IRS Launches Investigation Of Clinton Foundation

dailycaller.com/2016/07/26/exclusive-irs-launches-investigation-of-clinton-foundation/
archive.is/iTVUD

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/politics/2016/07/25/clinton-foundation-questions-hang-over-dem-convention-start-pols-seek-probe.html
archive.is/XcewO
wnd.com/2016/07/bill-clintons-childhood-friend-crooked-hillary-supporters-oblivious/
archive.is/FlKlI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

foxnews.com/politics/2016/07/25/clinton-foundation-questions-hang-over-dem-convention-start-pols-seek-probe.html
archive.is/XcewO

Bill Clinton's childhood friend: Crooked Hillary supporters 'oblivious'
Author Dolly Kyle slams corruption revealed in leaked emails

wnd.com/2016/07/bill-clintons-childhood-friend-crooked-hillary-supporters-oblivious/
archive.is/FlKlI

Interesting. Reminder that the user who broke down much of the investigation previously claimed they will bring her down for process crimes.

bumpin

IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING

It'd be a shame if a few people investigating trip over their socks and die in their homes and nothing comes of this.

I'm anticipating a high number of "accidents" in the coming months.

POST YFW PRESIDENT TRUMP TURNS THE ENTIRE INTELLIGENCE AND SURVEILLANCE SYSTEM ON POLITICIANS TO FIND AND ELIMINATE CORRUPTION

Didn't she speak at the RNC?

Those fucking kikes can't even investigate illegals earning fraudulent tax returns let alone the Clintons.

When Trump wins the presidency the IRS should be the first entity to either be reformed or completely removed alongside Obamacare.

Isn't the IRS only concerned with tax evasion?
At worst they would just pay some fine, with some more stolen money, and that would be it.

This.

This is some high energy support

Not only politicians but also Journos

nice .. voted for her

she is a bit of a cuckservative, but not the overt kind

I believe she was the one who was handed a list as a child.

When Lefties do it
When Trump does it

IRS begins investigation

Only God will give us justice.

And God is spelt T-R-U-M-P.

Jokes on you I masturbate to this.

POST YFW THEY FINALLY BRING DOWN HILLARY THE WAY THEY BROUGHT DOWN AL CAPONE

Avoid even the appearance of impropriety.

Whoever that user is, he has a way with words. Really paints a picture. I always figured she'd go down for lying under oath, like Bill.

Anyways, I don't know that Koskinen has any intention of bringing Shillary to justice.
Even if he does, I don't know that he'll be permitted to do so.

Not on my watch

there is nothing in the clinton foundation, I dont see why you conspiratard insist on posting this /x/ tier shit here

This. Getting the corrupt to investigate the corrupt will result in them finding "nothing" and giving the democrats yet another talking point about sexism and wasting taxpayer funds.

Regarding the upcoming (and existing) shilling:
Holla Forums always makes bad-grammar-looking low-energy posts without capital letters and no full-stops. Be wary of whom you answer to.

I look forward to all the investigators and key witnesses committing suicide by shooting themselves 14+ times in the back of the head with a nailgun.

Marsha Blackburn was a Cruz supporter. I'm pretty sure her district was the only one in Tennessee to support Cruz over trump.

Thank you. Praise Kek for verifying the warning!

bump

What a fat cunt.

stuffing brats into the them shoes, sheesh

What does that mean in this context?

Providing financial backing to Hillary's election?

Do you think the investigators read the CF threads on here?
We found the Giustra link ourselves.
Imo someone should email the IRS all our archived links and headlines.

what about this?

bump

I'm sure Chelsea will figure a way out of this. With the combined powers of both Clintons, she must be a fucking genius.

I can't wait to see what she comes up with.

Zappelphillip.

Bump for crashing Rodham's campaign

fuck who stops her she must be stopped

reported

don't do that
>>>/cuckchan/