I hacked Holla Forums ask me anything

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/hwndu/res/95565.html#95565
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why did you punish us oh great hacker.

Did you get any enjoyment from it?

Because fuck the mods

Giving our data away n sheeit

Does superman enjoy what he does? No. He just does it. For free.

OP is a fag

Mπd [email protected]/* */|{ ¡nG $|{ill$

Euro p∆rliament is next

Attack EA and make video games good again.

are you from china?

I'm a member of an elite ex-NSA hacking hit squad

Hacking Iranian nuclear programs and defending the US drone program is what I get paid to do.

Why didn't you restore the last 50 posts option?

Punishment

Have you installed Gentoo?

Why are you a faggot?

prove it post the databases

Is fucking a trap still gay if you say "no homo"?

I hacked anything ask me Holla Forums

Did you do it as a Shadowrun contract or just for fun?

Did you do it as a Shadowrun contract or just for fun?

Why did you only do half a job?
What I mean is, if you were really all that hot shit a hacker you would have done a more permanent and/or damaging job of it. As it is, it was barely an annoyance. You even ended up doing Jim a favor by giving him the opportunity to do some maintenance things he was putting off. Isn't the whole idea behind hacking to be some sort of annoyance or inconvenience in order to make a point of some sort? The only point I see made is that you are really not all that good at what you do. Besides, what kind of lame ass target is a chan anyway? It isn't like anyone cares, not really.

The hacker appeared on twitter and said he was trying to help Holla Forums by attacking security holes, basically ream all our holes until we have to super glue them shut like my sister.

Sounds like a retarded damage control excuse to me. A normal person would have sent an email, but this guy sounds more like we wanted to watch the world burn.
Boohoo they ignored me I'm gonna throw a tantrum
No, this was probably the most damaging thing any hacker could have done without physical access to Jim's computer. If he wanted to alert Codemonkey he should have changed the global announcement to "Lol hacked xD 1337"

did you also hack us elections?

This.

No you didn't. You crashed the site, you didn't hack a damn thing. Big difference. Hacking takes talent. Crashing a site just takes being a dick. Lots of people are dicks, which is why nobody was impressed by your actions. Accessing Jim's computer…that would have been hacking, and we would be singing a different tune today if you had actually done that. As it is though….you are just a shit-tier punk with a wannabe attitude.

I'm a pro hacker and this guy is lying.

How big is your weewee?