What are the best Simpsons episodes in your opinion, Holla Forums? I found this list online...

What are the best Simpsons episodes in your opinion, Holla Forums? I found this list online, but I think it was written by plebs.
simpsons.wikia.com/wiki/Entertainment_Weekly's_list_of_the_Top_25_episodes

the one where it ended

The Rex Banner one, Last Exit to Springfield, the one that parodies Cape Fear and the one with Frank Grimes.

The Springfield Files. Every joke in that one hits the mark.

Lisa Goes Gaga

pure unadulterated post-irony kino

post stills

Anything with Big Red Willy

simpsons was the best until they stopped trying.
my favorite bit is embed. although i remember him saying it a little differently. dubbing her a queen as he shouts over her was pretty funny, also its just something about how he says 'here's your crown, your majesty!' really kills me.
to this day i still think about this and laugh.

Only correct answer.

That really is a great scene.

I barely watched the Simpsons and I greatly regret it because it seems like everyone else has

Should I torrent every single episode and have a massive marathon? How much disc space will I need?

Get season 2-4 and if it tickles your funnybone get the rest. sideshow bob is best character

No episode, just the McBain movie

Kelsey Grammar just has one of THOSE voices

His life was miserable and he was a huge cokehead and drunk. Apparently he'd come in to film Frasier totally trashed and out of it, and as soon as "action" was called he'd snap into Frasier.

Shame

Hank did nothing wrong

kek