN'T LET THIS AMA BE HIJACKED BY RETARDS AND BULLSHIT

EXAMPLES OF THINGS TO UPVOTE

that's all I can think of off the top of my head but you get the idea - SHIT THAT MATTERS.

EXAMPLES OF THINGS TO DOWNVOTE

nobody gives a fuck about bullshit social issues like these

who gives a fucking rat's ass?

wew lad

Will Israel have to pay their fair share for our protection like NATO countries?

I know he addressed this once in an interview but it was slightly ambiguous. Hopefully we can get a definitive answer like "Yes Israel will have to pay us like NATO"

Also a question regarding what methods he intends to deport the illegal aliens currently in the country, though forcing him to be overly specific probably isn't best if the methods would scare away normalfags (he still needs to win the general election and we can direct him from there)

This is far more cringe worthy than anything I've seen from SJWs

Threads on random mode, doesn't matter if you le ebin downvote comments.

faggots like other faggots

meant to reply to this

Comments are put in a random order.

Checked.

This kind of upvote tornado is way tooo big for Holla Forums to shift the needles.

wait I thought they hid the scores?

*at all
Retard. Being polite (for Holla Forums) was wasted on you.

Disgusting.
At least his questions aren't complete trash.

Another idea:

"The US currently exerts a strong influence on Germany with our numerous military bases and soldiers stationed in the country.

Will the US intervene to shut down Germany's border and deport the illegal refugees?"

Trump has been critical of Merkel many times so he might be open to this.

Comments are not sorted by upboats.
They are put in a random order.

is that milo?

PRAISE KEK

You have to have 30 day accounts with 500 Karma to post, which few here have

Are you guys even on the website? I'm sorry to admit that I am.

Anyways! No replies from Mr. President just yet!

It's reddit - their lifeforce is upboats - why in the world would they remove the upboat system?

Why does that faggot feel the need to not only ask 3 questions but to then make them incredibly long?

People don't understand that this helps reddit. They're literally cucking themselves.

He's coming back soon.

anything related to Israel is automatically deleted unless it's about the Palestine conflict

oh snap

Post links to comments to upvote and I will. Post links to comments to downvote and I will.

I have a cuck account.

of course it fucking is, you think he would miss daddy's ama?

So that people have an actual chance of having their comments read. Also to prevent bernie-bots or hillary-shills from fucking everything up.

see

I kind of hope that he doesn't answer any of the questions.

and thats milo. did the alt_right turn you gay, or was you alweys a homo?

Everyone there is already a cuck

fuck, that sucks.

Don't you understand humour!? :O
THAT COMMENT WAS EPIC!! XD

Reddit purge when?

Bunch of good goys, that lot.

DUDE WEED.

At least let's ask him about UFO disclosure.

i never thought i would ask this but…how does this reddit shit work ? how do you see his anwers

Why the hell is the Don wasting his time there? He should just come here like Ben Garrison did.

[✔️] NIMBLE
[✔️] NAVIGATOR
[✔️] IMPRESSIVE
[✔️] LENGTH

You don't.
Just keep checking here reddit.com/user/the-realDonaldTrump/comments/
Since everything you ever post is logged for user and moderation review, anything he posts will show up here.

HE STARTED REPLYING

First Trump reply

OK

#I M P R E S S I V E L E N G T H

#MANY TEN INCH SPECIMENS

#PARALYSING VENOM

#ROAMS THE GROUND FOR FOOD

#EXISTED FOR ABOUT 400 MILLION YEARS

#SOME CAN BE HIGHLY VENEMOUS

#SHARE THEIR TERRITORIES WITH TARANTULAS

#IS A PREDATOR

#VORACIOUS EATER

#EARTH'S OLDEST TERRESTRIAL ANIMALS

#LIFE SPENT ON PATROL

#EATS THE WHOLE TARANTULA

#NIMBLE NAVIGATOR

#GIANT TROPICAL CENTIPEDES

#TWO CURVED HOLLOW FANGS

#HUNTING FOR TARANTULAS

I wonder if that Jewish faggot Milo really thinks he's doing any of us a favor by having pink flair that says "FAGGOT" on the most upvoted questions.

Don't even bother with the thread itself unless you want to go through a cringefest. This is the link for Trump's answers

GETTING RID OF THE HUGHES' AMENDMENT

It begins

TRUMP:

thanks i avoid reddit like aids

He is editing the answer as he goes.

It's fucking Reddit what do you expect.

Even if they agree with us Redditors are still fucking faggots that need to be purged.

#ImWithHerNowTBH

:^)

He may have an intern helping him.

WHITES WILL COLONIZE SPACE, FIRST FOR PLANET TRUMP

It's probably HH or some intern

The userbase of the_donald isn't similar to us at all.

They all love reddit, unironically state that the Democrats are the real racists, and fawn over any non white supporters Trump has.

It's a truly pathetic place.

I really don't see how they agree with us in any way. I doesn't seem like they even agree with Trump. I think they just like the memes

All the planets will have Trump in their name. Trump Prime being what was formerly knows as Earth.

why the hell are you using leddit?

(((>)))

I think he would if he could.

But the media would rip him apart for even slightly associating with us.

This may take a while.

This is going really slowly. Also why was Milo's question deleted? I think the Net Neutrality was a good question, must have been intentional by Trump or an error.

Just from his two replies I can tell he's going to be noncommittal. It's not a surprise but I'm slightly disappointed. Hopefully he gives at least one or two insightful nuggets to us.

nigger wh

I suppose you weren't aware that of the 3000 user on Holla Forums, 1500 are Holla Forumsacks, 1000 are cuckchan/reddit crossposters, and the rest shills/MSM/Holla Forums

He's got over 82 months of reddit gold already…

That's not even how the candlejack meme wo-

More proof that the cucks at the donald are beyond salvation

I'm sure that even the full 1488 subreddits are full of unbearable faggots.

Maybe he read this post
and left

cuckchan has obviously deteriorated immensely, but it's nowhere as bad as r/the_donald

You don't use - you stupid newfa

lol dis nigga answered two questions then bounced

There aren't any.
Admins make sure of it.

I would too

lel, that would be hilarious

Isn't he speaking at a rally right now? He said he would do it while he was in the air flying.

> UPDATE: Proof: facebook.com/DonaldTrump/posts/10157382886305725
Looking forward to answering your questions!

you're supposed to say candlejack's name you gi

You truly are retarded.

Not even close it's mostly just low quality threads and faggotry.

The only serious cuckery that they're guilty of is still being on Halfchan to begin with.

Still, IMPRESSIVE LENGTH

56,557 Nimble Navigators here now.

Either there are a ton of questions to filter through or he's stalling.

I noticed that.
His answers so far even look out of place a little.

Alright who got the quints

HAPPENING

Don't why I made this, it just makes me sad for some reason.

He has a speech to do in 30 minutes.

That's a quality post.

Would be great but the site would tank

He decided he wants to do a cuckchan AMA instead

he gets like 100 upvotes a second

Yeah he said internet reception on his plane is shit.

:^)

stop

I guess that's the double edged sword of being on Holla Forums. Sure you get none of the blame, but you get none of the credit either.

Answers are coming in very slow, is his internet access really that fucking bad?

Basically he agrees, but can't say anything without the media going on a witch hunt.

Maybe he is on his plane and is using satellite?

What does trump even do to kill time during his flights?

His words carry a lot of weight and he has to be careful.

I wouldn't care if he responded to a question an hour as long as he doesn't fuck up.

But WHY are they giving reddit gold to Trump, of all people?

kek

Bait plebbitors.

It's to go with his glorious lions mane.

he shitposts on the chans /k/ Holla Forums Holla Forums /x/

That's what Hillary would do. She'd have a team of Harvard PhDs run her answers by a focus group to see how she should respond.

Trump shoots from the hip.

SRS fuckheads think it's cute or people had leftovers I guess.

Honestly it's better this way.

We all know that Trump knows about us but can't say anything because of the Media.

This.
He comes here and calls shills out and shares his memes he made of himself.

redditors are like the fish-frog people of Innsmouth, their ways make no sense to outsiders.

seriously, though, the people who use Reddit do really think it's the only site they ever need to visit. So they give Gold because they were gonna buy it to fund Reddit anyway. Never mind that it's totally against them.

That's when he tweets.

this

Why would Trump hire graphic artists to make memes when we do it for free?

He'll post here when he's president right?
Right?
;_;

Well you're wrong, that's the image he wants to build up.

He's just competent at maintaining that image, however, Hillary is utterly incompetent in everything she does, so her image is the image of her mask falling off.

Intern: 'So the first question is about voter fraud, what do you think of that Mr Trump?'
Trump: 'Yeah we have to be vigilant. It's a crime!'
Intern: 'Alright second question is a bout space.'
Trump: 'Yeah I love space, should get to that one day.'
Intern 'Alright and-'
Trump: 'Hey you know what, forget it!'
Intern: 'But Sir-'
Trump: 'NA FUCK IT'

He's picked up the pace.

i didnt read this thread yet but i wanna point this out anyway

I fucking wish but when's he's president association with us will make it harder for him to get pass his agenda.

No, I'm not wrong you stupid queer. Trump's ability to think on his feet and respond quickly is a sign of a great executive. The Hillary approach I gave you is a horrible way to respond, and it is why she always sounds like a corporate rep, with an outdated stale response.

r/hillaryclinton/

I hope that intern isn't Ivanka's jew.

Heh.

That's probably actually what is happening.

Either that, or Barron is actually the one responding.

(checked)
High-energy replying

And that really counts for something. They have custom filters, shadow bans, and 50 moderators, all nimble navigators, to keep the shills at bay.

Nice question

Major fuckery going on at reddit.com/r/all/

Trump pushed down to #12 and has higher points than the top submission

Archives

archive.is/kmcK9
archive.is/8Acza

Stop

SHUT IT DOWN GOY

Not even a surprise.

It doesn't really matter if his answers are boring, as the media will probably broadcast the semi-redpilled questions along with the answers.

No user, the moderators on /r/the_donald are the shills.

reddit is the glory-hole of the internet

do we still get to use this meme?

I hate these non committal answers

Good.

Make sure to send him the best questions you can think of, he zeroes in on them hard.

by that I mean to say that who cares about reddit

Yes, redditors need to go back.

Holy fucking shit

now he's at #30

archive
archive.is/xUNUa

nope, but this has never been so blatant

Yeah who cares?

Turns out there's a treaty with Russia allowing for sharing documents in criminal investigations. Someone asked a question, but it isn't getting enough votes.

archive.is/U95dM

#50 on /all/ now.
65% upboats was 80% before he started answering.

Everyone knows it's just like communism.

The reddit admins are amateurs compared to the real ringleaders of the lugenpresse. Not nearly as good at hiding their bullshit.

No idiot, it's democracy aka mob rule.

see

nice cohencidence detector friend

kill yourself, roleplaying as a gay kike is disgusting

Yeah this is basically just another way to get his name in the news and improve his brand. Through 5 replies, it doesn't look like we'll get any new information.

(checked)
why should they? their users had a "rebellion" back when that chick was supposedly running things, it lasted, what, a few hours?

they'll eat their SRS-approved content and ask for seconds.

this AMA is total dogshit. sorry god emperor. you should probably have advisors that actually know how social media works before you think you can just type up the same 2 sentences responses you give to the rest of the media.

kys

Next stop: tumblr

Reddit in general is complete dogshit.

wew I'm actually reading this bullshit on Holla Forums

Fuck reddit.

The problem is that he can't announce new policies on fucking Reddit. Also it doesn't matter because Redditors are slavish followers who will eat up anything.

To really get the answers that we want from him we'd have to get him behind closed doors.

please….no…just….no

another archive, guess that's the last since there is enough evidence
archive.is/gj2v0

Yeah, this was ridiculous

it's because reddit wormed its way onto here like the fags usually do

Or onto a mongolian basket-weaving board where he can have plausible deniability.

Goy, we need to talk. No one should expect anything from it.

REMINDER TO ARCHIVE EVERYTHING

hopefully this gets upboated more, but it seems rebbitors are more interesting in DUDEWEEDL MAO

where the fuck are the europa questions?
we need to ask the don what is his exact plan to combat mass immigration that is happening in europe

Is he the one responsible for the cuck porn spam on /k/ right now?

Not worth the risk for him.

I ain't clicking that link but god damn the asshurt they must be feeling to do this

Honestly I was hoping this was going to be a live stream where he answers questions off the top of his head. Wasn't expecting in-depth answers, just a brief idea of what he has in mind for his presidency.

????
no? Your comparison is flawed. Reddit's upvote system is obviously mob rule, I don't know why you can't see this.

i'm not saying he should be giving detailed plans about his strategies against ISIS or anything, but he is capable of coming up with more substantive answers than this, and he should've anticipated putting more thought into doing this when he had time to do that instead of the 30 minutes on the flight right before a rally. that was fuckin dumb. oh well, it's not like he was going to change any of reddits mind anyway.

(checked)

He not really doing much replying outside of what we already know from his speeches.

Wifi issues and an upcoming speech aside, I kinda thought he would put a little more effort into this.

IF EVERY SINGLE PERSON HAS THE SAME VOTING POWER AND A LARGE PART DECIDES X IS GREAT BUT A SMALLER PART DECIDES THAT Y IS BETTER, THEN IT WILL SHOW X BEING BETTER THAN Y, EVEN IF FACTS PROVE OTHERWISE. THIS IS MOB RULE AND THIS IS SHITTY DEMOCRACY.

No, it's not "mob rule". The Trump AMA is by far the most upboated thread on reddit atm, but it's not even on the frontpage.

Reddit needs to be completely and utterly intolerable here.

We can't let ourselves be overrun with those fucking faggots like halfchan was.

I say we ban linking to Reddit after this AMA. If they really need to know something they'll have to go the effort of archiving it.

Cringe worthy backfire. What else would you expect from fagggit, though, honesrly

REDDITORS, YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

funny how this is not on the main reddit page

Just uploaded this to facebook

Yeah, I'm sighing in real life. I think he is being careful to not give ammo to the democrats or to get heat from republicans. I think it's smart, but disappointing.

But you know what? Even if he has not responded to some of the questions, HE HAS SEEN THEM. That's all that is important.

This. Or maybe mods can implement a word filter to make the rebbits known that they are not wanted here i.e. reddit = cuckshed

I see it as insulting Reddit.

Personally i'd be bothered if he put a lot of effort into this, it would mean that he values Reddit.

Go back to political science 101, kiddo.

d-do you think he installed gentoo on it?

It's total bullshit and we know it.

wow are you saying that the system is
R I G G E D ?
I
G
G
E
D
?

he would've been better off not doing any of it all. reddit is honeypot for faggots. a faggotpot, if you will.

I think it's better that he did. It gives him more credit around millennials than Hillary, not much but at least a bit.

It's a mac, what do you think?

I doubt that's his real diet because of his high energy

Why not? He has more money than he knows what do do with.

This one's my favorit

This was the post. Assmad to the extreme.

There were a number of questions in there I thought deserved a good reply.

They're too retarded to know when their questions aren't really being answered anyways

Disgust with redditors intensifying

you have to go back

oh no.

GUYS

>>>/thedonald/

no diet coke?

What is that?

what do you see? what does it mean?

I guess I'm a #HillaryMissile now :^)

The hand.

I cant understand how that POS site works.

Is there any way to get just the Q and A's?
The "thread" or what ever they call it there is a total mess.I just want to see the question and trump's reply. I dont give a shit what random assholes have to say about the subject.

WAIT - WAIT - I SEE IT

Oh no he types w only 2 fingers?

You can click on Trumps username to see all his responses. Press "Context" to see what it was a reply to. Though, this AMA has been horribly disappointing so far. Simple answers and nothing we don't already know.

I suppose you're right. Hardware wise Macs price to performance ratio is fucking awful. But software wise Mac OS is far nicer to use than Wangblows is.

Ctrl+F then type in "realdonaldtrump". This way you'll be able to find his answers quickly.

oh shit

Is it already over?

Fuck this I'm watching porn

No he just moves his hands around when thinking like he does when speaking.

Yes but not one of those is the smug pepe hand.

Thanks

People like us are already voting for Trump, the people he's trying to get to vote for him likely don't know what about what he really stands for. That's why these answers are so boring and overdone. Sucks for us really but that's how it goes.

you dont? wtf

Any Common Core Questions?

Nothing about any shadowy entities ike Silverstring Media or Tavistock ?

PRAISE KEK

Very little substance to the answers and he's sure taking his sweet fucking time answering questions.

I'm disappointed. Not like some plebbit ama would sway my vote in the least but I was expecting better.

I type with more than two fingers because I'm not a pleb

all these non-answers

at least CTR got cucked

the nimble navigators will justify this

another plebbit fail

He's old enough to have learned with a typewriter. He probably does type with index fingers.

I cant believe that many of you were expecting real answers when he has done the same 99% of the time in every single interview.

He prob said fuck it once he saw his replies getting out voted by reditcucks.

this is why Democracy is inherently shit

Sometimes I don't think that most Holla Forumsacks don't understand that we know more about his election than 99% of the population.

Wait, that was it?

Mah nigga

8 questions answered.

leddit BTFO

Engaging directly with your fans is a little different than dealing with reporters who are aligned with your opponent, no?

Does anyone know anything about the_donald founder jcm267?

I have a feeling he is a neocon/shill.

I count 9

he's signalling to us

Oh, he answered another one as I was typing. Is he continuing then? The Faceberg post gave me the impression it was over. 7 minutes ago. And another one. Good, I was disappointed.

He could have at least answered more than eight fucking questions over the span ov one and a half hour. Jesus christ.

yup, just did another

Yup. If you don't want to suck Israeli cock(have any opinion or belief that Israel is no the greatest nation ever) then you get banned for expressing an opinion alternative to that.

He should have started speaking 19 minutes ago

Yup. If you don't want to suck Israeli cock(have any opinion or belief that Israel is no the greatest nation ever) then you get banned for expressing an opinion alternative to that.

He edited the post to say it's over. so 8 questions is all we got.

…and yet he just answered his 10th question

He grew up in a time when men didn't type. That was womans work. It wasn't until the 1980's did men start to learn typing and by then Trump would have had someone type has he dictated what he wanted to be said.

If Trump wants to "Make America Great Again", ask him why Melania's hair stylist is Israeli:

forward.com/the-assimilator/345413/10-questions-for-melania-trumps-israeli-hair-stylist/

Funny how they like to brag about we wuz political incorrectness, but actually ban anything politically incorrect

What's hilarious to see is the response from the rest of plebbit. Their cuckold admis pulled the post from the front page when it's by far the most voted and commented on the site has seen over the past six months.

Once again the regressive left shoots itself in the foot by making sure it is their response to Trump and not necessarily Trump himself that dominates the conversation.

Missed it

Interns took over. He's getting ready for the speech

What if we conduct an operation to get him to post here? Sounds like a pipe dream, I know.

Besides, shills would be working overtime in such a scenario, among many other problems.

gee thanks donald

Oh I know. The hypocrisy there is absolutely insane. It's hard for me to take anyone who participates on that site seriously.

I don't want to destroy his campaign.

Not really. He has said a gorillion times that he doesn't want to give specifics.

It would be hilarious if he's still responding while at the rally

archive.is/Sz1od

This is what the admins boosted to the top of the front page while the AMA was going on. For those who don't know, /r/EnoughTrumpSpam is Correct the Record's beach head onto reddit.

Yeah, I guess #ImWithHer now

Yeah, gotta say I'm very disappointed. He could have made some great answers, but he rushed out of it. SHould have done this when he wasn't so busy. Starting it 30 minutes before he's supposed to have a rally? Why.

maybe the site is slowing down under all the traffic and posting and voting shit going on, so these responses are showing up late.

cuckchan sounds more likely, but it still is highly unlikely

Would anything short of being a literal CP producing satanist really kill his chances at this point? On the other hand, there are some lines that just can't be crossed, I suppose. He's still beholden to PR.

Because he's signalling to us that he knows that Reddit is complete shit.

When DOCSIS 3.1 gets rolled out in a few years.

They avoid the subject of israel there. That must be why.

I don't want to take unnecessary risks when this is pretty much our last chance.

The users on The_Donald have to rationalize why they continue to use Reddit to host their community. It's pretty sad. "If we leave then they win!". No dipshits, they will just keep changing things, like with the r/all algorithm, to suppress and silence you.

The only ones who will be bothered are those who wouldn't have ever voted for him in the first place. The worst thing that would come out of it is that this place will be flooded with an amount of shilling unheard of

Still need to maintain a presence

Wasted dubs.

You think so? The consensus there is way to cucked and servile. They should be doing to other subreddits what is done to theirs.

I suspect that r/the_donald users are actually leftists who are either single issue voters or edgy faggots like Milo who are in it for the attention and memes

Exactly. It makes the enemy mad, regardless, and that's funny.

He's big on twitter, too.

It's not "avoided", it just gets outright banned. Anything criticism of Israel is considered anti-semitism, thus against the rules

You fucking retard, we need /r/the_donald to redpill normies, why should they give up the site?

Just refer everyone to 4chan.

Don't let them forget who's in charge here.

The consensus there is way too cucked and servile. They should be doing to other subreddits what is done to theirs.

Well at least his answers are getting longer.

It didn't answer his foreign policy question unfortunately.

There is no way r/the_donald will ever redpill a single normie. I personally redirect everyone I can to cuckchan

It sounds like time for some concern trolling and subreddit wars with /r/conspiracy.

this hurts my brain

They have about 50 mods who constantly delete anything they don't like. Truly an impenetrable echo chamber

At least he got 10 years and 10 months worth of Reddit Gold - he can come back any time during and a bit after his presidency!

ha

I'm starting to hate cuckservatives more than SJWs

i can't literally even

Jesus Christ you are so right. The vast majority of people on that subreddit still subscribe to the world view of lies. It is not some magical gateway in which we open people's eyes.

Any criticism of Israel on that subreddit is treated as antisemitism. You cannot talk about any misdoing of Israel or even Jewish people.

There was only one question, in the top 200 mod selected questions, about the federal reserve. It was around the #130th position. You cannot tell me that we are going to redpill people if the topic of the federal reserve is mostly not acknowledged.

if you think the cucked alt kike/ milo/ alex jones/ trump movement is going to red pill any one, you're mistaken, its basically just delaying the inevitable. Also america and the west are based off of the biggest cucked words, all men are equal.

Dude, did you even read what I wrote? I'm agreeing with you.

A bunch of LARPing niggerfaggots tbh

It was probably an intern that typed it all up from a script anyway. I doubt Trump gives a fuck about reddit.

lol, it actually stayed up 23 days

You're games aren't going to work on me Moshe

there is some hope

at least the_donald understand the oppression olympics of jews is stupid

Wait, it's over?

all le butthurt redditors pissed donald cucked their site

Apparently I didn't even read what you wrote. Fuck my life.

Go gas yourself kike.

A-APOLOGIZE G-GOY!!!

Don't these dumb kikes realize the reason Trump got so far was by not apologizing?

It's because they're being le ironic xD :DDD

not to bad here either

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/4qnw2l/donald_trump_responds_to_nasty_zionist_israel/

He's speaking live in Toledo right now:

youtube.com/watch?v=vcb_VzvM3Vw

No, they know that's exactly why he's winning

Anime girl loving frog nazis?

has someone been saving all of this?

A good policy is to do what halfchan /a/ does and ask redditors and other cancer to fuck off whenever you see their posting style. It works as long as users outnumber cancer, which unfortunately isn't the case for current halfchan. It's already a given that commie cucks are asked to fuck off back to Holla Forums, reddit scum should also be a given.

In the top left of the page there is a label that says "sorted by: _", it's probably set to "top" or "best", click on the arrow next to it and change it to the "q&a" option.

Hillary's shit right now