White people are going away. We have no race left in us. We are decadent

White people are going away. We have no race left in us. We are decadent.
We must ally with the Asians and create an imperium or perish. Imagine it! The creativity and empathy of the West, mixed with the insect-like work ethic of the Asians. Western individuality, but tempered by Asian collectivism.
It would be an empire to span the ages.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natalia_Poklonskaya
1st-attractive.com/mailorder/456-singlerussianwomenover50/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Learn the moonrunes and fuck off to MAKE JAPAN GREAT AGAIN

Reminder that even the best of the Asians were incapable of evolving past a feudal serfdom on their own.

Reminder that its only because of interaction with the west that they stopped stagnating.

Reminder that an "insect-like work ethic" is not a good trait when it comes to innovation and creativity.

Reminder that most hapas are deranged misfits.

Elliot Rodger is not "most hapas".

They have varying degrees of issues, Elliot was an extreme example. For the majority of hapas the "derangement" comes from a feeling of having no people to call their own, no history that truly belongs to them and the knowledge that the majority of their ancestors on both sides would be disgusted by their existence.

the stereotypes about eastern collectivism are not true. japan is the possible exception, but they're also the most creative and free thinking of the east asian countries so the logic behind that type of thinking still breaks down. once you live and work there, illusions about east asian work ethic fall apart pretty quickly.

anyone who believes in white genocide is not worth the time that a logical, dumbed-down explanation would take to deliver to them. so smart people just avoid them and let them go on in their breitbart-induced state of delusion and paranoia. the complexity of reality is beyond them. simple people want simple answers (e.g. it's the jews! it's immigrants! it's the globalists!)

you'll never know how absurd you are to educated/cultured people.

appeal to emotion? how the fuck am i appealing to emotion?

you mean that uneasy feeling you get in your gut when you consider that your delusional beliefs might be wrong? that one?

Back in the 1960s there were politicians saying that the new immigration laws were going to have a minimal effect on the racial makeup of America. We've had more than enough time to see that they were totally wrong. The current immigration trends will lead to white genocide, there's no talking around that.

How retarded. Rather than disproving their claims and educating them you would leave them in ignorance? I don't buy it, I think you avoid them because you are incapable of refuting their claims.

What does that have to do with white genocide being false? A constant flood of third world immigrants accompanied by them breeding large families in our land will inevitably lead to white genocide. How is that hard to understand?

Whites are to be the upper class while Asians are the lower class insect workers.

your replies are typical and answering them coherently (as i have done on 4chan over the past 4 years, time and time again) does not interest me.

i avoid doing so because it's a bore, not because i can't.

but here's the gist, faggot:
what you're referring to is an immigration crisis, not a white genocide. to equate the two is patently retarded.

the immigration crisis in europe has its root in the bombing and economic manipulation of brown people in the global south (at the behest of wealthy white men). these poor folks are now seeking stability in their lives in the countries whose leaders helped bomb them and their families, or in countries where the leaders (and taxpayers) were at least complicit in bombing them (sweden sells plenty of weapons you know).

the west is reaping what it has sown and now you're all uppity and self righteous and butthurt, just like the feminists and queers you think you hate so much.

and before you say so, yes, some of them (them being the immigrants) are bad folks, and need to be dealt with. but by smart, rational, COMPASSIONATE people.

i won't be reading your reply.

take your meds

Ridiculous.The Germanic immigration to ancient Rome was an immigration crisis, then when the immigrants settled they changed Roman culture in a major way. Mass immigration obviously results in problems for the native population of a land. What kind of retard pretends that isn't true?

Your point is? You are saying white genocide isn't a thing by nothing you have said here proves that, it just implies that it's white people's fault that it is happening. Protip: Europe was invaded by Huns, Mongols Moors and Turks way before we "oppressed" the third worlders that you care oh so much about. They were all trying to "find a better life too" and just like their modern day equivalent it was at our cost.

What have we sown? Technological Scientific artistic and cultural advancements that no other race could dream of? Yeah we should definitely be wiped out for that. Also thanks for proving that you are actually aware of what is happening and are being disingenuous.

Assume much?

It's pretty telling that you would highlight compassion aka "muh feels". Faggots like you have no idea what it takes for a civilization to be successful, you don't even see how retarded you are and it's likely that you never will. Enjoy your blissful ignorance.

I'm not surprised.

Just stay far away, please.

I always felt this. It is like you do not have ancestors or can be one.

It is not too far fetched, user.

It's not your fault. Also if you are a hapa you can easily merge into either of your genetic lines, whether it's the Asian or the European side. You may be race less but your descendants don't have to be.

I've always thought hapas have it the worst among mixed race people, both of their lines are strong, prideful people and the Asian focus on ancestors and pride make it more difficult, their high IQ doesn't help either. A nigger with a mulatto child has basically upgraded his genetic line (at the cost of a white line) but Asians are already accomplished people, they don't need to do that.

Yes, but we all know how vocal leftists are about their bullshit. If he could disprove my claims he'd do it in an instant with a shit eating grin on his face. I'm assuming he is >>6912161

You imply that everyone will choose to race mix and nobody is attracted to white people.

To add more what you mean is white people will become a minority group which they already are and always have been.

Curry munchers are the biggest ethnic group.

Does that mean everyone is going to become a indian? No. Indians are most unattractive males to most women they have huge issue with having not enough women to men and not exactly able to get women from overseas.

To ADD EVEN MORE.

The white male and female are most attractive group to our own race and others.

Yes people will race mix but they will just as much stick to there own.

White people will make more white people and there gentics will penatrate other race groups.

WE will breed out other races over time. We might have to fight few small groups like Eurasian harpas because they ar considered good looking and extotic to a lot of young whites.

Yes even harpa boys these days are considered cute.

No. Dirty race mixer just get a qt naionalist trational eastern european gf.

That's white you eejit

They look absolutely horrible once they turn 30

My girl friend is slav her mother is 40 and still hot asf so is her aunty.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natalia_Poklonskaya
She is 37 with a kid and she is qt as fuck.

Nice American properganda. Dumb burger chewing fuck.

Umm prove it.
1st-attractive.com/mailorder/456-singlerussianwomenover50/

50-60 still looking okay now compare to american women at that age or asian women at 60.

No I don't, you are the on making implications. My point is that a never ending stream of third worlders flooded our countries alingside the ones already here and breeding will eventually displace the native population. There could be no racemixing at all and that would still happen if current trends continue.

Totally irrelevant to the point I am making.

I never said they wouldn't. What does this have to do with them being displaced in their native land?

WE will breed out other races over time.
You can't polish a turd user. If your prediction was true it would be other races turning whites Brown, not the other way around.

I'm more concerned about fighting the hordes of subhumans invading my land.

I don't know if you are delusional, disingenuous or retarded. You completely missed my point.

I come from eastern europe myself, MILFs are a fucking rarity here when compared to the west. Most of our over 30 women smell like cardboard and piss and look like scandinavian women in their 60's.

Maybe old commie ones that smoked and drunk lived in poverty. Sure pathlogical ones.

All the good married once, goes to church middle class slav women in there 30s look great.

Also old people dress like old people here and that doesn't help.