Somebody's doing the hacking

So who hacked us? And why?
Its been 5 days, surely someone has stepped up to take credit for this.

Other urls found in this thread:

ganstagirls.net/tube/11181810/anna-storelli-2.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He's a cunt, but he's a cunt who makes a good point.

wat a funny cunt

Jesus, how pathetic

cruelty exists to straighten the hearts of the weak

Everything you need to know is here: ganstagirls.net/tube/11181810/anna-storelli-2.html

It's good to be back

What point is that? What is funny about hacking?

Ruining shit for others is fun

Stupid. They're not even around us to see our reactions. Nowadays people find humor in everything, and that's part of why they're retarded.

he made jim shut down sunshine you fucking idiot.

I don't give a fuck about their names or who they are. I'm talking about hacking not being funny.

who said it's gonna be funny?

This already happened, why are you referring to it with a future tense?

Guys, I'm scared. The hacker known as 4chan pwned us with Computer Science III. If we try to find him, he'll blow up our vans. What do?

free speech? lol, you get banned from most major boards for insulting the pussies at Holla Forums.

Don't ask how I know, but it was someone on the inside, a leftypol tard.

you can spew anti Holla Forums shit literally everywhere and get applauded for it, are you seriously mad that you get banned when you shitpost on Holla Forums?

If you made a debate thread on Holla Forums you could say your piece without getting banned, unless you are retarded and incapable of doing so. You won't do it though, because you know that you'll get absolutely BTFO by those nazi autists.

kelurselv

Just because your view is unpopular (and it's not anymore really), that's still not a justification for censorship.

Problems with moderation on Holla Forums are nothing new, and have only been getting worse and worse. Bans back then that would have been questionable are just accepted now. You know the place once touted itself as "the last bastion of free speech", but that's just kind of a sad joke now.

Censorship is not just bad for the "shills", it's bad for the userbase itself, and since it's such a popular board, it's bad for the rest of Holla Forums too, since that's where our newfags come from. Like you said, if someone will be BTFO by Nazi autists at every encounter, why censor them to begin with? That was how Holla Forums used to think, but now it's more about quantity of users over quality, and it reflects on all of us.

i dislike how much Holla Forums bans, i've been banned from there a few times for really dumb reasons and i don't even post there often. But i can understand why they ban, shills are very real and so are concern trolls (intentional and not), i don't have a problem with a board trying to preserve its identity, i've seen enough communities swamped and murdered by "new users" over the years

i don't really agree with Holla Forums bans necessarily affecting the rest of the site, i guess you sometimes get faggots coming to Holla Forums and wanting more moderation (when this sites Holla Forums was originally based on absolute minimal moderation while still having the board be functional), other than that i don't know what you're talking about