Was slavery a mistake?

If you could go back in time to prevent slavery and save our society from the invasion of niggers, would you do it?

abolishing slavery was a mistake, at least in the way you did it. If you wanted to give them freedom you should have sent them back to africa, not made them citizens

No, lincoln was a mistake.

You're right though, it should have been mandatory.

Lincoln wanted to ship them back to Africa.

SLAVERY NEVER HAPPENED, BUT IT WILL SOON!

Slavery works when there are no machinery around.

If you could go back in time, bring the modern farming equipment's blueprint and knowledge back, niggers will be obsolete before they're sold by their kangz and shieet.

Nogs were brought on ships operated exclusively by jews.

LEt that sink in.
Sage for bad OP and generally mundane topic.

Folk should've picked their own cotton like most Yuros do, hell like all the amish/menonites do

slavery never ended m8
the kikes always had the leash back then and now they still do in the form of welfare and drug operations

I just want to go back in time and make Vikings settle in America so it could be populated by nords

Slavery was a mistake, yes. Because of its introduction of a foreign element that will not go away, it has created a large issue. It also infringes upon free exit, which is the only right that I believe in.

Nah brah, nah

KC tier post

Considering only the wealthiest of the wealthy had them, I'd say yes. They weren't vital to the future of America and are a perfect tool used by the Marxists to tear America apart. Far more trouble than some cotton is worth.

Mongolians aren't nords
America's problem come from slavery post-effects (dindus) and the Federal Power Trips
Not even Natives have caused so much damage in their history as dindus in the last decade

Heck ya. Look at Bio Shock Infinite.

If they didn't use niggers then there wouldn't have been a rebellion.

Yes. Even if they were still slaves, it would be a mistake. Becoming reliant on snother race like that is a bad idea.

what about Iceland? They're breddy redpilled

IT WAS THE DAMN JEWS
They pretty much owned every slave for their plantations, in order too start their globalist export businesses. You might say, well the founders wrote it into the constitution, true its because most of them were freemasons who were helping out the Jews.

Now back in the 60s they let the animals free and they've been rampaging civilization. I don't hate them but I know they are dangerous and at any moment their calmness can turn into violence.

Guess (((they))) wouldn't allow that.

Gee, tough question OP.

The faster the society abolishes slavery, the more civilized it becomes. Slavery is immoral and corrupts the piety of the ruling class. Worst case scenario is an increasing of said (former) slave population.

BLACKED

Or just put them down

Yes. Niggers were brought in by Southern elites and (((merchants))) in order to displace white workers. Niggers were the Mexicans of their day.

Just to be clear, I have no sympathy for niggers and fully support their total extermination and the complete European colonization of Africa.

It was economically productive for a time, problem was they were never deported when it was no longer efficient.

hey now don't pin this shit on southerners, we didn't want these nigs in the first place

Yes, every person that brought a black African to America should have been hanged.

Unfortunately most of them would have been jews.