Holla Forums makes MONEY

We need MONEY! = POWER = GLORY

Trump has proved the power of wealth…. I made a thread awhile back and it inspired a few more but we need something more than telling each other to do coding or welding or pleb shit. Jews control the world through money. We have the best Aryan men sitting around shitposting, few of us breeding, most of us depressed. We have a handle on biology, women, Jew World Order, meme power, organic lifestyles, revolutionary tactics, power of influence, VIRTUE…. All we are really missing is money. I'm not talking materialism, I'm talking power. Personally I have a high IQ, terrible math skills, years of labor experience, and I can't fucking figure a way out of the usury trap. Monthly bills are killing me and I can't make the art (which I was trained in) to counter Jewish lies because I have to work all the fucking time just to survive.

Let's talk about making REAL money. I know it's an impossible question to solve, but if anyone can do it, it's Holla Forumslacks

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/2d7bg2/tldr_of_rbeermoney/
pastebin.com/Aqhs00Hr
youtube.com/user/HeyKidsNursery
mega.nz/#!GNRBiRaA!WW_Z8afor_QSvTv_81hiqg9l3xFtZhJJvGvFSTC3umE
archive.is/qXJJ9
founders.archives.gov/documents/Franklin/01-01-02-0041
blackhatworld.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Please don't shit up the post with talking about how you sell on ebay or whatever.

Let's pretend we all live in cities or even small towns. Pretend you have no family support.
Where do we go from there

Don't be niggers

They're all pathetic nigger here complaining and dying

Move out of San fagcisco.

Stop doxing me, I don't live there

I ain't doxing anyone, just a guess since the cost of living there is high.

The only way you could have high debt is because you wasted a lot of money on something, probably something unnecessary like a fucking huge loan for a retardedly expensive property.

Otherwise, you'd be fine.

No, I was bluepilled into college. I don't pay them but they stole me refund this year.

I've been everywhere though. Every small city, many small towns. White people aren't doing better than Mexicans at this point. And Mexicans are surprisingly EVERYWHERE

1. Learn trades
2. Have diverse skills
3. Be educated in math and science
4. Get jobs people don't like
5. ???
6. Profit

Alright broke ass Holla Forumslacks listen up! To be rich means making money and reducing expenses. You can make a million dollars but if you spend more than that, you're in debt and the kikes own you.

Being rich and being well off are two different things. Well off people tend to have careers. They can be blue or white collar people with doctorates but they still are a slave to their company. Rich people own the companies that pay these well off people.

Donald Trump is rich. Your doctor is well off. Be like Donald and start a business.

Good books on entrepreneurship are:

Millionaire Fastlane by MJ Demarco

Think and Grow Rich by Napolean Hill

The Lean Startup by Eric Ries

The biggest thing I learned about business is failure is inevitable. Learn from those failures and move on to the next idea.

Not everyone is cut out for business. If you're that person, get into a career that will always be in demand and requires specialization. Become a neurosurgeon, a tax lawyer, etc. I know a lot of Holla Forumslacks recommend trade jobs but the illegals are dragging wages down because they will work harder for less pay. Any spic can measure and cut wood or paint but few of them can wire a building or operate heavy machinery.

Now that you're making money with your business or job, reduce your expenses. Know where your money is going. Keep your receipts and look over your bank statements. You eating out for lunch everyday is costing you $200 a month. That's $2,400 in a year. If you have debts with the kikes, you can pay it off quicker or save that money to buy assets.

Assets? Yes that's what well off people do to become rich and that's what rich people do. They buy assets. Things that make them money so they don't trade their time for money. They buy stocks, real estate, invest in someone else's business, etc. They're making money from their business/job then they have extra income coming in from their assets. They use the money they made from their assets and buy more assets. They don't spend their money on cars and clothes and other trivial bullshit.

Becoming rich is that fucking simple. All it takes is discipline, hard work and time.

Blue color shit.

You sound like a Mexicant

I don't believe your poor man rich dad bullshit. You sound like a guru selling office workers hopes and dreams that will never come true

No answers

Just rules and "sound advice" from the peanut gallery. The fuck is anyone suppose to do with that Step-dad? Fucking become the next vacuum cleaner salesman?

reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/2d7bg2/tldr_of_rbeermoney/

Anyone know how to game this stuff?

You need money to make money.
Buy things that make you money(stocks, property, businesses) obsess over your finances, become the kike and follow every penny to its destination, keep change.
Invest in shit if you have enough money, don't invest in that crazy guy's new EBIN ZOG FILTEUR though.
Circumvent wage-slavery, create a job for yourself that has security.
Also, don't into venture capitalism it is a scam.

This. I'm in the development process right now for an entirely new business model. Tried raising capital through investors, but they all want MVP complete + traction + maybe revenue. They won't take any risk. My problem is the MVP is time-consuming and complex, therefore expensive. I'm doing the development myself because I have no other options, but it's going to take probably a year or longer working on it myself.

But when I'm done and the investors suddenly start sniffing around I'm going to enjoy telling each and every one of them to fuck off.

Entrepreneurship is the answer, gentlemen.

Have a nice day and I support you in full.

what u working on m8?

Lana Del Rey might be degenerate race mixer music/ rockabilly garbage/ tumblrette shit
but she was always right about women being money loving whores.

if you live in a city with high real estate demand, go for airbnb
rent a flat, doesnt have to be the one you live in
rent it out on airbnb at a premium

for furniture ikea, ebay, second hand is the way to go
you can get e.g. a new mattress for 50-80$

the real beauty here is that you barely need any capital to become a real estate entrepeneur. low effort. nets 100-300$/month for every flat you do it with.

Can someone with experience at HR tell us what the thought process is when hiring someone? Is there something you could make up and get hired? Is honesty about no experience a good thing?

I don't have any family members with good connections and I am getting desperate.

This doesn't really seem like a good idea. At least, not if you don't live there. Isn't Airbnb mainly for short term stays less than a month? What if you don't get any renter for a few weeks? You'd have to have some insane markup to compensate.

how does a neet with zero business experience and no connections go about becoming their own boss or starting a business? What's the first step? I've got about $25k in savings.

How the fuck does a neet have 25k? Invest in my machine shop.

Saving your extra autism bux for 25 years

I knew a guy in Austin who would rent his apartment out as a hostel for $20 a day. He lived that way. Always close to broke but he had rich parents and it seemed to work out. Only problem was that you need the landlords permission because they know if you're renting your rooms out to people after awhile

Is rockabilly degenerate? I thought it was before rocknroll and sort of where Elvis came from, despite what niggers/jews like to say.

Depends on the size/technology/culture of the company. Big corporations normally use HRM software which works like this:

What do they want?

=> Goal: Low-risk hires

Small and medium-sized businesses are mostly more relaxed because they don't have such a big pool of potential applicants.

Now, if you have been invited to a job interview you basically met their requirements for hiring. At this point it's more about cultural fit. E.g. if you're a family man and the company is full with single people who like to work 24/7. Not a good fit.

=> Goal: Low-risk hire

Even if you met everything you could still not get a job offer because hiring is always also about luck!

———————

If you aren't Joe "Corporate drone" Goldberg you could try to circumvent the HR. One great way are informational interviews. People love to talk about themselves.

The higher the better because they can make hiring decisions. And you would be surprised how readily they consider hiring people just because they make a good impression on them.

Talking with people is the key frankly. You never know who knows whom. I have tons of personal stories about people getting jobs without ever entering data in an online form

Look up items in high demand online, and then see if you can build it yourself for a much lower price than any other seller. My current business plan is trying to build an effective home network IDS with a raspberry pi and a few other devices. I may have to go with a different single board computer in order to get a decent network throughput but I think I have found a way to make an IDS that sells for $500 at the cheapest with just $220. My friend makes and sells furniture, anything from cheap couches to expensive oaken desks, and he beats the competition while still having fat profit margins. Be creative and look for opportunity everywhere, you need to start thinking like a Jew, if you buy something or see a product on a shelf somewhere think to yourself if you could make and effectively market it cheaper, anywhere money is to be made in anyway, you have to recognize it. Also if it took you 25 years to save spare autism bucks I would only risk $5k at a time on any one venture, if your life savings are only $25k you have to super risk averse, consider even a part time job as an income supplement and to offset risk.

One thing a lot of people are doing is buying books at library sales, yard sales, liquidation sales on the cheap and reselling on amazon, my family does this and it makes $50k a year with comparatively little investment and just 15 hours of work a week.

text books? How the fuck does someone make 50K from books? No one reads anymore.

dump it all into Ethereum

I work full time and have invested in Trump coin

What about franchising? Its a pretty easy way to get started in the business world with relatively low risk. My old boss owned a few franchises here and there and the guy was a millionaire.

Not true.
Text books are particularly valuable, yes but so are many other types of books.
You get a phone app or scanner that can search books from barcode on amazon, go anywhere in your town where there are a lot of books on the cheap, be relentless. My town has library liquidation sales twice a week and a lot of other used book markets and estate sales so location matters and I am lucky in that regard. When we started, we would only buy like $100 of books at a time, resell them for $250-400, and then it just snowballed from there and we now have an inventory of around 5000 books, of which 5-15 are sold most days, which after overhead is $100-150 profit on average.

Don't assume there is any less work or risk than running a regular business, your main advantage in franchising is benefiting from an established and known brand instead of having to establish yourself which can be very difficult for new entrepreneurs. Choose very carefully the franchise you invest in, look at how the corporation has been doing lately, any data you can.

Not handing out money to the kikes to manipulate.

What about the Defense industry? How can I profit off of the coming military build up?

Question I've been meaning to ask. What is Holla Forums doing for retirement (If the happening doesn't happen before then).

Do I go setup one of those good goy retirement accounts?

check the market demand before you do any kind of business. obviously.
cities with heavy zoning control and/or rent control have very serious real estate supply issues. here in munich every appartment gets 150-200 applicants. also helps if you have various international visitiors, so nearby university, airport, downtown bound transport etc are very useful.
for example Im mainly making money on the fact that chinks have a way harder time finding a lease than a native. plus I have the whole year to find apartments. if/when they are looking themselves, guess where theyre staying til finding something. note this works because of rent control. if you have a free market they can just buy their way into the desired property.
and also that since people are only there temporarily you can go down on furniture quality but charge as if it was hq stuff.
the default for a room in my area is ~35eur/night. whole apartment is ~900eur/month.

ikea desk is 20-45eur
ikea office chair 40eur (looks the part, thanks trump)
decent matress free - 50 eur
bed, queen size ofc, 80-150eur
airbeds are around 20eur
some greeneries from amazon/ikea and youve got yourself a good room (im near a university)
got a bunch of cheap furniture in the basement, for future deployment
most people are just looking for a place to stay.

yes. you should live within 10min of the place.

yes. a lot of people stay 2-4 weeks tho. where I live that is. if youre city centre you get a lot of weekend tourists I imagine. you can set different prices for weekends tho.
also keep in mind its a budget thing. hotels are real; theres a reason people dont go there.

lower your price. it really wouldnt happen unless you live in bumfuck nowhere. otherwise you can always become cheaper than the competetion. nearby me a guy is renting a small shitty room with small bed etc. but hes 100% booked out through to october. because hes 10eur cheaper than everyone else.

I think of it as auxillary income. the point is you can rent your apartment for 40-90% above what you pay.

legal can be a minor issue. here in germany landlords are obliged to give you a subletting permission if you offer a decent reason.
overall, you can totally ignore it tho. its hard for them to kick you out. also, especially if youre in a rent controlled area, you could try something like 'id be such a shame if we couldnt come to an agreement on this issue' and fork some their way.
same for tax, if there are any (besides the ones already paid for by airbnb, wich your renters carry). zero fucks. obviously dont get it on your bank account; rather paypal or something.

buy stock of companies that make military products
also you can buy into a mutual fund that indexes military companies (so you get the whole market instead of cherry picking stocks)

try robinhood, they charge 0% spread.
not a ponzi scheme btw. its fashionable silicon valley ultra high growth.

Why do feminists hate Lana so much?
Is it because she promotes women acting feminine and men acting masculine?

t.someone too scared to TRY who finds it much safer to sit there are BITCH

while youre out there griping we're out here making it fucking happen. buying shit for a dollar and selling it for two. taking risks. some of us will be destroyed but many of us will prosper.

keep whining about hows lifes not fair and success doesnt real, you petulant millenial faggot.

1. Holla Forumsacks create youtube channels
2. Holla Forumsacks start watching videos of other Holla Forumsacks
3. our combined autism makes the youtube channels profitable
4. Holla Forumsacks start monetizing their channels
5. Holla Forumsacks have now a additional income

Not sure what else. Say what you will but the jews are pretty good at their own game of capitalism. It will be extremely hard to gain a base here.

1. Holla Forumsacks create Youtube channels
2. Youtube deletes Holla Forumsacks channels

Even liberals are in meltdown over Youtube's sudden turn to full-1984. Anything Holla Forums-tinged has a snowball's chance of making it through the week.

try molyneux for YT
@cernovich on twatter

theres also good stuff in the libertarian community, whether you agree with the economic policies or not.
vid related

we wouldnt bring the Holla Forums to youtube
we would just be there to circlejerk and trade our beloved pepe memes

imagine shitposting all day long and you get paid for it

Problem with that is to get paid people watching videos need to remove adblockers and you get paid something like 1$ for 1000 views.

oh

Holla Forums bake sale

Because she sings about things like the duty to please your men, worship him, take care of him.

we sell our memes,

Clothing, pins for hats, custom stickers, posters, playing cards. normies and plebbitors love our memes, we need to set up a shop/website where pollacks who have money can use it to buy meme products in bulk, things like enamel pins on alibaba can be had for pennies a piece. They can be sold at huge mark up, that means we can buy bulk, help the user get payed who bank rolled it, and then distribute to local anons at low cost, which they can retail themselves. No body does pins but fucking trump, pepe, anime, pol pins would sell so quick, especially with so many people having the quality trump hats.

Let me try.

PJ Harvey, a feminist, described the issue perfectly in her song "Dry": Feminists don't get wet. So the issue is physiologic, can't have a good time with a dry cunt. They do get wet from that distorted penis envy to do want for themselves, this symbol of oppression and power.
So there; manly men leave them dry, so they need the illusion of power to get their rancid cunt lubricated.

Lana just have a balanced and healthy sexuality.

This reminds me of that finger family money stealing scheme.

That's really surprising. How long did it take to sell your first $100 in books? I'd imagine it would be a few months until you became a top seller.

I'm going to be poor and smoke weed since I can't now (it's degenerate) and there will be no reason left to live. Maybe live in a trailer and write books and grow a wizard beard and get a long pipe in the woods. Then when I get board of feeding deer and living on SSI I'm going to shoot myself

fuck

May I harvest your organs and sell them eventually?

this is starting to sound very jewish

k

I have a business idea I'd like to share with you fam. Imagine being able to order delivery from any restaurant, even ones that don't deliver! You pay me via PayPal, bitcoin, etc. and I'll pick it up and bring it to your fat ass.

Only problem is I have no idea how to set up a website or get the word out besides facebook or craigslist

i dont trust you with the food, user

Well I could just go full courier and deliver whatever you want within driving range, but I feel like food could be big.

Making as much money as you can while reducing expenses is bullshit?

IT'S COMMON FUCKING SENSE!

Let's say you make $20,000 a year after taxes. If you spend $22,000 you are $2,000 in debt. Let's say you decide to manage your money wisely and you spend only $18,000 a year, you now have $2,000 saved up.

That money you saved up shouldn't go to cars, parties or hookers. Put that money to work.

INVEST

You can invest in whatever as long as you get a return on it. Hell, throw it into a bank for a certificate of deposit and let it grow 3% a year.

And for you to ignore sound advice makes me think you're in high school or a dumb nigger.

Then invest in real estate or lend an entrepreneur you know that money and be an investor in his business. He does the work and you collect the check.

that exists already

fuck off with your 1950s economics

I'm not surprised. But still, I can see it becoming the next Uber if it were to take off.

This is bullshit, what was the median income, did you figure for inflation?

Shit-tier advice.
Knowing that spending more money than you make puts you in debt, that's not the key to getting rich that's fucking common sense.
The hard truth is that only a good idea, or selling drugs, will make you rich.

As a matter of fact yes it will pay off. You put away $2,000 in a certificate of deposit that does 4% a year. After one year you now have $2,080.

Add the extra $2,000 you saved that year to that amount and after another year in the CD you have $4,243.20

Instead of arguing OP, why don't you get a job and save up? When you work a shitty job, you're motivated to move up to a better one and one day be your own boss.

Drugs can't make you rich because they take your money when you go to jail

Id love to slap the shit out of you for saying that to me you fucking baby boomer. And who said I don't have a job?

$80 after sitting on 2K for an entire year? WTF am I doing to do with 80$? Nothing. You'd have better chances betting on UFC fights than waiting around for 80$

This. Making more money is all well and good but you can't become a millionaire by spending a million dollars only by saving a million dollars.

Thats terrible advice. I mean its better than stuffing it under your mattress but not much. Even if you are lazy and don't want to actively invest your money at least put it in a mutual fund where it will grow at an average 8%+ rate over the long term.

1 dollar in 1950 is worth 10 today. So only a couple of those are fucked.

This was the intention of this thread, wasn't it?

My business idea:
Killing jews and make soap out of them. Only problem: in Germoney aren't many Jews left…

How do you fence their jewelry I wonder?

Underrated post.

Assets are what separate the wealthy from everyone else.

Also, don't confuse people who drive nice cars and live in McMansions as "rich". They are not rich. They are slaves to debt. This is 99% of the upper middle class and just about all of the current middle class.

This is important to understand. I'd rather own a used car, own a modest home outright and have a million dollars in assets then be a million dollars in debt with muh luxury vehicles and overpriced city home.

Another recommended book for people who are clueless about personal finance is The Total Money Maker by Dave Ramsey. It's personal finance 101 but extremely helpful.

Smoking weed isn't going to pay your trailer lot fees/rent/taxes or utilities. But whatever.

Let's just hope you die of heart disease from decades of Mtn Dew and Doritos consumption before you ever even have to deal with old age.

Not everywhere.

It does not have to be redpill shit. It can be pewdiepie gay shit for YT bux

Explain.

Is that related to this:

pastebin.com/Aqhs00Hr
youtube.com/user/HeyKidsNursery

There are already several companies that provide this service.

put another 3000 in, and you'll have 320 dollar/year
???
become rich

Even if you account for inflation, the current adult generation had it easier than the younger adult generation does now, but they still had it decently harder than the elderly generation.

And chances are, the current young adult generation (15-25) will have it easier than the generation that follows.

What if one Holla Forumsack hits it big and invests in other Holla Forumsacks? Like an NatSoc investment bank? Oh the irony

You'd have to do it offsite, Holla Forums is no place for personal info.

Bullshit. The peak of personal, average, inflation-adjusted wealth (in the US) was in the 60s, every generation from there is measurable poorer.

Stop with your baby boomer economics

You'd obviously buy all the land and trailer first and sell the weed you fucking boomer

I could of bet against an over hyped UFC fight and made what it takes you 10yrs to make. Let's say I lost 9 times out of 10. I'd still make the same as your Baby Boomer investment cuckery

Bullshit. The 1990s was the same shit economy at least on the West side of America as it is today. The money was worth the same. Only gas was cheaper.
The only change has been minimum wage increases because it raised EVERYTHING that poor people buy… like rental costs and gas and normal food stuff

Oh whats that? You made 300 bux from letting kikes risk your money? Better give me 56% of that GOYIM!

Jesus christ no wonder the white man is fucked. Look at the RWDS can't even suggest something past basic pleb-tier investment from the 1980s.

Maybe I should go talk to some gooks or something. Since you all know shit about making money past 50K a year.

The majority of people here are hardly middle class. We are the workers who ensure shit gets done, the boots on the ground, the sentries at the gate. Sure, everyone of us would love to have millions/billions or even an extra shit ass 10k a year, but alot of know we wont ever get that. If anything in this thread thus far has helped even a single person though then what does it matter?

mega.nz/#!GNRBiRaA!WW_Z8afor_QSvTv_81hiqg9l3xFtZhJJvGvFSTC3umE
Zip file containing saved htm from another thread that could have useful info.

I'm just trying to piss Holla Forums off so it gets angry fights for that Jew money. Don't go all moral on me, brah

321 posts in the last three hours of Holla Forums playing "civilization". Fucking gay. Let's make money

I think I've figured out how to consistently make money from the stock market. I've been using the same process for 4 months now, get about 2% growth per month. Not doing anything crazy but I don't trust it, obviously.

The money is in the platform, not the content.

We could make a board for this. We can create our own networks within the existing social media system. Youtube Channels, blogs, podcasts, online businesses, and whatever else we can monetize.

If one Holla Forumsack tries to do it without connections, he will have to do a lot of work to become a part of an existing network. If we all follow and subscribe to each other, we can have a network from the start and grow it from there. Having a separate board for it will make it easier to organize and will keep shilling and advertising off of this board.

/socpol/?

Or we can actually try to create something of value.

Propaganda has tremendous value. If we start businesses, that has value. To do this at all, we need to start somewhere, and to create something of value, we need capital. Refer to the OP. Holla Forums is not going to spontaneously explode into an irl RWDS. We have to start somewhere, and by organizing and operating outside of Mongolian throat singing imageboards will start the process of building connections with trust.

and???????

FUCK YOU MODS YOU FUCKING 4CHAN CATHOLIC SPICS

YOU LEAVE UP PEDO PORN AND SINK THIS FOR NO REASON

Ride this one out and/or make more new ones. The mods are fucking retarded, so don't trust in them to do anything worthwhile (outside of the occasional worthy sticky or banned shill).
No point to get angry over it anymore, it's already obvious.

Fucking hell. I've made shitty stupid threads that made it longer than this one. There are some good ideas in here that we need to act out, so I archived it: archive.is/qXJJ9

thanks. The book idea was good

I still want them exposed

Yes it is. My local library sells a lot of books, of which I've bought many. I never thought about reselling them, but I will likely start doing this now.

I hope my idea of networking and Internet Marketing gains some traction too. An user told me the other day I should start a blog, which I would like to do and make money from, but I don't want to shill my shit here. There are several other people here with great ideas and the ability to write them well. There is a definite push here to mobilize outside of Holla Forums which has started occurring in the past several weeks. I think the incentive to earn is what will make it happen.

For what it's worth, I'm lurking. I think the ultimate problem is just that there IS no get-rich-quick shit that works, at least not in any but the most unusual of cases. The key to wealth has more or less been stated clearly in this thread: manage your money well, invest in assets. Don't put it in a bank account as an investment. If I weren't 20 years old with $8 to my name, I'd be investing in real estate. Nothing is more guaranteed to retain it's value, it can be improved in any number of ways to increase its value, and it's also useful if you aren't using it as an investment. Buy land, and you'll have a home and food forever, if you work it.

Benjamin Franklin argued for the use of a land-backed currency, it retains its value so well. Whatever you think of him or a land-based currency, he was on to something.

Imagine how well a land-backed currency would work in an ethnostate, with an abundance of strong families, and a Love for the blood and the land. The only reason there are fluctuations in land prices (but nowhere near as wild as in other markets) is because of fractional reserve banking, speculation markets, and (((usury))).

>with a raspberry pi and a few other devices. I may have to go with a different single board computer
Please do. The RasPi is made by major uberleftarded marxist faggots. Don't put shekels in their coffers if possible.

This is worth the couple minutes it'll take to read: founders.archives.gov/documents/Franklin/01-01-02-0041

Franklin's thoughts on currency, if you can bear to deal with 18th century English

Makes sense. I think it's pretty well known by now that the mods are retarded, but exposing it more won't hurt I guess.

I wonder how you make money on a blog. Google adsense would need a hell of a lot of traffic

I don't think they're Holla Forumslacks. They like Trump at least. But the pedo porn is just a sign.

There are about as many ways to monetize internet content as you can think of. I am only beginning to investigate this, but there is a lot of information on this subject here: blackhatworld.com

hmm, I'll look into it. I know a somewhat famous youtube guy and he only makes a 1000 a month. It kills me that I can't come up with some bullshit like Pewdie Pie. I'm thinking about VR and what might come by getting in early with that.

\_(ツ)_/¯

I charge people for a mailing list? I send you stock tips? We start a brokerage?

It isn't the get-rich-quick solution that we're looking for.

Amazon affiliate links.

Twitter bot network would probably work.

How to start with $0

Look up a free course on writing
Do some writing
Look up a course on article writing for SEO
Set up a free blog somewhere
Do some article writing and publish to your free blog
If you are a retard, get a good spelling/grammar checking app
Advertise your services on fiverr and other freelance sites for a decent amount
Set your price high enough to be above average
Market as if you are better than the higher priced guys and this is your "Introductory" pricing
Maybe do a few jobs for reviews instead of cash to get started
Over-deliver to every single customer
Build a solid reputation for great work
(should be easy, if you are here, you are avove average intelligence)
ALWAYS delivered before deadline
ALWAYS done as you said it would be
RELIABILITY AND SPEED ARE CRUCIAL
Once you have a great reputation, begin outsourcing to other excellent writers
Use writers with spotless reputations only
Use writers who charge less than your personal rate
Maintain strict editorial control over writers
Check and correct every piece before you send to your client
Pocket the difference between the rate you charge your client and what the writer costs
Repeat with as many writers as you wish
If you build it big enough, you may want to employ a manager to run it for you
No excuses
Anyone who posts here could start today

The bonus is that if enough of us /polacks start doing this, or writing in general, we will sway the internet (collective conciousness) to our way of thinking.
We all research more than many paid researchers, and we write here in ways that put accross our point of view in a debate enviroment that ensures shit gets purged.
This has made us better communicators than the vast majority of normies, even than most journalists (cuck hacks)
By hiding persuasive language techniques *learn them* in our writing we can shape opinions and plant seeds that sprout into full 1488 philosophy in the minds of normies, while earning a living as a freelance writer.
If you are a neet, this is not just a job,
It is a DUTY

Praise Kek!"

Faggot, I'd be elated to earn 10k a year total.

tfw eastern yuropoor
at least I'm living in a 99% white country