archive.is/f6Qrv
archive.is/h1Vca
archive.is/SjFFc
youtube.com/watch?v=PFxFRqNmXKg
archive.is/pymdL
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Google has always been like this, fam

plebbit late to the party once again.

The google doodle a month ago was some asian marxist.

Please pay more attention, user.

Why isn't Trump listed on Wikipedia as the candidate either?

The sad part is some lemmings are willingly influenced by this propaganda shilling. They think perceived majority consensus must be what is right.

Meanwhile for people here it would be an insult to our intelligence and would cause us to question the alternatives.

Well better late than never.
Isn't the doodle by some mudslime or cop killer?

It's not just some.
I remember reading a study about the effect information bias had on potential voters.
It's effective at guiding a persons choice around 40% of the time.

It's how Europe got so bad, media monopolies and hate speech laws - constant shaming of 'racists' on television on every television programme, comedy or soap, it doesn't matter. Their agenda will take precedence over the entertainment factor, that having being said - they've overplayed their hand and I think it's coming back to bite them.

Sometimes the mere existence of the right wing is a miracle to me. Especially boomers who only know mainstream media or the college educated, troopers who stand unaffected even after intense mental 'astroturfing'.

What was it that Gobbels said?
Something about the best propaganda is the truth?

holy shit

Thanks man.
That is the reason that we still have "right-wing" parties and the reason that it's coming back to bite them in the ass.
They can talk shit until the cows come home, but if their narrative doesn't mesh with reality, it needs to be adjusted. Eventually those adjustments will cast light on the lies that have been spread.
Once that happens we're free to break the conditioning.

Could it have anything to do with the fact he's been nominated and the DNC hvae not yet?

Why are you on leddit?

There's something funny about this orange hat man…

I monitor Youtube too whenever I can, they have been in full damage control mode since the start of the RNC. Trending is pretty much Colbert/Current year man/That other annoying guy with faked likes and censored comments. Trump speech was censored from trending, comments disabled on DNC speeches with full like bars (a second video of Queen Sheboon made it there with comments enabled that shit on it), and Melania speech drama was superficially top for 2 days, then it instantly disappeared from the page.

Don't worry though, people caught on long ago and Trump plans on going to war with the media very soon.

Holla Forums from what I understand from the admins, is meant to be an elite think tank that appeals to the strong men that create mainstream society. For example influencing Trump (see Semitic star tweet). It is not meant to break into the mainstream but to influence those who create the mainstream.

I had trouble coming to terms with this mission, as I thought we should be red pilling on a massive scale but, it's quite ingenious and the mods were right.

Imagine Holla Forums over run with Redditors. It would be hell. That is what happened to 4chan and that place sucks.As soon as your demographic starts including women, and normies then the quality drops off and the Alpha thinkers, migrate to better pastures.

You can't have quality and quantity on an image board.

user, you should by now know already that all Silicon Valley projects that are good for controlling the population get funded up by the government.

What other sites actually have some decent conversation then? it's starting to get pretty shitted up in here

It's a shame that so much good shit is on Youtube, otherwise I'd drop it and be done with Google as a whole.

None at the moment, the best posters are still hear just diluted. The problem is you need a certain level of activity on the migratory sites to function. Until this place gets a lot worse it won't happen just yet.

Endchan
16chan
and 8ch.pl are some I hear great things about.

wouldn't linking you just make the shills go there too?

Sounds like you want an echo chamber to constantly confirm your delusions.
Lay off the fucking crack pipe. Chans are the only refuge for right wingers since openly supporting anything less than Carl Marx himself is considered social suicide. You're not the fucking illuminati.

Some, but look at 4chan migration, the cucks usually stay behind. The new sites are always a bit too much for them. That mixed with habit it's hard to change sites to be honest.

That is your opinion. Your just butthurt. name a more elite community in terms of thought exploration and free speech. Go ahead, would love to hear it.

Influencing perception.

The world is not as pozzed as it seems. The fight to reclaim it entirely i FAR from hopeless.

(((They))) want you to think otherwise and give up.

Please delete this, we don't want to see your dads penis

Good old Jewgle.

or

your ignorance and retarded "argument" is not an excuse for any of your elite thought

More shitting and does not offer an alternative or more elite think tanks than Holla Forums

If you going to criticize then name something better.

You can't even into ids, oh secret lord of frog god and my response stated why I won't. lol, go fuck yourself. You belong here.

everytime

KEK

You sound like a leftist, start arguement with insult and then when asked for evidence.

ARE YOU KIDDING MEEE?!?!

HAHAHHAA

Ahhh, the first post. If its not a denial or a deflection, its a downplay of significance.

Only an elite mind could've got this far.
see >>6912075

Not an argument.

I asked for an example of a more elite think tank.

To be fair it could be referring to those who have not been nominated yet

just one batch of hundreds of screenshots.

We have even influenced the election and our culture is starting to permeate the internet.

Anyway if your not a proud Holla Forumsack what are you doing here?

Your like those whites who can't be proud of their own race.

Verified. Its true. (((Google))) was accused of skewing search results and (((they))) denied it.

Negative. If that was the case, then even allowing for their being slow to update after she was officially nominated tonight (in "omg so historic" fashion), Bernie should not be there because he dropped out.

k, moly.

Great buzzwords and propaganda. Let's see if you're more than a tool. That same rhetoric is used to push BLM/leftists/everyone really into being useful idiots. Only a puppetmaster pushes groupthink, and only a fool falls for it. There's still a couple of the old guard hanging around, m8. Mostly just for laughs

wikileaks.org/google-is-not-what-it-seems/

>jewtube, jewgle chrome/ium, jewgle docs, jewgle mail, jewgle analytics, jewgle anything listed here: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Google_services

Can't provide an example of a more elite think tank.

Thinks posting to one post, is enough to discredit all of Holla Forums's contribution. Thinks it's a valid argument.

You remind me of
Trump is racist

Really prove it, show me one racist thing he said

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?>!?!

I am asking you to name a more ELITE THINK TANK that has an internet community.

until you do, you are just a leftist squirming away. So many of you on here lately. It's getting exhausting, getting you to respect basic principles of lagos.

Shit fam, you got that all wrong. Let me fix it for you:

Never get anything done.

Gets possibly one of the most powerful men in the world and the next leader of the free world to share it's content.

Keep your ebonics out of here nigger.

Sure, it would be cool if we were the secret Trump campaign office. But it's more than likely that Trump glazed over us and continued about his day.

You guys are so triggered it's hilarious and none of you can name a better site.

Keep at it libtards.

Did that image get media coverage? Yes
Did Trump campaign have to respond ? Yes

Does that constitute an effect? Yes

Wew what is happening no lagos. All ethos.

Yeah, Holla Forums didn't do that. It was the majority of the US voters who probably don't even know we exist.

Stop taking credit for shit you had no part of.

I told you why that won't happen. Not invested in your fee fees about maybe not being able to aggrandize yourself by being a poster on an anonymouse IB.

Do continue though, you're proving my point wonderfully and I hear you get an honorary degree after filling 4 threads to completion.

Switch to searx.me.

That was reddit's doing according to OP

I gotta be honest, you guys don't shit. Right now what we should be doing is shilling the fuck outta Jill Stein top divide the Dem party. See already the (((media))) is throwing articles left and right to discredit her, call for "unity" and all others kind of shit. I know there's a thread, but it's not that long. We need to turn this into a board project, set up goals and whatnot. We need to get that bitch to 1,000,000 followers before november, get all the bernouts in there. Make the Clinton bitch sweat. Right now it is the time for all 2000 of us to band together and coordinate on this.

I don't think the jewish star thing was a good idea. We didn't do it, some guy on twitter did it. Now, some faggots desperate for attention here shilled to hell and back that it was us, thus some journos snooping around got a set up for his next history. That did not help Trump, and then Hillary did that stupid "epic" tweet that got a lot of likes and shit. You guys have to understand that Trump and his campaign are far more important right now that the notoriety of this board.

How is media kikes ranting about nazi frogs helpful to their cause?

They painted Trump as an anti-semite. They didn't talk about us per se, they just said "Trump is an anti-semite, he posted an nazi image" and the fact that that lame tweet from hillary got so many fucking retweets drove me up a fucking wall.

kek

We can do more.

My point is this place is an elite think tank by the nature of it's free speech and it has had important contributions to the internet and the world. We are free from personal vetted interested and the truth ultimately wins.

What other think tank can say that? That their research and discussion can be free and explore any topic?

The nature of kek and memes means that is also superior to traditional think tanks in the sense that our ideas spread more effectively and stay with the audience longer.

Think Tank: A think tank or policy institute, research institute, etc. is an organization that performs research and advocacy concerning topics such as social policy, political strategy, economics, military, technology, and culture.

We meet all of those criteria to some degree.

I made my argument and now I am just saging the thread. Up to anons to judge for themselves.

I agree that some faggot did fuck up with that, but even this place has shills and retards.
I seriously doubt any of the Thuleans did it.

Good post user, im totally down.

Holy shit, that backpedaling. Rare to see a backdown from an argument that is that pathetic

I presented my points. And to be clear all of you failed to name a better website / think tank.

I am just repeating myself now.

Yeah, it does it for Google Canada as well.
archive.is/yWfQm

Note entirely surprised considering what we know about Google's parent company, Alphabet, and its ties to the Clinton campaign. There was also that controversy not too far back where they were sending official emails from the Trump campaign to the spam folder by default. Crooks.

I dont need another site, not sure why you do.

I come here to discuss politics and shitpost. Who says we need to make a difference in the real world? The fact that this place exists as a form of free speech is enough for me.

*Not

Then we need to focus on the Stein thread here

We need to make it a general.

This looks decent from a cursory glance. Any background info?

No fucking wonder you want to roleplay as an elite think tank. You're a mouthbreathing stutterfuck whose only role in life is going to be replaced by a robot in a year or two.
:^)

Making memes for the Green party? Sounds fun, those fucks will believe anything with Gaia in it.

Lol I am finishing my degree in electrical engineering at a top tier uni in Canada and fucked 35 different women up to date none of them prostitutes and most of them HB6+ a couple of fatties when I was really drunk but that's it.

So you tell yourself whatever you need to put others down so you can feel better about yourself.

No one can name a better think tank. Yet we are not elite. Alright folks.

Like I said none or you are presenting arguments and are just offering emotional arguments.

Saging thread in the sense thread topic is Google manipulating search results and here we are arguing because you guys can't accept that we actually have some interesting and influential ideas.

i never said I wanted an echo chamber, I'm just looking for a place where my oaths wont be constantly broken.

I think this may help you a lot: Define think tank.

See

Yes

No

Allright reading that second point again, your right.

It's an overstatement, but, I stand by elite think tank.

You want to belong so fucking badly. Just stop. Let your merits figure out where YOU lie, not some morons online. Jesus, user. You're a stupid bulldog. Maybe the_donald will be better for you, you get upvotes. Kindly fuck off or l2sage

Well gee, no shit. And in my opinion, it's fine that we have no real world influence. Like I said earlier, it's the free speech here that matters.

Holla Forums doesn't show up on google either.
(Hiroyuki and moot's jewish boss are Hillary supporters)

No argument offered. Only insult

Remember kids Jill Stein is against the big corporations.

You are never going to win if you just stick around in the same place. I never posted on that sub simply because I can achieve more posting "racist facts" on other subs.

I see this more of an opportunity to say (((google))) is not to be trusted and lead them to other topics (((google))) is actively suppressing

This post might be the very definition of "Trying too hard"

Trips confirm

He's not the minority board wide, either. How the fuck did people get like this? Took a couple months off and this ELITE THINK TANK 3d chess nonsense is all over.

People are getting up on their high horses.

I can't say confidence is a bad thing, though. A bit annoying when someone like the user in this thread shows up, but that line of thinking may lead to him actually doing something, maybe.

Who knows.

kek

What are the small city-states in the lower right?

I got he same thing. That said send it over the Breitbart and let them pester google with it.

Being led by the nose like that doesn't make them achieving something inherently good. Eh, sure it'll be funny and it's prob just 8/pol/s version of /new/ newfags. Damned annoying though.

Leaves Trump out in the Netherlands too.

I think one of them is Constantinople

Somebody in one of the other google threads said it's the only open source alternative. I've been using it for about a week with good results.

derp. murkans. every heard who the guys are who made jegle?? no?? maybe by two kikes, nooo? and funded by your kike-ciaaaayy??? huuuhhh..
ugh. fucken morons
jegle. go kill youself mcdonald

Holy shit I'm at U of T studying electrical engineering too. Are you going into 3rd or 4th year? I'm just thinking about who you could possibly be.

danke, have a merkel

Why would you save that?

Anonymous already have something going.

I go on sprees of saving, regret for not saving. it's a vicious cycle.

what exactly is he going to achieve though? Where do you think he can be led by self-aggrandisation on a political shitposting board?

more that the board, or parts of it, is being led

I just have no desire to see Angela Merkel naked m8, I save plenty of stuff otherwise. Like this funny movie quote

Holla Forums is not a thinktank, it is a shitstorm site run by a kike with 1000s of degenerate users and just as shit as plebbit but with more datamining and Holla Forums is not open source.

Holla Forums and Holla Forums are the only good boards on this site.

there is cancer boards such as
>>>Holla Forums
>>>/furry/
>>>/cuteboys/
all full of degeneracy and at the top 10 boards and Holla Forums news+ is controlled opposition created a half-gook porchmonkey that shillls for Hillary and pro-BLM shit.

pic related, owner of Holla Forums.

ugh

what are the odds that jill stein also endorses hillary to keep the dem vote from splitting? should we be shilling for johnson instead?

idk, it's interesting to see her humanized on that level. I imagine underneath all the bullshit, she's conflicted and it's important to see these delusional traitors as ultimately human like you and the rest of the bots and wonder the how and why.

dicks

Why is that important? As far as I'm concerned, Merkel has forfeited her humanity. She's nothing more than a dancing monkey for the EU.

If it makes you feel any better I get this.
I expected Hitler or racist

AHAHAHAH

I never saw this before, topkek

Know thy enemy. Unless you believe in lizard people, she is still human and removing that from her is merely a disservice to you out of what is ultimately laziness.

She is human, but has forfeited her humanity. I know her as an enemy because of her actions, not because I've seen her in her birthday suit.

lol. I want a greater understanding. Actions are ultimately reactive. Methods are weird, but it's hard to fathom without something so base.

Goebbels did lie a lot.

Sup. First day on the job?

cringe

Unless you are following orders, influenced by an ideology. At that point, actions are very deliberate and premeditated.

checked
this but thanks for letting us know. looks like it made NBC news. Notice Gary Johnson isn't included either, just the three "left-wing" candidates.

pretty disgusting, but not surprising

We had nothing to do with that though: it came from some comedian on Twitter with no connection to us. Original image was posted on Twitter on June 15th, didn't make it here until June 22nd.

There's something that went.. differently for people to ascribe to that ideology. I don't personally see a benefit to ignoring it as I'm resolute in mine.

Again you assume I'm ignoring knowing thy enemy. I'm not, at all. I wouldn't be on Holla Forums if I was

No. Right now we need to be shilling the fuck out of the message: A Trump victory ensures Clinton and her corrupt DNC machine are prosecuted and jailed for high crimes, leaving the Democrat party free for the taking by the progressives who were shut out.

Simply saying there's more available than you advocate for and that it's potentially interesting/valuable.

Pathetic. Typical leftist reply. You never answered the other user's question, you just tried to act smug. Liberal counterarguments:

You're braindead. After your whore mother shit you out she should have just tossed you in a blender then let the dog lap you up, useless liberal scum.

I N T E R N E T P E O P L E
N
T
E
R
N
E
T
P
E
O
P
L
E

Let me guess, the actual woman in the right picture is a tranny or is on the team in some unimportant capacity right?

Can we please start archiving the various google pages to prevent them from saying that it was an accident?

archive.is/gs6r3 (google.com)
archive.is/f6Qrv (Google Canada)
archive.is/h1Vca (Google UK)

sauce would be huge

If anyone needed a definition for the words "normie" or "normalfag" here you go!

Pic related: It's a white man.

Hello newfag.

REEEE

actually (((Levin))). Still..

wtf?

Not necessarily. Google has been showing its true colors since 2014 (to me at least). Anyone who's still surprised by such things is a massive newfag that needs to lurk more.

Bottom right one is Constantinople.
Top one is Hong Kong?
I have no idea what the bottom left one is.

archive.is/SjFFc

oy vey the goyim know

That they think this will help their cause and not hurt it is scary, when you consider the power they wield. The death wall in Caligula with no driver.

The one on the right looks good.

Any chance that higher ups might be getting fed up with Hilldedog and her scandals?

Montevideo, Baku, and Istanbul.
wut

youtube.com/watch?v=PFxFRqNmXKg

2nd one is a woman.

My first thought after looking at that pic: that last one is a kike if I've ever seen one. Then I looked at the names.
I'm getting better at it.

i hope so

would you happen to have an archive of screenshots like these? I'd love to be able to see them all at once, rather than wait for them to be reposted.

Until someone actually starts uploading videos to dailymotion or some shit, I see no alternative to jewtube.
[spoiler]it sure was comfy before jewgle got their kike hands all over it[spoiler]

forgot the fucking slash goddamnit

archive.is/pymdL

Google truly is our greatest ally!

REMINDER
Jewgle catalogues and datamines you, switch to an alternative search engine if you have not already done so

thats still wrong famalam use two * at the begining and end of a spoiler

Don't want to sound like a shill, but Google can't really use an individuals information. Even if they could they have too much at stake, they realize that if they fuck up they're giving away their position as top dog

You just shouldn't use Google simply because of their politics. My post may seem redundant but I just hate autistic freetards

shoo shoo, schlomo. you have nothing to gain and everything to lose by using jewgle

Why do you feel the need to prove yourself while being anonymous?

Your ego is glass.

fucking KEK

As expected of jewgle.

trump empire never took back panama canal?? your map is broken.

Holla Forums is overrun by rebbit. you, for example.

The autism is real with that one.

it's just such a weird thing to say. every statement is from an alien perspective. "from what I understand from the admins" who says stuff like that.

Looks like it's corrected now.

Note the not too subtle propaganda still at work.

1st image:
Trump, scowling, looking downwards, grim ("dark"), weathered, in a photo a bit unflattering and slightly blurred

2nd image:
Rotten It'sMyTurn, smiling, looking upwards, hopeful, hugely photoshopped, one of the best photos.

yes, you played right into their game. they took trump out exactly so you would notice and make some noise. then when they got your attention, they add Trump aaaaaaaaaaaaand Gary fucking Johnson.

To be fair, Trump has had the same picture on all of his social media sights for as long as I can remember.

I don't think Johnson is a real concern.

The left is 3/6 male, the right is 5/6 male

We need to be shilling Jill Stein as hard as possible. Only democrats will defect to vote for her.

Wikipedia = jews and SJWs.

Jewgle is evil user and it has been for a long long time, he stated the obvious. Jewgle, Facekike, Twatter or whatever "Social Media" and ALL media( Fox News will soon fall in line and full on oppose Trump too) will do whatever they can do damage Trump and elect Killary, only this time they won't even try to be subtle.