Whats with this? this cant be right

why do women go to 4chan but guys go to 8ch? there arent meant to be any women on the internet whats the fuck is going on???

Only guys go to 4chan, but they are so mentally retarded that they became traps and now think they are women.

maybe women go there to beat off to virgins? women are inherently sadistic so its a good theory.

Holla Forums became much more popular in the gamergate 4chan revolt. That was a mostly male thing, with women staying in their cliques. 4chan has been officially dead since moot's betrayal. It is now a Facebook knockoff for edgy teens.

but it has been historically established that women dont go on imageboards, i dont think the cuckening is enough reason for women to flock to 4chan over.

bump

That's false. There's plenty of pictures of tits to prove that women post on imageboards.

bump

I like this image.

Because 4chan has:
/y/
/adv/
Holla Forums
/c/
/cm/
/lgbt/
/soc/

All are going to draw more female attention than let's say, /monster/ and Holla Forums

Also they don't have the super seekrit, scary reputation of Holla Forums. Whereas most normalfags see Holla Forums as only being Holla Forums, /baphomet/, Holla Forums, and whatever board /gamergate/ is now.

>he doesn't browse >>>Holla Forums
Do you even cuck bro?

I do browse our >>>Holla Forums

But I prefer 4chan's >>>/mu/ tbh

DONT MIND IF I DO

fuck off

Have you seen what happens when a woman comes here OP? The 2D fags insult her and the gays too. Holla Forums is so gay.

Go back

Yea whatever normalfag

checking

can any femanon confirm theyre not into traps? also doesnt everyone feel insecure compared to 2D? they have everything in the right proportions and are the purest virgins.

Why the Fuck would a woman lurk a site that hates her?
Why would any woman sane or otherwise come here and be insulted, degraded and vilified without the opportunity to defend herself except by showing tits?

Do you go to fantastically delirious, nth wave, feminist, bearded-landwhale appreciation forums, op?

bump

True

bumpo desu

He was talking about two seperate groups. One wants to fuck cartoons (no way that'll fail) and the other group wants to fuck traps. They are either 2dsexual or homosexual.

Because of /soc/

if there is any board on 8ch with confirmed femanons (not talking about traps) its Holla Forums.
anafem gooks, commie black and some anarcho-capitalist sluts are all confirmed as regular leftypol lurkers

isn't a leftist ideology, that'd be /liberty/

it's /cgl/
it's literally just /cgl/

since Holla Forums is a circlejerk that bans anyone that disagree with muh god emperor.
anyone who isn't a zionist cock sucker has moved else where, mostly to leftypol

no..? leftypol has leftist mods that favor leftists users, and leftist board assets and stckies and flags. it is for leftists. sane people flock to /politics/, /n/, /liberty/, /newsplus/ and /eris/

Good riddance

wew

Something doesn't add up, buddy.

This is why you never trust a leftist. Lying is a way of life for you.

should i reroll and >get
to add up?

indian spambots? who would voluntarily add the alexa toolbar and visit cuckchan?
alexa measures using toolbar, correct?

OH YEA THATS RIGHT /soc/ IS FULL OF HORNY JAILBAIT, THE DAUGHTERS AND COUSINS OF OLD Holla Forums

If they did, it would screw up all their data because they would only have info on the kind of people who voluntarily install their toolbar, and not the population as a whole. They've probably got a better system than that.

That's a sad way to look at women, guess you don't get pussy often?

4chan is mainstream.

Women flood venues and cultures that have been sanitized for mass consumption. You will know something has become basic tier when women mob that given thing with reckless abandon.

These comments must've been written by women

Why am I not surprised