Reminder that jim sold us out. he's been selling us for years and now he admits it. fuck that kike

reminder that jim sold us out. he's been selling us for years and now he admits it. fuck that kike.

selling to who? doesn't every site hosted in the US have to answer to the authorities?

watch

How about no.

how about you watch the video, see the evidence, or shut the fuck from the first place, because you refuse to see the opposing viewpoint and keep spouting memes. it's faggots like you who will doom this place.

wrong vid. hehe couldn't find it fug :DDDDDDd

jim did sold out, I feel betrayed

Jim stopped putting up ads. Video is irrelevant. All he shills now is his youtube channel thing and /newsplus/

DELET THIS

I'll have you know that the users are loyal to me. Have fun with your terrible jokes. Your free to make your dumb little jokes you miserable sad fucks. But I'm the fucking leader of this site. You should thank me for it even being here.

daily reminder that jim ruined this site

"if it is free then you don't need to sell it to me"
-richard stallman 2014

Really? You mean the same users that all showed up here from 4chan in the last 6 months? *Those* users?? Because it seems to me that they aren't even loyal to themselves, let alone any particular chan, let alone the guy who runs one. Your idea of what the word "loyalty" means is truly warped.

True enough. And that should be all you ever need to say. Sadly, you never just stop there. You go on with shit like this:

Really? Openly claiming that you are worthy of worship, just because you run a fucking chan? Face it, Jim…even if you ran Holla Forums half as well as Hotwheels did, that wouldn't be an action worthy of worship, or even thanks. And you don't. You have run this site into the ground and turned it into a halfassed version of 4chan. And you want thanks for that? Seriously, what are you offering here that anyone can't offer by signing up for a Blogger account with Google anymore? Anonymity? Ha! Not by half. You and I both know there is not really any such thing here anymore. There is the outward appearance of it, sure, but not true anonymity. No, Jim…this is not worth thanks. It is nothing more than a modern version of an old usenet board because of your misguided and uneducated efforts. Your users base is 13 year olds with mental issues. What sort of future do you really think that holds? And what sort of weird ego trip must you be on to crave the worship of such people?

I can't wait for the government to tire of you and pull the plug on this shithole so that we can all watch and really see who is loyal to who and just how much support you can glean out of a hundred or so autistic junior high school kids.

No Jim…it is *you* who should be thanking and worshipping *us*. Without us, you have nothing. NOTHING.

is Holla Forums profitable?
or are you just doing it out of passion or some other gay shit?

FREECH BTFO!

Jesus Christ nigger thats not even Jims trip you stupid newfag. What a waste of an autism-rant. So many obvious Freech niggers ITT

Yeah, but that is ultimately part of the whole point here, isn't it? The guy who owns the site is responsible for maintaining it, including maintaining control of the kind of people who use it. Jim is the one who allowed it to get like this, user is right about that much. So yeah…the site is full of retards. But the only way it got like this is because it was allowed to happen..

This implies he was oblivious to the sites own code.
This implies he had knowledge of it previously
Who cares if only Hotwheels can decrypt it? You'll feed him to the pigs if he doesn't decrypt it for you and after seeing the security failure that led to 4,1,2017 I doubt it's anything near as secure as anyone thinks it is.
need proof.

I'm too skeptical for this shit.

I'm not reading your 15 paragraph long 8ch Jim fan fiction go back to tor and post your CP there salty mf.