π•ŽπŸ›πŸ›π•‚πŸ›β„•π”»πŸπ•Šβ„πŸ™π•‹β„™πŸ˜π•Šπ•‹πŸπ•Šπ•‹πŸ™β„‚π•‚π•

π•ŽπŸ›πŸ›π•‚πŸ›β„•π”»πŸπ•Šβ„πŸ™π•‹β„™πŸ˜π•Šπ•‹πŸπ•Šπ•‹πŸ™β„‚π•‚π•

Get rid of these fucking 🐝ees you faggot

Kill yourself

lol

make me 🐝.o.

Le 🐝oast xD

Could you make Travis 🐝's mascot for a day or two? Like pic related

hey, , give me 🐝O, 🐝ut just for april 1st.

So not only are you trying to prevent us from saying your name, DysnΓΆmia, you are making the 𝗯oard 𝗯reak out in hives?
make fug the 𝗯oard owner at once!!! AT ONCE!!!!!

how a🐝out suck my dick lmao that would 🐝e a prank huh? you could fool your parents into thinking your gay XD

XD

I like 🐝's XDXD

or if you wanna keep the whole anonymoose leejun thing goin, use this

That 🐝an was very rude. I want a formal apology from the /🐝/ moderation team, otherwise I'm reporting this to Jim.

How a🐝out you apologize for spamming and you don't get 🐝anned again ;)

Could you increase the page limit? As it is things 404 in like 15 hours.

reeee normies appropriating our things. get your own 3dpd waifu chad!

The page limit is something that's very touchy. If it's too high threads can last multiple months, and if it's too low threads will not last very long at all. I think 10 pages is good for as slow as the 🐝oard is right now. If you want threads to stay up longer 🐝ump them or post something interesting so others 🐝ump them.

15 pages considered.

Didn't you go from like 25 to 1 to 10 though? Has it not 🐝een 15 for the 🐝ulk of its existence?

Good job dickhead. You and the fags spamming it ruined it for everyone.

Enjoy your ban.

FUCKING NIGGER BEES

heh. It was my plan all along. April fools!

benny bent a broken bike while boarding a brown boat

it Holla Forumsroke

my other posts were april fools jokes too, can you unban these?

hidden 13 minutes Holla Forums Created a new permanent ban on Holla Forums (#202646) with reason: spam
hidden 23 minutes Holla Forums Created a new permanent ban on Holla Forums (#202643) with reason: pedoshit

Sorry. That was an april fools ban.

Emoji/filter removed. Bans lifted.

You can wait.

When you look at the board and see all the shit piled onto each other you should realize its all because of you and only you.

Maybe you should post better shit. I don't feel the need to remove all the cancer, just spam and illegal.

Sounds like a community problem.

You dont deserve better shit while being such a trash board owner. Continue down this road and i'll estimate a couple months until you get your ass booted. Then we will see how smug you are.

test

that's what we said about Holla Forums. :^)

Is the site suddenly taking forever to submit posts for anyone else? Or is it just me?

he didn't imply he wanted it good, he implied you're the reason it's shit

if you want better content you have to make it yourself because mods don't control the flow of content unless they make it.

he didn't imply he wanted it good, he implied you're the reason it's shit

if you want better content you have to make it yourself because mods don't control the flow of content unless they make it.

definitely.

No one is going to bother making "better content" when this place is getting ass raped by various goons.
I dont know if its the same person who keeps using the "MAKE OC" argument whenever people try to point out how shit this board has been for the last 2 weeks but its a terrible argument to try and defend.

That sounds like a personal problem. Nice defeatism though.

Are you autistic or is there some other sort of mental deficiency you have.

why are so mad about "muh goon boogyman" on Holla Forums – random?

You aren't worth anymore replies.

you're making Holla Forums shit.