Solutions to the Jewish problem?

Solutions to the Jewish problem?

inject little children with aids so when the jews kidnap them they also get infected.

convert jewish kids to christianity

What "Jewish Problem"? Didn't the Nazi's deal with that?

Found the jew

Everyone becomes Jewish.

Nothing like being a rich curly haired jew at his bar mitzvah

Create a real holocaust this time

Jews are ok.

There's 12 million jews, its still possible

a true holocaust.

give us more money

Make china and Russia richer. Then at least there is balance against the usa

Make the Torah mandatory reading in all schools. The Holocaust will happen on its own.

IM JIM

You can't get rid of them unless you're willing to look every single one of them in the eye, especially any cute Jewesses, and be willing to pull the trigger on every single one.

Ever wonder why they're so persistent, despite multiple extermination attempts in the past 6000 years? Their matrilineal inheritence of Judaism guarantees their existence as long as there's some idiot willing to fuck/breed Jewish women.

Pics related, I am one of those idiots
And I'm also Holla Forums-tier in my general hatred of Jews
Someone please help

I'm sure you could have found a better looking slut to post than that one. Good god man, have some fucking decency.

brilliant

So what you're saying is, jews weaponized cuckoldry?

Ban bagels?

jesus had something but it got him killed

that's me, baby

Looks like the jews are going to destroy the world and take us with them.
thanks christians you stupid fucks and your retarded jesus cult

The solution is simple but uncomfortable. You unplug from the corporate machine and life self sufficiently. As long as there are individuals that prefer ease to struggle and weakness to strength, the jews will exist and prosper.

Christcucks can never do or get anything right. At the end of the day they worship jews just as much as they pretend to not fight for them and ignore all the literal zionist christcucks.

You're right but I think once we kill all the jew-

Or we can just kill all the jews and live peacefully.

This

Dubs confirm Jews win

jewz master race

Exepel them all to israel.
Nuke israel
Ban all forms of cirumcision so no new jews can be made.

Blue eyes white skin "jew"
the genes tell a differant story

Let's give them hugs, there's no need for violence

please try harder

Put em all in a remote island like Madagascar and make sure they never leave.

Oy vey goyim so you see that it is not because of the talmud that I charge interest on your homes, and use the money you've banked to manipulate the markets in my favor, I just do that because I can nyuck nyuck nyuck! WHY DO THEY PERSECUTE ME SO?

You fucking mongoloids, i am not sure if you are ignorants or paid shills, La inquisicion stopped colon ships for merchant day inspection and one of Luther points was that the catholic church started allowing jews.

u wot m8

La inquisicion hunted jews, this is why the catholic church stopped it, why is bad for media and why luther did what he did.

One of a lot of reasons.

need to get rid of the ones who protect them first - that is americucks

Seed the clouds with aerosolized pork fat.

How does you respond?

Holocaust 2: This time it's real.

go back to Holla Forums you edgelord

EDGY
D
G
Y

they hate us cuz they aint us. now c'mere and give daddy what he works all day for

I don't know why it sounds so hard to you. Hatefuck them before if you must.

She's obviously putting a Shini curse on you with those eyes.

right here buddy

that makes me hard

So… we should keep bombing Syria

:^)

It'll be OK, user, during the rise of the Empire; we will castrate you and hook your soul into a giant two legged walking machine of death and destruction. You can make it up to the Empire by mound-making. You can either use a full body of the Jew for your atonement or you may use just their skulls for more favor.

Iran and Saudi Arabia need to unite in their hatred of the Jews.

I say fuck em.
Breed them out of existence.
Kill their men and rape their wives and daughters.

Iran hates Saudi Arabia, Saudi Arabia hates Iran.
In the past the Jews have allied with both Iran and Saudi Arabia based on how many shekels they could make at the time.

Why stray from a proven path?

/thread

how to make anything a holocaust photo

Why should we kill crypto-jews?

The vibrations are raising on this planet and soon they will spontaneously combust.

very first quote is supposedly "A heathen who studies the Torah deserves death" or so I am told, makes it hard to find out what is real if they threaten you right off the bat

and fuck you kikes can't make an infographic, there is no rime or reason to how it's put together

what year is it

fug, need some sleep

pic related

an hero nigger

"The Jews" would have no power if whites weren't so incredibly lascivious and receptive to sexual perversion. So in short the solution is to kill yourself .

What the fuck, Germany!

what's the problem?

Impeaching trump would be a start

This place is truly 4chan now.

i think there may be more jews than people who think they need dissolving, so the most efficient solution, surely, is to gas Holla Forums. check fucking oven.

Not an argument.

That sure is an interesting point user; Here's an idea, rather than wait around for another "helpful" "infograph" to suit your worldview, why don't you…how should I put this in a way you would understand it…?

(((Take))) (((the))) (((initiative))) to do (((you))) (((own fucking research on the matter))) (((you))) (((lazy))) (((((((((((((((((((fuck))))))))))))))))))))

The problem with the rebuttal infograph is that it is as dishonest as the one it tries to rebut. The question really is, which one is more dishonest? The supposed sourcing of the excerpt is from a freemason website that is already suspect since freemasons have been subverted by jews themselves. The site claim the list comes from a leaflet that by then had been floating around for half a century, which if true, is interesting to say the least. But I digress, the rebuttal attempt even in its own words admits that some quotes are real but are either poorly translated or "taken out of context" which still means that the quotes did exist on some level. The only compromise between that is that some quotes exist but not in the Talmud, and the ones that are fabricated I won't attempt to defend. But the problem is that it tries to stipulate that if it's not in the Talmud, that somehow makes the quote wholly invalid even when it's still from a jewish source. In some cases when it basically says, "it's from a commentary," it stops there before admitting anything further.

The idea that because it's not in the talmud that it makes it invalid is itself dishonest, and I say that without defending the illegitimacy of saying they're all talmud quotes which the infographic/leaflet implies. But what I find especially interesting is that the rebuttal infograph attempts to invalidate some quotes by saying it's wholly fabricated when it's not. Remember, we're dealing with two dishonest sources. The point I'm getting at is that if you want to use an infograph from 2013 Holla Forums in an attempt to dismiss a popular infograph that's been floating around even longer, actually strive for legitimacy instead of playing it back the exact same way. I'm not saying you made the infograph, I highly doubt you're the same poster from 2013 that tried to use both links cited. But for some keks, let's see how the mason tries to rationalize the legitimacy of this quote. Spoilers: He's not doing a very good job. Personally his rationale makes it even more damning.

Original quote from the infographic/leaflet: Kelhubath (11a-11b): "When a grown-up man has had intercourse with a little girl… It means this: When a grown up man has intercourse with a little girl it is nothing, for when the girl is less than this [see footnote] three years old it is as if one puts the finger into the eye [again see footnote] tears come to the eye again and again, so does virginity come back to the little girl three years old."
Rebuttal:
>This is probably the most insidious quote in the whole list. The words are correctly quoted but completely out of context. All the words after [see footnote] actually appear in the footnote, and are therefore not part of the Talmud itself.
See what I mean? "It's a footnote therefore it's not in the talmud!" Also if you cut the quote off after [see footnote] you would be left with an incomplete sentence. I think in a rush to dismiss the quote he botched his own explanation and that the talmud is literally saying to see the footnote but continues the sentence.
Continued:
> This passage is a discussion of the penalties and consequences of adult-child sexual relations. The point being made is that if a man has sexual relations with a little girl, that is to be punished less harshly than if it is with an older child or an adult woman. Importantly, when she grows up, the child is to regarded as still having her virginity for legal and marriage purposes. She is not to suffer. In modern times it is quite shocking to think that the fine or reparation for raping an infant should be less than that for raping or seducing an older child, but that is the relative judgement that some of the rabbis made, and which is recorded in the Talmud. The following paragraphs continue to discuss this issue, and there does not seem to be a strong consensus on the issue. The important thing, though, is that whilst from a modern standpoint we (whether Christian, Jew or atheist) might deplore the medical and psychological ignorance which seems to inform this decision, it must be stressed that the Talmud in no sense condones such behaviour. The discussion is about how it should be punished.
You know, when all's said and done, it's very strange to have to have that discussion in the first place and then to not have a consensus. Oh but hey, we can still take the mason's word and believe that it doesn't condone such behavior.

Sanitizing the planet of Jews just takes a bit of will and not much of an investment. You just use their own shekels to dig their graves.

A gene editing virus that replaces jew dna with superior goy dna and spreads like the common cold.

Jews are not people