Banana Man, Uncucked

So what is your opinion on TJ now that he's been dropping truth bombs about niggers?

He's a fat loser who knows exactly who and what he is and has the integrity not to bitch out and feel guilty for it. He's not someone I'd ever want to become, but I can respect his honesty about who he is.

my sides

He's still a gay faggot

what a bitch answer, too. He should have said "most of those are jews. maybe you should make a video asking them questions and include this in it"

Meh. My opinions about banana boy haven't changed.

Also, doesn't he have a nigger relative or something?

Forgot to sage.

Most people are still totally unaware of the Jewish influence. If he knew about it, I bet he'd talk about it. After all he's shown no problem accepting the truth about black culture. TJ could possibly be very useful in the future if he red pills himself completely.

I have black relatives(not by blood of course). It doesn't necessarily mean anything.

who?

I remember a long time ago cf made an excellent point about these types of people. These people being, the anti-SJW crowd.

They're still leftists who believe in a bunch of stupid bullshit. They just don't like the SJWs because they make them, as "moderate leftists", look bad. TJ is still a filthy anti-racism cuck, he just ridicules the buzzfeed video because he's a passive leftist bitch who's against extremism.

I honestly haven't even watched his dumb fucking video but I'm guessing his answers to black people are filled with "guys we're all equal there's no need to be anti-white we love black people" undertones.

sage because TheSickeningFaggot is nothing but a pervert with shit opinions who likes to dump hot oil on his dick.

Actually he mainly shits on black people and shits on the anti-white narrative. But hey, it's always fun to judge videos that you haven't watched.

Those niggers are so stupid.

At least the youtuber does not give a shit about political correctness.

Then how can I trust your opinion on this particular video? I wouldn't have posted it here if it didn't have some merit. Give it a go.

Amazing Banana?

No thank you.

Holy shit, it never ceases to amaze me how dumb niggers are. Even animals aren't this fucking retarded.

He a confirm BBC fan. He probably got upset that black men keep turning him down. I wouldn't be surprise if he quickly back peddles this video.

Before you get into this video, be warned that the man in it has videos online sodomizing himself with a bananna.

Why the fuck did link this whore? Do you actually watch this person's videos?

That's not even worst thing he filmed himself doing. The Degenerate atheist brags about anal masturbating with sccisors on his tumblr.

You're a cuck. No one cares what you think.

There still anons that ask what BBC stands for.

Even libshits are starting to get annoyed at niggers now. There's only so much shit people can take.

No one cares about your fetishes, go back to /r9k/, loser.

Even liberals realize they will be the first niggers will loot, mugged and rape.

Was the faggot triggered? hahaha. Die of AIDS you semen swallowing, poop dick.

You're bad at shilling.

/r9k/ might be a lot of things. But nigger lovers are not one of them. /r9k/ is what Holla Forums use to be before they went full Feel the bern cucks. If anything your behavior suggest a ass hurt amazing atheist fan that don't like people saying mean things about TJ.

Nice effort. He's still a major gay though.

The guy's a dumb fat fuck. I don't care about him. You posted a bimbo talking about cuckolding in positive light for no reason. You come off as one of the cuck spammers.

That is actually true albeit I sometimes get annoyed with him for that precise reason. Being self-aware doesn't excuse being a shitty sack of garbage in every case.

kys

That girl should never wear white

I mean , he's a fucking banana fucking cunt, but…

he's not wrong.

Tj is an attention whore, like every eceleb. He changes opinions more than he does bananas. He's only making this video to make money. Stop. Giving. Him. Money. You do not want these people as allies.

Yeah, I was surprised too. I wouldn't say he's redeemed himself, but I'm glad he's on the right track.

I mean, maybe he'll come around. Stefan did.

He's kind of a moron, but fuck it. If he redpills people on race, great.

Big Busty Caucasians?

This is about it. Sometimes he says shit I agree with, sometimes he reveals his fetish for trannies without realizing it.

I think that on principle, the chans should have hunted down the cunt that posted the banana video and turned her into the next Jessi Slaughter because that was some low shit to do to someone. You know very well it could happen to anyone on these boards if some feminazi decided to.

And I really don't give a shit what people want to do to their own assholes.

he's playing the field. A dutch youtube personality called him out on his bullshit for defending Islam; one of the points he tried to make was that, by statistical means, more people were killed by white racists than by muslims, so we should'nt be concerned about bringing in millions of undocumented most likely Muslim, refugees.

he's probably trying to work the other corner, but let's be honest, he's a loud mouth piece of shit.

What's even going on with Holla Forums anymore? It was always cancerous shit, but at least there used to be some fun and meme creation.

Have all of Holla Forums's (admittedly meager) meme powers been sucked out and replaced by SJWs?

literally who

They transferred their meme magic to us
At least we know how to use it properly

I've barely thought about Holla Forums since 2008.

It means you are indirectly part nigger

He's arrogant and his politics are pretty shitty (lefty), but he's not a progressive and some of his videos are funny. He'sa funny guy so these videos calling out buzzfeed and the like are golden, but tj comes with a lot of other baggage. He's good for a laugh but nothing close to a Holla Forumsack ideology.

Your retard is showing

too little, too late, too fat, too gay

sage and report e-celeb threads until you faggots let me shill for the people I want